AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach - Official Discussion Thread MK2

Hybrid View

Moderator / Chat Admin Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein has a reputation beyond repute Cless Alvein's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Bleach - Official Discussion Thread MK2

The previous thread has been closed due to length, but can still be found here.

Please continue discussions on the Bleach anime and manga here.

AnimeGlobe.com Editor
    :: Supernatural Anime Forum Mod :: Senior Chat Admin

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Sweet! The only "Official" thread in Supernatural to make it to a second part.

Anyway, The RAW for 236 is out, and most groups should have it translated by tomorrow. But, man, I can't wait to see if Urahara finally shows his BanKai. It doesn't look like he has to, but then again, the Arrancar he is fighting has yet to release his zanpakutou. I really want to see Urahara's BanKai....*hopes and dreams*.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member jaylensbabygurl13 is on a distinguished road jaylensbabygurl13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2008 07:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    Sweet! The only "Official" thread in Supernatural to make it to a second part.

Anyway, The RAW for 236 is out, and most groups should have it translated by tomorrow. But, man, I can't wait to see if Urahara finally shows his BanKai. It doesn't look like he has to, but then again, the Arrancar he is fighting has yet to release his zanpakutou. I really want to see Urahara's BanKai....*hopes and dreams*.

I agree with this because RAW for 236 might be out but at least it should be translated tomorrow. Hatred is not the answer for anything.

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

Okay so I watched this week's Bleach episode...

And I would assume the writers got an advanced leak as to what NBC was doing with Scrubs' Series Finale and decided to just mimic what the writers did.

Basically if any of you are a fan of NBC's "Scrubs" and watched Thursday's "Series Finale" then you will understand my comparison.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that Bleach this week WAS somewhat interesting (probably due to the new characters) but it seems that the writers made no attempt whatsoever as to how Ichigo and company are back in the real world. I suppose this is a stand alone arc that is COMPLETELY void of the main storyline. Ishida and Chad seem to have maintained their powers and Orihime is back in the mix. Tatsuki isn't angry at Ichigo anymore even though she had him by the collar last time they were together. Everyone else seems to be functioning normally (Ichigo's dad, Kon, the other classmates) so the comic relief is present.

While the Bounto Arc was a bit lukewarm (it had its ups and downs) at least it was woven into the Bleach mythos and brought us some extra "anime-only" characters in the form of Rin-rin and the other Mod-Souls. By the looks of this arc it's extremely difficult to determine WHERE in the storyline this would fit. The Bounto Arc is RIGHT after the Soul Society arc and BEFORE the Arrancar arc...this one is just in a whole other dimension.

While I'm happy that Ishida and Chad have their new powers and could possibly be involved in some of the future fights, it just bugs me that the writers made no attempt to weave this arc into the Bleach storyline and just chose to plug in Ichigo into the mix and judging from his comment about Ishida's bow he retains all his memories from the "Rescue Orihime" arc (the whole bug spray joke).

This does not really bug me because IT IS filler so it has NOTHING to do with the storyline, but just comparing it to the Bounto arc at least it attempted to build a continuing storyline in Bleach rather than a sudden stop in the action and the start of fillers.

So while I will probably continue watching Bleach to see what this filler arc is all about it's dissappointing that this story fits no where into the Bleach timeline. I would MUCH rather have the writers keep Ichigo and company in Hueco Mundo and have some members from Soul Society investigate this whole "princess" issue. Maybe have Hitsuguya, Matsumoto, etc. return as transfer students to investigate in the real world and have Ichigo's classmates (Tatsuki especially) question them as to their orange haired buddy's whereabouts. MEANWHILE, Urahara's absence can indicate that he is currently working on the gateway to Hueco Mundo so that Captain Class Shinigami can enter at full power (a fact stated by Kenpachi in the manga).

Oh well, being a fan of Bleach I'm stuck with whatever they throw at me so *cheers* to the new filler arc...hopefully all the filler characters will be killed/exiled so we don't have to worry about them messing up the existing storyline. It's gonna be hilarious seeing how they're going to return to the main storyline AFTER the filler. I guess they'll just pick up where it left off, Noitora will come and own Ichigo and then Kenpachi arrives to save the day and NEVER mention the events of the filler again.

Alright, that's enough ranting from me. Go ahead and chew me up if you so choose.
    Last edited by Tenchi Masaki; 05-10-2008 at 10:47 AM.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Masaki View Post

Oh well, being a fan of Bleach I'm stuck with whatever they throw at me so *cheers* to the new filler arc...hopefully all the filler characters will be killed/exiled so we don't have to worry about them messing up the existing storyline. It's gonna be hilarious seeing how they're going to return to the main storyline AFTER the filler. I guess they'll just pick up where it left off, Noitora will come and own Ichigo and then Kenpachi arrives to save the day and NEVER mention the events of the filler again.

