AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Post Your Pics 29: Summer Vacation!

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Hey McDoom! Spot me some of that, man! Let's you, me and some of the local rockers head to the closest Wally World and trash it. Then we can drive your hummer into all of our enemy's houses! Muahahaa!

Myrra - So you are almost as tall as... a llama. I am reminded of the llama song. What the heck is that huge thing above the llama?

Let me see. Here's the back of me. I was searching for.... something.

Senior Member Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex has a reputation beyond repute Essex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

When logic and proportion
    Have fallen sloppy dead
    And the White Knight is talking backwards
    And the Red Queen's off with her head
    Remember what the Dormouse said.
    Feed your Head, feed your Head!

'I wish she'd guri-guri me like that'
    'Yes! Guri-guri-ing all over the place. I'm jealous!'

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ok this is a pic of me and my sister at six flags down in chicago, 1 of those dumb workers with the camera snapped a photo of us and so i had no time to prepare for it(my hair is messy) and then of course my mom wanted to keep it, though it had the most cheesiest frame designed, which i editted it out in this pic, so here ya go, tell me whachya think k?

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Just because Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

Sinnaku:... I thought that was a real child on that couch at first XD

As soon as I get some recent pictures, they will be flying onto the forum ^.~

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This pic is bad lookin, but deal with it cuz I used a stupid cam.

-TWM-

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, someone requested a more recent pic, so here ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	recent.JPG‎
Views:	48
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	11636  

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Essex, I didn't know you listened to Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit"
    That's a very old song.
    The cat notwithstanding, very cute pic of you

and Sinnaku, I've no idea what that other animal is...I'll have to find the other pics from the trip to see if I can read it on there.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The tall one? I think it's quite clearly a standing bear. What kind exactly I don't know.

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

aahhwwie, everyone looks so great ^^
    Dun -- not bleh o_O you look great!
    TheRebel, daddy -- I missed you and mommy so! You both look awesome as always ^^

yesh, a picture of me on the way to Italy.

Name:	P7090043.JPG‎
Views:	36
Size:	643.2 KB
ID:	11637  

Member Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono is infamous around these parts Sinner_Chrono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2006 06:50 PM
    Threads

Everybody has some great pictures, so I might as well join in.

Me and Herman from Dragonforce at Ozzfest '06.

Strike a pose.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Awww, everyone looks great!
    How was the zoo Myrra?

Anyway...I have this cute video of John and Poe...but Im not sure if I should be posting it here...so I might just pop it in my journal and post a link =3

Im also working on getting a pic with John...but he doesnt like taking pictures...what a bad sport he is!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 08:28 AM
    I'm telling you Souhi, Nessie is a tourist gag! ;___; Scotland :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

oh looking very chavalicious there prime lol
    yep i got it and everyone is looking awesome!
    Sig by Me :3

[ :: Gan, Lettuce and .Alu..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006 :: ]
    17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Souhi - Largest Achievement Known to Man:
    Getting .Alu to watch Naruto

Lil Angel Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 04:35 PM
    Threads

Aithêr - You and that make up, I swear hun you wear too much. Your still cute though.
    Doomy - Beer, wow, that's a lot of it. Can I get some, lol??
    Dun Loireag - Your hair is awesome, I love it!!
    Myrra - Your so tall, hehe, I'm closer to the goat, lol!! Your pretty as always.
    Sinnaku - Those shorts and that kiss shirt is awesome. Everyone wants to see your butt, lol, jk.
    Essex - That cat is so adorable, can't see you because your hiding behind it!!
    Orchid - You can pretty no matter what. Pretty pretty pretty!! hehe
    JAG - Awwwwie I miss you too hunny. You went to Italy without me, how dare you, jk hun. Your always pretty....
    Sinner_Chrono - Your hair is so long, but it suits you well, your cute.
    Prime - Love the cat ear hat, isn't that what it is, lol. I don't know, but what's up with the whole rock thing?? Is that the new trend for this thread??
    Therebel - What was up with that red pic??? You still look cute as always hunny!!

Another one of me, so angelic!!
    PM TO JOIN MY FAMILY
    (visit my myspace)

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

baby serena: i love your hair!!! i wish i have red highlights!!!

me: http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...2/DSC02608.jpg

with out glasses

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n...DSC02621-1.jpg

i wish i have red highlights!! TT_TT
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Wi-Z. Yo I iz so purty. ;O

Myrra, I'm taller than a llama. ;_;.. By an inch. zomg.

[Steals the kitten of Essex] ;x

And...

>)

I rediscovered my webcam. =) Mwhahaha.

Exciting adventure fashion and fame, once you're a Glam girl you're never the same! C'mon, c'mooon and be a Glam girl, GLAM! Glam is the game.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I've been asked about a pic and it turns out I have one, LOL. And Baby_Serena, you always look Removed. I just didn't want to bore you with ALWAYS saying it. And any guy who gets to staring too much will have to answer to me. But enough about that, here's the pic Baby_Serena was asking about.

Name:	shades.JPG‎
Views:	34
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	11654  
    Last edited by Missy; 08-01-2006 at 03:44 AM.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Essex
    When logic and proportion
    Have fallen sloppy dead
    And the White Knight is talking backwards
    And the Red Queen's off with her head
    Remember what the Dormouse said.
    Feed your Head, feed your Head!
    I don't like cats.. but I must have that one.. I've seen it's evil ways from those older pics.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by idoll famine
    Myrra, I'm taller than a llama. ;_;.. By an inch. zomg.
    You make me feel like a giant o.O I'm half a foot taller than said llama.

Ah well...at least you're cute ;p

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

No, thats not a 40 oz of beer. Its water I tell you...

OKAY I ADMIT IT!

Previous pictures of me were a lie, but this is the real me.
    Last edited by Prophet of Death; 08-01-2006 at 06:05 AM.

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Aw, rei-ko. I'd love to be a foot taller than a llama. ;D I'll trade you.
    Besides, I may be cute, but you have all the best clothing. <3

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Lil Angel Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena has a reputation beyond repute Baby Serena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 04:35 PM
    Threads

cool_tria_anime - your hair is so long and pretty. I wish mine was long again *cries* I want my long hair back!!
    Idoll - Your always pretty hun, your so glamorous
    Therebel - oh stop being so paranoid. Your so overprotective over me hun, lol. There's that picture that I wanted to see so bad.... you look so cute!!!
    Prophet of Death - I think the whole rock thing is the new move for this thread, lol. I don't know. You look cute though.

Another of me!!
    PM TO JOIN MY FAMILY
    (visit my myspace)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I made some signs.. because I love making signs. x3 I <3 markers, yo.

There is one for Ai, ShY, LPS, ROO, Kishi, and Air-face. =) Mwah~!

=)

Name:	lps.jpg‎
Views:	28
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	11663   Click image for larger version

Name:	idoll.jpg‎
Views:	29
Size:	165.3 KB
ID:	11664   Click image for larger version

Name:	shyana.jpg‎
Views:	29
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	11665   Click image for larger version

Name:	roo.jpg‎
Views:	32
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	11666   Click image for larger version

Name:	ai.jpg‎
Views:	32
Size:	160.8 KB
ID:	11667  

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

And on cold nights, I wear my beanie.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Krsnik - Oh my God; I hope I don't make you mad. You look like you could beat anyone up.

Idoll - Haha... You look really pretty.

Heck, everyone always looks great!

I might post a picture later.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Closed Thread

Thread Information