AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Official Discussion Thread MK2

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    It's finally back? Looks like it's safe for me to pick it up once again...It's been a long time since I've watched a Bleach episode...

O_O That means...Ulquiorra in full, colored, moving glory! Score!

(Is psyched)
    Well unless Shinji descending upon Karakura isn't a sign of filler's end, nothing is. Bleach fillers were alright but I think I'm going to follow your advice and just not to bother from this point on O_O

Here's the first of many long anticipated characters in animation.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

This is wonderful news....now if only my computer would start working so I can get the episodes (sob sob sob).

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 07:27 AM
    Threads

I'm really waiting to hear Ulquiorra and Grimmjaw voices. Shinji's voice was like I imagined it would be and his ''evil'' smile is really great drawn too

Sig made by Riina-chan

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

They had better not mess up Ulquiorra, or there will be hell to pay.

I think they made Grimmjaw's hair too blue.(How do I know this? I said I wasn't watching the Bount Arc? Well, I wasn't. I just watched it all last night/ this morning.) In the colored pages of the manga in was more of an Aquamarine, in the image of him in the theme song it was like a Turquoise. At any rate, the seiyu had will hopefully be good. I can't wait for the arc to get moving(excuse the pun).

Edit: Also, all of those movie promos in the opening and ending theme animations have me dieing to see it. The animation quality in itself looks spectacular...and then there is the matter of that qute looking shinigami girl...
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 01-13-2007 at 08:33 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member Cabose is on a distinguished road Cabose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2007 08:06 PM
    Threads

when does the next Bleach episode air?

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Cabose View Post
    when does the next Bleach episode air?
    It's been nearly a year since I watched the anime actively, but I believe it airs on Tuesdays on TV Tokyo.
    The U.S. airtime is 12:30am on Sundays.

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's been nearly a year since I watched the anime actively, but I believe it airs on Tuesdays on TV Tokyo.
    The U.S. airtime is 12:30am on Sundays.
    Bleach airs on Wednesday at 7:27pm JST (Japan Standard Time).

Sig made by Riina-chan

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by tobeza View Post
    Bleach airs on Wednesday at 7:27pm JST (Japan Standard Time).
    Heh...I couldn't remember if it was Tuesday or Wednesday...like I said, it's been a long time since I've watched the anime consistantly.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Did anyone take a look at the fake chapter release on Bleach7? I knew there wasn't supposed to be an episode that week and I got curious. Hilarious stuff.

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You mean M7's joke chapter? Yeah, i was in their IRC channel right after it was released, so I picked it up quick.
    Halarious joke. "Aizen wants us all in drag" "Hot damn!" "Aizen...I miss his hair".
    "Please Aizen, tell us your secret...Why is your hair so nice?" "L'oreal. Because I'm worth it. (And it eats babies)" xD

Also, episode 111 is out. Finally we get to see everything animated. It seems suprisingly different now that it is animated and in color.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 01-18-2007 at 01:51 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nothing like a wash, a rinse and a nice hot cup of baby.

I think I'm gonna have to start watching the episodes at work during lunch. It's the only place I can download them right now.

He pwns your souls!!!

Kitsune-sempai Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan has a reputation beyond repute Bluefox-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 12:53 PM
    In Fangirl Inc. (They wont let me leave!!!)
    Threads

Im finally back in the fandom again!!
    (kicks the stupid critckets for chrriping)
    i couldnt stand the slow updating just for the fillers so i stopped watching but at long last the anime is back on its storyline!!
    oh who i missed Keigo lol
    i cant wait for eppy 112!
    teh drama!
    teh excitement!

Ja!
    teh Foxy

~*Set By Me*~
    ~*Requests are open!*~
    ~*Check out my meager site! Kawaii Fetish Designs*~

Anime Forum's Resident Harry Potter Fan

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I usually use bug spray for crickets. Or fire.

Speaking of storylines, I just got a peek at the raw for chapter 259.

Naturally I don't understand a word of what was going on, but the the chapters picture content more than made of for that. I'll give you one hint as to why I'm so excited....

Sado is fighting.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Finally he is fighting. The last time he really got to fight was back in the Hollow Arc when he was first introduced. Even in Soul Society, all he did was fight for about 5 minutes before getting the crap kicked out of him. Good news for Sado fans then.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It doesn't look that good for him right now but I figure it will follow the same pattern as the other fights.

Hero gets smacked around.
    Pulls out his trump card.
    Ownage!!!

