AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Official Discussion Thread MK2

Senior Member KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2010 07:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    In case you haven't caught on: The Bleach power scaling makes no sense what-so-ever, and can fluctuate immensely for no reason.
    Even DBZ power levels make more sense right? XD
    I have a plan to get any predators of he AF!
    Everyone get Chris Hanson Avi! If that don't scare them off I don't know whatt can.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Finally got proof for the Yammy-is-Espada-0 plothole.

When one of the initial Arrancar which has come to the material world is fighting Hitsugaya, he is explaining the numbering behind the Arrancar, stating that "11 and up are numbered in order of our birth", and says that "numbers 1 through 10 are reserved for the Espada".

I'm sure we all knew this already, but it's good to have definite source.

Also, as for the latest chapter, did anyone else notice that Aizen's shield was an AT Field?

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

AF's Annoying Weeaboo Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 09:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

When one of the initial Arrancar which has come to the material world is fighting Hitsugaya, he is explaining the numbering behind the Arrancar, stating that "11 and up are numbered in order of our birth", and says that "numbers 1 through 10 are reserved for the Espada".

I'm sure we all knew this already, but it's good to have definite source.

Also, as for the latest chapter, did anyone else notice that Aizen's shield was an AT Field?
    I actually didn't until you mentioned it, but it seems like your right. I liked the chapter and I like where the Bleach series is heading. I thought around twenty chapters ago it was losing its touch, but it still seems strong and entertaining.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Me, when my waifu confessed her love to me~

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Im interested in seeing the Soul Key made. I want to see what Aizen can do again the WHOLE zZero division. These are the BEST captains HAND_PICKED my the soul king to defend him. It's like his personal group of beat sticks.

Also I think Gin is truly the one were over looking. We know nothing of him. To tell the truth I would fear him more then Aizen. All he does is grin, and shot his sword out cutting people in half. He wasted no time in cutting Hiyori down.

Also I was thinking the Vivard would be as strong or STRONGER then the current captains but no. TWO captain level Vivard were seriously injured, and beaten by Starrk. It took a dirty move by Kyoraku to defeat him. Starrk is by far the best character on bleach, and owns them all. But you also have to think about another fact. Ukitake was defeated by ONE blow. That Kid, dont know name, is cold-blooded, and powerful. He hasn;t released his zanpakuto, and already a Captain level vivard has had to release his zanpakuto to fight him. I'm interested in that fight.

Aizen is broken. He's not far. He doesn't lose his cool or even show that he affected by being out numbered. Just watch Ichigo, and company will all be defeated in one move. He'll use his zanpakuto to get all of them while Ichigoi stands there like O.O OMG were owned.

He has yet to know his or Gin's bankai. There all having trouble just fighting them in shikai. Bankai. EVERYONE DIES.

It will be up to Kyoraku, and Yamamoto to finish this fight. But before that can happen Aizen, and Gin will retreat to Hucho Mundo where they will find everyone dead, and the soul reapers gone. That's where Aizen will sya something like.

"Everything went as planned. Gin. Bring them in."

That's when TEN Viste Lordes will walk in and Aizen will grin widely. htat when it goes off, and we wait like Thirty yrs for it to return with another filler.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:06 AM
    Threads

We don't know that the Zero Division is hand picked. We just know that it is possible to be promoted into the Zero Division and that they act as a Royal Guard. There might even be positions higher than the Zero Division...

Gin is second to Aizen. Aizen pretty much has the lot of them in his back pocket with his shikai hypnosis thingy which I think Gin has also witnessed. As of yet we don't know the limitations of his shikai's abilities or much about what he can make them believe. You also can't assume that everyone's bankai is suitable for combat. Urahara stated that his isn't.

Furthermore, we haven't seen quite a lot of the Captains' Bankais. We also don't know the extent that the Vaizards can go. Can they still bankai or do they do a ressurection release?

Then we still have Kurosaki Isshin who we really don't know much about, and Urahara, Tessai and Yuroichi haven't really shown us much either.

There is still a lot of room for surprises and random twists. I really do want the pace to pick up though.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2010 08:27 AM
    Threads

I say that Aizen remains in control until he kills off most of the captan level soul reapers n says..... well that counts as 100,000 or whatever the number is to make the damn key and makes it to 0 division. ichigo comes with someone else and fight gin and aizen, and ichigo goes SS and wins.....
    Aizen is the best character in beach besides kenpachi!

The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

Sleepy Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya has a reputation beyond repute Battler Ushiromiya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow, Aizen is either getting owned or is setting them all up. If you read the lastest chapter then tell me what you think?