Alright, that's enough ranting from me. Go ahead and chew me up if you so choose.
    ...it'll be a DREAM!!! mwahahaha! Yes, Ichigo wil randomly wake up at Orihime's feet (after defeating Grimmjow) and then they will continue with the entire, "Alrighty then, let's get you back to the real world, baby," flip her over his shoulder (because the hand holding thing at the end of 167 was LAME...), and then Grimmy will get pissed, the get pwned by Nnoitra, and then, you know the story, ANOTHER battle will begin....

...yes, having it be some random "I just passed out" dream would be fine, because then it essentially NEVER HAPPENED in the story at all...just like every filler episode of every anime should be!!!

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by jaylensbabygurl13 View Post
    I agree with this because RAW for 236 might be out but at least it should be translated tomorrow. Hatred is not the answer for anything.
    Your reply is over one year late. And that Chapter is...old.

Anyway, I have been impressed with neither the anime or manga recently.

The anime has gone into a poorly done filler arc, after giving us mediocre animation purely so they could amp up the final Ichigo vs. Grimmjow fight.

The manga has been pretty much moot for a long time, just fight after fight, covered with "Here's my super technique!" "Well here's mine!" "Well then here's my super-awesome technique!" "Well then here's mine!". And finally when there was some actual development for the first time since last autumn, they cut into this prelude thing. Sure, the prelude thing is interesting, but they cut it into where Ichigo and Ulquiorra are about to fight, and the Soul Society Captains are about to fight Aizen, Stark, Halibel, and that old man. They really managed to kill off the suspense factor.

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post

The manga has been pretty much moot for a long time, just fight after fight, covered with "Here's my super technique!" "Well here's mine!" "Well then here's my super-awesome technique!" "Well then here's mine!". And finally when there was some actual development for the first time since last autumn, they cut into this prelude thing. Sure, the prelude thing is interesting, but they cut it into where Ichigo and Ulquiorra are about to fight, and the Soul Society Captains are about to fight Aizen, Stark, Halibel, and that old man. They really managed to kill off the suspense factor.
    It's Kubo's way of saying, "Hey everybody, let's have a character development arc before all the exciting stuff! Don't you want to know why everyone hates each other!?!?"

Seriously, did the authors of Bleach and Naruto make a secret pact to start their flashback arcs at the same time???

If any of you are keeping up with Naruto, it's going through a "Flashback" arc as well. While I share the same sort of interest as I do with the Bleach "Flashback" arc and Naruto "Flashback" arc it's just irritating that they halted the action for an "educational" walk through memory lane.

I seriously thought this filler arc had potential but after seeing this week's episode it's clear to me that the writers for the anime are making no effort to make this story as inclusive to the Bleach Universe as the Bounto Arc was.

If things keep going down this road (I'll still be reading the manga but the anime is up in the air) then I'll have to turn my head towards the other Shinigami anime out there:

Soul Eater

That anime is looking more and more appealing as each week progresses. I know the two series are completely different and I've already watched the first three episodes, just trying to make a joke with the whole Shinigami theme haha, if you have the time check it out. Its PURE shonen with the fighting, fan service, and "power-ups."
    Last edited by Tenchi Masaki; 05-10-2008 at 11:55 AM.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Junior Member Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai! has a brilliant future Mai!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

um I have a question about bleach.
    the death gods are already dead. so how come they can die once more? this applys to all souls.
    where do they go?
    soul society IS the afterlife so what happens next?
    can someone please explain?

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aww same here man. I've been very anxious to see his Bankai. I'm curious as to what it does...considering he once said it wasn't very well suited to helping others train or something along those lines.

*runs off to find chapter*

EDIT: Dang, no sign of Urahra yet. But looks like Ichigo's got some friends to back him up after all. Kind of a shame to see all that battling to end in a withdrawal, and a bit of shame on the Shingamis' parts. And Grinnjaw's still alive darnit. If only Ichigo could hold onto to that cursed mask for a bit longer.
    Last edited by Souhi; 07-22-2006 at 09:07 AM.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

Ichigo always gets saved by someone. I wonder when that is going to end.

Senior Member Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 12:29 AM
    Threads

Probably when he masters goin Hollow and can do it for more than a few seconds. But dude who knew Hitsugaya rocked so hard? That whole using water from the atmosphere thing was awesome.

Check out my YouTube Channel and give me some feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackwaltz25?feature=mhee

Also come join my RP, Discordia, and let your music grant you power.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...n-Up-Discordia
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?113483-RPG-Discordia

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Too bad he still failed to hill the Arrancar he was facing. Another character who needs to seriously own someone soon. Sux though that Inoue is gonna be going through a very difficult situation soon (one can assume).

