AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Official Discussion Thread MK2

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Latest chapter of Bleach is out. I really liked this one. It got back to a lot of the things I like about the series. Ichigo shows some determination and confidence. No more playing around. I am seriously looking forward to him fighting the Espada (Grim in particular). That fight will be all kinds of domination.

I was skeptical about whether or not I thought they could win there before, but now I see them having a chance.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yes, Mugetsu, I agree with you greatly.

This chapter has seems to have removed that standard shounen-style Ichigo who just trains over and over to beat one enemy after the next, and brought back the Ichigo who already had the power inside him and just had to let it out. It's been a while since Ichigo has displayed that kind of confidence, or that kind of ownage.

And, in case the group didn't get it from didn't announce it, Nell is in fact a girl. Apparently it took them a while to figure it out, but some of the Kanji in chapter 252 revealed it. Well, that is what they say at least.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quick post...need to finish a few chores..

The calm and confident Ichigo we know is back. Bankai is in full swing again.

Nell owns. I had a feeling there was more to her than crying and spouting gibberish.

I really look forward to seeing the others fight. So many possible scenarios.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I always wondered what the deal with Nell was. I was kind of puzzled when they had this little, weak hollow following Ichigo around. Then I remembered, Nell isn't a hollow. Nell is an arrancar (I think). So one way or another there has to be some serious power in there somewhere. Then Nell swallowed and returned a Cero almost like it was nothing. There are a lot of interesting paths they can choose for this character.

I saw the announcement about Nell likely being a girl too. But since I get dizzy when I look at japanese too long (from confusion since I don't know any lol) I cannot verify this. I'll just leave that to the experts who take their time to translate the scans JUST FOR ME.

But this is the Ichigo we need. No more doubts about whether or not he can accomplish something. Just the determination to do it. Like when he stood in front of Nell to protect her. Then proceeded to own everything in front of him. He said he would see his form for just a "moment" and a "moment" was all he got. With his ridiculous strength it seemed like even that moment was overkill for his opponent.

With the transformation at his disposal I hope his Bankai does not become obsolete. After all he worked so long and hard to achieve it. It would be way too DBZish if it became a non factor in the future. But considering what Grim did to him when he used it last I'm not sure how effective it will be now.

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

I agree with everyone...Yeah, Ichigo is at his best now. He has got back his natural and stunning confidence like what he used to have. In that way, I could expect something good from him in his major battle, probably against Grim, Ulquiorra or maybe, Aizen(who do you think can handle him?!).

I dont think, however, that he could come up with another technique other than taking control of his hollow. There could only be one possibility and that is if he'd be able to take 'full' control of his inner hollow and use its full power effectively. It would be uncool if Ichigo will undergo major changes in terms of power level and gain a two or worst ten-fold power increase like in DBZ. We've already seen how powerful he can be when he is in that combined hollow/shinigami form, so the best he can do is rule over his inner hollow. That itself is more than satisfiable.

About the recent chapter 253:
    What a good start for Ichigo to show some confident ownage. The fight has nothing special though. I was only looking forward to see Ichigo's hollow release. The transformation was instantaneous, but it was a good chance to show how he has gotten better using the new features of his power.
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 11-27-2006 at 03:54 AM.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Whoa latest chapter. Baddie went down, hard.

Is it just me guys, or is that whole Hollow thing just too easy? Ichigo pulled it on for an entire 2 pages before completely destroying the poor sap. He seems so reluctant to use it as well, as if it's unfair. I wonder if the spiritual atmosphere made the mask "hollowization" any stronger...well the point is it's powerful.

Let's see another battle please.

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Souhi

Is it just me guys, or is that whole Hollow thing just too easy? Ichigo pulled it on for an entire 2 pages before completely destroying the poor sap. He seems so reluctant to use it as well, as if it's unfair. I wonder if the spiritual atmosphere made the mask "hollowization" any stronger...well the point is it's powerful.

Well, I thought the same way regarding the arrancar being average regardless of its skills . Even if Ichigo didn't transform, he could still be able to defeat the enemy in any way. I think the reason why he wanted to end the fight as immediate as possible is because he was concerned of Nell's safety and that his focus to the fight will be destructed, as he would protect the the child from the enemy's attack. Also, it was the right timing to test his newly learned ability in a new environment against an average enemy. ^^

Member sari has a spectacular aura about sari has a spectacular aura about sari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 07:32 AM
    Threads

I love Bleach, the opening and closing so far is awesome! I really love it!

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Souhi

It's probably easy to use and cast off, but remember that it puts a lot of strain on Ichigo, and drains his reiatsu in only 11 or 12 seconds. It is also his trump card, so he is reluctant to use it against anyone whom he does not consider to be a main opponent.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm not sure if I would truly condsider his opponent to have been average considering that he was a former Espada. But I think it was a little more ownage than normal because (if I remember correctly) the powers of hollows are amplified in that environment. So when Ichigo goes hollow he probably gets much stronger there than he would in Soul Society or the real world.

