AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Violented cartoons, made 5-yearold kill his sister...

Member Dark Shikamaru will become famous soon enough Dark Shikamaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2006 09:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I say you put him in a place were he can learn to tell the difference between the two (right and wrong). I agree with most of you. Someone has a good point about the parents teaching them so that they do not do the thing they see on tv. Where were the parents and why leave a baseballtree where a kid can get to it. I do not blame tv but I think they could cut out some violent sences.
    All Shall Fall Under Me.
    I Will Become The Ultimate Ruler.

Nyech was here ♥ ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:18 PM
    Threads

I don't really think its all the cartoon's fault. I mean the cartoon gave him the idea but shouldn't it be his parents fault too O.o. It's the parents fault for letting the kid watch the cartoon and for haveing weapons just laying around. (i don't know, that's just what I think)
    Childhood Dreams are..Doodles that will never go away.
    If they can continue to be drawn..they will lead to the future you wish for.
    "Shadows are without form....thus without weakness..."

The Enforcer of the Shadow Fangs...
    [Dawnrune:Siggy Warrior5theElement:Avatar]

Member Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 09:50 AM
    Threads

HOLY CRAP.
    Thats scary. But still, I dont think my child would believe that would happen...I hope.

How about like the old old old looney toons? Where they drank bottles of alcohol with XXX on it, and were drunk? I dont mind it, I just think its funny they did that. If ANYONE tried that on a cartoon now, talk about a f--kin' lawsuit.

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Wow. I have to agree with most people. The parents should inform their children of right and wrong, good and bad and what is reality versus what is not. It's that simple.

Well I don't think cartoons are that bad. How many hearings of children doing such actions have been actually accounted? Not many because most children can tell the difference between something drawn and something real. The only problem with them is copying what they see. Like the little boy copying jerry's bat swinging actions.

Then again, some children are just really dense.
    Last edited by Kaikou; 07-30-2006 at 09:05 AM.

Senior Member Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen has a reputation beyond repute Aurion the Fallen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 07:58 PM
    Threads

It's sad that these days people will blame everything except the real cause of the problem. Parents are the biggest influence on a child that is just starting to grow up, such as this 5 year old. First five years are the most important. Apparently, these parents didn't do their job very well. How the hell can a kid manage to get a hold of a bat and proceed to beat their sister to death with it? Where were these people? Do they have so little concern for their own children that they'd leave them alone for that long with such objects nearby? It's truly saddening...
    "All the children here are miserable. when you're miserable you need someone that's even more miserable than yourself." The ones who aren't human, the ones who are inhuman....ARE YOU!!! - Lucy

Member Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag has much to be proud of Dun Loireag's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Uhh anyone hear that story a few years ago about the boy who drowned because he went underwater too long to FIND SPONGEBOB?

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dun Loireag
    Uhh anyone hear that story a few years ago about the boy who drowned because he went underwater too long to FIND SPONGEBOB?
    I know I'm evil and shouldn't but I saw that and couldn't help but laugh like crazy. *dies laughing*

I know... I'm a bad person! *cries hysterically* No but seriously, again, I blame the parents. XP

love
    dani
    dude
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

StUpid BlackZephyrus will become famous soon enough BlackZephyrus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 04:44 PM
    Threads

"People grab at straws when they're in the wrong; they refuse to accept the blame. The parents in this situation would be the ones grabbing at straws, blaming a kids cartoon show for their lack of guidance is not correct. The parents weren't taking care of their kids, enough said."
    fanbutton made for my dear FMA249
    "Hey, like my new cutsom title? Courtesy of Sasaki_kojiro I believe."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yugure's Goddess
    I know I'm evil and shouldn't but I saw that and couldn't help but laugh like crazy. *dies laughing*

I know... I'm a bad person! *cries hysterically* No but seriously, again, I blame the parents. XP

love
    dani
    dude
    SEE! Im positive I wasnt that much of a moron when I was young.
    Ya know..I might of put sand in my keyhole of my door at my house to 'trick' my mom and not get in the house, then realize that Home Depot had to come over and get us a new knob..but not look for Spongebob.

PS I WAS 4, K

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Awwwww, why blame Tom & Jerry, that show rocks, blame the stupid mom for not keeping a close eye on her children and leaving a baseball bat in reach of a 5 year old.
    Last edited by Princess Minako; 08-07-2006 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Language

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by .~*Ferishia*~.
    A 5 yearold boy were addicted to cartoons like Tom&Jerry. He grabbed a baseballtree and started to hit his sister. Reason? He wanted to see the stars above her head, so he keeped on hitting, till the little girl died.

