AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Official Discussion Thread MK2

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Good point there Uno...the animation quality has definitely improved. Though, I'd rather not think that's a sign of the filler arc ending. I just don't want to set myself up for a bigger fall if it's false >>

Looking back on things, I think initial excitement blinded me and my fanboyness. If this was truly the opening to the Vizard/Arrancar arc, there would be clear images of them. I think that's only fair to assume. The opening hints at a few things, though it's too early to say.

And Xero, I agree with you 100% here. Tatsuki is such an ignored character up to this point, it just bugs me. They keep showing her every so often (e.g her confrontation with Ichigo at the school, and of course his secret being revealed in the underground base). It's one big tease so far.

Finally, we can only guess at who will come assist our trio of heroes. Obviously, they can't touch Aizen. Heck, Grimmjaw could cause them trouble, unless Ichigo has grown even more in the spiritually rich environment, Though that works both ways. Odds are it'll be someone from SS.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

Here's a quick translation of the chapter! Enjoy (since it's pretty funny)!

Page 1:

Sidetext: The “child” trying to escape! The hollows giving chase! What are they? Why is this happening? Before “Las Noches” is the totally mysterious chase…

Child: Ha….ha……ha……

Hollows: Haaahaaaahaaaahaaaa

Page 2:

Hollow 1: OOOOF!!

Hollow 2:

Page 3:

Hollow 2: Huh?

Hollows: Wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Hollow 2: Aaah, it hurts! It hurts! My head! Your attack grazed my head!

Kid: Stoooop…..Cut it out!

Page 4:

Kid: What did Nell and his friends do to you!! Stop picking on us!!!

Ichigo: A….mask….you’re a….hollow!?

Page 5:

BLEACH 246: The Great Desert Bros.

Sidetext: Hollows, DANCE!!

Page 6:

Hollows: We’re….truly sorry.

Nell: We never thought that Nell and his friends’ neverending game of chase would bring about this kind of misunderstanding…

Nell: There really isn’t a whole lot of entertainment here in Hueco Mundo so…

Ishida (mental): Neverending game of chase…

Ichigo: Game….but weren’t you crying a bit back there?

Nell: Yup!! I’m a BIG masochist so if it’s no fun if I don’t at least cry a little bit while I’m being chased!

Ichigo: What the hell kind of words are you teaching kids?

Ishida: So is “Nell” your name?

Page 7:

Nell: Yes! Nell is the Arrankar Nell To.

Ichigo: ……Arrancar…!

Pesh (Hollow 2): I’m Nell’s older brother, Pesh.

Dondo (Hollow 1): And I’m the older brother Dondo Chakker.

Chad (mental): Huh? (*literally he wonders about Dondo’s way of speaking)

Nell: And the big guy behind us is our pet Bawabawa.

Ichigo: Wait wait wait waaaaaaaaait

Page 8:

Nell: What?

Ichigo: Arrankar have siblings and pets?

Nell: How ruuuude! Of course we do! We’d have to have at least that!

Dondo: We met accidentally and he was so cute that we became brothers.

Pesh: Yup, same here!

Nell: He he he.

Ichigo: Like I said, you wouldn’t really call that being brothers.

Nell: Then….then what just what are we…..!?

Ichigo: No no, it’s fine…..my bad…brother is fine for you all…
    Ichigo: Really though…

Page 9:

Ichigo: Are you all really Arrankar!?

Ichigo: And just where do you think you’re sitting?

Nell: What are you talking about? Don’t I look it with this perfectly shattered mask!

Ichigo: Well you just seem to be different from the ones who came to the real world.

Nell: Ah!

Nell: Well yeah! The ones who went to Earth were a part of the “Numeros.”

Ichigo: The nume…what’s that?

Nell: The Numeros are hollows Menos Grande and greater that become Arrankar.

Nell: They get a two digit number for their name and they get to follow the orders of the Espada.

Nell: They are truly battle eXperts! Comparing them to a bug like Nell is like night and day!

Ichigo: Bug…

Nell: You all say that, but you’re the ones who really don’t look like Arrancar!

Nell: You don’t have masks and you wear black clothes….it’s almost like a Shini…

Page 10: Um…ummmm….what are your….you know….occupations….

Ichigo: Kurosaki Ichigo, substitute Shinigami.

Ishida: The Quincy, Ishida Uryuu.

Chad: Sado Yasutora, Human.

Nell: Wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, he’s a Shinigami! He’s a bad guy!

Ichigo: You mean you guys didn’t know who we were…

Nell: I thought it was kinda weird! No Arrankar would want to go to Las Noches!!

