AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Official Discussion Thread MK2

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This new chapter was absolutely amazing. Not a lot of plot development, but perhaps what could become one of the best fights in Bleach.
    Ulquiorra said when he was first introduced that Ichigo could become a threat if he lost control, and right now Ichigo is a full power blinded by rage and attacking with instinct. That along made Ulqiorra block with both hands, only to have the Getsuga Tenshou blow right over him in a massive explosion.

Oh, and the color images at the beginning...awesome. The one with Ichigo and all of the Arrancar aroung him was awesome, and the one of Renji, Shinji, Ichigo, and Ishida standing in the water lit by the twilight is now my desktop.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

IT HAS BEGUNNNNNNNN!!!!

This will be epic no matter how long the actual fight lasts. Of course it's not over just yet lol. That would be depressing. After all, we haven't even seen Ulquiorra release yet.

My favorite part was the absolute shock on Ulquiorras face when Ichigo wen't into the transformation. I know it wasn't much but I think thats about as much of an expression as were gonna get out of our favorite melancholy espada. It reminds me of the commercial with the guy whose facial expression didn't change even after the birth of his child or winning the lottery.

I'm actually kind of surprised that he of all people would disobey Aizen though. After all Aizen told them to leave Ichigo and the others alone, yet still he purposely provokes him into a confrontation. Looks like he has a bit of a rebelious streak in him.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Senior Member DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2009 02:41 PM
    Threads

WOOT! Itchigo hollow vs Ulquiorra! Man..... this chapter seemed short tbh, but still good lol.

The look on Ulquiorra's face was priceless when Itchigo attacked with full force. Cant wait for the next chapter now man....... O_o :Goes crazy:
    I'm as graceful as a gazelle galloping over glistening green grass with it's head on fire.

Anything you want to say to me? PM me.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DuckyInMyTrucky View Post
    this chapter seemed short tbh, but still good lol.
    Your absolutely right. It almost seems like it was done in like 4 pages...though it was definitely more. That chapter was so awsome that it must have caused some sort of breach in the fabric of space and time. OMG I just realized that I have to wait an entire week to see what happens!!!

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Senior Member DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2009 02:41 PM
    Threads

I have a feeling that for the next chapter we'll see Ulquiorra get blown through a few walls, he'll get up somewhat injured, thinks quickly about ichigo's power. Then he will start to pull out his zanpakuto, then right when things get good....BAM, goes to Renji and Grantz fight.....I hope that Renji doesn't get owned in this fight.
    I'm as graceful as a gazelle galloping over glistening green grass with it's head on fire.

Anything you want to say to me? PM me.

Senior Member WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 02:20 AM
    Threads

Well, I want to know what ends up happening to Uryu. It's a little too early to show the fight that he's going to get in, but after Ichigo (hopefully) finishes up with Ulquiorra, Uryu will probably face another of the Espada (not the Privaron ones).

So, Rukia isn't really dead, is she? It seems all the Espada are circulating the message that she is, probably so that there's no loss of morale at the fact that one of the strongest Arrancar has just been killed. Even if she isn't dead, I hope a fight like that doesn't take away her shinigami powers.
    “I found one day in school a boy of medium size ill-treating a smaller boy. I expostulated, but he replied: 'The bigs hit me, so I hit the babies; that's fair.' In these words he epitomized the history of the human race.” –Bertrand Russell

Thanks to Chimes for the Avatar

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I was talking with Souhi about Rukia's death, and it seems that it would definitely be outside of the standard ways in which shounen series are run, but at the same time would make sense in the way that Bleach runs. I think that it is up in the air for now.

