AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Official Discussion Thread MK2

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 10:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

Nell's release/resurreccion was less extravagant than the other releases in my opinion. I suppose the horns on her mask gave out the hint that her original Hollow form was that of a goat.

It seems the Renji/Ishida fight is coming to a close...I hope...and I'm somewhat pleasantly surprised at the conclusion.

Ulquiorra will probably break up the fight because I don't see Nell returning back to her Espada form anytime soon. I'd be surprised if Ichigo took center stage after Nell to fight Noitora, Orihime should have been busy healing Ichigo. Well it will be interesting to see who swoops in and saves the day because things are looking pretty grim for our little Nell.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Senior Member DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2009 03:41 PM
    Threads

I just got done reading the new chap....I need a new pair of pants because

Kenpachi appears!!!
    Cant wait for the next chapter!
    I'm as graceful as a gazelle galloping over glistening green grass with it's head on fire.

Anything you want to say to me? PM me.

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Basically this week's chapter was a little DBZ-esque towards the end BUT I did like the ending for some reason.

Maybe it's because I want to see how one's power has grown over the course of the Hueco Mundo arc and perhaps there will be other..."rescues."

Overall, this chapter was good because it panned back over to Chad and Rukia showing the results of their respective fights and alluding to what may be their unavoidable death at the hands of the arrancar that have found their bodies...but the conclusion of this week's chapter hints towards some sort of "rescue mission" hehe.

Personally I think the Rescue Orihime Arc is drawing to a close with the information given by this chapter and the "war" everyone's been waiting for is finally on the horizon. I'm looking forward to the re-introduction of all the Vaizards and HOPEFULLY we get to see a Bankai/Hollow release from one of the Vaizard members.

As far as the Espada go, this chapter alludes to the fact that the current Espada is not the first generation/group. While the arrancar that Ichigo, Chad, and Ishida fought were former Espada members and Nel being revealed as one herself this information has been dangling around for a while but the comment made by one of the Espada members seems to re-kindle that whole process of Espada ranks fluctuating.

Hoping this week's chapter finally puts a lid to the Renji/Ishida fight or at least save those two from dying. I would not mind a focus on the character that appears at the end of the current chapter nor would I mind a full montage of the fate of Chad and Rukia seeing as they're incapable of any forms of defending themselves.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2015 02:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is going to play out like the Rescue Sasuke arc from Naruto. Everyone will get a corresponding rescuer. Renji/Ishidas will probably be something like Hitsugaya and friends. Byakuya will come to save his sister. Chad, with his luck, will probalby get Bernard and Ms. Bianca flying in on Orville.

Senior Member emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2007 02:05 AM
    Threads

I have Nothing to say but a single word cool..
    ^_^HI..
    Just do every that can make u Happy!
    Just Be Honest to your Partner Or Friend.

And Most OFFALL

Just Think oF me if u r SaD...^_^

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What exactly could Kenpachi do, in all seriousness? Remember that Kenpachi lost to Shikai Ichigo. Noitora is stronger than Grimjaw who Ichigo barely defeated in Hallow form.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    What exactly could Kenpachi do, in all seriousness? Remember that Kenpachi lost to Shikai Ichigo. Noitora is stronger than Grimjaw who Ichigo barely defeated in Hallow form.
    Mind you, Nnotra is already injured and tired from fighting Nel, and Kenpachi is roughly on par with Ichigo in terms of reiatsu, and also refuses to go down until he has no other choice.

I think that Byakuya may show up to since, if you remember, he and Kenpachi were put in charge of taking care of things after that last Shinigami/Arrancar fight.

I'm still waiting for Ulquiorra to come back from that 2-hour thing Grimmjow put him in. I think that Ichigo&Co. will probably retreat for now, take care of their wounds, and so forth. Ichigo will probably have to go crawling back to the Vaizards who won't accept him all too warmly, and gain more control over "the horse". Things -really- don't look good for Sado and Rukia. (My idea for Byakuya coming along with Kenpachi has Kenpachi saving Ichigo while Byakuya saves Rukia...since he's so brotherly...and Sado as well).

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 05:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    Things -really- don't look good for Sado and Rukia. (My idea for Byakuya coming along with Kenpachi has Kenpachi saving Ichigo while Byakuya saves Rukia...since he's so brotherly...and Sado as well).