I dont think they should make cartoons for small kids with violence, whats your opinion?
    OH MY GOD HOW HORRIBLE!! based off of that they really shouldnt make violent cartoons for little kids unless the parents inform their children of right and wrong then theres not really anything to worry about, but why would the mother leave a weapon like that around her children?! That was smart!
    Last edited by Anime_Otaku; 08-07-2006 at 12:17 AM.

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

Okay...first of all, you NEVER leave young children alone in a room with a potential murder weapon. If you ask me, doing that basically scribbled "Gonna happen" all over. Whoever blames the cartoon really needs to think on this. Every child should have basic knowledge on what is good and what is bad.

My father always watched cartoons like that with me. He made sure I knew right from wrong, fantasy from reality. In my eyes, the parents obviously had previously left the children alone before. If you think you're going to do that for exceptionally long periods of time often, don't even bother having kids. Why? Because this wouldn't have happened if the parents thought ahead and were more careful especially with the children at such young ages.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

They should stop making ordinary crap like "Itchy and Scrachy" cratoons (the crap shows in Simpsons). I must say i was little entertained by Tom&Jerry in my youth, eventually, it came to annoy me. the stupidity of a mouse bashing a cat till the incredible limits was just... inacceptable, even for a 6 year old, like myself.
    About this case's "violence", i must say it was surprising. I was expecting this from a bloody anime show, or some oher cartoons like, The Griffins, Beavis&Butthead, Celebrity Deathmatch etc, but a stupid reason such as "wanting to see the stars above her head" was... unexectable. I am quite shocked by the stupidity of the matter.

Member Itachi~Uchiha is on a distinguished road Itachi~Uchiha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 11:53 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    That kid had issues. If you think that cartoons are reality, you per definition have issues.
    The kid was only like three or something and he didn't know better. What we should throw him in an insane asylum because he didn't know any better. Talk about his parents and not the kid.
    If you want to kill me...Then hate, spite...and survive pathetically. Run and run....and cling desperately to life.

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Is there any proof of this? Like, a link to a news page or something? Because you hear of these things frequently, but sometimes they're not actually true.

In any case, I find it's absolutely ridiculous that someone wouldn't differentiate the complete barrier between reality and make-believe/pretend/TV to their children. Obviously, if this is true, that child's parents let him spend way too much time in front of the television. Especially at such a young age where they are so easily influenced. If you intend on letting your child watch such things, you need to inform them and be sure they understand that it isn't real in any way, shape or form. That's still not even safe enough for a childs mind. =\

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

I am Sasuke Uchiha Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj is a splendid one to behold Master Ninja Aldj's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2007 02:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by mewchoochoo
    i totally agree with you.i mean, when you think about it, tom&jerry really have some rather violent scenes - and then, some 3-years old kid sees how let's say jerry puts tom into washing machine - or this example you've mentioned - when you think about it, it's really something to worry about.
    of course, parents are the ones who should talk to their kid and explain he7she should never do thing shown in the cartoon...but i guess many parents think "what could be so dangerous in tom & jerry?"...
    I agree!
    My Family
    My Wife= Sakura Itachi
    My Sister= MoonPrincess24

Made by Nespa

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I don't blame Tom & Jerry as much as I blame the stupid parents. This really works (trust me), take time out of your day to calmly sit down with your kids and beat them. Hit them really hard with various things (belts, bats, fists, whatever). That should teach them that it isn't how it looks in the cartoons. Knock sense into them, it works.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Second best Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette has a brilliant future Arienette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2006 10:46 AM
    Threads

Seems more like the kid just didn't get the help he needed, that would be like me killing some random person and afterwards blaming television. If you go like that I could blame Television for everything =/ That would be silly and irresponsible though. Now, as I see it, the show was made to entertain people, it does just that, if some people can't tell what's real from what isn't, they have schizophrenia and need to get medication.

~Arienette

P.S. For those people who think schizophrenia is multiple personality disorder, you're wrong. Schizophrenia is when on person is cut off from reality.

-Peace-

Signature and avatar by Remie-Chan<3333333((Not enough posts for proper placement))

Closed Thread

Thread Information