And as for Ichigo actually beating Ulquiorra, I really don't think he has much of a chance. If you think about it, he isn't any stronger now than when he fought Grimmjow last time, and during that fight he held dominance for the 12 seconds he could stay in Vaizard form, but after that was completely at Grimmjow's mercy. And let us consider how much stronger Ulqiorra is than Grimmjow. We know Grimmjow is Espada Sexta, and that Ulqiorra is either Espada Uno of Espada Duos...that's a big gap in power. I think that the fight will ultimately end undecided for now, but will resume at some later point.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think the espada are basing their belief that Rukia is dead based on the fact that she was impaled and that her reiatsu just about dissapeared. Naturally there is still a chance (a good one I think) that she will live. After all Kaien told her never die alone. Why would they say that like 12 times in the chapter if they were gonna actually let her die. No major character has died yet and Rukia is just about as major as it gets. I doubt she's done so easy.

Ichigo dominated Grimmjow in those 12 seconds but I wonder how long he will be able to go full power against Ulquiorra. I find it amaizing how much the power level jumps from one arrancar to another. Remamber when Rupee took Grimmjows place. At the time it must have meant that Rupee was stronger. Yet all it took was Grim getting one arm back to completely erase his existance.

So Ulquiorra is either 1 or 2. It makes me wonder where the guy with that defeated Chad ranks. He's obviously no number 1 despite his crazy strength.

He pwns your souls!!!

Senior Member WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't think Ulquiorra would be the strongest Espada. Even if Ichigo is going all out, it doesn't make sense for the strongest Arrancar to be threatened by him. I personally think he's closer to Grimmjow's level, though I don't think there's any way for Ulquiorra to rank below Grimmjow. Either way, both of them must be pretty influential since they sat right next to Aizen during the meeting. That alone tells something. Perhaps Aizen prided himself on the way that the two were created, or perhaps they have the most potential.

The power jumps between Espada do mean something, since Yammy was about the strength of one shinigami captain while Ulquiorra, who can't be below fourth or fifth place, considered himself strong enough to take on two. The ex-6th Espada went up against 1 captain, another captain-level (he went against Ikkaku, didn't he), 1 vice-captain, and another shinigami at vice-captain strength, and he didn't even deserve that title. So I think that by the time one reaches the 1st Espada, they'd be much more powerful than a shinigami captain. Since that's where Ichigo is around, I don't think it's plausible that Ulquiorra is the strongest arrancar.

I think that the guy that beat Chad is at most the 2nd Espada. Though I almost get the feeling that he was arguing with a higher-ranking arrancar (the girl, Haribel?) during the Espada meeting, I don't really know why. Then there's the lazy one, Stark, and of course, one of the cliches in these series is that the lazier somebody is, the more hidden inner strength they have. Actually, it's pretty much all in the air.

And the ex-Sexta Espada, whatever his name (Rupi? Lupi?) probably got to that rank since Aizen didn't know how weak he was (Aizen commented that he didn't expect him to be beat up that much) and it would have probably been too much of a hassle to promote everybody at once.
    “I found one day in school a boy of medium size ill-treating a smaller boy. I expostulated, but he replied: 'The bigs hit me, so I hit the babies; that's fair.' In these words he epitomized the history of the human race.” –Bertrand Russell

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

My guess is that Ulquiorra's number is perhaps around 5 down to 1, but I'm betting more on number 4. I don't know why. xD

Regarding his powers/experties, one can easily tell that he's good in investigations/analysis as he was able to measure the power level of anyone and power gap of everyone around him back when he had a mission in Karakura. He has also proven much enough to impress us with his data gathering skills -- he has the unusual ability to replay events he has seen to others by removing and crushing his left eye, which then turns into dust and flows around those Ulquiorra intends to use it on. The dust shows images of what Ulquiorra has seen during his missions. His eye regenerates after the act.

As for his combat skills, well, he's about to show us what it's like including that of his Zanpakutō as he is now going to fight in a direct battle against Ichigo. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's something different, maybe hellacious and scary in tems of power level that would cause body tremor to anyone who sees it. Hell, we're talking about Ulquiorra here.