Read my mind. I was waiting on that expected "Not so fast" panel with an -unexpected- saviour. Nnotra's becoming incredibly annoying, and I'm waiting for someone to shut him up. He plays his part perfectly.

To be honest, I have no idea what Kenpachi's reason for being there is (Is Soul Society stepping in again despite their initial stance, or did he come of his own accord?) Nothing comes to mind at the moment. They're obviously there to help, I know. I agree with Xero that Byakuya is most likely coupled with him in the rescue.

Too obvious! I guess everyone escapes death once again.

On a semi-related subject, any thoughts on the new opening or the anime in general? I believe a small filler arc beings again soon, which I don't mind.
    Last edited by Souhi; 11-02-2007 at 07:58 PM.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is going to play out like the Rescue Sasuke arc from Naruto. Everyone will get a corresponding rescuer. Renji/Ishidas will probably be something like Hitsugaya and friends. Byakuya will come to save his sister. Chad, with his luck, will probalby get Bernard and Ms. Bianca flying in on Orville.
    Lol, this post was completely overlooked.

But still, the espada are enough to take out all of Soul Society. I don't think the captains are on equal terms versus an espada member--especially upperclass ones. Ichigo had captain class power and yet he needed to be in hallow form to defeat Grimjaw.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 07:46 PM
    Threads

Lol, this post was completely overlooked.

But still, the espada are enough to take out all of Soul Society. I don't think the captains are on equal terms versus an espada member--especially upperclass ones. Ichigo had captain class power and yet he needed to be in hallow form to defeat Grimjaw.

Thats so true of course. Everyone who is captain level really don't stand a chance especially if it took Ichigo having to be in hallow form and since every captain isn't like Ichigo, there really doesn't seem anyway that they could win against the espada.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

LOL! A thousand cherry blossoms? An espada was taking out with that old trick? The petals should even be able to get past his reiatsu.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 05:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

the oldest member of tthe 13 court guard squads is the only one that could stand a chance. Along with tgd two captains that he trained. if they lose then its over. im talking About rukias captain and tgd captain that beat chad the 13 and the 11 th squad captains along with the 1st

Dormant in Kaori's heart KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 10:52 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    I'm still waiting for Ulquiorra to come back from that 2-hour thing Grimmjow put him in. I think that Ichigo&Co. will probably retreat for now, take care of their wounds, and so forth.
    Yeah, same here. He'll probably come right after Kenpachi finishes the fight with that espada. I don't think anyone could beat him. Like you said, they'll probably at least have to retreat and heal their wounds or something. Unless if they can some how escape with everyone immediately, but i don't think it will be that easy.
    Last edited by KP4; 11-28-2007 at 08:31 PM.

A really really beautiful set made by kaori ^^. I love you so much ^^.
    A really wonderful set by lawlietth

A really nice set made by lawlietth

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL! A thousand cherry blossoms? An espada was taking out with that old trick? The petals should even be able to get past his reiatsu.
    I'm sure Byakuya wasn't just sitting around while everyone else was out training during the Arrancar Arc. His power should have steadily grown like everyone else since he's been MIA from the start of this current arc. I thought it was a fitting counter zanpakutoh to that espada's resurrecion.

PLUS, since he has someone to fight for (Rukia) I'm sure that played into his mercilessness in that fight. Kinda makes you think about his fight with Ichigo...maybe he held back just a LITTLE bit because he didn't want to see Rukia executed nor execute her himself deep down huh?

Well I'm glad the fight is panning over to Mayuri vs Zyarsel(sp?). Although it hints at him getting beaten down I'm sure that won't be the case in the next chapter haha. Watch I bet Zyarsel will try to break organs in Mayuri's body but since he's almost all artificial and he has concoctions to regenerate limbs/muscles then he'd have a hard time using that gimick with his ressurecion on him. Hopefully his new look comes with new powers haha.
    Last edited by Tenchi Masaki; 12-02-2007 at 12:00 PM.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 04:28 PM
    Threads

You gotta remember, There are still 3 other higher ranking espada after Ulquie.

I am going to guess that Halibeil( SP) Is number one.

