AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Official Discussion Thread MK2

Junior Member flyingjesus is infamous around these parts flyingjesus is infamous around these parts flyingjesus is infamous around these parts flyingjesus is infamous around these parts flyingjesus is infamous around these parts flyingjesus is infamous around these parts flyingjesus is infamous around these parts flyingjesus is infamous around these parts flyingjesus is infamous around these parts flyingjesus is infamous around these parts flyingjesus is infamous around these parts flyingjesus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 09:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

- get paid to view websites (.02usd/30sec)
    - daily payout (paypal)
    - quick cash

http://tinyurl.com/33aeky

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This thread has been dead for a while...

Anyway, just read the chapter 308. Nnotra just got owned. But of course, now he's going to show his Resurreccion...damn Kubo Tite and his predictable fighting scenes!

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    This thread has been dead for a while...

Anyway, just read the chapter 308. Nnotra just got owned. But of course, now he's going to show his Resurreccion...damn Kubo Tite and his predictable fighting scenes!
    Well at least we got a nice explosion of Kenpachi's insane, unpatched power.

I wonder how he'll fare against Resurreccion like you said though. Course he'll be smiling, but I really want to see Zaraki pushed to near death (even worse than against Ichigo), where he doesn't just blow the guy away in his power all the time. Nnotra's style seems to fit that scenario.
    Last edited by Souhi; 02-01-2008 at 11:02 PM.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

I think the real question is...

Did Kenpachi achieve shikai/bankai?

Now this is a crazy question seeing as Kenpachi is just raw power but after his fight with Ichigo and knowing full well he lost that fight he has must have realized that being able to form a shikai and knowing your zanpakutoh's name can tip the tides of battle.

Sure we can attest to Ichigo's resolve to save Rukia that time but what about Kenpachi's unending quest for a "good/fun fight."

What made me ask this question when I was reading this chapter...knowing full well that Nnoitora will use his ressureccion VERY soon is when Kenpachi was lying in defeat after his fight with Ichigo.

"Why won't you tell me your name?"

is what he asked his sword (if I remember correctly). So perhaps just like how Byakuya has leaped in power strides Kenpachi could very well have achieved Shikai.

What might be more surprising is if he had a Bankai...maybe he has no shikai but has a Bankai...can that even be possible haha??? Probably not BUT Kenpachi realizing his Zanpakutoh's name is not a far fetched hypothesis considering the evidence I have pointed out.

I've always been a stickler for little blurbs like that in mangas/animes. I'm still reeling over the manga page that may have revealed the outcome to who Naruto will end up with at the end of the series. The episode was recently aired in anime form (via Shippuden) and it got me all stoked. Well this isn't the Naruto thread so I'll stop there.

Also going back to last week's chapter.

Who wants to bet those two individuals hanging in Aporro's lab room are Ishida and Ichigo's Priva Espada opponents?

Also, the way that Mayuri won that fight against Aporro...simply jaw dropping. That was just so friggin devious of him and I wonder what the secret is behind his healing technique...haha.

EDIT: Read this week's chapter. Praying Mantis Resurrecion for Nnoitora...pretty fitting. His sword's name is questionable though hehe (Santa Teresa...is that Saint Teresa in Spanish?). So Nnoitora talks big after taking Kenpachi down a couple notches and has made a note to basically diss his sword. So...I suppose...next chapter...BANKAI!

Haha let me know what you guys and gals think, I'm pretty sure Kenpachi's got something up his sleeve that's at least "Bankai status."
    Last edited by Tenchi Masaki; 02-09-2008 at 12:41 PM.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2014 01:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Masaki View Post
    I think the real question is...

Did Kenpachi achieve shikai/bankai?

Now this is a crazy question seeing as Kenpachi is just raw power but after his fight with Ichigo and knowing full well he lost that fight he has must have realized that being able to form a shikai and knowing your zanpakutoh's name can tip the tides of battle.

Sure we can attest to Ichigo's resolve to save Rukia that time but what about Kenpachi's unending quest for a "good/fun fight."

What made me ask this question when I was reading this chapter...knowing full well that Nnoitora will use his ressureccion VERY soon is when Kenpachi was lying in defeat after his fight with Ichigo.

"Why won't you tell me your name?"

is what he asked his sword (if I remember correctly). So perhaps just like how Byakuya has leaped in power strides Kenpachi could very well have achieved Shikai.

