AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: whats the worst thing youve ever done?

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 10:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question whats the worst thing youve ever done?

i think the worst thing ive ever done was when i was 12 and me and my family were going to visit my sister in utah. we stopped at a gas station and my mom told me to go pay for her. when i went to go pay i thought i should go buy a snak with My money not my moms. and i acentally put my moms money instead of mine and when i got to my mom, she asked were her money was and i realized i used hers. i was soooo afarid. i felt bad.
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

Well a girl did a terrible thing to me so this is what I did to her. I called her parents and I said that I was a doctor from planned parent hood. I said that we have her pregnacy tests here and she can drop by anytime. The last thing I heard from her is that she is grounded for eight months.

Member xena will become famous soon enough xena's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2006 06:43 PM
    Traveling to the land of the waves with Kakashi sensei
    Threads

the worst thing i did was at school. my teacher always used to drink soda, so 1 day me and my friend shook the soda up b4 she came in. when she opened it. it sprayed all ovr her face. my friend got SOOO busted.

and then i started a food fight at lunch and i got ISS (In School Suspencion...) 4 a week.... it stunk...
    XENA, ELITE NINJA
    Trashtalkers r usually the ones with no skills

Member ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 08:22 PM
    Threads

I hate A girl named Melina, and we're sorta in this never-ending battle, so I've said some pretty b.i.t.c.h.y things, none of which I'm ashamed of.

Otherwise, I stole $100 from my mum, and she has yet to find out.

Meh.

Sig thanks toaYaMe5967~^_^~

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

One time, I pushed a guy up to a locker andasked if he was gay. He said no, but it was a little of a joke and he knew it, because we both have known eachother for a long time.
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

Junior Member Reiismynicname will become famous soon enough Reiismynicname's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2006 04:46 AM
    Threads

I was little at the time (8), someone made me REALLY mad, so i filled a water gun up with urine. When they confronted me i threatened to spray them. Unaware that the contents weren't water they dared me...so i sprayed.

The Dying Race of Emoes Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R. has a reputation beyond repute Damon R.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:15 AM
    Ahaha! Now my friends, that's going a bit too far! We're only on our first name basis!
    Threads

I don't know if you could call this bad, evil or whatever. ((Psst, some of you guys are really, really AWESOME!! ;3)) I was at school, with my digital camera. Of course, one with a camera would have to take pictures, right? Right. So I did.

I took pictures of lesbian/gay couples making out, teachers washing plates from behind the 'U' building--mostly anything that caught my attention. Yes, I did sneak around/skip some classes for all of this.

>>;; Good blackmail material if you ask me. But I'm too nice to use the pictures, so all I do is use them for decorations over/inside my messenger bags. =D
    [[ I really am just an Emo :: A Halloween story ]]

"...And before light, was Damon. Sitting on a rock, reading a book and generally having a good time throwing erasers at hapless morons..."

- - - The Chronicles of the Gravy, Volume VII, Chapter Three, Part Two

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

i was trainig my kicks and my sis came in the way.....broke her nose....>_>
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Honeybee of Randomness miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2006 09:56 AM
    Threads

tracked a guy who was harassing me
    and called up pretending to be a hooker for him and his dad answered and he's never been allowed on the net since. XD

Join isolated.wonderland forums:
    http://isowonder.phpbb3.net

Also join Crimson Flames
    http://saramood.phpbb3.net

RPG Battle Prince Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi is infamous around these parts Suichiro Taguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2006 02:56 AM
    Threads

well.. i lied then i fought with my classmate well thats all

Our Curse
    Humankind bears a curse,
    a curse called the mind
    For the mind is to blame
    for the icy hands that kill,
    For the salty tears
    so often without reason,
    And for the blood shed
    by the hand of the suicidal
    We are a burden to our own lives
    And a danger to others, alike

Honeybee of Randomness miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2006 09:56 AM
    Threads

i think no one can top mine yet.