Even after that, they have to fight, Ichimaru and Tousen. Then Aizen. xD Well this be a long long time spen inside of Heuco mundo?
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Junior Member sazzuke is on a distinguished road sazzuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2007 01:36 PM
    Threads

well the idea that they gonna retreat after rescuing ichigo n co look logic, but I think they maybe not gonna do that, cos on previous episode, zaraki had mention to ichigo the reason they didn't give permission ichigo to go to HM cosz they need to take 3 month to do the preparation, but due to urahara help, they able to go in HM in just 1 month. I think yamamoto will send 2nd group to HM to strike down aizen. anyway just my thought

Member CandyYukari is on a distinguished road CandyYukari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2008 08:23 AM
    Threads

hey...i juz like Abarai Renji in tat movie...
    Ichigo ~~STrong
    Inoue ~~Cute
    Rukia ~~A bit ladylike...{haha}
    Chad ~~STrong man
    Ishida ~~wisE

..........so....i also donno wat to say~~~
    ~~DreAm in The WinT3r NIghT of DarKneSS~~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sazzuke View Post
    well the idea that they gonna retreat after rescuing ichigo n co look logic, but I think they maybe not gonna do that, cos on previous episode, zaraki had mention to ichigo the reason they didn't give permission ichigo to go to HM cosz they need to take 3 month to do the preparation, but due to urahara help, they able to go in HM in just 1 month. I think yamamoto will send 2nd group to HM to strike down aizen. anyway just my thought
    Good point you brought up there Sazzuke.

Just remember that the Vaizards are on standby AND I bet Ichigo's father, maybe Ishida's as well, PLUS Urahara and company will all play a vital role in the war.

Remember Aizen's true intention is to create the King's Key and usurp Soul Society's throne or something of that sort. So I'm sure after all the captains have had their fun in Hueco Mundo they're gonna roll out of there. Then afterwards we'll get a debriefing on what the Vaizards have been up to and then its on to the real war which would take place in Soul Society...unless the entrace to the King's castle is located someone in the real world haha.

Anyways, I don't see a full scale assault on Aizen's fortress but rather the two factions clashing at the King's gates.

And although the Espada numbers are dwindling I'm sure Aizen, Gin, and Tousen will be a handful to handle if they step into the battlefield.

Junior Member Bamboo Forest is on a distinguished road Bamboo Forest's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2007 02:10 PM
    Threads

I just started getting into manga. I'm new to the anime world. I'm about half way through the first volume of Bleach and I'm beginning to find a real liking for it. The humor in it is really interesting, perhaps this is the type of humor that is common place in anime/manga... I find that very interesting.

Senior Member Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 08:39 AM
    Threads

My question is; how strong is Aizen, really? Out of the Gotei 13, Byakuya, Zaraki, Yamamoto, and obviously Aizen, are probably the strongest, right? In the first Soul Society arc, Ichigo beat Byakuya by a hair.

And now, through the short filler arc we had, we now know that Rukia is able to beat an Adjuchas. Which are stronger than Menos.

So what the hell? If Aizen is stronger than all the Espada, which we can assume, and Ichigo is only as strong as Grimmjow, or a little stronger, and he is the 6th Blade, Aizen must be so incredibly powerful.

Add Tousen and Gin, who're stronger than the Espada as well?

Can even Yamamoto stand up to Aizen?

- Like your typical anime, the main characters have suddenly become Super Super Strong - SO cliche.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Watching the previews for Diamonddust Rebellion during the opening of the episodes, i must say, the animation looks stunning. Can't wait to see it. Comes out Sunday I think, so it will be a while before any of us will be able to see it...

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Indeed, the animation does look stunningly beautiful. Seems there will be some good fighting, too.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zidarri View Post
    My question is; how strong is Aizen, really?

- Like your typical anime, the main characters have suddenly become Super Super Strong - SO cliche.
    Here's my personal theory with things, and yes I do agree that somewhere along the lines someone will acsend to "Godly" status and be at equal footing with Aizen in terms of power.

Ichigo's Hollow form is still in its infancy state. His hollow side even hints at a possible return during the end of their fight, which might indicate that Ichigo must undergo another inner trial to acquire more power.

Aside from a possible surge of Hollow power I do have a vague theory though...