And I am definitely feeling that Sados trump card will be interesting.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu View Post
    And I am definitely feeling that Sados trump card will be interesting.
    He needs either dual arms, or a full body suit...it has to happen at some point...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know,but it seems like he has some kind of shield or extension on the current one. I have not read the translated one yet but it appears to be that way. But we still don't know the true nature of his power so this could be just the beginning for him.'

Know that I think of it, the filler arch may have caused me to care a little more about Sado. I thought he was cool before but he had a pretty important role in the filler at one point. Best filler I've ever seen.

*New Chapter is out. More action. More surprises. More Sado. Could you really ask for anything more?

Well, maybe more Aizen lol.
    Last edited by Mugetsu; 01-29-2007 at 11:39 AM.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The Left Arm of the Devil was intense. Chad easily handled that arrancar, but sadly it has already become an ineffective weapon...Chad always ends up drawing the short straw, doesn't he?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The Left Arm of the Devil was intense. Chad easily handled that arrancar, but sadly it has already become an ineffective weapon...Chad always ends up drawing the short straw, doesn't he?
    Unfortunatly ye. Chad takes care of tht arrancer easily but then his moment in the spotlight is taken off in the same chapter. Not fun for Chad.

Sig made by Riina-chan

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Someone must REALLY hate Sado. He completely over powers his opponent and instead of getting a moment to bask in the glory of the victory and catch his breath, he is immediately confronted by a member of the Espada. I can't see this ending good. Sado went for the kill shot right away and got nothing.

Its so bad that even the guy he just beat (his enemy) is telling him to run away lol. Now we get to see the diference in power between the Espada and everyone else. And I am not of the opinion that Ichigo will have it easy just because he can control his hollow transformation. Last time he fought Grim he only had one arm and was weakened to the point where he could not even be considered a member of the Espada.

He pwns your souls!!!

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

These Espada are just tanks. Unbelievable.

The opponents so far have been tough but at least they had some honor. They went down fair and square, and in Ichigo's/Chad's case, they even show concern. These Espada I'm not so sure of. Wickedly powerful we know, but I'm sure they're merciless.

I swear if Chad is beaten to a pulp again, then there has got to be some discrimination going on >> Seems like whenever he reaches the next plateau in strength, everyone's long gone. This Noitora guy (I believe that's his name) seems pretty intimidating. His crazy zanpakutō alone is scary.

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Souhi View Post
    This Noitora guy (I believe that's his name) seems pretty intimidating. His crazy zanpakutō alone is scary.
    That thing is huge! Looks like it takes 2 people to swing it lol. Sado and Renji seem to get the shirt end of the stick when it comes to leveling up. Sado learns a new trick, beats his opponent relatively easy and now it looks like hes going to get his tail handed to him. When Renji revealed his bankai to Byakuya he did ok for a little bit and then got destroyed. I wonder if he is the next one to have a battle.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Just read chapter 262 and I'm now feeling quite angry. What was the point of getting Chad stronger? Just to make him look cool in couple pages and then get his *** pwned? I really hope Chad isn't done tht easily.

Seems like Rukia is fighting next.

Sig made by Riina-chan

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's a real shame about Sado.

It reminds me of the Soul Society Arc. Remember when Sado was chasing all those shinigami and was dominating? Then all of a sudden he was facing a captain and was compleely outclassed. I think he was the first one to actually lose and get captured.

With the way the fights were going thus far I bet some were thinking that Ichigo and the gang might be able to actually defeat the arrancar in Hueco Mundo. This is a reality check. Even when Ichigo fought Grim (I know I keep bringing this up but its important lol) in hollow mode Grim only had one arm. Now he has 2 and hollows/arrancar and apparently Sado are all stronger in Hueco Mundo.

So now the Espada that were so much trouble before are even more dangerous tha before. No wonder Aizen was just relaxing even though he knew they were there.

I'm only seeing the raw right now but it seems like Rukias opponent is like Grand Fisher on crack with regards to his ability. (I doubt thats the real thing...but I can't read japanese)

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm getting antsy...it's like a shinigami showcase extraordinaire. Everyone's getting a piece of the action, and I can't wait to see how it all climaxes. I have yet to read the next chapter, so I'll be back with that later.

Now with the anime, I'd like to let it be known (I'm quite shameless about this) that I had a bit of a fanboy meltdown moment with the Urahara/Yoruichi appearance (action in moving animations at last!).

I'm quite satisfied with the manga to anime translation. Really good so far, and everything is a somewhat updated, e.g some fresh music to match the hueco mundo world and some new animation effects for the Arrancar.

Come ooooon Vizards. I'm dying to see the training.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information