AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Official Discussion Thread MK2

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The American dub is poor next to the original. So I hear. But I still love Bleach. It's a wonderful series and it's earned my top fav with just 4 eps. <3

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well well. Read the latest chapter (it worked when I didn't expect it to, go figure). And a few interesting bits to point out.

For one thing, we get to see less humanoid-like Arrancar (is that what they were? I should reread it). Honestly, I thought they were lowly hollows, but now I know better. We get to see Sado kick some serious tail with a single punch. Goodbye face.

The most intriguing thing being the spiritual weapon Ishida seems to wield. He also has a new summoning artifact/pentacle resembling Ryuken's. Any theories? The bow was massive. Can't wait to see what it can do.Well, nice to see he was able to learn something new after going through hell to get those powers back.
    Last edited by Souhi; 09-10-2006 at 06:33 PM. Reason: New information to include.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My opinion on the dub, quoted from another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    Personally, I think it is decent. I do think that the voice actor used for Ichigo sounds a bit too old for Ichigo, and the sound effects were definately played louder than in the Japanese.
    I'm glad about this. I have been watching Bleach since it first began airing, and it is one of my favorite anime, but I was hesitant about watching the dub as it had the possibility of tainting by vision of Bleach, as the Naruto did by view of Naruto.
    The group I get the manga from has still yet to release 242, but should have it out by tomorrow morning. I don't mind waiting a bit longer for the higher quality the group has. I'll post again once I read it.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

I only watched some of the first dubbed episode. What I saw was not too bad actually so the jury is still out. Unfortunately I don't think I will be watching the dubbed episodes much because then I will feel like I am going backwards lol.

242 was really interesting. Sado is showing a hell of a lot of confidence after getting his ARM RIPPED OFF last time he fought an arrancar. He must have all kinds of confidence in the training he received from Urahara. He really took charge in the middle of Ichigo trying to tell him to step back, and he did it forcefully. I was more worried about him than I was Ishda, but he seems to have gotten a lot stronger. I still don't think he can fight any of the Espada yet, but we will see.

Ishda is the man. He's as smart as ever. No wonder he is my 3rd favorite character...after Aizen and Tousen. We got to see his strategy and leadership. Hopefully next chapter we get to see his new revamped power.

And am I the only one that saw Ichigos friends finding out coming a mile away??? When Tatsuki mentioned not feeling Orohimes pressence I knew they were gonna try to increase her involvement somehow. After all, why else would they bother having attempt to take Ichigos head off of his body? I wonder if Urahara will start training them while the guys are in Hueco Mundo lol?

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well, Tatsuki has seen Ichigo fighting and running around in Shinigami form for a while, way back before the Soul Society arc. I will be glad if she finally gets to play a major role in the series.

242 was good, seeing as we got to learn a little more about the Arrancar, but the one thing I want to know is what that weapon/attack Ishida was holding at the end of it.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah that kind got me too. Being that its Ishda you would just assume that its a bow but looking at it again it seems almost kind of sword like. Whatever it is, its definitely new.

Sorry to go backwards but it's still sort of unreal to me that Ichigo achieved bankai and now it seems like no big deal. He went through so much to get to that level and it was this huge deal. Yet when he faced Grim he got completely squashed with it. Does that mean that his bankai is obsolete already? And what if Sado & Ishda can compete equally with the Espada. Does that mean that they are now more powerful than Ichigo was with his bankai? If thats the case then there was a massive jump in power & skill...especially for Sado.

Does this mean that in a few months we'll be looking at Ichigos hollow transformation the same way that we do his bankai? Or will it be the final step in his getting power?

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing as well. It seems like it is following a DBZ-like path at this point. One attack/weapon/technique becomes obsolete quickly, so a new one is found, and that becomes obsolete quickly, and so on. I hope that pattern ends.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They always find a way to reach their "maximum" power to defeat one enemy but them a stronger enemy comes and they need to find a new "maximum". I remember when Freeza was the undisputed most powerful warrior in the universe. Now he seems below average lol. Still that seems to be the inevitable pattern for most anime storys that deal with fighting. I just hope it doesnt get to the point where they can destroy whole planets with just one attack.

Just had a look at 243. It was a raw so I have no clue what they were saying but I get the feeling that Ishdas weapon is a bow. Also I have come to the conclusion that Ishda + Sado = Not Weak!!! I'm not saying that I think they can take any of the Espada just yet...but theyre definitely not wimps.

I wonder if Sados armor will stay only on his right arm. It was mentioned in the previous thread but there is a lot they can do with him. Two arms or maybe even his whole body.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'd be willing to put my money on a while-body armor for Sado. Seeing as it is a shounen anime, and that type of ordeal has been used a few times that I know of. Think Kazuma from Scryed.
    I am hoping that the groups are able to get 243 out fast.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I saw the raw for 243 and I know the sub is out now....cause I just read it lol. I'm actually more impressed with Ishda & Sado now that I know what was really going on. They were toying with those guys. It was never even close. I'm starting to wonder if these guys may be stronger than Ichigo. Not hollow Ichigo...regular Ichigo. Or they may be as strong as he is when he does his bankai. I won't say stronger just yet...but it wouldn't surprise me if they were.
    But these guys were just regular arrancar. I doubt they were anywhere near the class of the Espada. So we'll see how they do against the big boys. Hopefully soon too.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't know think they are stronger than Ichigo. Ichigo is, after all, the main character, and this is, after all, a shounen manga. It would be unusual for supporting characters to become stronger than the main character in a manga like this.

