AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A.R.T. (Awesome. Really. Twinkies if you check it out-plz?)

Senior Member Demon-Ki is a jewel in the rough Demon-Ki is a jewel in the rough Demon-Ki is a jewel in the rough Demon-Ki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 12:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default A.R.T. (Awesome. Really. Twinkies if you check it out-plz?)

Hello, Greetings, and 'sup? Here's a link to a fanart of mine, you can also check out the rest of my gallery, if you wish. I have a buncha more fanart and stuff too, but it's all in progress and sketches and stuff.

(You'd better)Enjoy. ^^
    "I don't get mad, I just get stabby." -Demon-Ki
    --------------------------------------------
    L'il Sister: Aisu Hinate

~ Little Miss Scurvy ~ Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2006 08:11 AM
    Threads

Omg, its Felicia, omg, I LOVE Felicia!!!! xD Sorry, didn't eat meh muffins this morning...
    Wow, they're amazing!!!! They are awesome, the pics are really nice, did you draw them yourself? o.O I love the one with teh girl in the read miko and FELICIA!!!! x3
    Hmm, I love it, but for improvements, you should try doing those shades/shadow cel effects, like in anime images when you portray the sun from one angle ^___________^
    OOoo, try doing Morrigan next time, hehe, she's amazing, if you do tell me cuz cuz cuz..I'll marry you *____*
    And ish that a key man, he's kinda scary lookin, but Im lovin' the blood affect at the tip^^ Hmmmm... he reminds me of this girl at school...o____o
    Btw, your sig ish funny, I looked at the girl instead...she's hot, rofl x3
    Last edited by Midnight's Twilight; 07-24-2006 at 08:35 AM.
    Coolest sig ever! I luff it! =3 Thankies Thornwillow<3
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....Kyaaa!! Eiri Yuki!!!! Thanks lots Gandizzl<333....

~Gackt Lover~ otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 03:02 AM
    Threads

the picture is nice but it would be better if you improve a little bit of your drawing skill then i believe it would be superb,anyway good job

Siggy made from my futago-arigato

All of this is my FAV.guys

Please visit my artwork at fanart and rep me if you like

Senior Member Demon-Ki is a jewel in the rough Demon-Ki is a jewel in the rough Demon-Ki is a jewel in the rough Demon-Ki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight's Twilight
    Omg, its Felicia, omg, I LOVE Felicia!!!! xD Sorry, didn't eat meh muffins this morning...
    Wow, they're amazing!!!! They are awesome, the pics are really nice, did you draw them yourself? o.O I love the one with teh girl in the read miko and FELICIA!!!! x3
    Hmm, I love it, but for improvements, you should try doing those shades/shadow cel effects, like in anime images when you portray the sun from one angle ^___________^
    OOoo, try doing Morrigan next time, hehe, she's amazing, if you do tell me cuz cuz cuz..I'll marry you *____*
    And ish that a key man, he's kinda scary lookin, but Im lovin' the blood affect at the tip^^ Hmmmm... he reminds me of this girl at school...o____o
    Btw, your sig ish funny, I looked at the girl instead...she's hot, rofl x3
    Heh, thanks. I'm guessing you like the picture. (and a fellow Darkstalkers fan! w00t!) And, yeah, I got lazy with the pic. I despise colouring... probably because of the tool I'm stuck with for doing it (MSPaint). To do anything half-decent on that takes hours, really. But, yeah, I'll probably rework it- sometime.^^;

As for the giant key (name's "Parcelus", btw) He and the undead-ish girl are from the Guilty Gear series, another fighting game.

And- Yes. She is indeed hot. Oh yes.

Thanks again- and don't forget to eat yer muffins! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by otaku_ayachan
    the picture is nice but it would be better if you improve a little bit of your drawing skill then i believe it would be superb,anyway good job
    Thank you for your honesty. It's always nice to see someone who ain't afraid to offer some critique. And, yeah, I'm not completely happy with the picture myself- I'll probably redo it sometime.

