AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Micheal Schenker...Guitar great!

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

Default Micheal Schenker...Guitar great!

I really hope someone here knows who he is, and have listened to his playing. I know alot of the newer generation probably do not, I think it's sad, your missing out on some of the greatest guitar playing of a few generations.

I can see this thread going on the back burner quick, but man theres got to be some one here that knows the good stuff in the guitar world.

He's done alot of great work with bands like...UFO, Micheal Schenker Group, and a few others.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

Ok, no response, then maybe I can turn a few onto this guitar great. Heres a few vids!! Watch'em, an comment!!

UFO with Micheal Schenker "Lights out Live"

Micheal Schenker Group "Into the Arena Live"
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Closed Thread

Thread Information