Either way I dont believe that its possible for him to beat everyone in 11-12 seconds. I want to see who Renji fights.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Maybe when that arrancar was still part of the Espada, he was fairly considered as far from being just an average. But when Aizen had created newer and powerful ones, he had became average, and a mere fallen Espada. That's how I based it in clasifying him as 'average', plus not to mention that he himself admitted his status. After knowing that, I was then certain that he would eventually lose.

Ichigo's kind of beating up in the early part of their battle, however, will not be an excuse to not call him average. It's given that if Ichigo wont go Bankai, he wont own as in clear as day ownage in a battle like any of his early fights(his fight against Byakuya for instance). Afterall, that arrancar was sorted to be an extra = average - in the case of being an enemy. lol

PS My bad! Im about to go nowhere.
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 11-29-2006 at 10:10 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He said he did not want to use his bankai against anyone but the Espada, but I wonder if his bankai would even be worth the trouble. The last time I remember Ichigo using his bankai (aside from this last fight) was against Grim and he still got totally owned. And the time before that, Aizen stopped his attack with one finger (but thats Aizen though). I wanted to see him fight this new enemy in his bankai state just to see if that was a fluke of if his bankai had truly become ineffective against these new opponents. If he does have more fights in Hueco Mundo will he utilize his bankai immediately or just jump straight to hollow transformation.

He pwns your souls!!!

Member Voyueristic-Narcissist can only hope to improve Voyueristic-Narcissist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2007 08:26 PM
    Threads

No matter what is said, you can't denie that Sado Yasutora, known commonly as Chad, is an awesome character. Kisuke Urahara is second on my awesome list!
    Hail Me

(\_/)
    (o.O)
    (> <)

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Voyueristic-Narcissist
    No matter what is said, you can't denie that Sado Yasutora, known commonly as Chad, is an awesome character. Kisuke Urahara is second on my awesome list!
    Seriously...that had absolutely nothing to do with what was being posted, but you addressed the rest of us like it did...

Minor question: Does anyone see Ichigo's father coming into play? We saw him once after about 120 chapters of not seeing him, found out he's a shinigami (and a former captain), but yet he have not seen him since. This is one of those little things I'm dieing to get an answer to. Same thing on Tatsuki.
    Also, what about the Soul Society division captains we never got to see? The only one I can think of is the leader of the 13th Division, but I think there was one other...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    Seriously...that had absolutely nothing to do with what was being posted, but you addressed the rest of us like it did...
    First of all...lololololololol. For a second I thought I was the only one. I started reading some of the posts to see what I had missed.

But yes, Sado is awsome and has the potential to be even better than he is now. I'm looking forward to the possibility of a fully armored version.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    Minor question: Does anyone see Ichigo's father coming into play? We saw him once after about 120 chapters of not seeing him, found out he's a shinigami (and a former captain), but yet he have not seen him since. This is one of those little things I'm dieing to get an answer to. Same thing on Tatsuki.
    Also, what about the Soul Society division captains we never got to see? The only one I can think of is the leader of the 13th Division, but I think there was one other...
    As for Ichigos father, I think he will play more of a role after they make it back from Hueco Mundo. After all, you can't just drop a bombshell like that on us and then just pretend that it never happened. Maybe he will train Ichigo a little kind of like the training that Ishda got from his father. I know that Kisuke did a lot of training with Ichigo already but Ishin (I think thats his name, forgive me if I'm wrong) is also a captain class shinigami. I'm sure that there are things he could teach Ichigo as well. Especially after the way he toyed with Grand Fisher.

As for Tatsuki, I would not be surprised if Kisuke has already started training her and the other two that snuck into the training ground. He seems to like doing that lol. But it seems that there are other characters that have potential. I wonder what the manifestation of her spiritual powers will be.

He pwns your souls!!!

Member CrimTheFallenOne is an unknown quantity at this point CrimTheFallenOne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:06 AM
    Threads

I love Bleach!!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by CrimTheFallenOne
    I love Bleach!!!!
    And I hate spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu
    As for Tatsuki, I would not be surprised if Kisuke has already started training her and the other two that snuck into the training ground. He seems to like doing that lol. But it seems that there are other characters that have potential. I wonder what the manifestation of her spiritual powers will be.
    But the other two, Keigo and whats-his-face, have not displayed any spiritual ability. Tatsuki can see Ichigo in Shinigami form, and she can see blurs of Hollows, but the other two have displayed no abilities thus far. And from what we have seen in the series so far, it does not appear that normal people can just gain spiritual abilities...and it would be kind of lame if they did.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I wouldn't like it if there'll be too much intrusion from the outside world, I mean those that had nothing to do with Shinagami's and Soul Society in the first place. I personally don't approve the idea of Keigo and the other friend of Ichigo to be involved in the scene and worst enter the battle field. But thats just me. I guess, Tatsuki is fine with me, considering that she is the closest friend of Orihime, but that still depends on the role that she would play. My Point here is, I dont like Bleach to go beyond the limit in terms categorizing and specifying characters according to their role. For me, those that are not involved in the problem that makes up the story going should just be an extra, instead pay attention in giving additional profile to the seemingly involved characters like the Gotei 13 Captains. Then, again that's just me.