Anyways- thanks for the comment!
    Last edited by Demon-Ki; 07-25-2006 at 05:02 AM.

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

your on deviantart huh.....nice pic....my sis is on there aswell if you want to see her work tell me and ill pm you her username.........
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sweet. It's always nice to meet another Deviant. Thanks for the comment too.
    ---------
    Here's another pic. I'm pretty sure I don't need to tell anybody who she is or where she's from.

----------------
    *Note: If you're one of them Poke-Nazis, don't bother leaving a message here. I'm looking for critique and advice here people, not how many ways the show is stupid or retarded or whatever. Take your war somewhere else.
    -------
    *Note #2: Yeah, also- don't tell me anything about the eyes. I know that they are both different styles. I don't know what happened, but I must've had a lapse of moronity or something. Just- don't mention 'em, alright?
    Last edited by Demon-Ki; 07-26-2006 at 03:43 AM.

Fishes Swim In Zig-Zags Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2011 09:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Demon-Ki
    Sweet. It's always nice to meet another Deviant. Thanks for the comment too.
    ---------
    Here's another pic. I'm pretty sure I don't need to tell anybody who she is or where she's from.

----------------
    *Note: If you're one of them Poke-Nazis, don't bother leaving a message here. I'm looking for critique and advice here people, not how many ways the show is stupid or retarded or whatever. Take your war somewhere else.
    -------
    *Note #2: Yeah, also- don't tell me anything about the eyes. I know that they are both different styles. I don't know what happened, but I must've had a lapse of moronity or something. Just- don't mention 'em, alright?
    yeah! likewise what the nice lady said nice to have a deviant user../fan... nice pics.. like how you pose them.. X)
    +If Life gives you lemons, you squirt it in people's eyes+

la vie est exciter ainsi juste
    ほんとに好きです。CC Lemon 。わたしすきanimeです
    ぜんぶelseひみつです

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Snowscala_Xx
    yeah! likewise what the nice lady said nice to have a deviant user../fan... nice pics.. like how you pose them.. X)
    Thanks. ^^ You a Deviant too, by any chance?

~ Little Miss Scurvy ~ Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Midnight's Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2006 08:11 AM
    Threads

Omfg!!!!! Dude you are amazing!!!!!! Isnt that the Hoenn's Lavaridge gym leader Flannery from Pokemon!!!!!! I've been a Pokemon freak since grade school and I still am xD
    Its like you could read my mind on all my fav titles, incredible!!!!
    I've always loved this gym leader and Winona, the chick with feathers in her hair, they are so amazingly pretty!!!
    The pic is gorgeous, It'd look so pretty in color!!! Im lovin' the extra details you added from the original toon to look more anime-ish!! Especially the eyes!! *____*
    *glomps pic* x3
    You better watch out dude, Im gonna start stalking you if ya keep this up ;.)
    Coolest sig ever! I luff it! =3 Thankies Thornwillow<3

....Kyaaa!! Eiri Yuki!!!! Thanks lots Gandizzl<333....

Unagie The Sinigami Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge has a reputation beyond repute Nuka Dragonedge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2006 03:11 PM
    Threads

Default anwser

heres my fan art im pretty sure you dont have to guess, and if you do i have not suceded in my quest for art perfection.
    *cough* or near perfection *cough*

Last edited by Die Tod von Euch; 09-17-2006 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Nice picture, but it does not belong in another user's gallery thread...
    Here are my forums, please feel free to join one, or two, or three lol XD

Heavans Sanctuary

Jorth
    Tugf
    Valsione
    Blue Moon City
    Rend

StUpid BlackZephyrus will become famous soon enough BlackZephyrus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 04:44 PM
    Threads

