AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Official Discussion Thread MK2

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah, but those canon appearances by the Bounto Arc mod souls and flashbacks from the Bounto arc are getting annoying...

I haven't seen 114 yet...I should probably get on that...

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    Yeah, but those canon appearances by the Bounto Arc mod souls and flashbacks from the Bounto arc are getting annoying...

I haven't seen 114 yet...I should probably get on that...
    Oh yes! I missed that.

I would've thought the Bounto sensors would've been put back into storage for "rest" or something....they just seem out of place.

It can't be helped now I suppose.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Finally got around to watching 114...it just reminds me how bad...well, you can guess what word I'm aiming for...Urahara and Yoruichi can be. It's too easy to forget since they don't appear that often.

It makes me wonder why they themselves haven't gone to Hueco Mundo along with Ichigo, or if perhaps they may show up out of the blue.

On another note, the animation quality has jumped drastically since the Soul Society Arc.

Edit: Just read 262 and...whoa...REALLY didn't expect that last page, though I suppose it makes sense. This may turn out to be a very interesting fight.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 02-09-2007 at 03:44 PM.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Just read 262 and...whoa...REALLY didn't expect that last page, though I suppose it makes sense. This may turn out to be a very interesting fight.
    I wonder how they're going to explain that. It seems likely to me that he has some sort of Grand Fisher like ability, but you never know what twist they might throw in.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

263 was one hell of a surprise. Chad really got beaten down, we find out that the Arrancar aren't necessarily that good of friends, and have a serious hierarchy problem. We also know that Noitora is either the strongest Arrancar, or the most arrogant, but I'm willing to bet on arrogant.
    At the big upset: It really is Kaien, earning the trust of Rukia, only to attack her after tricking her. So, since Rukia isn't even Captain level, I doubt she will be able to handle an Arrancar, I'd say she's probably just a bit stronger than Sado, and I think that this will end up being more of Kaien "testing" her, as opposed to actually attacking her.

Member Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2007 08:33 PM
    Threads

and I think that this will end up being more of Kaien "testing" her, as opposed to actually attacking her.
    I really hope so, cause Rukia is not that strong and I doubt she would be able to kill someone who was once close to her anyways. She already killed him one time I don't think she'll be able twice.
    Everyone.Is.A.Puppet.Destiny.Controls.You >Edward Madison A.K.A Kimuro Asuna<

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm not buying the whole "revenge against Aizen" thing and I don't think that its really Kaien. I think that this Arrancar just likes to toy with people emotionally before he tries to kill them.

Everyone form SS found out that the hollow that attacked Kaien was an experiment by Aizen because he told them himself. How would Kaien find out? I think Aizen would be way too smart to tell him the truth about it. If he did Kaien might want to seek revenge for himself and his wife. As good as Aizen is at manipulating people I doubt he would do that.

Unless, what he said is true except for the part about him taking over the body. If his will was really that strong, why was the hollow able to take over in the first place? Did it have to do with the way it appeared that he helped Rukia to kill him? Hmmmmmmmmm.

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 07:27 AM
    Threads

I believe it is rly Kaien. Dunno if it's hollow who's controlling him or is he in his own senses.

Anyway just read chapter 264. Pretty intresting conversation between Gin and Ulquiorra. We can clearly see tht they aren't the best of friends. Also seems like it's Renjis turn to fight next.

Sig made by Riina-chan

Member Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna is a glorious beacon of light Kimuro Asuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yup I'm looking for this fight, I like Renji's bankai I hope he'll use it. And O.o Rukia's angry... At least she realized that wasn't Kaien. There's gonna be a fight there too >.>

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You've just brought up one of the few things in Bleach I don't like...multiple fights occurring at the same time and interrupting others. Take, for instance, when Ichigo and Byakuya fought in Soul Society. I was greatly looking forward to that fight, but it was continuously cut off by other fights, and even those were cut off by other fights. I do realize it is like this in most shows, but Bleach will work like this:

Major fight start (minor start (minor fight) end) end

whereas other series will go:

(Major fight start) (Minor fight start) (Major fight end) (Minor fight end)
    Not that they fights old any significance over one another, that's just my way of saying First Fight, Second Fight, Third Fight, etc.

<_< I hope the terrible diagrams aren't confusing...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think they do the fights like that so that you know that these are all going on somewhat simultaneously. That way you know that these fights will be one on one with no interference and that the other person in the other fight can't come and help them.

He pwns your souls!!!

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

It's been a while guys! Glad to see some people are still posting since last I came here haha.

