AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Official Discussion Thread MK2

Member aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 10:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

hahahaha,
    some (or all) members of the vaizard are seated officers in soul society..
    shinji was indeed the former captain in the 5th division wherein aizen served as his leutenant...
    urahara kisuke was also the new appointed captain of the 12th division wherein hiyori was his leutenant..
    and oh....ukitake and kyouraku are there also...with lisa as kyouraku's leutenant..(i can finally see kyouraku's taste for women)

and look at love...an afro captain...

well, what i just wanna knoe\w right now is bout this mysterios character named "hikifune" and about the zero division(royal guard)

Junior Member animeDZ is infamous around these parts animeDZ is infamous around these parts animeDZ is infamous around these parts animeDZ is infamous around these parts animeDZ is infamous around these parts animeDZ is infamous around these parts animeDZ is infamous around these parts animeDZ's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2008 09:27 PM
    Threads

do you want to know about 0 division? this is the only information i could get::

http://blogs.gamefilia.com/alexvk

Senior Member Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya has a reputation beyond repute Saint Seiya's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Bleach Ichigo Mask 006 - Charizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2012 01:11 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MauPerU

My god i watched the bleach movie and i gotta say...
    it was horrible:| the story felt so empty and the final fight.... bad...
    I really enjoy bleach, i like the series but the movie was bad.

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Seiya View Post
    My god i watched the bleach movie and i gotta say...
    it was horrible:| the story felt so empty and the final fight.... bad...
    I really enjoy bleach, i like the series but the movie was bad.
    2 words:

Fan service

That's all the movies ever are. Not necessarily bad mind you, especially if you're looking for a quick fix and enjoy the series. Movie was alright really. Trying to cram plot into that 90 minute window rarely works well, but hey, at least the animation was nice.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Member aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

anyways...
    they were saying that in the april arc,

there will be a new appointed captain of the 3rd division...

his name is Shūsuke Amagai

-Shūsuke Amagai is the new captain of the 3rd Division, set to be introduced in an anime-exclusive arc to begin in April.He somewhat resembles Shunsui Kyōraku, having an unkempt appearance, though his clothes are more ordinary. He also has a similar attitude, being bright, lively and unpretentious. He carries two weapons: his zanpakutō, which he wears to his side in the standard fashion, and a claymore-like weapon held-up by a loose-hanging brown strap

and then a new third seat(i think?)

Makoto Kifune(3rd seat of the 3rd division)

Makoto Kifune, introduced with Amagai in the April arc, is much like Nanao Ise, calm and collected compared to his less serious captain. He wears the standard shinigami uniform with a purple sweater underneath and purple-rimmed glasses.

anyways....kurotsuchi mayuri has been an exile before??or sort of an exile cause he was detained in a prison they call "the maggot's nest"

this special unit was under urahara kisuke until he left the second squad......since he became the 12th division captain
    Last edited by aure009; 04-15-2008 at 11:09 PM.

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

So the Bleach filler arc has begun...what's everyone's thoughts on it?

Compared to the Bounto Arc, this one seems more interesting, although the new opening hints at "ninja" like enemies which don't look too creative. Oh well, I don't mind so long as the story itself is well developed and doesn't destroy the main plot line.

What I'm more curious to see is not Amagai's Bankai but HOW EXACTLY DOES ICHIGO AND COMPANY GET BACK INTO THE REAL WORLD/SOUL SOCIETY!?!?

I'm going to watch intently on how they weave Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Chad, Ishida, and Orihime back into the real world when they're basically all near death in Hueco Mundo (in the anime timeline, but for those that have been keeping up with the manga they know the outcome of the fights). Seriously now, are they gonna just magically stop the plot line of the Hueco Mundo arc, rip everyone out of that place and teleport them back into the real world?

Haha, if they manage to bring everyone back into the mix in a pretty feasible way then I'll watch the rest of the arc instead of shoving it aside and waiting for these sets of fillers to end.

On a Sidenote:

I really like the new opening, hopefully someone can screencap some of the images (like Rukia and Orihime in the beginning) and turn them into wallpapers ^^!

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2008 10:22 PM
    Threads

Your right... it would be pretty difficult to link the fight in Heco Mundo... the writers of the anime would have to tweek the story quite a bit any the way things ar looking may just end up straying from the manga story....

No new captins were mentioned in the manga when the captins entered the real world...(not that i could remember), so getting back on topic could be kinda hard

I 2 will however keep watching the fillers....it does look pretty interesting don'tcha tink!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

muguruma kensei kinda looks cool...

"send 'em flying......TACHIKAZE!!!"

his outfit is kinda similar to tousen kaname...except for the rope like thingy 'round the waist and the sleeveless captain robe...

and hisagi was that kid....poor kid..he was cryin'

but hr turned out to be one of the coolest leutenants now...

