AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Official Discussion Thread MK2

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

That Arrancar that studies Arrancar seemed like he might turn out to be pretty interesting. But he lookes completely human to me...unless I missed something. I don't remember seeing any kind of mask or marking that would suggest he was one. But when I first saw him I started to think that it was Ishdas father. That would have been a twist lol.

The chapter was not as action packed as some of the others (sorry Uno_Caste) but I think it was done to lay the ground work for bigger things. Especially when it comes to the "research" that is being done on the arrancar. I couldn't quite follow the fight with Ishda and the female arrancar, but it seemed that Ishda was at a distinct dissadvantage. I get the feeling that he'll pull it out (as they all will, probably) but it makes me wonder how well they will do against the Espada. If they struggle against the fallen Espada can they really expect to beat the big boys? Especially when its 10 on 5? They will barely be able to escape with Inoue even if Ichigo could go hollow for a full minute.

Speaking of Inoue, they have not shown us what shes been up to for a while. I wonder if she will really get a chance to carry out that plan she was thinking of. Aizen seems to have a good understanding of her powers and is a tactical genius. I wonder if he has already thought of the possibility of her doing something like that.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

It was due to my below average mood that day that I couldn't pay attention to the chapter and didn't sense any relevance in it and felt like it was boring. And like most previous chapters, the recent chapter also gave us another enigma to wonder about. xD

And regarding Inoue's intention...Basing from the last time we've seen her seriously making up for something which is a plan against Aizen, I assume that she'll do it....to destroy the hougyoku rather to reject the hougyoku's existence. That i believe is possible considering what Inoue's abilities can achieve that other than being able to regenerate a thing that has been destroyed may it be phyiscal or a spirtual entity in short "divine regeneration", it could as well reject, limit, and deny a particular thing/event that existed/happened a.k.a. time/spatial reversal and event rejection. But the outcome of it, that I'm not certain of. It's even hard to imagine. Aizen is godly and though Inoue's skill is amazingly and truly exceptional, her chances of accomplishing what she planned all depends on her resolution plus mind power and maybe luck. xD
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 12-12-2006 at 06:07 AM. Reason: another thing...xD
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Not sure if anyone here plays the Bleach games (I don't). I remember someone saying they had an imported copy, but I forget who it was. Anyway, Heat the Soul 4 is coming out in Japan soon, and features Grimmjaw as a character on it...if you check out the site we get to see what some of his abilities are, which may be used later on in the manga.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

One thing about Inoues power kinda bugs me. If she can reject the occurance of an event or the existance of an object, then shouldn't the effects that it caused (and even the memory of its existance) be rejected as well. Like with Grims arm. She didn't actually heal him right? Really she just rejected the event of it being sliced off in the first place. Making it as if the even never actually happened.

So if it never happened, shouldn't the memory of it be gone as well? Hmmmmmm.

I'm guessing that the rejection is just a very localized phenomenon so it would not really effect the memories of others. Obviously she can't erase the event from history...she just negates it's effects. Just something I was thinking about.

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

ChibiFireAngel was here dieing25 is infamous around these parts dieing25's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2008 05:39 PM
    Threads

Hey if you like bleach alot go to the site below

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by dieing25 View Post
    Hey if you like bleach alot go to the site below
    1) Theres no site listed below.
    2) Even if there was a site listed below you are not allowed to post links to sites.
    3) Hi, how are you?

New chapter was pretty funny. No new earth shattering info or action, but we get to see the new arrancar in her released state. We also learn that the other hollow has a...um...unique ability.

He pwns your souls!!!

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well folks, it's that time of the week again. What have we learned from this chapter? Ishida has a sword, and therefore has increased his awesomeness. And it finally explains why that spider-web-looking bow looks so strange. When held with the sword, it looks like a shield. Let the games begin.

@Mugetsu: That sig, though funny, may be a bit much for the site...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    @Mugetsu: That sig, though funny, may be a bit much for the site...
    I know, I know. I'm gonna change it. A little too big for my tastes anyway.