I've been busy with a lot of things here and there, but I finally got back in the groove of things and am able to post once again in AF. I really missed participating in this thread and all the discussions we had way back when. I think most of the topics(Arrancar/Vaizard/Bankai's) we were sort of throwing up in the air back then were for the most part correct haha.

Well I am caught up with both the Manga and Anime of Bleach, so I'm ready to discuss this awesome anime again!

In regards to the anime:

Glad to see the Fillers have ended! Not a bad filler arc imho though at least it had some substance comparing it to other Filler *glares at Naruto*. It's pretty funny to see Bounto flashbacks as well as the mod souls from the arc being incorporated into the manga's arc. And the way each episode begins with a pretty detailed summary of the previous episodes, I can see that the anime is trying extremely hard to slow down the progressioin on the arc in order for the manga to continue to have a good lead over the show. The Voice Acting for the Arrancar are superb, and GrimJow's as well as Ulquiorra's voices match the ones I gave them in my head as I thumb through the manga ^^ Perfect!

And about the manga:

Very surprising to see Kaien as an Arrancar. That really threw me off, but it's refreshing to see that Kubo still has some aces up his sleeve and not everyone can totally predict EVERYTHING that will transpire in the future ^^. Also, Renji not being able to use his Bankai will be a challenging fight indeed. Even though I'd like to think he'll somehow figure out a loophole around Grantz's "Bankai Blocker" it could be quite interesting to see if there's an "alternate" release for Zabimaru's Bankai which in return would not be in Grantz's "Data." Renji did train with Chad and perhaps acquired a new power as Chad did but who knows right?

Again, it's glad to be back discussing Bleach and I'm also happy to see some old faces(of course I don't expect you guys and gals to remember me >.<).

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hmm yeah that would be intesresting if Renji had a new "technique" or something like that. And I agree that I was a little shock with the Kaien thing, but it isn't completly him. He only has his body. And I like that we don't know what'll happend cause it do some "suspense". For the Anime, I'm looking for Ikkaku's fight. I hope it'll be in this week's episode. I want to see Grimjow V.S too. Well, let's just wait for this fabulous anime to developpe... xD (weird sentence)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Masaki View Post
    Again, it's glad to be back discussing Bleach and I'm also happy to see some old faces(of course I don't expect you guys and gals to remember me >.<).
    Welcome back. Next time you take such a long vacation be sure to fill out the proper form in tripplicate lol.

We have seen something new from each character during their fights.

Ichigo - Better control of his transformation and ridiculous power
    Ishida - Two new bows that totally pwn the souls of babies & grown men
    Chad - Addition to his right arm and a power in his left arm.

Following te pattern it seems only right that Renji (maybe Rukia too) got an upgrade. Byakuya could use his bankai in different ways. Maybe Renji will have a new, sleaker bankai. One that is more suited for tight spaces.

I must be as slow as Renji because I never connected Zaeruapollo Grantz & Il Forte Grantz as being related. I thought the Grantz was just a coincidence. I thought the family name would have come first (Grantz Il Forte, Grantz Zaeruapollo). But it's nice to see that such strong family bonds exist among the arrancar.

Here are some of Zaeruapollo's brotherly comments about Il Forte:
    "You mean you actually remembered such trash as him?"
    "He was mereley a container with which to transport them. I'm not so childish as to get mad over having one of my containers broken."

Can't you just feel the love?

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

266 was a big change of pace from the last few chapters. We finally know "Kaien"'s true identity, and that Rukia has been fighting against Noveno Espada. It's been a while since there was a really fast paced fight scene like that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I knew it wasn't really Kaien. It just didn't make sense to me that he would be a servant of Aizen and became an Arrancar/Espada.

I just had a thought (forgive me if someone already asked/answered this). We know that Arrancar can release their Zanpaktos, and high level (Zaraki excluded) Shinigami have bankai. Do Vizairds have a release as well? Is there some kind of Vizaird bankai that we have not seen yet?

He pwns your souls!!!

Senior Member DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2009 02:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    I knew it wasn't really Kaien. It just didn't make sense to me that he would be a servant of Aizen and became an Arrancar/Espada.

I just had a thought (forgive me if someone already asked/answered this). We know that Arrancar can release their Zanpaktos, and high level (Zaraki excluded) Shinigami have bankai. Do Vizairds have a release as well? Is there some kind of Vizaird bankai that we have not seen yet?
    Im thinking there Zanpakto's are similar to shinigamis considering Itchigo can go bankai.
    And yeah, I had a feeling it wouldnt really be Kaien.
    I'm as graceful as a gazelle galloping over glistening green grass with it's head on fire.