What might be more surprising is if he had a Bankai...maybe he has no shikai but has a Bankai...can that even be possible haha??? Probably not BUT Kenpachi realizing his Zanpakutoh's name is not a far fetched hypothesis considering the evidence I have pointed out.

I've always been a stickler for little blurbs like that in mangas/animes. I'm still reeling over the manga page that may have revealed the outcome to who Naruto will end up with at the end of the series. The episode was recently aired in anime form (via Shippuden) and it got me all stoked. Well this isn't the Naruto thread so I'll stop there.

Also going back to last week's chapter.

Who wants to bet those two individuals hanging in Aporro's lab room are Ishida and Ichigo's Priva Espada opponents?

Also, the way that Mayuri won that fight against Aporro...simply jaw dropping. That was just so friggin devious of him and I wonder what the secret is behind his healing technique...haha.

EDIT: Read this week's chapter. Praying Mantis Resurrecion for Nnoitora...pretty fitting. His sword's name is questionable though hehe (Santa Teresa...is that Saint Teresa in Spanish?). So Nnoitora talks big after taking Kenpachi down a couple notches and has made a note to basically diss his sword. So...I suppose...next chapter...BANKAI!

Haha let me know what you guys and gals think, I'm pretty sure Kenpachi's got something up his sleeve that's at least "Bankai status."
    Well, I believe it is explained that Kenpachi has already achieve permanent shikai (like Ichigo) due to his overwhelming power.

As for bankai... that would be a terrible retcon. He doesn't know his swords name and in under a month he learned bankai? Bankai takes decades to master unless you go through Ichigo's training.

What annoys me terribly out of all of this is how Ichigo stood up to Byakuya and Kenpachi, and he gained tremendous power later on. How Byakuya and Kenpachi could be anywhere near the level Ichigo is at is beyond me. Something special must have happened at Soul Society because their powers are not legit.

Senior Member honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 02:04 PM
    Threads

Bleach is my type of manga and anime XD

Junior Member neru is a jewel in the rough neru is a jewel in the rough neru is a jewel in the rough neru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2008 03:25 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    Well, I believe it is explained that Kenpachi has already achieve permanent shikai (like Ichigo) due to his overwhelming power.
    if ken-chan has already achieve, why his zanpakuto not bigger as ichigo's ? it supposed the zanpakuto had different size if already shikai...

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by neru View Post
    if ken-chan has already achieve, why his zanpakuto not bigger as ichigo's ? it supposed the zanpakuto had different size if already shikai...
    Look at Zaraki's sword. It doesn't look like a normal sword of an unreleased shinigami.
    Shikai are very diverse looking. Renji's shikai is like a long snake. Byakuya's shikai was just a bunch of petals.

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kenpachi's ace in the hole is kendo? Well that was unexpected. Not exactly bankai, but it's something.

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:06 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Souhi View Post
    Kenpachi's ace in the hole is kendo? Well that was unexpected. Not exactly bankai, but it's something.
    It's better than throwing Yachiru at him as a distraction lol (although I would love a blooper chapter like that xD)

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Souhi View Post
    Think of it like something you'd learn in school. Everything comes down to the basics.

And, that last double-page spread was awesome. While Kubo Tite's writing has been pissing me off lately, I can still marvel at his artwork.

Junior Member neru is a jewel in the rough neru is a jewel in the rough neru is a jewel in the rough neru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2008 03:25 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Look at Zaraki's sword. It doesn't look like a normal sword of an unreleased shinigami.
    it's because his zanpakuto is damaged after one to another battle. And the different only on the handle, everyone have different handle too...

Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Think of it like something you'd learn in school. Everything comes down to the basics.
    It's funny reading as you guys try to justify one of the lamest possible "A-ha" moments in popular manga.

Goku: I just can't do it! He's too strong!
    Vegeta: Kakarot, I got an idea! Use both hands!
    Goku: Both hands?!
    -Next episode-
    Goku: Oh snap, it worked.

Member aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 10:11 AM
    Threads

geez...
    bleach is getting much much more exciting...
    now the other captains are in hueco mundo and each are facing an espada member...it's just sooooooooo coooooooollllllll

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I spy with my little eye...The first plot progression in 50 chapters!