Yes, it seems like the comedy is over and that Ishda is now serious. Just like Ichigi he was holding onto his trump card but will now bring it out. Good catch with the bow/shield thing. I was thinking that myself. But it seemed like he may have even more weapons tucked away. Ishda is no longer a one trick pony. He can get you long range and close up now.

He pwns your souls!!!

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Those brothers sure have some strange and (somewhat) useful powers. The healing and now some form of oily slick. Interesting.

I knew that Ishida would pull out a sword weapon sooner or later. The thing is, will it be a powerful weapon or more of a secondary one? His bows don't seem to be very effective in his situation so we'll see.

In other news, I just watched the latest filler (yes yes I know) and the major conflict has been pretty much resolved and the side villains defeated. Are the fillers coming to an end? I think it's been pretty reasonable. No hints for another 2 weeks though.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Souhi View Post
    In other news, I just watched the latest filler (yes yes I know) and the major conflict has been pretty much resolved and the side villains defeated. Are the fillers coming to an end? I think it's been pretty reasonable. No hints for another 2 weeks though.
    I'm glad to hear/read that. I didnt think that the fillers were badly done but I'm still glad that the end is in sight. My only fear is that they'll catch up to the anime again before the manga finishes the arrancar arch and we'll have to go through fillers all over again. At least they didn't produce like 100 episodes of filler like Naruto did.

I think that Ishda will always be associated wih the bow so theres no fear of the sword becoming his main weapon. But it seems like everyone is pulling a new trick out of the bag with their opponents. Well Ichigos isn't really "new" other than the fact that he's in complete control. I wonder what Sados trump card will be? Maybe armor on both arms??? I just have a feeling that he's going to do something new because in anime/manga you don't go through training without picking up at least one new skill.

He pwns your souls!!!

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 07:27 AM
    Threads

Yes fillers are ending after episode 109. Episode 110 name is "Reopening of the Substitute Business! The Terrifying Transfer Student" so all ppl who have read manga should know this ''transfer student''

Sig made by Riina-chan

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tobeza View Post
    Yes fillers are ending after episode 109. Episode 110 name is "Reopening of the Substitute Business! The Terrifying Transfer Student" so all ppl who have read manga should know this ''transfer student''
    I knew I repped you for a reason xD

I've seen that episode title, but it would still be reassuring to have some official news on the matter. I really don't want to get my hopes up quite yet. Would everyone agree that the gap between manga and anime has widened enough? As much as I hate fillers, I'd rather have a longer arc of them now then several shorter ones later.

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They'll probably make fights longer in anime than in manga so I think manga has enough gap at the moment

Sig made by Riina-chan

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Souhi View Post
    I knew I repped you for a reason xD

I've seen that episode title, but it would still be reassuring to have some official news on the matter. I really don't want to get my hopes up quite yet. Would everyone agree that the gap between manga and anime has widened enough? As much as I hate fillers, I'd rather have a longer arc of them now then several shorter ones later.
    That depend on how long the series will last. In my opinion a lot of the chapters for the manga have not had an extraordinary amount of information. I fear that they will have quite a few filler episodes to try to stretch things out but I doubt that they will have another long arc like the last one.

He pwns your souls!!!

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It is pretty much a given that the anime will most likely catch up with the manga for a resonable time in a matter of ++ episodes that is why in order to extend the gap for a little longer, fillers are needed. Fillers will possibly appear in between or randomly in some episodes; that is if the animators will pursue animating the manga regardless of its gap with the anime. It would be like an ongoing story following the manga with a blend of fillers in it. However, what kind of fillers could we expect? the comical type like the one's we've seen during SS arc, the Don Kanonji + Kon tandem?!

And in case the idea of having fillers will be disregarded, which I doubt is quite unlikely, then expect a long series of in-depth character profiling, lengthy dialogoues, explanations and fight scenes all for the sake of a filler-free arc or perhaps to backup the fillers. Either way is a possible option and we'll see in a little while if one or the other or perhaps both works if applied; that is if Bleach will truly get back on track later in Januray year 2007. Let us see then.

Btw, Happy Holidays, everyone.
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 12-23-2006 at 02:30 AM. Reason: And...

