AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Official Discussion Thread MK2

Member Le_Jardinier is on a distinguished road Le_Jardinier's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2010 07:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Bleach chapter 393? I remember the wonderweiss kid fighting with one the wizard (Kensei) who released his bankai (chapter 376 -377). What happened to that fight?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's the photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	04-05.jpg‎
Views:	36
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	27845  

Member Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2011 06:12 PM
    Threads

This chapter was crappy. First, Hitsugaya didn't die. And why can't he just freeze Aizen in Sennen Hyōrō?

Senior Member Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Bleach Ichigo Mask 006 - Charizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2012 01:11 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MauPerU

i guess kensei got his *** kicked :[

Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2010 08:27 AM
    Threads

At least squad 1 captain is finally doing something.

The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

Junior Member masterichigo94 is on a distinguished road masterichigo94's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2010 08:38 AM
    Threads

all i know is this anime is frikin amazing and no other anime could beat it. not even death note and thats sayin sumthin. they both pwn the competion

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Ninja View Post
    Im interested in seeing the Soul Key made. I want to see what Aizen can do again the WHOLE zZero division. These are the BEST captains HAND_PICKED my the soul king to defend him. It's like his personal group of beat sticks.

Also I think Gin is truly the one were over looking. We know nothing of him. To tell the truth I would fear him more then Aizen. All he does is grin, and shot his sword out cutting people in half. He wasted no time in cutting Hiyori down.

Also I was thinking the Vivard would be as strong or STRONGER then the current captains but no. TWO captain level Vivard were seriously injured, and beaten by Starrk. It took a dirty move by Kyoraku to defeat him. Starrk is by far the best character on bleach, and owns them all. But you also have to think about another fact. Ukitake was defeated by ONE blow. That Kid, dont know name, is cold-blooded, and powerful. He hasn;t released his zanpakuto, and already a Captain level vivard has had to release his zanpakuto to fight him. I'm interested in that fight.

Aizen is broken. He's not far. He doesn't lose his cool or even show that he affected by being out numbered. Just watch Ichigo, and company will all be defeated in one move. He'll use his zanpakuto to get all of them while Ichigoi stands there like O.O OMG were owned.

He has yet to know his or Gin's bankai. There all having trouble just fighting them in shikai. Bankai. EVERYONE DIES.

It will be up to Kyoraku, and Yamamoto to finish this fight. But before that can happen Aizen, and Gin will retreat to Hucho Mundo where they will find everyone dead, and the soul reapers gone. That's where Aizen will sya something like.

"Everything went as planned. Gin. Bring them in."

That's when TEN Viste Lordes will walk in and Aizen will grin widely. htat when it goes off, and we wait like Thirty yrs for it to return with another filler.
    Wow i was right when I said ichigo would sit back, and watch.

AIZEN IS GOD!!!!!!!

They have no chance of winning. none. and Urahara's Zanpakuto is not for HELPING others. So it must be for killing.

Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

AIZEN-SAMA!!!!!
    Aizen owns all noob, end of debate.
    Gin... I remember Aizen saying he always thought of him as HIS second seat no matter what. Just what can ichimaru gin do anyways? I doubt he can ecome hollow like tosen. Aizen said in the end the arrancar thing was a FAILURE. I just dont see Gin becoming anything hollow like. I personaly think he is creepy enough now as it is.
    Every time Gin Ichimaru opens his eyes 1000 angels die.
    Everytime Aizen smiles god suffers.

The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TechCNgod View Post
    AIZEN-SAMA!!!!!
    Aizen owns all noob, end of debate.
    Gin... I remember Aizen saying he always thought of him as HIS second seat no matter what. Just what can ichimaru gin do anyways? I doubt he can ecome hollow like tosen. Aizen said in the end the arrancar thing was a FAILURE. I just dont see Gin becoming anything hollow like. I personaly think he is creepy enough now as it is.
    Every time Gin Ichimaru opens his eyes 1000 angels die.
    Everytime Aizen smiles god suffers.
    If Gin gets a hollow mask, then he won't be able to see at all. I think it is hard for him to see right now, so hollow mask would turn him blind
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Aizen said that the Arrancar were failures because they were. His goal was to create a perfect 50/50 Shinigami/Hollow combination: the Vaizards were failures because they were still mostly Shinigami, and the Arrancar were failures because they were still mostly Hollow.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The na´vety of Aizen never ceases to amaze me.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok, I will admit, the head captain is strong.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SOS TechCNgod View Post
    Ok, I will admit, the head captain is strong.
    I totally agree to this statement, he is one though bastard

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes but I wounder now that ichigo is no longer pulling a "sakura ( from naruto )" if he will be able to beat Aizen with head captains help, but wait Ichimaru has done nothing too.
    Also ichigo iscoming from behind again..... Aizen has a shield there right?
    DAMN IT ICHIGO!!!

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

Actually it would be pretty disappointing if Ichigo would win with Captain Commander's help. I want to see that "Soul Society's King"...
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ichigo isn't coming from behind, he's coming at Aizen from above.

Also, he won't kill Aizen this way. lrn2shounen.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It would jokes if Gin Ichimaru just shoots his blade through Ichigo's heart Lol ...

Senior Member Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Bleach Ichigo Mask 006 - Charizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2012 01:11 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MauPerU

im still waiting for urahara and isshin, i hope they show up

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Le_Jardinier View Post
    It would jokes if Gin Ichimaru just shoots his blade through Ichigo's heart Lol ...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

All I know is if either Urahara or Isshin don't intervene in the next 2 or 3 chapters, Ichigo's gonna get sliced down like a sausage on a plate by Aizen and Gin no doubt about that.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I JUST FIGURED OUT THAT AIZEN MADE A BIG MISTAKE!!!!
    Squad 4 captain is running around free...... healing I bet.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This new chapter deserves a facepalm.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuto_washi View Post
    This new chapter deserves a facepalm.
    Yes it does.
    At first Aizen seemed to be getting owned hard but now..... he's cheating. XD

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll admit that I've never been very good at predicting the moves of characters and plot progressions in shounen manga. It's partly because I expect logical consistency and mangaka always seem to have their characters jump out of character either to make the story cooler, or to make the protagonist seem more justified.

Yet, some people have a six sense about manga and can just pick out every move and every sentence which is going to be said next. They'll tell you "that simply wont happen" and be correct 99% of the time.

If there is one thing I like about Bleach, it is its ability to make those people face-palm (As their predictions fail them over and over again).

And the thing is, it doesn't do this through the logically impossible. It does it simply by being lame. It's a standard of lame which we all sort of slowly came to tolerate. It's a sort of lame which we can't predict because we aren't used to it.

Senior Member TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2011 03:50 PM
    Threads

Aizen, Yammy and Gin are the only three left now. Both Aizen and Yammy are currently fighting. What will happen with Gin? Will somebody fight him while Ichigo is up against Aizen or will he turn out to be the Bleach equivalent to Itachi? Yamamoto having suspected Aizen from the beginning so instructed Gin to get on Aizen's side and get trusted enough to become his right hand man. Then strike him down any chance he got. Just a theory I was thinking about.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

^^Still working on list, not every anime I has seen has been added yet.

"Why should people trust me? They don't have any reason to, yet. Distrust is human nature. Distrust creates doubt and doubt causes people to miss judge the intention of others. But people can change, can't they?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread Information