The seven stakes of purgatory! ^^ Good thing to know that they will be the last thing you see before you die. ^^

Member Le_Jardinier is on a distinguished road Le_Jardinier's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2010 07:20 PM
    Threads

He is definately gettin' his *** kicked for real but trust me the fight is just gettin' interesting koz as far as we know Aizen hasn't gone shikai, bankai or hollowfied yet.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'll give it up to Kubo Tite, this was a great chapter. A few unexpected happenings, through it seems the artwork lid a bit in a few panels. Unfortunately, it probably won't carry over to the next one.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

At the end I think shinji used his bankai on Aizen so squad 10 captain could land that blow.

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Le_Jardinier View Post
    He is definately gettin' his *** kicked for real but trust me the fight is just gettin' interesting koz as far as we know Aizen hasn't gone shikai, bankai or hollowfied yet.
    I don't think Aizen will be Hollowfied. I mean he talks about Vizards/Arrancars like they are trash, and becoming hollowfied would be way beyond his level.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by IcePriestess View Post
    I don't think Aizen will be Hollowfied. I mean he talks about Vizards/Arrancars like they are trash, and becoming hollowfied would be way beyond his level.
    With this I agree.
    He already has an insane amount of power, why get more?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't think Kubo Tite is writing Bleach anymore. This chapter was WAY too good to have been written by him.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow I just read the chapter that came out today and wow..... ( Spoiler ) Aizen owns all noobs easy.

Add*
    * YAY BLEACH IS GOOD AGAIN!
    Last edited by Battler Ushiromiya; 02-10-2010 at 08:51 PM.

Member Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2011 06:12 PM
    Threads

Okay, Aizen fan boy. Anyways, the chapter was amazing. Aizen wasn't really there, it was Momo, and Aizen proceeded to cut down Izuru and Tetsuzaemon. Momo uses her dying breath to ask, "Shiro-chan... why?" and died. Tôshirô got pissed off and tried to attack Aizen. He got told, "You're all completely open," and was stabbed. The chapter ended, "Will he fall?"

Well, Kubo Tite is starting to make it good again and not "Oh, I'll just be killed and survive magically" like it has been. Even though I didn't want Hitsugaya to die. Beggars can't be choosers.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuto_washi View Post
    Okay, Aizen fan boy. Anyways, the chapter was amazing. Aizen wasn't really there, it was Momo, and Aizen proceeded to cut down Izuru and Tetsuzaemon. Momo uses her dying breath to ask, "Shiro-chan... why?" and died. Tôshirô got pissed off and tried to attack Aizen. He got told, "You're all completely open," and was stabbed. The chapter ended, "Will he fall?"

Well, Kubo Tite is starting to make it good again and not "Oh, I'll just be killed and survive magically" like it has been. Even though I didn't want Hitsugaya to die. Beggars can't be choosers.
    I am an Aizen fan boy. He is the only one that dose anything right in that anime. XD

Member Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi is a splendid one to behold Hakuto_washi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm... I wonder if he will fall. Or if Kubo will just do what he always does to make Bleach horrible: nobody dies. And there's a hiatus. :O

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

More than likely...............................
    Lets hope not...... -.-

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If that does happen, I will contemplate not reading Bleach anymore until Kubo either dies or breaks his hands. XD

Member Le_Jardinier is on a distinguished road Le_Jardinier's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2010 07:20 PM
    Threads

Latest Bleach 392 was a mad thing, there are no words for what AIZEN is doing to them ... that was a brilliant chapter.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ummmm, when did I double post? Did a post between mine get deleted?
    ( Looks up. )

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2015 06:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's not unrealistic to believe that he 1) Did not know about the Yammy thing himself 2) Simply lied 3) Did not feel like saying "number 0 through 9, except Yammy's number look like 10" and just said what he did.

How many times have characters said "I am going to kill you" and have thus failed to do so in this series? Or even yet: It must be a plothole that Aizen is a bad guy, because Hinamori said she thinks he's a good guy. BIGGEST PLOTHOLE EVER!

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's not a plot hole, Hinamori just has no sense. Probably hypnotized by Aizen.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Or Hinamori is, herself, a bad guy. I've seen it happen in anime and movies before.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2015 06:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Commander View Post
    That's not a plot hole, Hinamori just has no sense. Probably hypnotized by Aizen.
    Of course it isn't a plot hole, because Hinamori is too biased or doesn't want to acknowledge that Aizen is a bad guy. Hinamori has probably been with Aizen for decades and has only seen him as a good person. He's been bad for a relatively short time.

But my point is that what one character says, especially an extra who exists only to demonstrate the arrancar's power, does not need to be 100% in accordance with what is actually going on. Hinamori believed that Aizen was a good guy and was wrong. One Arancar said that the Espada are numberd 1 - 10, but he could have been misinformed, lying, or briefly explaining.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread Information