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know what you mean there Mugetsu, but I got to go with Xero on this one. But I'm sure they're strong enough to be of assistance. If things follow the particular pattern, we're in for adrenaline rushes and strength only shown under extreme circumstances. These two Arracar are barely peons, so we'll see.

Well, as it turns out, Ishida indeed wields a more powerful bow and cross. And of course he uses it to quickly dispose of Iceringer. After a bit of Wiki reference, it seems Ishida's new bow is called Ginrei Kojaku (銀嶺弧雀, Lone Sparrow on a Silver Cliff), and can fire 1200 shots consecutively (insane o_o). That'll be a force to be reckoned with for sure.

And Sado of course shows off some more of that amazing strength. I'm starting to like his character more and more. His arm is just wicked, and now he even has his own specific attack (rather than just a nameless blast of spiritual energy). Something called El Directo...all I know is the two bits of armor jet out and he lets the enemy get a faceful of fist.

These few chapters seem to be in place as a way to showcase Sado and Ishida's powers, which is great. And hopefully this time next week they'll move on.

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't doubt that Ichigo will remain the more powerful of the group overall. I was just wondering where the strength of Ishda and Sado would rank among the different phases of Ichigo.

1. Hollow Transformation
    2. Bankai
    3. Regular Shinigami

Once Ichigo goes hollow on you I believe he is capable of taking on just about anyone. And I say just about because for some reason I think Aizen is still stronger at this point even if Ichigo could control his hollow side. After all, he mastered everything a shinigami can. He is obviously stronger than the members of the Espada who are also Hybrids. If Ichigo did that and then was able to bring out his hollow side, then I would say Ichigo easily. But I will give Aizen the benefit of the doubt.

I am glad that they have given Ishda & Sado this chance to showcase their abilities. This gives readers more of a reason to care about these characters individually. Now they are not just Ichigos friends. The are legit factors in the fight. Sados last few "fights" before this were one sided demolitions that could have been over before you could blink if thats what his opponent had wanted. And even though Ishda technically won his last fight he lost his powers as a result. Convincingly demolishing these opponents gives them a lot more credibility for future battles.

He pwns your souls!!!

Member ST Paraila has a spectacular aura about ST Paraila has a spectacular aura about ST Paraila has a spectacular aura about ST Paraila's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2007 03:01 AM
    Threads

I feel sorry for Hinamori still (damn that Aizen)

So you've all heard the anime in english? My friend downloads the anime in japanese with english subtitles (i'm one of those people who prefers anime in jap and reads the subtitles).

Heh- can't wait to see a showdown between Ichigo and Aizen. And has it been revealed who replaces Grimmjow?
    This account is inactive.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I also prefer the subtitles. And I doubt Ichigo will face Aizen anytime soon. HE still has not decisively beaten Grim. He has to do that and probably beat a few other Espada before they let him near Aizen. But it should be a great fight once he's ready.

We finally ot to see all of the members of the Espada. I'm not sure if where they sat at the table is determined by their rank or not. I can't wait to find out more about them and see what they can do. I am interested in knowing what the difference in power from 1-10 is.

But Aizen & Co. know Ichigo, Ishda & Sado are there...but it seems like they could care less lol. They're having tea!!! If that isn't an insult to our heros I don't know what is. Aizen knows they cant touch him. I personally think Grim on his own would give all 3 some serious trouble.

And chapter 245 is out raw. As usual I have very little clue as to whats happening, but it seems like Aizen & Tousen felt the need to put Grim in his place. It looked like he got punked bad and he looked a little worried. Whats up with that?

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I think I'm one of the hopefuls who wants Grimmjaw to betray Aizen and join Ichigo and Co. He does seem like the rebellious type, and it seems he does not like Aizen that much. He is also similar to Ichigo in a few aspects. Though my hopes will probably be trampled on by Ichigo laying down some ownage on Grimmjaw at some point.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think that Grimmjows hatered of Ichigo will rule out any chances of him switching sides. He seemed very eager to go and destroy Ichigo & Co. It will be a good fight because according to what Ishda said, Grimmjow will be stronger in Hueco Mundo.
    But I am still trying to guess which one of the guys sitting at the table is #1.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I thought #1 was Ulquiorra(sp?)...

Anyway, it seems to me that Grimmjaw's hatred of Aizen is probably more than that of Ichigo. He wants to get revenge against Ichigo, but I think that Aizen's blantant disrespect for him may come into play some how.