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 10:44 PM
    Threads

Good thing that my prediction regarding Shinji's possible appearance to save Ichigo was right. On the other hand, my bet on Ichigo's victory against Grimm was wrong. He was again saved and get owned in the end. It's 2-0 in favor of Grimm. Well, for sure not maybe, he would be able to control that power in no time and beat the crap out of Grimm in the their next encounter. Come on Ichigo, show your crazy stuff and show some bad*** ownage.xD
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

I think it is just about a given that next time Ichigo faces Grim he will be at a level where he can own him. But I think Grim got replaced in the Espada, so that means that there are now 10 Arrancar that are most likely stronger than him. So once he gets past Grim there will be someone even stronger waiting

I wonder where Gin & Tousen stand when it comes to power when compared to the Espada. We know Aizen is about Godlike. I wonder if they got much stronger.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mugetsu
    I think it is just about a given that next time Ichigo faces Grim he will be at a level where he can own him. But I think Grim got replaced in the Espada, so that means that there are now 10 Arrancar that are most likely stronger than him. So once he gets past Grim there will be someone even stronger waiting

I wonder where Gin & Tousen stand when it comes to power when compared to the Espada. We know Aizen is about Godlike. I wonder if they got much stronger.
    I believe that Tousen and Gin got stronger also. Of course as Aizens assitants or primary guards, they should be stronger than those of Aizen's creations. Because if they're weakear than the espadas, how could they make strict orders to them. So, that's it! They're strong, one or two notch lower compared to Aizen, maybe. As evidence, Tousen(for me he's always a crap weak no matter how he gets strong) once ordered Grimm to stop the fight against Ichigo and go back to Hueco Mundo. He even cut Grimm's arm for contradicting orders(correct me if im mistaken)-reads the previous chapters-.
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 07-25-2006 at 12:33 AM.

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 255 - Torchic Shuriken Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 10:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KadoxxArtchikito PSN ID: ZukaxxMimozu

Default If u ask me...

Well, Tousen got the jump on Grimm and lopped his arm off a little ways back(though I wouldn't base any thing on that, because Aizen didn't let it go any further). At least thats how I see it. If he and Gin weren't insaneley powereful, than they would probably have been assassinated by now.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Finished 340. Bleach is still a steaming hot pile of crap.

Still waiting for Kubo Tite to throw in some development. It's only been a year and a half, right?

...right?

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

I can't wait for the previous Bount story to end. It's honestly just starting to get stupid. Everytime, something new happens, and it just gets worse. They're running out of things to do. Sure, there's no character development. It's starting to feel like I'm watching Naruto, and I don't like Naruto right now. It's about as bad as bleach. The creators are probably talking about their plotlines with eachother, and forming new ways to make us suffer.

I don't read the manga, so I don't know what's going on right now. I do know that Ichigo is a vizard, and I guessed that a looooong time ago. I want to know when the damn fillers will end. Can someone give me a time or date?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Krsnik
    I can't wait for the previous Bount story to end. It's honestly just starting to get stupid. Everytime, something new happens, and it just gets worse. They're running out of things to do. Sure, there's no character development. It's starting to feel like I'm watching Naruto, and I don't like Naruto right now. It's about as bad as bleach. The creators are probably talking about their plotlines with eachother, and forming new ways to make us suffer.

I don't read the manga, so I don't know what's going on right now. I do know that Ichigo is a vizard, and I guessed that a looooong time ago. I want to know when the damn fillers will end. Can someone give me a time or date?
    Here's an info from ANN, the titles of the coming Bleach episodes with their release date.
    2006-07-25
    90.Abarai Renji, Soul of Bankai!
    Abarai Renji, tamashii no bankai! 「阿散井恋次、魂の卍解!」
    2006-08-01
    91.Shinigami and Quincy, the reviving power
    死神とクインシー、よみがえる力
    Shinigami to kuinshii, yomigaeru chikara
    Shinigami to kuinshii, yomigaeru chikara 「死神とクインシー、よみがえる力」
    2006-08-08
    92.Enter the World of the Shinigami, Again
    Shinigami sekai he no totsunyuu, futatabi 「死神世界への突入、再び」
    2006-08-15
    93.Assault of the Bounts! Chaos in the Gotei 13 divisions
    BAUNTO kyoushuu! Gekishin no Gotei juusan tai 「バウンド強襲!激震の護廷十三隊」
    2006-08-22
    94.Hitsugaya's Resolution! The Moment of Conflict Approaches
    Hitsugaya no ketsui! Gekitotsu no toki semaru 「日番谷の決意!激突の時迫る」
    2006-08-29
    95.Byakuya Takes the Field! Dance of the Wind-Splitting Cherry Blossoms
    Byakuya shutsujin! Fuu o saku sakura no mai 「白哉出陣!風を裂く桜の舞」

Source:www.animenewsnetwork.com

If you notice the title itself gives us a hint with regards to when the Bleach Bounto arc will end. Perhaps we will have to wait until epsiode 95+ or up to 100. However, no one knows if the fillers will stop with the Bounto arc. What if they make another extension for fillers. That would really suck and would dissapoint us, Bleach fans. Let's just hope that Bleach will not go the Naruto way.
    Last edited by Uno_Caste; 07-25-2006 at 07:36 AM.