Nell: I’m…gonna….be…killed…

Ichigo: No…not really gonna kill you…

Page 11:

Lunuganga: Even if you are not killed by them….I, guardian of the white sands Lunaganga, will crush you all!

Page 12:

Lunaganga: Just now there was a message from those in Las Noches that there were intruders.

Lunaganga: To see that bugs like you are traveling with the intruders…

Lunaganga: Is unforgivable…I will turn you all into the sands of the desert…

Nell: No no, you got it wrong. Nell and friends aren’t…

Ichigo: Back up.

Nell: Huh?

Ichigo: Getsuga….

Ichigo: …Tenshou!!!

Page 13:

Ichigo: Alright then…

Hollows: Aaaaaaaa!! Out of the blue!! You used a sneak attack!! So unfair!! You are a bad guy!!

Ichigo: Who cares? I saved you all, right? Besides, attacking someone from the front really isn’t a sneak attack.

Page 14:

Lunuganga: Launching a sneak attack…and without remorse…more than ever I cannot forgive you!

Ichigo: What the hell is that thing!?

Nell: It’s pretty obvious. Lunuganga-sama is sand.
    Ichigo: Not just “he’s sand.” That guy is aiming at you all as well so stop just hanging aroun…

Ichigo: ….d!!!

Page 15:

Ichigo: Dammit, can’t we do something about this? Ishida!

Ishida: Nope. With my bow all I can do is just make holes in him.

Ichigo: Chad!!

Chad: Probably no use against a sand opponent, but shall I try anyway?

Ichigo: We’re running!! It’s time to think of a plan so first let’s get away from this guy!!

Nell: Come on power, work work!!

Lunuganga: I…won’t…let you…run!!

Page 16:

Ishida: It’s a sand trap!! (*literally a downward spiral resembling an ant hill)

Ichigo: I know!!

Page 17:

Ichigo: Nell!! Doesn’t this guy have any weaknesses!?

Nell: I…I can’t very well tell the bad guys that…

Ichigo: Are you an idiot….if this keeps up, you’re going to be swallowed by the sand too!!

Nell: Water…it’s water….

Ichigo: Water!? Water in a desert!?

Nell: Yes. Water…

Ichigo: Where the hell are we gonna get….

?? (Rukia): The next dance…

?? (Rukia): White Wave/Ripple
    Page 18:

No text, just freezing

Page 19:

Sidetext: Carrying the smiles of hope…the two arrive!!

Bottom text: Next week Bleach gets the cover and color pages!

Next week: Finally breaking into “Las Noches”

Great thanks to pocketmofo for the translation!

I found this from Bleach7 and I think it's not bad to post it here though I'm not worried if it spoils anyone here. xD
    What do you think about the chapter?
    Well, not much comment about the hollows there which seems like they're having fun, but Rukia and Renji appearing, okay, are they up to helping Ichigo? sure that way! Now, I'm more concern about their situation and even curious to know what will happen ahead.
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 10-05-2006 at 10:52 PM.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

I'm not sure if I can say that Tatsuki is being ignored, but it seems like they are just trying to focus more on whats happening in Hueco Mundo. It doesn't really make sense for them to do anything major with her right now anyway because she would be more of a hinderance than anything else. She can't help them fight. She has no knowlege or power that would be useful. The only thing she has is potential.

I think they showed her at Uraharas in order to hint that she (and possibly some of Ichigos other friends) will have a bigger role later on. After all Orohime & Sado did not get involved right away. They had to train and wait for the SS arch before we got to really see what they could do. I don't think we'll see her become a big factor for a while, but they wont just let her dissapear either. I assume at some point she will train and become a fighter.

And I am interested in why Rukia & Renji are there. They were ordered back to SS and I was assuming that SS wanted nothing to do with a rescue attempt since she seemed to have gone "willingly". I doubt that they snuck out. They must be under some orders.

But I also find it funny that Aizen told the Arrancar to stay in their rooms and basically ignore Ichigo & Co. What does he have planned?

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Member DanTheGreat is infamous around these parts DanTheGreat is infamous around these parts DanTheGreat is infamous around these parts DanTheGreat is infamous around these parts DanTheGreat is infamous around these parts DanTheGreat is infamous around these parts DanTheGreat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2006 06:56 AM
    Threads

the filler arc should be ending soon...i hope. and i'm glad Ichinose finally got hiss a** whooped by Zaraki.