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

More Bleach news for you guys. I can't be the only person here who has a Wii, so I figured at least one other person here must appreciate this.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think they would most likely go the comedy route with any fillers. Kon has not had a big...um, any part in the arrancar arc so they will definitely throw him into something. Plus they now have those 3 mod souls that they will probably do more with outside the actual storyline. And as you mentioned, more episodes with Don Kanoji are always an option. I don't think that there will be much chance of them doing damage to the real story if they do fillers revolving around these side characters in the real world.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

For those of you who didn't know, there originally wasn't supposed to be a chapter last week. Well, guess what? It got leaked, or something of that sort. So, we got a good chapter this week. Ishida displays the power of his new "sword", the Seele Schneider (Soul Cutter in German...funny how that in German is roughly the same as Zanpakutou in Japanese). ___*Insert Ishida handing Cirucci her [rear] on a silver platter*____. We also find out that it isn't a sword...it's a bow that looks like, and can function like, a sword. Nifty.

Sadly, there is now two weeks before the next chapter.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    Sadly, there is now two weeks before the next chapter.
    If that isn't a catch 22 I don't know what is. I the Quincy ability to see Reishi (probably spelled that wrong, sorry) is pretty useful when assesing an opponent.

I love the way Ishda fights. He'll explain everything, then when you make your comeback and think you got him he'll say something like "It seems you misunderstood me..." then totally pwn you. And then the "Quincy only use a bow" line was just beautifully done. He's easily one of my favorites. I need an Ishda sig lol.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

True, true. That "Quincey's only use bows" line was well placed, and I got a good laugh out of it. It was a nice surprise for the end of the chapter.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That fight made me feel a lot more confident about the possibility of them actually being able to defeat members of the Espada. Afer all, the person Ishda defeated was formerly a member of the Espada. But I think that the strength of the current members is probably on a whole other level then the last 2 opponents we saw.

After all, once Ishda decided to be serious and not hold back the fight was basically over in an instant. It was like he was fighting a regular hollow not an uber-strong arrancar. I am guessing that Sado will be next. I am also guessing that he will reveal a new surprise. Crossing my fingers for more armor.

Even if its just a glove on his left hand. A glove with sparkles. Then he dances his opponent to death. Sorry, I was playing Moonwalker. Foget the glove stuff lol.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That was indeed a really great fight. Ishida seems to be really strong atm. About the power level of another Espadas. Grimmjaw is the 6th strongest of em so I guess those last two weren't so strong compared to Grimmjaw.
    I think Renji's fight is next but I would like to see Chad fight first

Sig made by Riina-chan

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by tobeza View Post
    About the power level of another Espadas. Grimmjaw is the 6th strongest of em so I guess those last two weren't so strong compared to Grimmjaw.
    Actually the other 2 aren't even Espada anymore. They were surpassed and therefore lost their place among the Espada. I doubt that they're anywhere near the strength of the current Espada.

But still, I don't think that Aizen wants any of the Espada to fight right now. Thats probably why he sent them to their rooms lol.

He pwns your souls!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Finally, our long wait for the fillers to end(is it?)has ended, as Bleach Anime officially resumed to its original storyline from where it left out after the SS arc. Proof of the matter is the blatant appearance of Shinji Hirako in the latter part of Bleach Episode 109. Also, the preview for the next episode backs up everything.

As for the anime-manga gap issue that increases the possibilty of another fillers to emerge, I don't mind about it that much now. It's too early to think about it, so I'm not going to assume further; I'd rather enjoy what will be shown to us on screen as much as the enthusiasm goes on.

Manga updates for me, however, have been very sluggish due to the internet connection problem that I've been experiencing since 26th of December 2006,which according to my ISP was due to the damaged network cables caused by a powerful earthquake that hit south of Taiwan. It'll probably take another week before the network normalizes, so I can barely make use of all the internet services that includes downloading and accesssing the net. This sucks!

But still the confirmation of the Bleach original storyline resumption is just good. ^^

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

It's finally back? Looks like it's safe for me to pick it up once again...It's been a long time since I've watched a Bleach episode...

O_O That means...Ulquiorra in full, colored, moving glory! Score!

(Is psyched)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information