And btw, Karakura town is involved to begin with, right? As what I've known, Aizen is planning to attack the whole of Karakura town and make it and the people in it as a sacrifice whatsoever in order to get to the King(which is said to be an unseen deity of SS). I think it was what the Captain Commander had meant when he once went down to the living world and talked to Orihime about the possible occurences in the coming "winter battle". Correct me if im wrong. Gotta read that part again. lol

If so, then there'll be enough reason for Keigo and company and residents of Karakura to get involved. lol
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 11-29-2006 at 09:36 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think that its pretty much a given that Tatsuki will be having a more cative role in Bleach in the near future (like Sado & Orohime) but as for the other 2 I think they may try to work them in as kind of a support system. Remember, our heroes are still in school. The other 2 "spiritually impared" friends may be used to run interference during class or help them make up missing homework assignments or something.

And comic relief is always a factor. Keigo hates being left out. Imagine how he'll react when he finds out that EVERYONE has some kind of spirit ability except for him. He'll absolutely lose it. Besides it does not seem like they want any "pointless" characters. Over time they seem to be building a background for everyone in order to make it easier to care if they live or die. Since they are Ichigos friends you might as well make them semi-important.

I do agree that if you dont have abilities you should not be involved in battles. I doubt that there are plans for any of them to fight other than Tatsuki. And I don't want it to be a case where EVERYONE just suddenly starts developing powers. That would mean that the characters are not really special and without that it would not be an interesting series. I don't want to suddenly find out that his gym teacher was a vice-captain and that the lunch lady was a former Espada. That would be too much.

When do you think we'll hear from the Vizards again? Think theres a chance one of them will show up soon?

He pwns your souls!!!

Tameron The Divine Soul dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200 is infamous around these parts dog199200's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 01:59 AM
    Threads

Bleach is an awesome series, but I wonder how many eps there are. Does any one know? If so can you please tell me.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by dog199200 View Post
    Bleach is an awesome series, but I wonder how many eps there are. Does any one know? If so can you please tell me.
    There are 108 episodes so far, and the series is still on-going. Episodes 1-63 are of the actual storyline, 64-108 are filler episodes and we do not know when the filler episodes will end. There will be more story arcs after the filler arc is over.

Edit: Just read the latest chapter. It seems interesting. Perhaps Ichigo may shed that stereotypical good-guy-with-justice trait he has somehow obtained, and become "coldhearted" as means of victory. But of course, this is a shounen manga, so in the end, Ichigo will go back to being a hero for justice, seeing the error and/or weakness in his soon-to-be cold-hearted ways.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 12-02-2006 at 06:05 AM.

Member CrimTheFallenOne is an unknown quantity at this point CrimTheFallenOne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:06 AM
    Threads

i want a sword like ichigos...Zangetsu....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    Just read the latest chapter. It seems interesting. Perhaps Ichigo may shed that stereotypical good-guy-with-justice trait he has somehow obtained, and become "coldhearted" as means of victory. But of course, this is a shounen manga, so in the end, Ichigo will go back to being a hero for justice, seeing the error and/or weakness in his soon-to-be cold-hearted ways.
    He will become cold hearted for a time but at some point he will start going through the whole "Is this really me?" thing that all heroes go through when they think that they may have gone too far.

It seems like the other battles are already in progress and from that peek they gave us it doesn't look too good for Sado & Ishda. Any ideas as to whether we may see some losses?

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

As for loses, I think Ishida will pull something off, as will Sado. It is too early for them to lose.

At any rate, although I liked the colored pages in this weeks chapter, it seemed a bit short. Not much happened. We found out that Aizen is excited about Ichigo coming to Hueco Mundo, and that there is an Arrancar who studies the Arrancar.

Also, in the chapter title page, we get to see all of the espada, though it is in no particular order as far as I can tell. It could be looked at two different ways to find an order, that being down the left column, then down the right, or across by row. The first ends with Grimmjaw being 8th, so that can't be right, and the second shows Ulquiorra as 5th, and that certainly isn't right. But at least we do get to see all of them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I got quite bored with the latest chapter 253. I thought that I'd see another action filled scenes from either Sado or Ishida's struggle. Too much talking and less action or is it just me. I couldn't pay attention to it, seriously! Thanks to the Bleach thread mainstay's here for bringing up the thought of the chapter. Well, who else other than Xero XIII or Souhi or Mugetsu are they. lol ^^

@Mugetsu's 2nd to the last post
    Good note there about the Vizards. You got me refreshed there!
    I almost forgot about them since Ichigo and company had entered Hueco Mundo. As we all know, they're pretty much associated and influencial in the turn out of events in the previous goings of the story, so it would be wrong if they'll get disregarded in the happenings to come. I can see them coming soon(maybe not now, but a little later or a little more...Let the perky lineup settle their business by themsleves first) and partake in huge events. At least that's what I'm expecting. After all, they're one of the leads in the arc.
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 12-11-2006 at 02:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information