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

About the recent anime episode filler...I wasn't surprised of Zaraki's ownage against Ichinose Maki. The fact that Zaraki is prone and probably immune to kidou type Zanpaktou, his fight against the weakling Tousen is a proof to that, I expected such a result seeing that Ichinose's Zanpaktou "Nijigazumi",a light type zanpaktou is likely the opposite of Tousen's "Suzumushi", a dark type zanpaktou. Well, despite how the fillers turned out which is more often boring but not a bunch of crap, I'm quite
    relieved that the anime is still holding the consistency of the characters in depth profile.

As for the manga, I'm patiently waiting for the next chapter. xD I want to know what Renji and Rukia's appearance or should I say interference will do. Well, they sure can help, but will they stand a chance or they will just get in the way? o_0 Now, I'm getting hooked more. ^^

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

HEY!!! Tousen is NOT a weakling!!! He was just...um...caught off guard. Some dust got in his eye so....wait, he's blind and wears shades...I mean, some dust got in his ear. Yeah, that's it. He just couldn't hear Zaraki very well.

HE'S NOT WEAK!!! lol

But it doesn't seem like the fillers will interfere with the Arrancar Arc. Even though Ishda has "powers" (the only part that has bothered me so far) I'm sure they will be gone in no time.

This last chapter seemed like it was more about comedy relief than anything else. The only significant developement that has occured is Rukia & Renji comming. And I doubt that those two will be a hinderance in the least. After all they just saved Ichigo & co from a hollow that they had no clue how to beat. Renji could probably be considered for a captain position by now and I still don't think we've really seen the full extent of Rukias power. This is getting very interesting. I am very interested in finding out why they were sent to Hueco Mundo.

Was it to help Ichigo save Orihime? To gather intel on Aizen? Or maybe they were sent to stop them from trying to save her? While I doubt the last one it's possible. After all, these are the same guys that were ready to execute Rukia not too long ago.

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Senior Member MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2009 06:12 PM
    Threads

i just started watching bleach recently (im on ep 25 or so) on youtube but once i got to the mid 20's youtube decided to delete all the copyright infringed videos.what the heck's up?

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MetalIsEternal
    i just started watching bleach recently (im on ep 25 or so) on youtube but once i got to the mid 20's youtube decided to delete all the copyright infringed videos.what the heck's up?
    ...?

You just answered your own question my friend. The english dub began recently, so I'm guessing that fansubs will begin to be removed. I'm not much of an expert in copyright laws...maybe Xero can answer you more accurately.

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah, I've been downloading long enough to see many sites go down, and sites get direct warnings from the American companies about the licensed media.

First of all, keep in mind that fansubbed anime is only technically legal, because it is pirated from Japan, but is being distributed in the U.S. and other countries where it has yet to be licensed. Once it is licensed, any unauthorized distribution of the media becomes illegal in that country. This includes fansubs. Because of this, most fansubbing groups will cease to distribute the files for licensed media via direct download, bittorrent, or mIRC. And, most fansubbing groups do not want their works being hosted without their permission on sites like YouTube, but some fans will put them there anyway (I personally am against this, as it takes away support from the downloading community). Anyway, YouTube became aware of the extend to which anime is hosted on it a few months ago, and since has been removing it from the site. Also, some non-licensed anime has been removed, as it will soon be licensed.
    Another thing to remember is that Google just bought YouTube in a huge deal last week. Google, being a large public corporation, does not promote, nor allow any illegal media on its sites. As such, Google will be removing most, if not all, of the anime on YouTube (thankfully). Generally, seasons for anime are licensed one at a time, and thus episodes will be removed in groups, but YouTube/Google is probably just planning ahead of time and getting rid of it now..."taking precautions", if you will.

Anyway, in the conversation about Tousen, I do believe he was weaker than Zaraki when they "fought"(it was just ownage on the part of Zaraki) in Soul Society. Though, I do believe he is much stronger now than he was then, seeing as he has Arrancar obeying him, seeing as even Ichigo (who beat Zaraki) is still finding it difficult to fight the Arrancar.

And as for why Rukia and Renji are in Hueco Mundo (I so called that!), it is either to gather information for Soul Society, or they disobeyed orders and when to help Ichigo&co. with the help of Urahara.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Do you ever get tired of being right lol. I know...it's obviously a product of hard work. So, um Xero...what are tomorrows lottery numbers gonna be, just between us buds? You can just PM me the numbers lol.

Nothing too earth shattering happened in the latest chapter. However we do learn that
    1) Rukia & Renji are indeed there against orders...sort of.
    2) They were pissed at Ichigo lol. (everyone seems to be beating Ichigo up lately lol)
    3) Byakuya is a big softie.
    4) And Orohime has some new clothes.

It also seems that they may have arriced at Los Noches so things may start really picking up.

