AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The 3 Wishes

RPG Battle Prince Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2006 02:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool The 3 Wishes

Genie and the Taliban Three guys: a Canadian, Osama bin Laden, and Uncle Sam are out walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it.

"I will give each of you each one wish. That's three wishes total," says the genie.

The Canadian says, "I'm a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada."

With a blink of the genie's eye, *POOF* the land in Canada was forever made fertile for farming.

Bin Laden was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around Afghanistan, so that no infidels, Jews, or Americans can come into our precious state."

Again, with a blink of the genie's eye, *POOF* there was a huge wall around Afghanistan.

"Uncle Sam" (A former civil engineer), asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 15,000 feet high, 500 feet thick, and completely surrounds the country; nothing can get in or out - it's virtually impenetrable." Uncle Sam says, "Fill it with water."

Our Curse
    Humankind bears a curse,
    a curse called the mind
    For the mind is to blame
    for the icy hands that kill,
    For the salty tears
    so often without reason,
    And for the blood shed
    by the hand of the suicidal
    We are a burden to our own lives
    And a danger to others, alike

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

This is the 2nd joke thread from you I am closing, if you post any more they will immediately be trashed. If you have some jokes you can link to them in your journal or signature.

C L O S E D.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Closed Thread

Thread Information