Anything you want to say to me? PM me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Apparently Aaroniero Alulueri (9th Espada) is not Kaien....yet at the same time he is Kaien. He was a gillian level hollow who could eat other hollows and gain their powers. So since he ate the remains of hollow that fused with Kaien, on some level you can say that it really is Kaien. Thats a pretty neat trick.

So it's obvious that Everyone else is either ajucasu or vastorode. It seems obvious that Yammy was ajucasu and Ulquiorra was vastorode. But where were what class do you think the other known arrancar were?

Just saw the raw for chapter 269....The next confrontation looks interesting to say the least. It's Ichigo vs...... well, I'll let you see for yourselves. But when you see it you'll probably sqeal like a 14yr old girl at a Justin Timberlake concert.
    Last edited by Mugetsu; 03-30-2007 at 04:45 PM.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The last two pages of 269...omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!
    -Insert fanboy squeal-

This will be like...the greatest fight of all time. Now I'm anxious. Mugetsu, you were right in that this is someone that would come straight out of my mind.

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You two have got me worked up now o_o

But I'll step back for a second to clarify a few things...How do you guys think Rukia will end up againstAaroniero Arleri? It's true she's unleashed a third dance against him in a rather desperate situation...and it allowed her to reforge her sword and wound him (rather viciously...tube head didn't stand a chance).

Do you believe he's really gone? An Espada taken down? I have a sneaking suspicion it may not be over...either that or Rukia's gotten pretty damn strong lately. At least, more so than what I've been keeping track of.

Oh quick thing about the anime....the Bounto sensors are getting really annoying. It's a necessary evil I suppose....a blessing and a curse that they're there to slow down the battles -_- They're just bad characters to me. I don't like them one bit.

Now I'm off to wait for the new manga chapter...

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Souhi View Post
    Do you believe he's really gone? An Espada taken down? I have a sneaking suspicion it may not be over...either that or Rukia's gotten pretty damn strong lately. At least, more so than what I've been keeping track of.
    Yeah, I think he's gone. He was screaming in pain and whithered away, so I'd assume that's it for him. Rukia only beat him by luck anyway.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I think he's gone. He was screaming in pain and whithered away, so I'd assume that's it for him. Rukia only beat him by luck anyway.
    I'm not gonna say he's completely gone just yet. After all, he is one of the espada and beating an espada by luck is just plain wrong lol. Plus I think there was still one of the heads left. Maybe he regenerates after/before/while Rukia wakes up.

The next chapter will be great. Even if the Ichigo and *spoiler* just sit there playing cards I will enjoy it. But I do hope that they do more. But I think they'll resolve Renjis fight before they get into this next one.

He pwns your souls!!!

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

Haven't been posting here in a long while.
    Glad to be back though. ^^

Well, the usual habit hasn't been changed a bit. Still, I'm keeping track of both the manga and anime of Bleach despite some disappointments, particularly in the anime. The only thing that's changed is the habit of posting in here, which stopped for the past three months. But, hey I'm back. And a habit is a habit so I'm on it again.

As for the disappointing thing in the anime, I'm pretty sure that everyone seems to have the same thought about it. For goodness sake the mod souls are damn annoying. I hated how they showed up so sudden in episode 120 in between Renji's fight. Other than that, the anime so far is fine, though I honestly feel unsatisfied with it to some extent.

Gotta go now. Later for the next post. ^^
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 04-01-2007 at 05:02 PM.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Agreed that they should get rid of the mod souls already. Those things were annoying in the first place. Kon was understandable, but these three need to go.
    As for the anime, since we haven't been talking about it recently, I think the animation quality has definitely been stepped up a bit. Look at Ikkaku's fight a few episodes ago. It was really well done. Also, I thought that brief filler about Ikkaku's past with Zaraki (I assume it's filler, I don't remember it in the manga) was also done well. Well enough were I wasn't sure if it was filler or just forgot something in the manga.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Agreed that they should get rid of the mod souls already. Those things were annoying in the first place. Kon was understandable, but these three need to go.
    As for the anime, since we haven't been talking about it recently, I think the animation quality has definitely been stepped up a bit. Look at Ikkaku's fight a few episodes ago. It was really well done. Also, I thought that brief filler about Ikkaku's past with Zaraki (I assume it's filler, I don't remember it in the manga) was also done well. Well enough were I wasn't sure if it was filler or just forgot something in the manga.
    It was a chapter in the manga I believe....I just didn't think they'd be able to flesh it out into an entire episode. But, agreed, it was well done and well animated. It didn't feel like filler, which is key in keeping things alive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information