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by aure009 View Post
    muguruma kensei kinda looks cool...

"send 'em flying......TACHIKAZE!!!"

his outfit is kinda similar to tousen kaname...except for the rope like thingy 'round the waist and the sleeveless captain robe...

and hisagi was that kid....poor kid..he was cryin'

but hr turned out to be one of the coolest leutenants now...
    Yeah, I knew from the second I saw the little kid that it was Shuuhei, I mean, with the spikey black hair and the fact that Kensei was the 9th Division Captain, I was thinking, "yeah, that's gotta be him!"

And Mashiro was cute as Kensei's leutenant...she just kept pissin' him off! He was seriously gonna kill her...too funny.

These recent chapter have been awesome. But I really can't wait for them to be over so that Shinji can confront Aizen in this up-and-coming battle! THAT would be interesting...

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Junior Member jaylensbabygurl13 is on a distinguished road jaylensbabygurl13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2008 07:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    Sweet! The only "Official" thread in Supernatural to make it to a second part.

Anyway, The RAW for 236 is out, and most groups should have it translated by tomorrow. But, man, I can't wait to see if Urahara finally shows his BanKai. It doesn't look like he has to, but then again, the Arrancar he is fighting has yet to release his zanpakutou. I really want to see Urahara's BanKai....*hopes and dreams*.

I agree with this because RAW for 236 might be out but at least it should be translated tomorrow. Hatred is not the answer for anything.

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay so I watched this week's Bleach episode...

And I would assume the writers got an advanced leak as to what NBC was doing with Scrubs' Series Finale and decided to just mimic what the writers did.

Basically if any of you are a fan of NBC's "Scrubs" and watched Thursday's "Series Finale" then you will understand my comparison.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that Bleach this week WAS somewhat interesting (probably due to the new characters) but it seems that the writers made no attempt whatsoever as to how Ichigo and company are back in the real world. I suppose this is a stand alone arc that is COMPLETELY void of the main storyline. Ishida and Chad seem to have maintained their powers and Orihime is back in the mix. Tatsuki isn't angry at Ichigo anymore even though she had him by the collar last time they were together. Everyone else seems to be functioning normally (Ichigo's dad, Kon, the other classmates) so the comic relief is present.

While the Bounto Arc was a bit lukewarm (it had its ups and downs) at least it was woven into the Bleach mythos and brought us some extra "anime-only" characters in the form of Rin-rin and the other Mod-Souls. By the looks of this arc it's extremely difficult to determine WHERE in the storyline this would fit. The Bounto Arc is RIGHT after the Soul Society arc and BEFORE the Arrancar arc...this one is just in a whole other dimension.

While I'm happy that Ishida and Chad have their new powers and could possibly be involved in some of the future fights, it just bugs me that the writers made no attempt to weave this arc into the Bleach storyline and just chose to plug in Ichigo into the mix and judging from his comment about Ishida's bow he retains all his memories from the "Rescue Orihime" arc (the whole bug spray joke).

This does not really bug me because IT IS filler so it has NOTHING to do with the storyline, but just comparing it to the Bounto arc at least it attempted to build a continuing storyline in Bleach rather than a sudden stop in the action and the start of fillers.

So while I will probably continue watching Bleach to see what this filler arc is all about it's dissappointing that this story fits no where into the Bleach timeline. I would MUCH rather have the writers keep Ichigo and company in Hueco Mundo and have some members from Soul Society investigate this whole "princess" issue. Maybe have Hitsuguya, Matsumoto, etc. return as transfer students to investigate in the real world and have Ichigo's classmates (Tatsuki especially) question them as to their orange haired buddy's whereabouts. MEANWHILE, Urahara's absence can indicate that he is currently working on the gateway to Hueco Mundo so that Captain Class Shinigami can enter at full power (a fact stated by Kenpachi in the manga).

Oh well, being a fan of Bleach I'm stuck with whatever they throw at me so *cheers* to the new filler arc...hopefully all the filler characters will be killed/exiled so we don't have to worry about them messing up the existing storyline. It's gonna be hilarious seeing how they're going to return to the main storyline AFTER the filler. I guess they'll just pick up where it left off, Noitora will come and own Ichigo and then Kenpachi arrives to save the day and NEVER mention the events of the filler again.

Alright, that's enough ranting from me. Go ahead and chew me up if you so choose.
    Last edited by Tenchi Masaki; 05-10-2008 at 10:47 AM.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by jaylensbabygurl13 View Post
    I agree with this because RAW for 236 might be out but at least it should be translated tomorrow. Hatred is not the answer for anything.
    Your reply is over one year late. And that Chapter is...old.

Anyway, I have been impressed with neither the anime or manga recently.

The anime has gone into a poorly done filler arc, after giving us mediocre animation purely so they could amp up the final Ichigo vs. Grimmjow fight.