Ichigo could possibly be of the royal lineage in Soul Society. Aizen's main goal is to acquire the King's Key and eventually usurp the King of Soul Society and basically become a "God." While we have nearly zero information regarding the King of Soul Society, he (or she...haha you never know!) has to have some amount of power to be crowned the ruler of the afterlife. Perhaps Ichigo's father is the son of the current King and left his father's side to become a Soul Reaper. Eventually he fell in love with a human and decided to stay in the human world to forego raising a family and thus brings us towards today. Ichigo could be the rightful "heir" to Soul Society so to speak if his father dies or refuses to take the throne.

So basically, Ichigo's royal blood will play some part and probably trigger an increase in power in the future (maybe train with his "grandparent" to unlock the 2nd step of Bankai or what-not haha who knows). Most denizens of Soul Society already find it strange that Ichigo has an enormous amont of reitsu, so much so that it literally leaks out of him. This reitsu also has the power to bring out hidden potential within individuals (Orihime, Chad) so that might be his "royal aura" at work.

Again this theory is pure speculation and I have very vague facts to base this on. Whatever Kubo decides to do to up the ante in power within Bleach is fine with me...as long as it's explained. I will be a little disappointed if Aizen loses to someone who just becomes stronger out of sheer emotion (I suppose it'd be a somewhat valid reason to become stronger, but I've seen it done so many times I'm hoping that it'll be different this time around).

Regarding this week's chapter:

Somewhat disappointed at the ending to it. I do enjoy the Byakuya and Rukia relationship development that occurred in the chapter (awww he cares about his sister!) but the way it ended just bugged me somewhat. Just when we thought another fight would conclude...Kubo pulls this on us!

Seriously now this Espada has slithered out of an attack by Ishida and Renji, a joint Cero from Nel's subordinates, and now manages to find a loophole to survive Mayuri's Bankai. Goodness gracious he just needs to die or run away already. I suppose the way he was able to slide out of this attack was somewhat creative, since all the other ones involved him just recuperating almost instantaneously (well he pretty much did the same thing with this manuveur but like I said...it was creative).

So this fight drags on for ANOTHER chapter....hopefully the conclusion looms ahead very, very, very soon! Please...do not pan over to the Zaraki fight until this business is settled with! I want Aporro to get what's coming to him!

Alright that's all for my Bleach rant for now. Feel free to pick apart my theory or poke fun at me for getting so antsy at this week's chapter.
    Last edited by Tenchi Masaki; 12-22-2007 at 04:35 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just can't get over the fact that menos are now nothing to the shinigami, and adjuchas a minor challenge. It's so cliche, and I was expecting some lame-arse power increase over a very short time, but that much of one? One of the reasons I enjoy Naruto so much is that, while Naruto / Kyuubi no Kitsune are strong, even after 3 years, Naruto is still only a fairly strong ninja.

Anyway, nice theory. I would have to say you cheated somehow if that actually happens.

Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Masaki View Post
    I'm sure Byakuya wasn't just sitting around while everyone else was out training during the Arrancar Arc. His power should have steadily grown like everyone else since he's been MIA from the start of this current arc. I thought it was a fitting counter zanpakutoh to that espada's resurrecion.

PLUS, since he has someone to fight for (Rukia) I'm sure that played into his mercilessness in that fight. Kinda makes you think about his fight with Ichigo...maybe he held back just a LITTLE bit because he didn't want to see Rukia executed nor execute her himself deep down huh?
    You can rationalize this all that you wish, but you can't change the fact that the power gap we are taking about here is too huge. Byakuya has been around for centuries, but in less than a month his power has more than doubled.

According to Hitsugaya, it would only take 10 Vasto Lords to take over Soul Society. The arrancar are superior to Vasto Lords. The espada are THE ELITE arrancar. I'm sorry but a captain is NOT equal to a an arrancar but rather inferior.

I think the lesson to learn here is that there is no consistency to the power level of the Bleach warriors. If you give someone even three days of training, they can increase their power many folds (especially if that person is Ichigo.) However, if they have little motivation to be strong (such as stopping hallows from eating up fellow human souls, since we know that is priority number 999 on the list) they will spend centuries of time gaining just about no power. Ichigo became above the captain class in less than a year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information