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I see a lot of people bashing the fillers but I honestly dont think they are THAT bad. Sure we would all like them to get back to the following the manga, but at this point how far do you think they can go before they catch up again? They went from the beginning of Bleach all the way to the end of the Soul Society storyline in a VERY short time. If they start back at the story I honestly dont see them doing too many episodes before they catch back up to the manga again.

The problem is that we are going to naturally compare the quality of the fillers to that of the regular episodes. We are not gonna get the same character developement. Actually, since its a filler we probably shouldnt get any just to maintain the integrity of the story. At least they are trying to give us a decent, continuous story and not some completely random episodes like Naruto.

I appreciate the fact that they are trying to make a different story while not destroying the one they have. So even though we all want them to end maybe we should lay off of them just a little. It could be worse.

But it seems like Bleach Society is dropping Bleach due to the fillers.
    Comments???

He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dropping it? I always just thought they were slower than DB. I am in pretty much total agreement with the statement about the Bleach filler. Personally, I am waiting until they DO start with the story again to actually watch the episodes, but they don't seem too bad. The one continuous storyline is very refreshing after the totally random stuff for Naruto. But, my main theory on the filler is that the creators are using it as a chance to show some of the characters more often (like Hitsugaya, Matsumoto, Kenpachi, etc). I also believe that is the main motivation for Naruto fillers (characters like Kiba, Hinata, etc). So, after this filler Arc, do you suppose they will either go back to the story, or have another filler Arc?

Junior Member Scatter112 is an unknown quantity at this point Scatter112's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2006 02:20 PM
    Threads

My guess is that on any anime when theres a filler arc it tells the stories about all the sub-characters for ex. in naruto. shikamaru, ino, hinata etc and in Bleach. inoue, chad etc. so i guess that they might go back to the story and then go back to the filler or vise versa. no matter what they'll hav the filler there to explain or maybe support the story better to make viewers/reader to understand better that my take to ya.....

Plus i think they should show a/more filler for all the pasts for the 13 capitains in bleach.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo
    Dropping it? I always just thought they were slower than DB. I am in pretty much total agreement with the statement about the Bleach filler. Personally, I am waiting until they DO start with the story again to actually watch the episodes, but they don't seem too bad. The one continuous storyline is very refreshing after the totally random stuff for Naruto. But, my main theory on the filler is that the creators are using it as a chance to show some of the characters more often (like Hitsugaya, Matsumoto, Kenpachi, etc). I also believe that is the main motivation for Naruto fillers (characters like Kiba, Hinata, etc). So, after this filler Arc, do you suppose they will either go back to the story, or have another filler Arc?
    I really hope so that after the Bounto filler arc, they will go back to the main story, but considering the gap between the manga and anime in terms of releases(one anime would cover three chapters or so in the manga, is it?), then that's still a problem. Chances are yet unsure, but it would be much better and well appreciated if they do go back on track with the original story soon enough for us to sustain and last with the fillers. But, im guessing it's a low posssibilty for now.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think they are trying to use it as a way to make the audience care more about the supporting characters. Sado does not get much time in the Arrancar arc so far. And when he did get time...he got his tail beat...badly. If memory serves, he was not effective in even the slightest way so far. Just Ichogos friend who is strong for a human but gets his tail whooped EASILY by the big boys. Even in the Soul Society Arc he looked great against the weaker shinigami but against a captain it was just too easy.
    I really can't care much about that kind of character. But in the Bounto fillers he has shown a lot more of a personality and he got to be part of a somewhat important battle and came out on the winning side for once. Hopefully this will make people care about him more so that they will feel sympathy for him next time he gets pwnd.

He pwns your souls!!!

Delirious K-pop Fanboy Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Translation seems to be out thanks to our friends at Jinchuuriki. It was an interesting chapter. Seems Orihime has the power to infiltrate the domain of God is it? Well I always thought it had to do with time or spiritual restoration, but Aizen seems to believe otherwise. The rejection of events and circumstances...amazing. How will that come into play..I wonder.

Well anywho, has anybody heard the news on the new opening and closing for Bleach? I don't know how reliable the news is, but apparently starting somewhere around episode 105 onwards, can't quite remember, the opening will be "SPLASH" by B'z. Or something along those lines. And the new ending will be "El Mirador" by Nobodyknows. Both pretty good songs. I think we'd grow to like them. Like I said, I can't officially confirm this.

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information