Also, I assume that among the Espadas, Ulquiorra is the one who has Aizens most trust. This was proven when Aizen agreed to his reasons as to why he didn't kill Ichigo. Aizen even gave him the authority to do what he think is appropriate despite Grimmjow's objection.
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 04-14-2007 at 01:32 AM.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quick thoughts about the new opening for the anime:
    1. I don't like the song. The background music is too quiet, and I don't like the vocals, though they would probably sound good in a faster song. I just don't think that it fits Bleach as much as "Asterisk", "D-Technolife", "Ichirin no Hana", "Tonight Tonight Tonight", or "Rolling Star" did.
    2. The animation, again, was great, but I think the animation of "Rolling Star" was better. The current animation has too much grey, black, and grey-blue colors, which kind of made everything blur together, as opposed the the last opening animation, which made effective use of the blacks and greys with lighter blues and reds.

On another note, the animation of the first Ichigo vs. Grimmjow fight was amazing.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 04-13-2007 at 07:46 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So, yes, Ulquiorra isn't numero uno as you thought. He's number 4. Haha. Well, Uno Caste was correct. Well, at least we know some more . . . Interesting new chapter, though it seems that Ichigo and Ulquiorra both have a lot of energy left to fight.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

That new chapter was nuts. I was shocked that Ulquiorra wasn't at least Duos Espada, but in fact Quatro Espada. Not only that, but he impaled Ichigo's heart with his bare hand...How will Ichigo survive that? Can he survive that? That's Chad, Rukia, and Ichigo all beaten horribly. Renji isn't in a good situation, and I'm sure Ishida isn't either.
    As for what may happen next with Ichigo, I think "the horse" will take control, considering Ichigo's weakened state. Ulquiorra did say earlier on that if Ichigo went berserk that even he would be threatened, and I think Nameless(aka "the horse", Hollow Ichigo, Wichigo, White Ichigo) will be Ichigo's only way of surviving. Of course, Gin or Tousen could interrupt as Tousen did when Ichigo fought Grimmjow. Heh. Either way, it will be interesting to see what happens.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It makes sense to me that Ulquiora would be 4. I doubt Grimmjow would mouth off to Ulquiora as much as he did if he were #1 or #2. But the fact that he is only 4 and is able to do what he did to Ichigo so easily is scary.

Another thing was bothering me. We have only seen one of the espada release his Zanpaktou and that was Aaroniero Alulueri (#9). When Ichigo used the transformation and went against Grimmjow, not only was he missing an arm but he never used his released state. So really, even Grimmjow is probably more powerful than Ichigo. So as I see it, there are at least 4 espada other than Ulquiora who can beat Ichigo in his transformed state.

Right now, even if he could control it for 12 minutes instead of seconds, I have my doubts as to whether or not he can beat Ulquiorra. Assuming that Ulquiorra was originaly a vastorode type hollow, his pre-arrancar state was stronger than that of a shinigami captain. So with the power boost he received in power afterward, he can probably take on 2 captains lol.

As for Ichigo surviving I am also inclined to believe that the horse will become king for a while. Plus I think Nel has some kind of healing power that may come in handy. But we have not heard anything from Ishida lately so I am thinking that the Quincy comes along and saves Ichigos hide. After all, his fight was relatively easy and I don't think he has run out of new tricks. And I'm sure he would just love the chance to rub it in Ichigos face that he saved him lol.

Just read the translated pages.
    Poor, poor Ichigo. "If I beat you I win right, because your the strongest right? So that, means that everyone else is weaker than you and I can beat them, right? Then I can go home and eat pie right?" lol Seems like he was under the same delusion as some of us. Now I'm almost positive that Noitora is #2. He is obviously not #1 since he see the need to prove himself and I doubt the #3 guy would really fool himself into thinking he should be #1. For some reason I'm guessing that #3 is the lazy looking espada.
    Last edited by Mugetsu; 04-16-2007 at 04:24 PM.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So, here's the current estimates, as I see it. The only open Espada spots are 1,2,3, 5, and 7:

Stark: Somewhere between 1st and 3rd?
    Noitora: 2nd (I don't dispute this)
    Haribel/Halibel: ?, we don't have any clues, but I'd say 3rd since her behavior with Noitora shows she can't be a pushover.
    African guy: 7th, because Bleach has continually shown that size doesn't matter. See Yammy
    Old guy: 5th, because that's the only one open.