Join isolated.wonderland forums:
    http://isowonder.phpbb3.net

Also join Crimson Flames
    http://saramood.phpbb3.net

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

i spit at someone and there mouth was open xD

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Worst thing I've ever done was probably when I was 1 year old and something months, when I said that my mother was a h-ore >.>, hey, hey don't look at me like that! I was barely knowing how to talk! so yeah the worst part was that I said it in public and I think she still hasn't forgiven me, but don't blame her tho.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not believing in the concept of "right and wrong", the worst thing I ever did was a small clay statue of a lion(? I think I did some other animals as well) I made when I was just a couple of years old in kindergarten. That was no Michelangelo I can tell you that.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

I can't really think of a bad thing I have done, I'm always so nice to everyone.

But one time this girl kept calling my family names, because my family is part asian, except my dad. Then she started to talk about my mom. Now I didn't get mad till she called my mom a bad name, word got out there was going to be a fight (which I don't even remember saying) so they pulled us into the office, I was yelling at her the whole time, and I made her cry. Before I walked out I picked up a glass cup and chucked it at her big head. >> I'm extremly violent, but I know when to stop. Lucky girl.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I have intentionally played games with, and crushed the hearts and feelings of three different women over the past two years. One used to be a good friend until I deemed her worthless, the other two I know live in the US.

They have since gotten over me, as time tends to heal all wounds, but time cannot heal the scars. For instance one has told me she can never trust again, or look at love the same way. Good.

I'm currently working on a fourth in Florida. She tells me all the time how lonely she is, how she "wants" me for herself, wants to steal me from my current gf, and wishes I could live near her so she could "make me fall in love with her." The stupid fool has no idea what I'm doing to her and what I'm preparing to do. She think she is succeeding and gaining some sort of foothold with her amoral, sexual advances. She's soaring quite high right now, it's going to be a shame to have to clip her wings.

There has been worse I have done but I already expect some sort of blowback from nameless and irrelevent people with some sort of moral agenda.

With that, I'll pull this side of myself back into it's cage.

Senior Member Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2006 01:09 PM
    Threads

Spray painted graffiti all over a church, thats the worst thing I have ever done. Ya it was a stupid thing to do, but I was young and dumb at the time.

The Few the Proud the Marines
    www.Marines.com

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Ah ... the dumbest thing ever ...
    Once, I unplugged a moonwalk.
    While people were in it.
    x_x;

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

Straight honesty, the worst thing that i've ever done was stealing a huge a amount of money in our own store(not mines but my parents') for three consecutive days. That was when I got into a money freak hobby, some sort of an addiction that requires money. Don't get me wrong! It's not drugs nor for the sake of someone's desire, never mind. It was so pathetic that whenever I think about it now I can hurt myself for being that worst. Anyway, I've regreted it and learned my lesson but in a cruel way though.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Senior Member ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣HappyGoLucky♣'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2007 11:58 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I WANT A Wii ! T.T

The worst thing ive done was when i was 6 and my mom picked us up from school and she went to the store and took us i saw a candy bar and put it in my backpack and when we got home my mom asked where i had gotten it so i said my teacher gave it to me for being a good student....she never found out ^.^;;;

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Ermm...

I once drew this hideous drawing of a house; it was fit to be burned.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wrote a lemon ONCE. It was years ago, and apparently has fallen off the interweb. I have no record of it myself.

It, in case anyone was wondering, was a Tenchi Muyo one.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhatten_Project_2000
    I wrote a lemon ONCE. It was years ago, and apparently has fallen off the interweb. I have no record of it myself.

It, in case anyone was wondering, was a Tenchi Muyo one.
    Once? Nah, everyone around here knows you're the king of lemons. I'm waiting for your book "How to Write Lemon" to hit the shelfs. I'd buy it.

Teasing.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Soki: Oni Of Ash Demon Angel Kyoshiro is infamous around these parts Demon Angel Kyoshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2006 11:19 PM
    Threads

Default Bees

Once I was hitting a bush and bee hive was in there and I was attack by a swam of bees.

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 10:34 PM
    Threads

oh i remmbered another one, when i was 7 me and my family went to los angeles, and we went to universial studioes, and it was getting dark and i went to a gift store, and i saw this light up pen, i ended up takeing it only cause i liked it and i didnt know any better. so i took it. no one ever new
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

Closed Thread

Thread Information