AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What kind of anime fan are you.

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 12:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What kind of anime fan are you.

What kind of anime fan are you? Are you totally obsesed? Proud enough to come out and say it?

Me im more of a closet anime fan, i give hints to others i like anime but i dont come out and say it. Actually i think alot of people from where i am are like this.

(at my school they make fun of people for liking anime so i stay quite)

Member lang_sakti is on a distinguished road lang_sakti's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 12:03 AM
    Threads

same here. . only tell someone who close to me and know 'bout anime. otherwise i rather keep quiet 'bout it. there are still many people who don't like anime and just think it as one of the cartoon provided for chidren.

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

a cool one !....just kidding i'm above avarage!
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

Robot Inflicted Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman is a splendid one to behold Rowloman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 12:59 PM
    Threads

I mean a lot of people i know just say "well i hate anime just look at pokemon, i think pokemon is the reason there are anime bashers." But then again i think if you start cosplaying anime characters it's getting a little serious.
    Last edited by Regex; 07-20-2006 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Removed a useless image

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:14 PM
    Threads

Hmm i stay kinda quite. They all think anime is hentai. They perfer play there runescape. I hate them. Theyre 14 but stil play runescape. (no ofense to otehr runescape fans i just dont like it. When they talk the whole time about runescape.)

Lovely Girl Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 11:17 AM
    Threads

Hmm... I say about my love. Yes! I'm anime fan and I'm proud =D
    My friends and people who I meet know about my hobby. They aren;t dumb and they know that anime is not only hentai. I can say about it aloud. If someone makes a fun of me, then I don't care. People usually are polite and they don't laugh. They understand my hobby because they watch cartoons too :P

Vel - always lonely

Chica #3 Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream has a reputation beyond repute Ever Dream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2007 10:02 AM
    Threads

Hmm.. I don't know, I think I'm just a normal anime fan, not obsessed..
    But nobody of my class knows what anime is .. That's kinda frustrating, cause sometimes I've seen something cool in an anime, and they: 'WTH are you talking about?!' *Sigh*..
    Awesome set by JaG <3 [Wonderwice]

Senior Member Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI is a jewel in the rough Knight_of_NI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2006 01:09 PM
    Threads

I borderline on obsessed, and I am very open with it, and I figure if people don't like that well TO BAD!

The Few the Proud the Marines
    www.Marines.com

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2015 11:25 PM
    Threads

I'm fairly open about my animefanness. I don't go around screaming i'm an anime fan to everybody on the street. But if somebody asks what sort of thing I like or something, anime is there.

And in the realm of anime stereotypes. I'm the bitter, cynical veteran fan who thinks everything anime was better in the "good ole days".

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

I'm a romance person, Fruits Basket and Love Hina are my thing but I only read manga... I guess that was kinda off topic... well anyway I don't like Girlgotgame as much as I thought... I hate the .Hack Trilogy... and Tsukuyomi Moon Phase is getting more and more interesting with each new Volume... Now I'm really off topic... @_@ Please don't bad rep me... I've got enough as it is... >_<''' *Shrinks to 6" tall and becomes frightened*
    The Sins of my Past will Drive my journey to my Purity in the future...
    I am on a long journey to redeem myself of Bad Rep...

It's Humbling yet pathetic...

Even if it's a small step, it's still progress, no matter how you look at it.

Was Sanctuary Alchemist Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2010 09:47 AM
    Threads

At my school, they sometimes make fun of anime fans, but I don't really care what they think about me, so just about everyone I know, knows I love anime, I'm not scarred to show it.

Little Miss Runaway ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2010 12:56 PM
    Dancing in the middle of the street. Doing what I do best. (Nyc..)
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I WISH!

well i love anime/manga and if some one dosent know about it then i just think im smarter than them. and if they think its wierd its their problem and thier opinion lol. well as i said i guess im an anime/manga lover. see ya ! lol

White and Nerdy Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:55 PM
    Threads

I'm open about the fact that I love anime because I was lucky enough to find friends that also love anime. Before I met them I was nervous to let other people know

Senior Member Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 12:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by animefan21
    I'm open about the fact that I love anime because I was lucky enough to find friends that also love anime. Before I met them I was nervous to let other people know
    Hey,thats how i'm like!^^
    Best Friend Forever: ~Pure Soul~
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into your
    signature to help him on his way to world domination

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

I am remote to anime.

I still watch it... a lot, however I do not obsess with it like just about everyone else on this forum.

I would rather have a decent conversation about anime rather than repeatedly talk about "WHO UR FAV LOVE HINA CHAR!!!!???!1!?!!!1!?!111!" like the rest of you do.

And most of the "mainstream" animes are all crap, any true anime guru who has taken the time to watch undiscovered animes will quickly figure out how retarded Naruto is.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I'm a normal anime fan. I'm not obsessive over any shows, and I try not to freak out other people when I talk about anime/manga.

And I have a life!!! Woot!
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Was Sanctuary Alchemist Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet has a reputation beyond repute Bittersweet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2010 09:47 AM
    Threads

Cool, oh, and I didn't find friends that love anime ^.^ I forced them to like it, now they really do like anime.

boopaloop! None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above has a reputation beyond repute None of the above's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Xmas Tree Lamborghini Grapes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 03:21 AM
    Threads

I'm a normal anime fan. The only problem here is: nobody knows what anime really is.
    It's a shame, isn't it?

Member xena will become famous soon enough xena's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2006 06:43 PM
    Traveling to the land of the waves with Kakashi sensei
    Threads

I AM OBSESSED WITH THE SHOW NARUTO! my friends r always looking at me like a freak when i talk about it, but luckily some of my neigbors r obsessed 2. is it healthy to b obsessed with only 1 show?
    XENA, ELITE NINJA
    Trashtalkers r usually the ones with no skills

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rowloman
    What kind of anime fan are you? Are you totally obsesed? Proud enough to come out and say it?

Me im more of a closet anime fan, i give hints to others i like anime but i dont come out and say it. Actually i think alot of people from where i am are like this.

(at my school they make fun of people for liking anime so i stay quite)
    People do that to anime lovers around here too but I'm out in the open about me liking it anyway. I don't feel the need to hide something I like all because of other people.

Seiko's Ramen Boy! Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux has a reputation beyond repute Chaux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2009 09:43 PM
    Threads

ummm..the really obsessed anime kind..?
    i like/know about all kinds of anime, especially feudal.. xD,
    ... and i dont keep quite the fact that i like anime.. i.dont.care. what some ppl think lol.
    . _ . - ` スタイル -- Chaux Aka Inu

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream..

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm obsessed. I buy the stuff, I wear the T's, I yell it to the world! I even get called crazy for believing that Roy Mustang lives with me. =D And he does! I'm serious! >< No one believes me! =[

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

I'm a rabid anime fan. If you can't talk about either anime, AMVs, music, or philosophy for more than an hour straight...I...I just can't be friends with you.

*buries head in hands*

Junior Member unjustbecky is on a distinguished road unjustbecky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2007 05:58 AM
    Threads

I'm into the Yaoi type of anime and I love going onto the web or anywhere and reading or looking for pictures from them. I even love reading the fanfiction.

I know thats bad but hey I just love it

The Character Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken has a reputation beyond repute Zantetsuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

I was obessesed when I was younger but now I've mellowed out and only like certain animes. As for type of anime fan? Old-School Anime Fan. Yea!

All I need is hand grenades.

Why rob a bank? Rob a drug dealer. What are they gonna do? Call the cops?

MySpace
    http://www.Otaku-Gamer.com

Closed Thread

Thread Information