These are just my estimates. As for Ichigo and his little raid, I think he's actually going to lose. I'm not sure whether Renji would either, but I'm almost expecting vizard or/possibly and shinigami intervention. Even if Ulquiorra is defeated when Ishida arrives, and Renji wins, there would still be 7 Espada left, not including Aizen, Ichimaru, and Tosen.

Or, Isshin and Urahara might arrive. Extremely unlikely, though the former actually verges on plausibility, IMO. Also unlikely, though more likely, is somebody arriving to discipline Ulquiorra, since he did break some of the rules.

Just a thought-maybe Grimmjaw was a vasto-lorde Hollow before arrancarization, and he knew Ulquiorra? That would explain how they seem to be roughly equal in influence. While vasto-lordes have been stated as stronger than captains, it doesn't mean much since look at the difference between Hitsugaya and, say Shunsui or Ukitake. So Grimmjaw might have been a weak vasto-lorde.

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

Woah! Did I guess it? Ulquiorra's rank as number 4. I haven't read through chapter 270 and 271 yet. But I guess my speculations are right afterall.

Now, with regards to the Espada ranking thing, it's logical to assume that the numbers given to each Espada specifies their power level and gap to one another. But imo, it's not always the case. One concrete proof to that is the thing that happened between Ulquiorra and Luppi. As far as I can remember, Grimmjow who was originally ranked number 6, was once demoted and replaced by number 7 Espada Luppi. It was right before his left or right arm(not sure)was cut off by Tousen due to his violation of orders. But then, Grimmjow reclaimed his former rank after he killed Luppi. The fact that their rank are next to each other and yet Grimmjow killed Luppi in an instant as if she were an easy prey, is one thing that leaves me confusing. What about the power gap among Espadas and their rank? Is it safe to assume that those with a high rank is tremendously powerful, twice as powerful as those with one rank below? Is it always the skills/power that serves as basis in ranking these Espadas? Would intelligence and other non-combat related skills count? Factual answers would clarifiy these issues soon after all of the Espada's rank are revealed along with their abilities.

In Ulquiorra's case, however, I was quite sure that he is ranked 4 if not 5 or 3, but not number 1. The way he carries himself around, and the way he communicates with his co-Espadas, and also the way his responsibility seems to be, doesn't fit those of the numero uno Espada. I'm not saying either that the numero uno Espada should be arrogant and full of pride like Noitira, the self-proclaimed Espada, who is yet to prove whether or not he's the real numero uno Espada. It's just that Ulquiorra's rather cool and doesn't show superiority complex towards his co-Espadas likewise his co-Espadas dont look as if they are stunned of him. His confrontation with Grimmjow at one point justified that he's perhaps close in rank to Grimmjow, possibly higher; that is why I thought of him as the 5th, firmly 4th or the 3rd Espada.

That's for my post!
    Gotta read chapter 270 and 271 now.
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 04-17-2007 at 09:32 PM.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, chapter 272 kinda sucked. Ichigo, defeated in only two chapters . . . I thought he had more fight in him that that, but . . .

Then Ishida comes to save Renji. Well, it was kinda guessed that he would save somebody, but too bad he only goes up against the 8th Espada.

BTW, how do the two female arrancar work for? The ones that keep beating up Orihime?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The two female Arrancar, I have a feeling that they may be under Noitora. They seem to display a bit of his arrogance.
    I have a feeling that I know why Grimmjow is there. Taking into account his desire for revenge against Ichigo, it seems they've kind of built a rivalry similar to that of Ichigo and Renji had, I think that he could be there to take Orihime to Ichigo, and have her heal him...kind of the "only I will kill him" mentality. Or something to that effect.

