AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Which Video Game Do You Think Takes The Longest To Complete?

Member Jennifer- has a spectacular aura about Jennifer- has a spectacular aura about Jennifer- has a spectacular aura about Jennifer-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 09:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

World of warcraft because it has lots of extesions and it is a massive setting.

Member Deirge.of.2 is on a distinguished road Deirge.of.2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 04:19 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer-
    World of warcraft because it has lots of extesions and it is a massive setting.
    WHAT!? That's an MMorpg it's never ending, it will never come to a halt.

Anyways, i would have to say HAlo 2 on legendary. Try beatin that.
    FINAL FANTASY

Senior Member dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009 is a name known to all dragongundam009's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads

Well just about all RPG games are long ther are other type games that take some time.Like R Evil 4 that took me about 3 weeks to beat.

dragongundam009's gallery

Family

Brother:Crimson Phoenix

Tai's Wifey <3 Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami has a reputation beyond repute Reika Yagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 01:20 AM
    Threads

Super Robot Taisen Alpha 3, there are many scenarios to finish it the game and i want to complete the extra hard difficulty which is more challenging and handicap for those SRW fans

NOTE: Please PM to me if you would like to request make sig and avi.

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Hmm, everyone will have different opinions here. Due to the type of gamer you are. There are just some people who can grasp strategy games like Zelda's puzzels and such and there are people who can't therefore taking them longer to complete the game then others.

I can tell you something now, if you gave me a Gun game like black or 007 then It would take me quite a long time to beat because I'm not familiar with that type of game structure, I'm strictly RPG and Fighting games(Such as Smash brothers or soul calibur).

See my point?

The longest RPG I've ever played...well, that took me a long time to beat would be MagnaCarta: Tears of Blood.
    Last edited by Kaikou; 09-12-2006 at 01:35 PM.

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 05:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Talking

For me, it's Final Fantasy 8.

It's my 1st F.F. game, i bought it in May... (still playing the 4th disc)

Member Venom Rayber is on a distinguished road Venom Rayber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 06:20 PM
    Threads

I recommend Enchanted Arms. It is not a game that would just let you win. It would take about a month to beat.

Anyone who has a 360 out there really should play it!

Oh! and I'm pretty sure that Saints Row would take just as long.

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

i think that star ocean three was 80+ for the reagular story...no more likely everything and there was a crap load of stuff you can do in that game!

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 01:53 PM
    Threads

Animal Crossing: Getting 1 mil+ bells takes frickin forever.

Junior Member NinjaMaster18 is on a distinguished road NinjaMaster18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 10:30 PM
    Threads

I think the pokemon games are some of the longest. The basic game is fairly easy but getting all the Pokemon and Leveleing them takes a very long time.
    I currently have 300+ hours on crystal, 50+ on gold, 50+ on saphire, 100+ on emerald and 50+ on Leaf green. Final Fantasy 9 is fairly long too, especiaqlly with the chokobo side quest. Personally I thing Super Smash Brothers Melee is the longest because it never gets boring and youy can play multiplayer for ages on ages.

hit with insane stick razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

well if you want to do EVERYTHING in the game before you finish.....elder scrolls 3; morrowind.

i have but over a hundred hours into that thing and i still am missing items and stories. ugh
    A SPLENDIFOURUS SITE FOR VIDEO GAME LOVERS.. Or so I would like to think XD Please click the banner.

i love random pms! they tickle

random pms: 15
    more please?

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would have to say start ocean till the end of time. I only beat the first part, it took me over 2 months.

Senior Member MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION has a reputation beyond repute MUSION's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 05:41 AM
    Threads

Any RPG can take forever depending on how much you train and what is classed as complete. You can beat the story to some RPG's quickly but speand ages collecting or accomplishing whatever else there is. For example, my game time on Pokemon Emerald is 263:27. I only have 6 badges, so not 'officially complete'. Training 50+ pokemon in party, been training almost half a year (don't ask). Otherwise I would probably say Digimon World 3.

Senior Member Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy has a reputation beyond repute Middy's Avatar
    Gil
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2017 10:29 PM
    Threads

I have to agree with Angel Alchemist9, Star Ocean till the End of Time is incrediably long. I am also under the impression that it has multiply endings..Not that I will ever get to any of them!!