Member aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hmmmmmm...
    it seems that nnoitra has been defeated by kenpachi...
    although inoue has been kidnapped by stark and was returned to aizen..

and aizen is about to wreck havoc in karakura town...

aizen was amazed by stark though since he commented that stark managed to get orihime withiout even ichigo and kenpachi laying their swords on him....i mean he managed to flee that easy..
    Last edited by aure009; 03-10-2008 at 09:57 PM.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Another chapter that just shows the uselessness of Orihime's character. Now if only she'd fall over and accidentally kill herself...

Finally, we're getting to the good stuff though, onwards to the carnage, I say!

(yep pretty much another useless post from me)

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra, round 2.

I think Ichigo will come out with the win...it seems fairly obvious at this point.

The power scaling in Bleach now seems completely out of whack. Ichigo can fight on par with the 6th Espada, gets wasted by the 5th Espada, and is now going to fight (and more than likely defeat) the 4th Espada...goddamn it.

Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra, round 2.

I think Ichigo will come out with the win...it seems fairly obvious at this point.

The power scaling in Bleach now seems completely out of whack. Ichigo can fight on par with the 6th Espada, gets wasted by the 5th Espada, and is now going to fight (and more than likely defeat) the 4th Espada...goddamn it.
    It's almost Goku-esque how he's growing stronger eh?. Only there's no hyberolic time chamber/gravity machine. Everytime he inches to death, he gets an inexplicable power boost. Just...well who are we kidding here, he's just getting power without reason. Oh well.

I also think he'll most likely win. I doubt we'll be seeing Ichigo being knocked down and healed again, or else I'll just laugh. I'm more interested in seeing how powerful the 3 with Aizen are, as well as their abilities/personalities.

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I spy with my little eye...The first plot progression in 50 chapters!
    Haha, I whole-heartedly agree.

Nearly 90% of the entire Hueco Mundo/Rescue Orihime arc consisted of fight after fight with barely ANY plot progression whatsoever. I'm as much of a shonen fan as the next guy but there was hardly any substance when looking at this arc as a whole.

Surprisingly, Ichigo seems to have forgotten about his friends back in Karakara Town and his family. Although it is explained that the entire populace of Karakara Town are safe from the carnage about to ensue, I suppose we can argue that Ichigo is just so focused on saving Orihime (I mean that's why they went to Hueco Mundo in the first place).

Now who thinks that although the captain ranks have been cut in half AND it is stated clearly that everyone in Karakara is "asleep" and moved away from the fight...the Vaizards along with Urahara, Ichigo and Ishida's father will be making some well deserved appearances because I sure as hell don't think they'd be susceptible to a "sleeping" kidou (or whatever the hell they used to knock everyone out).

And while Ichigo's powers seem to manifest and rise...quite dramatically I do hope Kubo at least attempts to add a spice of reasoning as to why he is getting stronger in such a small amount of time. While we can note that he can hold his Hollow Form for a longer duration of time during his fight with Grimmjaw, I hope there is some sort of explanation as to how Hollow/Vaizard powers can increase drastically or something like that.

I guess the only snippet of information we can hang on to in order to explain another power increase in Ichigo (if Kubo will even bother to extrapolate on it) will be Nameless'/Hollow Ichigo's promise of "returning." While his Hollow side did concede to be the Horse, that doesn't mean he won't find another opening to seize control nor is he done lecturing Ichigo on how to fully utilize his full potential.

Maybe we can assume that Ichigo will fight Ulquiorra alone, get his keester whooped and everyone will come to the rescue. When Ichigo argues that this is HIS fight, perhaps Renji, Ishida, Chad, and Rukia will argue that they ALL are in this together and snuck into Hueco Mundo for the same reason. With this promise to rescue Orihime intact, that may allow for a multi-man fight against Ulquiorra. The captains may be thinking of a way to escape Hueco Mundo in the meantime (at least I hope someone tries to figure out how to get out of Hueco Mundo haha).

And on a final note...my battle predictions

Who thinks Kyoraku (captain with the pink Kimono) will end up fighting the Espada who teleported/Sonido'ed Orihime to Aizen. Both the Captain and Espada seem to share the same carefree/laidback attitude so I get the feeling they will most likely end up fighting one another.

It will also be interesting to see Tousen v. Komomura and perhaps the big wolf will get his chance knock Tousen back to his senses.