It's all too obvious that Ichigo won't die, or at least be left dead. If Tite wanted to take the main character from the story, it would be much more dramatic than this.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sado was defeated (severe wound). Rukia was defeated (severe wound). Ichigo was defeated (severe wound). Renji was getting toyed with (beaten up badly). Basically Ishida is the only one who is in relatively good shape. And despite their power ups, none of them are really a match for the top Espada in my opinion. Forget rescuing Orohime. It seems like it will be hard enough for them to make it out of Hueco Mundo alive.

I don't really see the point of those two coming in and attacking Orohime. Isn't she under Aizens protection? Don't they think that Aizen or Ulquiora would notice the bruises and wonder what happened? Chances are that they will be brutally and mercilessly killed by Grimmjow in the next chapter so I guess the last question probably won't be answered.

Grantz doesn't have much information on Ishida as far as I know other than that he's a Quincy...and the fact that he & Xero are twin brothers. This should be an interesting fight since Ishida doesn't need a bankai to pwn you.

I wonder what the status of Sado is. In the SS arc he was imprissoned when he got beated. I wonder if the Espada will be as humane as the shinigami were.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

On 273:

Ishida is a lot stronger than I would have expected...to actually tell the Octava Espada "Seems like you're not such a strong fellow after all" after seeing the way Renji looks...and while being fairly beaten up himself. It's about time Ishida redeemed himself to his typical proud self.

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ishida being tied for my favorite character, has finally gotten some spotlight in this chapter, and it got a jaw drop of me.

For one thing, I'm surprised to see that Grimmjow seems to have some form of honor, or at least the mind to repay a debt...or however you'd want to interpret that.

Anyway, I'm glad to see Ishida in control. I have a gut feeling that this Octava guy has some trick up his sleeve though (Besides his little trick with restricting the BanKai and gathering information, we've seen little from him). And if things do happen to go wrong for Ishida, then what? Everyone's down for the count. Well there's Renji, but even he's tired.

I'm rather curious to see how this entire arc will wrap up. Things are looking absolutely hopeless as Mugetsu pointed at. Everyone's not only battered, but hanging on to dear life. None besides Rukia or perhaps Ichigo (somewhat...) have even significantly hurt the Espada.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I disagree with the idea that Grimmjow has some sense of honor. To me, it seemed more like he needed Orihime for some purposes of his, and that the "repayment" thing was simply a convenient excuse for him to use her in some way.

I think the arc is going to end with Shinigami intervention. I mean, it's going to be a bit implausible if everybody simply turns heel and runs away.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Glorious Quincy Pride!!!!

Grantz looked genuinely surprised by how fast Ishida was. He reminds me of Inui from Prince Of Tennis in that he can't beat you unless he has your data. How often do you get to make comparisons between a supernatural series and a sports series? I feel that Ishida will gain the upper hand to the point were the Octavia Espada will have to release his Zanpaktou. Then Ishida will probably reveal a new trick.

At this point I think that Ishida is probably strong enough to take on and beat several of the shinigami captains. I wonder if he is strong enough to beat Ichigos bankai?

As for Grimmjow, I think his helping Orohime was due more to his sense of pride than it was to a sense of honor. He just didn't want to owe her anything for restoring her arm. He could have easily stopped those 2 arrancar from touching her in the first place. I think he allowed her to get beaten up a little in order for his "rescue" to have a larger psychological effect on her. Now she will be less hesiant to resist anything that he wants her to do.

He pwns your souls!!!

Junior Member seikuya will become famous soon enough seikuya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2007 09:45 PM
    Threads

i say bleach is great!!! and cool!!! ichigo hollow.. ichigo conquering it.. plus their zampakutou

anyone who likes anime, come here. and let "Anime" show you the way.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Chapter 247 is up. I would have to say, upon seeing Orihime's abilities, I was actually surprised she could heal people from the dead. Now that is amazing, enough even the arrancar think she's a monster.

Now, as for the Zaera-Poll/Ishida and Renji fight, I actually wasn't surprised that the Espada still has another planned worked out. Maybe the Espada ranks are based more upon sheer power than killing ability. I mean, being able to analyze and neutralize all these abilities seems like something that would get you above an 8th seat.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information