AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hi, im new

Junior Member azazeal will become famous soon enough azazeal will become famous soon enough azazeal's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2006 03:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default hi, im new

how is everyone today/evening/night/morning ,depending on where you are

im new to the site... so please bear with me while i figure it out...

anyone want to chat?

Senior Member Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 12:23 PM
    Threads

Welcome new comer!Hehe,i can't believe i'm the first one to post,i'm so happy.Read the rules and have fun,if u need a pal or need help pm me anytime.See ya around ^^
    Best Friend Forever: ~Pure Soul~
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into your
    signature to help him on his way to world domination

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Hello and welcome from your friendly Feudal mod!
    Please make sure you reads all the forums rules!!!!!
    Happy posting!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Junior Member azazeal will become famous soon enough azazeal will become famous soon enough azazeal's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you, im just having a look around... theres so much to see.... it'll take me a while to get used to it all

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

Hi...
    Welcome...and...have fun...

's Butt owned by ZG Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lettuce Boy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2007 06:58 PM
    Planet New Vegeta... Well I wanted to meet Broly so sue me
    Threads

welcome to the forum jus follow the rules and you do fine

lettuce boy

Sig by me

White and Nerdy Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:55 PM
    Threads

welcome if you want a friend to chat with just PM me. See ya around

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

hello to you! right now it's afternoon here in the USA....where i live in it anyway. sorry got off track ^^; anyway i'll chat with ya just PM!! see ya 'round the form!!!
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

♥Forbiddin' Angel Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza has a reputation beyond repute Chariza's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2011 01:58 PM
    Threads

Welcome please enjoy your stay and Pm me if you'd like I'd be so greatful.
    "Gone - flitted away,
    Taken the stars from the night and the sun
    From the day!
    Gone, and a cloud in my heart."

Signature credited to Serated. ^-^

PKK battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry's Avatar
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 04:51 AM
    Threads

Hiya azazeal
    Enjoy your time here
    Need anything just pm
    See ya around

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

welcome to the forum!,have a great time see you around
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks for the welcome!

Hikikomori Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 08:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 15463346

hello and welcome
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four People is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Sig made byMaruDashi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeromashi View Post
    I belive its spelt Ninja not Nija. I suggest you change that. Other then that they are great.

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Red face

Hello and welcome to you azazeal!

^^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hi, how are you all today? and thank you for welcoming me

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

Welcome

To Each Their Own Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 04:06 PM
    Threads

Hello and Welcome to AF
    Enjoy your time here
    If you haven any questions
    Or would just like to talk
    Feel free to Send me a Private Message
    Again Welcome
    V Siggy Made By: Nespa V
    Thankies!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you for welcoming me to the forum everyone....

how are you all today?

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

welcome and pm me if u have any questions or just want a friend!!!

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

everyones really friendly on this forum. wow, thanks for the welcome...

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and Welcome to Af. Hope
    you enjoy your time here and if
    you need any help or a friend, contact

me anytime.
    Signature by Seung-li

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF! *bows*
    Read the rules
    Make a friend or two.
    Voice your opinion.
    Respect your fellow member ^^

See you on the forums then.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Always there to help ^^ hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 02:11 PM
    Threads

hey there! ^^
    welcome to our lovely board!! *huggles newbie*
    as evryone says (i mention it for completeness) dont break the rulez ^^ I hope you gonna make lotsa new friends around here and that you have much fun ^^

if you got questions, or you need anything, or if you simply wanna be friends or wanna chat, please feel free to contact me anytime ^^ im checkin my inbox three times daily, so i will get your mails / pms soon enough ^^ ill help ya wherever i can!

so cya around ^^
    *huggies*
    ~HKK
    yea whatever...

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*crashes through wall in a car, then gets out* NO WAY! Have I been gone that long? *grabs a box, runs to the nearest newbie, bows and hands them a blanket from the box* Hello, and a howdy doodly do. If ya need any help or whatever, I'll be glad to do what I can, LOL. *looks around* Oh, and watch out for the cannibals and blanket thieves. Make sure to read ALL the rules, including the ones in each section. Well, I'd chat more, but I've been gone awhile and need to catch up on welcoming all our new members, TTYL. *runs off to the next newbie*

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Closed Thread

Thread Information