Matsumoto and Kira v. Gin would also be a nice prediction because of the whole idea of Gin's own subordinate and perhaps his "love" interest fighting him in order to maybe get a clear answer as to why he is following Aizen and/or try to bring him back to the side of Soul Society

Aizen v. Yamamato seems almost imminent. I'm sure the old man is heavily P.O'ed at Aizen for betraying Soul Society.

Soifon v. the female Espada would be an interesting fight to watch. While we know nearly nothing about the female Espada's powers, we know Soifon is always itching for a good fight. And who knows, that female Espada has the same skin tone as Yourichi...so she might be into her too (haha maybe not)!

I suppose that's all the battle predictions I can make for now. I get the feeling a Vaizard will butt into some of these fights AND is it just me or did Kubo completely forget about that Wonderwice character. Remember that..."special" arrancar that fought Urahara. I think he's gonna be lurking around the fight area even though Aizen did not call him.

Okay well these are all my random thoughts as to what's happening on Bleach right now. Feel free to pick it apart or point to areas of interest. As always, it's great to see that this thread is still alive and kicking ^^!

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

things are getting sooooooooooooo exciting..

the captains arrived to face aizen's army..
    aizen summoned the three strongest espada...hallibel, barragan, and stark...along with their fraccions..

while ulquiorra is guarding aizen's "throne"
    hehehehe....and the others are ok now...being healed by unohana taicho..

bout karakura town, they already said that they are gonnas transfer the people of karakura town to another town since things are gonna get nasty...
    and ichigo seems to be going for ulquiorra....

things are really getting exciting.......

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by aure009 View Post
    bout karakura town, they already said that they are gonnas transfer the people of karakura town to another town since things are gonna get nasty...

True, BUT don't you think that explanation seems TOO vague to think EVERYONE has been transported out of Karakara Town. While we can agree that Don Kanonji won't be saving anyone from an Espada, I think the Vaizards along with Urahara won't be leaving town so easily.

The Vaizards have been able to mask their presence from Soul Society AND we know they have an Underground base, aside from their above ground Warehouse. I'm sure Hachi's barrier was able to nullify any kidou/techniques Soul Society used to get all the normal citizens out of the town.

Ichigo's dad can also be a good character to bank on in terms of breaking up a fight BUT I can see him not appearing since he has his little girls to look after.

So yeah, what I'm just trying to say is:

While Yamato clearly stated that everyone who was in Karakara Town have been evacuated, there may be some denizens that want to stay for the "party."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Wow...um...interesting chapter.

So we learned that...

1) Shinji, Love, and Rose used to be Captains(5th Division, 7th Division, and 3rd Division, respectively).

2) Hiyori was a seated officer.

3) Aizen was Shinji's Vice-Captain.

4) Aizen appears to have been scheming something from very early on (the look he gave Urahara)

5) Urahara apparently wasn't a Captain for very long, considering the fact that he said he had left Soul Society a century ago, and this story is taking place a century ago.

6) There's a Zero Division called the Royal Guard.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 03-28-2008 at 01:32 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There was also a panel featuring Kenji (not sure of his name, I know it starts with a K, but he's the Vaizard that utilizes a knife as his zanpakutoh and was the 2nd person that was rotated to fight Hollow Ichigo) in what seems to be a captain coat. If my eyes aren't deceiving me, his coat is tattered like Zaraki's so...perhaps maybe he was the newly appointed captain of the 11th Squad?

While I am antsy for all the fights, I suppose a flashback story isn't so much of a letdown. It will be interesting to see how the Vaizards were created and perhaps why Urahara left Soul Society.

A personal assumption of mine, and just purely thrown out for fun:

I predict Ichigo's father was formerly a member of the Royal Guard...if not the son of the "King" of Soul Society (making Ichigo the rightful heir to Soul Society).

Gil
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I really wanted to see battle this chapter >_< but I suppose a trip down the negative hands of time isn't so bad. The royal guard existing was an absolute given but interesting that it's the Zero Division and that you can get promoted into it, seemed like useful information to Aizen (that scab).

Some general stuff...
    The souls that go to hell, are they watched over by a Gotei 13 type thing too?
    Shouldn't Ichigo be killing all arrancar he runs in to? They're corrupted souls that still need 'saving' wouldn't it be better just to send em off to soul society? On that note, why can we have 'good' arrancar? Ok, just because they now have human appearances shouldn't really change their nature as hollows... should it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information