"Not too shabby Demon-ki, they look good but seem to need a better colouring job." Gives trademark yawn and stretches a bit, "So, where's the twinkie?"
    fanbutton made for my dear FMA249
    "Hey, like my new cutsom title? Courtesy of Sasaki_kojiro I believe."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight's Twilight
    Omfg!!!!! Dude you are amazing!!!!!! Isnt that the Hoenn's Lavaridge gym leader Flannery from Pokemon!!!!!! I've been a Pokemon freak since grade school and I still am xD
    Its like you could read my mind on all my fav titles, incredible!!!!
    I've always loved this gym leader and Winona, the chick with feathers in her hair, they are so amazingly pretty!!!
    The pic is gorgeous, It'd look so pretty in color!!! Im lovin' the extra details you added from the original toon to look more anime-ish!! Especially the eyes!! *____*
    *glomps pic* x3
    You better watch out dude, Im gonna start stalking you if ya keep this up ;.)
    Ooo... I've always wanted a stalker. They make you feel special, don't they? All warm and fuzzy and violated...
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by Nuka Dragonedge
    heres my fan art im pretty sure you dont have to guess, and if you do i have not suceded in my quest for art perfection.
    *cough* or near perfection *cough*

It'll be a billion-gazillion mahoology dollars if you wish to advertise in my thread, plz. Only $5 if you actually comment upon my artwork.
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by Black Zephyrus
    "Not too shabby Demon-ki, they look good but seem to need a better colouring job." Gives trademark yawn and stretches a bit, "So, where's the twinkie?"

Twinkie, twinkie, little snack.
    How you wonder where they're at.
    In a store, shelf so high,
    Waiting for someone to buy.
    Twinkie, twinkie, little snack.
    Won't you feed poor little Black?

:P
    Last edited by Demon-Ki; 07-28-2006 at 01:49 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Give up art....write poetry!" Grins, "Keep up the good work. You know how to find me,...and I won't be stalking you."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZephyrus
    "Give up art....write poetry!" Grins, "Keep up the good work. You know how to find me,...and I won't be stalking you."
    :P Ya like it? I may be a Dr.Seuss yet. And don't worry- I'll do the stalking. *nonchalant* So.... where do you live again?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shity eyes..."great...a stalker." sweatdrops and begins to walk away, glancing backwards every two seconds "I know where you sleep at night." --;

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

Hey two of my freinds are getting allong... Well, besides the stalking ^^'

Your really super good Demon-Ki That last colored one is so good. Your awsome at doing side profiles. Most people... *reffers to self*.... can't get them right. And that background is awsome too. Cool scroll thingies. Did you do that in pencil crayon, or CG?? If it was pencil crayons then I envy you big time. *scratches head* I don't know who that is from pokemon because I never really watched it *was more of a Digimon and DBZ freak* It's still awsomely great though. MOST MORE PLEASE *randomly starts to cry because everyone can draw better than her*

PS: Nice poem
    Last edited by Aisu Hinate; 08-11-2006 at 04:09 AM.

BBA member BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill is just really nice BloodSpill's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2006 06:56 AM
    Wandering restlessly in the deepest depths of hell that i am forced to reside withen...
    Threads

how cute!! keep up the good work i'd love to see more!

BBA member

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

*hits head on computerdesk* sorry...i couldn't see that cuz of a stupid parent thingy on AOL...DANG IT! but anyway...i bet u did a great job...keep up the good work!

Stay in my memories. Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova has a reputation beyond repute Furubalova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2006 03:25 PM
    with my Shinigami, circus clown, and hot-tempered Asian in a safehouse... oh the times we'll have!
    Threads

i likededed it! (lol i've been with my bro for TOO long)

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

wow...his art is good! and no one can change that!

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I've got to give it up to you for the title of this thread. I first read it and was all like, "What?! Twinkies!" xD

I like your style. You've got a good instinct for the proportions of a character, which is what you need to make everything look balanced. I'd say, work on your lines, take some time just drawing or sketching things with straight, curved, wavy lines. Cleaner lines make for an easier to work with and cleaner sketch.