And Zaraki was definitely stronger than Tousen. Based on reiatsu he was stronger than just about everyone. I'm still kinda surprised Ichigo beat him, but I have a feeling that Zaraki sort of went easy on him. It's obvious Tousen got stronger. He took Grims arm in an instant and then proceeded to destroy it. Ichigio & Co couldn't even touch this guy much less hurt him (unless he went all Nameless on him).

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Then, again Xero hit it right! Rukia and Renji did what is called "disobedience", indeed, as the Captain Commander had to say "those impetuous fools" 0.o lol

And regarding Tousen/Zaraki issue. lol
    Zaraki is indeed stronger than any other Shinigami, the captains in terms of Reiatsu and it rivals those of Ichigo. But, I dont believe that Zaraki won over Ichigo in their fight because he didn't give it her best(remember, he released the eyepatch that you know.. and he collapsed after the fight, even lost conciousness). On the other note, I do agree that Tousen has gotten stronger this time. You can just say that seeing how he just make orders to the arrancars straight and stunning and not to mention his violent action towards Grimm. lol

@Mugetsu
    I apologize for calling Tousen a weakling. I know how it feels when your favorite character is being leveled down. It was actually only meant in his fight with Zaraki and not on the whole. Again, sorry.
    ^^
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 10-16-2006 at 06:44 PM.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tousen weak? Nah. None of the captains are weak really. Anyone in the show looks a bit weaker when compared to riduculous strength like Zaraki's. Notice how he wins all his battles by blowing stuff up with his reiatsu He's most likely gotten a bit stronger by now.

Being one of Aizen's right hand men, it's safe to assume that Gin and Tousen have gained significant power as well. But that's for another day.

Anywho, latest chapter...not much to talk about. Rukia and Renji finally appear (Who didn't see that one coming?) against SS's orders it seems. Although no one really seems bent out of shape over it. Saw it a mile away. Byakuya finally starts to help the gang. Ichigo gets beaten up for being careless...funny and true. Inoue's given some new clothing to match her Arrancar captors...mhm mhm.

The desert bros, or whatever the heck they want to call themselves are being idiots, and providing some comic relief of course. Seeing as how Ichigo and Renji went to so much trouble to signal the intrusion, we can assume there will be a person to greet them.

Next chapter please.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Okay, so its been a while since anyone has posted here...

I hope to find out soon what Ulquiorra meant when he said that they owned Orihime's soul, and what her clothes have to do with that. I don't quite get it.
    And, did the series just go Scooby-Doo on us and have everyone split up into various rooms in order to find the villians and Orihime? I think it would have been better for them to stay as one group and sweep through the place one room at a time. They are up against a strong opponent, so they should stick to "strength in numbers".

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

Inoue's motives are clear as day in my opinion. It falls into one of two categories:
    1. She was feeling worthless, since everyone she knew was telling her that she couldn't help in the coming fight, and was not cut out to be a fighter. Due to that, being told that she is necessary would naturally make her move her "allegiance" towards that person.
    2. I think this is far more likely, but I believe that Inoue is simply being all emo over the fact that Ichigo seems to have affections for Rukia.

Over the course of recent chapters, I had been redefining my opinion of Orihime, and in fact she was almost my favorite female character. But with this newest chapter and her betrayal, she is now my least favorite character overall (behind only Aizen's little gang) and I hope something bad happens to her soon (open definition of bad applies here). I probably just respond too negatively to characters who betray others' trust and generally any character whose actions are dictated by being emo or angsty.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    And, did the series just go Scooby-Doo on us and have everyone split up into various rooms in order to find the villians and Orihime? I think it would have been better for them to stay as one group and sweep through the place one room at a time. They are up against a strong opponent, so they should stick to "strength in numbers".
    Aw Xero, you know better than to question unexplainable anime cliches. In all seriousness though, Bleach is just following that old tried and...sort of true method. Everyone splits up...and we'll most likely end up with several desperate and good battles. Staying as a group is no fun

Sure it'll make things a lot more difficult and confusing, but that makes for an interesting result. Or at least, I'm hoping.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well of course they had to split up.

1)That place is huge so it would take too long searching in one group.
    2) As was mentioned by Souhi it will make for some good battles.
    3) If they stay in a group the arrancar will just attack them in a group of their own (in which case they would have NO chance) as Rukia alluded to.
    4) and most importantly, they could not ignore the fact that there just happened to be 5 different paths and there just happened to be 5 of them. That right there is just wayyyyy too tempting. I mean come on, what are the chances of that happening??? Thats just too good to pass up!

Just toss them a few Scooby Snacks (tm) and they'll be fine.