The manga has been pretty much moot for a long time, just fight after fight, covered with "Here's my super technique!" "Well here's mine!" "Well then here's my super-awesome technique!" "Well then here's mine!". And finally when there was some actual development for the first time since last autumn, they cut into this prelude thing. Sure, the prelude thing is interesting, but they cut it into where Ichigo and Ulquiorra are about to fight, and the Soul Society Captains are about to fight Aizen, Stark, Halibel, and that old man. They really managed to kill off the suspense factor.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post

The manga has been pretty much moot for a long time, just fight after fight, covered with "Here's my super technique!" "Well here's mine!" "Well then here's my super-awesome technique!" "Well then here's mine!". And finally when there was some actual development for the first time since last autumn, they cut into this prelude thing. Sure, the prelude thing is interesting, but they cut it into where Ichigo and Ulquiorra are about to fight, and the Soul Society Captains are about to fight Aizen, Stark, Halibel, and that old man. They really managed to kill off the suspense factor.
    It's Kubo's way of saying, "Hey everybody, let's have a character development arc before all the exciting stuff! Don't you want to know why everyone hates each other!?!?"

Seriously, did the authors of Bleach and Naruto make a secret pact to start their flashback arcs at the same time???

If any of you are keeping up with Naruto, it's going through a "Flashback" arc as well. While I share the same sort of interest as I do with the Bleach "Flashback" arc and Naruto "Flashback" arc it's just irritating that they halted the action for an "educational" walk through memory lane.

I seriously thought this filler arc had potential but after seeing this week's episode it's clear to me that the writers for the anime are making no effort to make this story as inclusive to the Bleach Universe as the Bounto Arc was.

If things keep going down this road (I'll still be reading the manga but the anime is up in the air) then I'll have to turn my head towards the other Shinigami anime out there:

Soul Eater

That anime is looking more and more appealing as each week progresses. I know the two series are completely different and I've already watched the first three episodes, just trying to make a joke with the whole Shinigami theme haha, if you have the time check it out. Its PURE shonen with the fighting, fan service, and "power-ups."
    Last edited by Tenchi Masaki; 05-10-2008 at 11:55 AM.

Junior Member Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

um I have a question about bleach.
    the death gods are already dead. so how come they can die once more? this applys to all souls.
    where do they go?
    soul society IS the afterlife so what happens next?
    can someone please explain?

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Masaki View Post

Oh well, being a fan of Bleach I'm stuck with whatever they throw at me so *cheers* to the new filler arc...hopefully all the filler characters will be killed/exiled so we don't have to worry about them messing up the existing storyline. It's gonna be hilarious seeing how they're going to return to the main storyline AFTER the filler. I guess they'll just pick up where it left off, Noitora will come and own Ichigo and then Kenpachi arrives to save the day and NEVER mention the events of the filler again.

Alright, that's enough ranting from me. Go ahead and chew me up if you so choose.
    ...it'll be a DREAM!!! mwahahaha! Yes, Ichigo wil randomly wake up at Orihime's feet (after defeating Grimmjow) and then they will continue with the entire, "Alrighty then, let's get you back to the real world, baby," flip her over his shoulder (because the hand holding thing at the end of 167 was LAME...), and then Grimmy will get pissed, the get pwned by Nnoitra, and then, you know the story, ANOTHER battle will begin....

...yes, having it be some random "I just passed out" dream would be fine, because then it essentially NEVER HAPPENED in the story at all...just like every filler episode of every anime should be!!!

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Senior Member honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 02:04 PM
    Threads

R they gonna dubbed the Shinigami cup season?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

for me,
    i hope so...i kinda like it too

oh,
    they say that in the latest chapter,

kensei's probably the first one to transform into a hollow

and tessai tsukubashi was the leader of the kidou corps
    wherein hachigen ushoda was his vice..
    Last edited by aure009; 05-16-2008 at 02:02 AM.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2014 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Notice how all the Vaizards are being sent to fight this "mystery" force.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Notice how all the Vaizards are being sent to fight this "mystery" force.
    Yeah, which explains why Shinji had said that they knew about what Aizen was doing long before the others did. It also gives a decent explanation for how they became "Vaizards".

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wonder when they're going to explain the reason for Shinji cutting his hair. Perhaps it was the doing of a newly-born vaizard.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

but hiyori calls shinji bald right??

so i was thinking if it was indeed a wig or something..?
    "RAGE THE SEAS AND HEAVENS"
    or SHATTER!!!

Junior Member Nakano~ is on a distinguished road Nakano~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2008 11:17 PM
    Threads

most likely he cut it to fit in with the new trends of the real world

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i think shinji is a hair cautious type of person..
    or SHATTER!!!

Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think Shinji's hair is more powerful than Byakuya's hair.

Discuss.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

bwahahahahahaha...
    in terms of what??
    or SHATTER!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information