But, keep working, because aside from what you can do now, I think you've got some pretty nice potential. ;D

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal_Alchemist249
    Hey two of my freinds are getting allong... Well, besides the stalking ^^'

Your really super good Demon-Ki That last colored one is so good. Your awsome at doing side profiles. Most people... *reffers to self*.... can't get them right. And that background is awsome too. Cool scroll thingies. Did you do that in pencil crayon, or CG?? If it was pencil crayons then I envy you big time. *scratches head* I don't know who that is from pokemon because I never really watched it *was more of a Digimon and DBZ freak* It's still awsomely great though. MOST MORE PLEASE *randomly starts to cry because everyone can draw better than her*

PS: Nice poem
    Ey, Black and I go waaay back. ;P

But yeah, the colouring for pretty much all my pics are done on the computer. (Lost my crayons long ago- the monsters under my bed ate them ) But I don't have any fancy programs like Photoshop or whatnot- it's all MSPaint, baby. Hooray.

Thanks for the comment.

*Like my poem, do ya? ;P

Quote Originally Posted by BloodSpill
    how cute!! keep up the good work i'd love to see more!
    And more will come. Don't you fret.

Thanks. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyninjamewmew
    *hits head on computerdesk* sorry...i couldn't see that cuz of a stupid parent thingy on AOL...DANG IT! but anyway...i bet u did a great job...keep up the good work! // wow...his art is good! and no one can change that!
    Yes. His art is good. And he is aware of that. But he thanks you for noticing that his art is good.

;P

Quote Originally Posted by Furubalova
    i likededed it! (lol i've been with my bro for TOO long)

And I thanks you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    I've got to give it up to you for the title of this thread. I first read it and was all like, "What?! Twinkies!" xD

I like your style. You've got a good instinct for the proportions of a character, which is what you need to make everything look balanced. I'd say, work on your lines, take some time just drawing or sketching things with straight, curved, wavy lines. Cleaner lines make for an easier to work with and cleaner sketch.

But, keep working, because aside from what you can do now, I think you've got some pretty nice potential. ;D

GO TWINKIES!

Yeah, smooth, clean lineart has always been tough for me- I have shake-tosis. My scanner doesn't help much either, the quality is terrible, and breaks up any clean lines that I do manage to make. Yarrr.

Thanks for commenting.
    Last edited by Demon-Ki; 08-11-2006 at 10:18 AM.

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

Monsters under your bed Stop it, your making me laugh to hard

You... color on paint? Wooooooooaaaaaaaahhhhh. Thats insane. I've never used paint because I'm on a mac computer but I've herd it's horrible. And yes, your poem is awsome.^^

Smooth line art is always tough for me too. I can't get rid of the sketchy lines I've done since I saw six.

I can see you and Black knowing eachother ^^ Your personalities are almost exactly alike.
    Last edited by Aisu Hinate; 08-11-2006 at 03:34 PM.

Born to be me sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: sokiee

wow there so awsome

avatar drawn, sig created by me.

deviantart | tumblr | myanimelist

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal_Alchemist249
    Monsters under your bed Stop it, your making me laugh to hard

You... color on paint? Wooooooooaaaaaaaahhhhh. Thats insane. I've never used paint because I'm on a mac computer but I've herd it's horrible. And yes, your poem is awsome.^^

Smooth line art is always tough for me too. I can't get rid of the sketchy lines I've done since I saw six.

I can see you and Black knowing eachother ^^ Your personalities are almost exactly alike.
    Yeah, Paint is pretty much the dinosaur of computer programs. A very simple and stupid dinosaur at that. Asides from Pixel Art, most people never even consider it- I, however, have no choice.

You say Black and I are similar? I guess we're kinda rubbing off on each other- we have known each other for about a month, now. Long time, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Rah_Xephon
    wow there so awsome
    Thanks! ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information