In the case of Orihime, I don't dislike her. She was in a lose, lose situation. If she didn't go with him she and the shinigami that accompanied her would die. But if she went with him at least the they would live and there was hope. She made the right decision. But she was also going through the whole "no one believes in my strength, why am I so weak and useless, boo hoo hoo" thing. So when they told her that they think she would be usefull I think she left more out of curiosity than out of wanting to be a part of Aizens team. She wanted to know if she could really get stronger and actually be of use to someone.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The splitting up thing didn't surprise me at all seeing as how the author's style has been since SS arc. The 5 paths are part of Aizen's plan, I suppose. Besides, if they go together as a group, it'll be less exciting and would take away the chance for Chad and Ishida to showcase their new abiltites in the spot light.

Well, I don't mind Inoue's being emo at this point coz I already categorized her as that since her first appearance in Bleach, but doesnt mean that I hate her for that. That's just her plain role to the series and I think she's doing pretty good as far as being the root of this "going to rescue her" thing.
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 10-28-2006 at 04:29 AM.

Senior Member SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2 has a reputation beyond repute SaceGolem2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 11:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheGreat
    the filler arc should be ending soon...i hope. and i'm glad Ichinose finally got hiss a** whooped by Zaraki.
    Agreed. Also I hear that Mayuri is going to beat fire out of that old man bounto.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Chapter 239. Nothing much at the beginning but the end has a few interesting points. Seems like Tousen and Gn are keeping an eye on Ichigos crew. Also seems that Gin feels that it was a bad move for them t split up lol.

Ok, so as I understand it from chapter 239, if an Espada loses his rank, he/she then gets a 3 digit number. Is this correct or do I have it wrong?

Looks like #103 was an Espada at one point. Have fun Ichigo.

Looks like we won't see any current Espada fighting any time soon, after all Aizen sent them to their rooms.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Err...don't you mean Chapter 250? 239 was when they departed to Hueco Mundo (just checked).

On topic, I suppose as more Arrancar were created, newer ones would over-power the older ones, thereby replacing them in rank. At least we now know there is minimally 103 Arrancar...I think...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

....ohhhhh, my bad. Yeah 250, sorry.

Nell said that he had never heard of a 3 digit Arrancar. I'm thinking that there may be way less than 100 Arancar created. I think the 3 digit number may be given to them just to show their status as a former Espada.

1-10 = Espada (in order of strength)
    11-99??? = Order Of Birth/Creation
    100-??? = Former Espada

The number 3 was signficant in the name of the place that Gin & Tousen said they went. Maybe thats the area where the former Espada live?

Actually Nell himself seems to be an Arrancar. I wonder what number he is....
    Last edited by Mugetsu; 11-03-2006 at 02:15 PM.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This was brought to my attention earlier today, and I found it amusing.
    Below is an image of the cover of the first chapter of Bleach. If you look at the blocked-off characters in the background, you see a few characters you would expect to see...but guess who else is there...Shinji the Vizard. I wrote on the characters I could identify using paint...
    So, I suppose this means that either Shinji was a character originally ended to be used early on, or that Kubo Tite planned everything about the Vizards(an possibly Arrancars) from the beginning. Just an interesting thing I thought I'd share.

(Minor note: I'm thinking of changing my username here to Ulquiorra, due to his awesomeness...)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bleach-01-01-02+03.PNG‎
Views:	137
Size:	636.7 KB
ID:	13132  

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL thats great. It's amazing what you can find when you take a closer look at certain things. I guess its a really good thing that Bleach has lasted as long as it has or that would have been pointless.

He pwns your souls!!!

Member hvid_noire is infamous around these parts hvid_noire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2007 07:37 AM
    Threads

hmmm just finished watching episode 100 of this series... it's one of the series that i don't mind having many episodes!!! and it is also one of the few i watched from the opening song till the last second of each episode... whoever thought about using catch-y music and different scenes for every ending is really smart!!! hehehe also, the character design, though not as smooth as the others, is really great!!!

but sad to say, haven't read any of the manga version of bleach, though i know where i can find the scanlations! maybe because i think (at least for me) that this kind of action pack series is better watch than read.
    I go my way, I journey on, now til forever
    With the memory of our last kiss to keep me goin'
    And though I'm alone again, I shed not a tear
    How beautiful is my loneliness, how great is my pain

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

Bleach fan here. Although it has its many flaws, I love it. Reminds me very much of YuYu Hakusho because of the action and afterlife theme. The characters are also lovable, and though they seem cliche at first, the character development is very good. I've made a Bleach review, it sums up what I think about this anime. I know better anime will come (hopefully), but for now, Bleach is one of my top 3 faves along with YuYu Hakusho and GitS SAC 2nd Gig.

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information