More importantly? Why are their humans in Hueco Mundo? Perhaps they are souls that have yet to turn into hollows? Any one have any ideas?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm not sure about Ulquiorra being #1. For some reason I feel like he was either 7 or 5 but I can't remember. You may be right but I would have to go back & check.

I'm not sure if any of the arrancar will turn on Aizen. The way the other one spoke...you know, right after Ishda pwned him, It seems like they all revere and believe in Aizen. And with that crazy reiatsu thing he did it seems like they also fear him too much to try anything against him.

Maybe it's not really a human the hollow is chasing. At least not a living one. Maybe its a soul that somehow ended up there. Or it could be a trick. Sort of like what Grand Fisher used to do.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll go read the manga...been a bit sidetracked by Death Note >>

Whoa, big news! New opening 5 (guess the rumours were false) is Rolling Star by YUI. Great song for one thing. The ending theme, which I'll look at later, still showcases filler characters...The important thing, is that this is (very hopefully) a hint at the end of the fillers. You even see Ichigo fighting his alter ego. I'll take a closer look, and see if there are Arrancar...but you know what I mean.

Any thoughts? Am I too optimistic?

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Here's the thing. I actually just started watching Bleach today. I love it! But the original is way better than the english version. Which seems to be true for all anime. I mean if they would just try to find better voices and leave the censorship alone, than it would be great.
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Souhi
    I'll go read the manga...been a bit sidetracked by Death Note >>

Whoa, big news! New opening 5 (guess the rumours were false) is Rolling Star by YUI. Great song for one thing. The ending theme, which I'll look at later, still showcases filler characters...The important thing, is that this is (very hopefully) a hint at the end of the fillers. You even see Ichigo fighting his alter ego. I'll take a closer look, and see if there are Arrancar...but you know what I mean.

Any thoughts? Am I too optimistic?
    In this instance, I am moving towards optimism. I wish for the fillers to end, seeing as I haven't watched the anime since they left Soul Society. I want to watch it again so badly, but with the fillers, I'm afraid it would just be a waste of time, as Naruto turned out to be over a year ago.
    But, seeing Ichigo fighting Nameless may just be a hint at the beginning of the Arrancar/Vizard arc in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Eyes
    But the original is way better than the english version. Which seems to be true for all anime. I mean if they would just try to find better voices and leave the censorship alone, than it would be great.
    False. I bring up Cowboy Bebop and Full Metal Alchemist, both of which are now popular anime in the U.S. Way back when, watching the Full Metal Alchemist episodes before they were licensed in the U.S., I always found the voices to be a bit quirky. The same applies to Bebop. For both anime, the English dubs are widely considered to be far better than the Japanese dubbing.

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

The animation of the new opening, 5th opening, is incredibly of high quality in terms of animation, the best out of the 4, not sure with the song though and yes so many hints for the arrancar/Vizard arc. And like Souhi and Xero XIII, Im also very looking forward for the fillers to end, very optimistic, perhaps after episode 105 or after the movie wil be released. Also, I notice that the previous arcs(refferring to ep 97 and 98 has an improving animation quality, could this mean that the creators/animators are increasing the budget for Bleach becasue they are about to revert back to the original storyline sooner). I'm excited.

As for the manga, I just finished chapter 245, waiting for 246. I wasn't really suprised with Ichigo and Co's' action in going to Hueco Mundo to rescue Orihime in the previous chapters. Well, what I really want to see now is how Ichigo and Co will fight the Espada's. Who will first fight from Ichigo's side and from the Espadas? But seriously seeing the situation wherein there are only three of them to face against a group of powerful Arrancar's, I doubt if they will last long not unless they get help from a stronger comrade or anyone that is capable of making ownage like Shinji, or much cooler if it'd be Isshin and Urahara. I think it's possible.
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 10-05-2006 at 09:35 PM.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Isshin and Urahara showing up is highly likely. I also have a feeling a few Captains may show up (Zaraki, Byakuya, Hitsugaya). Rukia and Renji will probably end up showing up if anyone else does, but then again, it is just a hunch.
    But, man, I would love to see the Vizards show up, so we can see what they can really do.

But again, in my Tatsuki-fanboy-hopelessness, her finally learning of Ichigo's little hobby must mean something. Will it come into play now? Later? At all?
    It is rather annoying having something big like that happening, and then having it suddenly discarded.

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    Isshin and Urahara showing up is highly likely. I also have a feeling a few Captains may show up (Zaraki, Byakuya, Hitsugaya). Rukia and Renji will probably end up showing up if anyone else does, but then again, it is just a hunch.
    But, man, I would love to see the Vizards show up, so we can see what they can really do.

But again, in my Tatsuki-fanboy-hopelessness, her finally learning of Ichigo's little hobby must mean something. Will it come into play now? Later? At all?
    It is rather annoying having something big like that happening, and then having it suddenly discarded.
    I really thought before that Tatsuki learning about Ichigo's other identity and background will make a twist in the story. Then, perhaps later? We might like it depending on how they will put it to the story.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information