AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Official Discussion Thread MK2

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I like Gin's bankai, it may not be as impressive or flashy, but depending on how you use it the effects could turn out great. With a sword like Gin's it's all about trickery and playing with words, gin just sucked at doing so. Also does anyone else hate how characters always tell their powers whenever anyone asks while they're doing them. I would think a person would have a better chance of winning if they wouldn't have said anything.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Member Le_Jardinier is on a distinguished road Le_Jardinier's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2010 07:20 PM
    Threads

Lets hope that Isshin's getsuga tenshou did some damage ...

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Doubt that Isshin's Getsuga is as powerful as hollow Ichigo's. If it is I'll be suprised. I wonder how much of a distraction Rangiku will be to Gin if she even makes it to them. I do enjoy seeing Kisuke showing some of his skills though.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How is Isshin related zangetsu orr getsuga tenshou? It's not making any sense for me at the moment ... Can some one explain plz?

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2014 08:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bleach - Official Discussion Thread MK2

I love any chapter that has Zangetsu in it. I read Bleach only with the hope that Zangetsu will appear in the next chapter.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Since the last time I posted in here was a week ago, I'm going to bump this.

Is it possible for a human to just "take" another shinigami's zanpakutou? I never knew this...

Senior Member ~Fallen~Angel~ will become famous soon enough ~Fallen~Angel~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Soul Eater Logo Red Dango
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2013 07:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Super Ko Rider

zangetsu's new form is awesome!

You find life unfair? Try being and egg. You only get laid once, you only get eaten once, it takes four minutes to get hard, but only two to get soft, you share a box with eleven other guys, but what's worse was the only chick to sit on you is your mom!

Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by otakuken View Post
    zangetsu's new form is awesome!
    I personally would have preferred that the two entities remain separate. They had radical personalities, and different objectives to begin with. They may have come from the same source (ie Ichigo's power), but that doesn't mean they're supposed to fuse.

All Zangetsu wants is for Ichigo to have hope. All his hallow wants is to take control. Will Ichigo's inner-world really become a better place if his hallow takes control though? I guess Zangetsu is wagering on that being the truth.

Also, what does lieed mean?

Junior Member ikorosse is a jewel in the rough ikorosse is a jewel in the rough ikorosse is a jewel in the rough ikorosse's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2011 02:43 PM
    Threads

bleach character ...idont know but many zanpakutous arent released ( i mean bankais ) ...or whazup with Grimjow ? he isnt dead his status is unknown hmmm ...

Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So it seems that Ichigo has unlocked his "Mystic" form. No more supe--shinigami powers for him!

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Isn't another level up a bit too soon? O_O I mean we barely got to see his true hollow form and now there's this new form and we find out that both Zangetsu and Shirosaki have merged.
    Derp.

Member Getsuga Mugetsu is on a distinguished road Getsuga Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ichigo level up being to soon. I doubt it look at Aizen. He;s transformed like what seven times or something. I'm enjoying this new look from Ichigo. It's really awesome, and I'm sure this will be the ending of Bleach real soon.

Serious question/ Spoilers:

Okay it;s known that Isshin lost his powers some time ago, and only just recently started to gain them back. Ichigo says to use the Final Getsuga Tenshou you must lose all your shinigami powers. Is it possible that Isshin used the Final Getsuga Tenshou, and lost his powers. That would explain a lot, and if so who the hell forced him to use such an attack as the Final Getsuga Tenshou.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tite Kubo needs to learn how to kill characters in Bleach, I mean what's the point he everybody just get healed after major fights ... Cmon that ain't right ...
    Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

All the evil guys die...that's not cool.

Need some manly deaths from the heroes!

Senior Member TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami has a reputation beyond repute TomoyoSakagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2014 10:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BishounenTao PSN ID: BishieShu XFIRE ID: snx21 Steam ID: BishieShu

Double post woo, oh and just in case, I'll put my post in a spoiler cause it's about the manga:

Aizen died finally but Ichigo's speculation could be alittle more nearer to the dot then I thought. Perhaps Aizen really just wanted someone at the same level as him, but couldn't find anyone...why are all villains such tsunderes <3
    Seems like Ichigo's side effect for using that form is kicking in, but to scream that much, I wonder what's going to happen to him D:
    ざわ。。。ざわ
    MyAnimeList
    HummingBird
    Anilist

Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think Ichigo is full of bull crap. Aizen is just a total bad arse that's ready to kick some royal behind.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2012 05:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hikarin96Solas

Why does everyone seem to be fed up with Ichigo lately? =0 I've missed a lot of the series lately though....

Currently listening to: Gin'iro Konpeitou Gakudan (Yura Hatsuki x Konori)'s "Gentou PAREEDO ~phantasm parade~"
    Currently playing: Breath of Fire III on PSP
    Currently watching: Kuroshitsuji

Senior Member Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!! has a reputation beyond repute Full Metal SHORTY!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 Violin Bleach Ichigo Mask
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2011 03:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I still like Ichigo I haven't read too much yet, I'm only up to volume 20, but he's not that bad at the moment XD

Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hikarin View Post
    Why does everyone seem to be fed up with Ichigo lately? =0 I've missed a lot of the series lately though....
    It's because Ichigo is a punk. In one year he's become stronger than the dudes who have spent centuries to get where they're at.

Member Getsuga Mugetsu is on a distinguished road Getsuga Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ichigo was stronger then half of them to begin with. So strong even Aizen the manly man was watching from from the time he was born. Aizen is a total Pedo.

Member Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue has a reputation beyond repute Rongue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2012 10:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ummm wow the last chapter I read. Who ever in this thread said that they need to learn to kill of characters is right.
    Who ever said all the bad guys die..... well read the last online chapter and t should not be hard to figure out whats about to happen.
    Ichigo X Aizen. lol....... sooooo wrong
    loops....

Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A lot has happened, and no one has cared. Damn!

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2014 03:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

SOOO ah.... Thoughts on the recent manga chapters? Oxo;;

Wtf is Takushima up to?
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have no idea where Kubo is going with this. I guess his ability is to affect memories? Any clues who the mysterious shinigami is?

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2014 03:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

That's what I thought...His blade doesn't seem to cut, so I figured it affected memories-or something like that. Though I'd love to know what he plans to try to do with Ichigo. And no clue about the mysterious shinigami... This is pretty twisted as it is.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread Information