Junior Member Ascendancy is on a distinguished road Ascendancy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2007 06:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MUSION
    Any RPG can take forever depending on how much you train and what is classed as complete. You can beat the story to some RPG's quickly but speand ages collecting or accomplishing whatever else there is. For example, my game time on Pokemon Emerald is 263:27. I only have 6 badges, so not 'officially complete'. Training 50+ pokemon in party, been training almost half a year (don't ask). Otherwise I would probably say Digimon World 3.
    That is a good point, I would have to say Pokemon.

Sig by Me

¤Ecstacy ♥ gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears has a reputation beyond repute gothic tears's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2009 03:46 PM
    Threads

I think Kingom Hearts 2 took the longest to complete because.....dunno...it just seems like the thing that would take long

Member Anagoth9 will become famous soon enough Anagoth9's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2007 03:12 PM
    Threads

By complete, do you mean 100% complete or just the main storyline. That makes a big difference. Oblivion's storyline could be over very shortly if you ignore all the many, many sidequests. And do you include games that don't end? Personally, I've never seen the end of tetris, no matter how long I play eventually those spaces catch up to me. Does that count? I will just assume it doesn't. Then you have to account for player skill and taste. One man's Fable is another man's Final Fantasy.

What game do I think takes the longest?

For 100% completion, I would have to go with Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. The main storyline takes some 60-90 hrs, depending on how much you need to level up just to beat a boss (on normal difficulty). Then there are the huge dungeons after you beat the game. Then there are the battle trophies, which you need to beat the game on all difficulties normal+ in order to collect all 300. Then there are the invention minigames, battle arena, bunny races, trading card collections, character endings, and stat maxing. All that assuming you don't just run around fighting for the sake of fighting or killing time. I'd wager it takes a good 400+ clocked hours, not to mention days of your life spent on a game when you can be out living.
    Last edited by Anagoth9; 10-23-2006 at 04:21 PM.

Junior Member Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar is infamous around these parts Kain Aldar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2006 04:29 PM
    Threads

I would have to go with WoW...so massive.

Check out my site, it has all your basic needs. We need anime fans for our anime forum. We also have comics, rping, video games, literature, everything. We also have a shoutbox.

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 10:29 AM
    Threads

final fantasy nine four discs takes alot of time and effort

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

Senior Member DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky has a reputation beyond repute DuckyInMyTrucky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2009 02:41 PM
    Threads

One of the longest games I played was Final Fantasy 10. Took me 120 hours to get everything on it and max my characters levels.
    I'm as graceful as a gazelle galloping over glistening green grass with it's head on fire.

Anything you want to say to me? PM me.

Junior Member Emarian is on a distinguished road Emarian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 02:36 PM
    Threads

zelda ocarina of time isnt that long, i've beaten it in 4 days. but then again, im super good at it. got every heart, workin on every skulluta, got 93 rite now. beaten it 4 times so far, working on 5. anyways, my longest game is red faction; does it ever end? i gave up after a week
    [email protected]

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledcq7.png

Level 88, full dragon.
    72 fishing, 75 cooking.

^ This is Runescape ^

(\_/) copy this bunny on to your signature to help him
    (0.o) in his quest for world terrorism
    (><)

Heretic OblivionZone will become famous soon enough OblivionZone will become famous soon enough OblivionZone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2007 10:31 PM
    Threads

Possibly Ogre Battle on the SNES, if you try to compleatly libirate all the cities
    But I've played so many RPG's I'm not sure, lol

Sophitia Alexandria Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2008 08:42 AM
    Threads

I would have to say Drakengard and Drakengard2.Each Drakengard game has four different ending and to complete the last ending in each game you have to unlock and find all the weapons so it takes a lot of time. Drakengard took me 2 weeks, Drakengard2 took me 2 and a half week. The game that tooked me the less time was legend of the dragoon that tooked me 12 hours to complete and to unlock everything.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Mon The Chosen is infamous around these parts Mon The Chosen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 10:46 PM
    Threads

id say the longest video game in my experience would be geist for gamecube.The bosses take forever and u gotta find plenty of upgrades.

Member herro yuy is on a distinguished road herro yuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 05:42 AM
    Threads

its got to be FFXI online as it would take a life time to get every item and get all jobs to 75 and kill all monsters all crafting done all artifact items and so on it is the longest ever as i have has it for a year and i have one charcter with not rellay any decent items and im a lvl 30 BLM and lvl 28 DRG and im on lvl 8 with war still got like another 12 jobs to do.

Closed Thread

Thread Information