AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hey...I'm new...

Junior Member anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2006 09:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I'm currently away from home keeping my boyfriend, Naruto, from killing Sasuke and a few other ninja
    Threads

Default hey...I'm new...

hey. my screne name is anime_love_girl2006. basicly it means that i love anime and i love people in anime. so of my fav. animes are: inuyasha, FMA, DB, DBZ, DBGT, naruto, zatch bell, one peice, S-CRY-Ed, Neon genesis evangelion, and these are my old favs but sometimes i still watch them: pokemon, digimon, yu-gi-oh (G/X included), and these are ones i watch in boredom: magical doremi, mew mew power (tokyo mew mew), winx club, spider riders (i checked; its anime), and lupin the 3rd. i've seen a little bit of trigun but i dont know the whole story.

a_l_g06
    (ps- im saying this in advance- i have a temper and im sry if it comes out on you... when you get to know me, i'm acually really silly)

Eureka Seven Love. The sweetest love I've ever watched. The coolest show I've ever stayed up late on a Saturday for.
    Eureka & Renton Forever!

MY REP IS LOW!!! PLZ help me... I NEED someone to care! ...lol...

White and Nerdy Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:55 PM
    Threads

welcome if you want a friend to chat with just PM me. See ya around

Master of all you see Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk has a spectacular aura about Ryuk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 09:53 AM
    Threads

Nice to meet you I hope you have fun on AF and PM me if you need help and/or a friend.
    Don't rep me I am only a product of my environment.

Crease the folds, bend the paper, turn the spirits, shield the soul.

Do not be jealous of others' good qualities, but out of admiration adopt them yourself.

"this is Gir. He likes cup cakes. Do u?? copy gir to help him take over the world!!"

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

Welcome to the forum, im Anime_Otaku if you have any questions or need a friend pm me anytime!

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

HI...
    Welcome...and...have fun...

Senior Member ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 08:27 PM
    Threads

Hi thre welcome to af. If you want a friend feel free to pm me.^^
    Thanks you Bucky Katt for the theme

Im back, Thank You for still being my friends. Im sorry I left.

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and Welcome to Af. Hope
    you enjoy your time here and if

you need any help or a friend, contact
    me anytime.
    Signature by Seung-li

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

welcome to AF have fun and if ya want another friend fell free to PM me!! later!
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

hi and welcome 2 af if u want 2 be friends pm me ok well hope u like it here and also read rules plz well later
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky* Read the rules, don't piss off the mods, and have fun!

To Each Their Own Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 04:06 PM
    Threads

Hello and Welcome

Enjoy your time here

If you have any Questions

OR would just like to talk

Feel free to PM me!
    V Siggy Made By: Nespa V
    Thankies!!

Junior Member loko inuyasha will become famous soon enough loko inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2006 05:05 PM
    Threads

nice to have u abord the anime express

♥ L.O.V.E ♥ <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:>'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 10:53 PM
    Threads

hoy !! welcome to AF !! hope u have lot`s of fun here !!
    - yamapi - o(^-^*)--o

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

welcome to the forum!,see you around
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

You have read this like a billion times already but welcome and if you ever need anything you can PM me
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

Welcome (feel free to pm me not only for oyu but evryone can pm me )

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation $~$KitteyClaws is on a distinguished road $~$KitteyClaws's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2006 11:01 AM
    Threads

Hiya welcome to the AF *hands you a little stuffed kitten plush* Please feel free to PM me about what ever you want to know or just talk. Hope you have a great time her and please follow the rules ^_^

Beyond Redemption Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2007 11:29 PM
    Threads

Hey, welcome!! If you want a friend or just have questions PM me.

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 01:53 PM
    Threads

Out of all of those, who never mentioned Gundam.....harsh, lol. Oh well, all the others are good (especially DBZ, FMA, and Inu). I hope you have fun here, and if ya need anything, just pm or however else you wish to contact me. Always here to help ya buddy.

Junior Member hotaru_and_her_grunty is on a distinguished road hotaru_and_her_grunty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2006 03:33 PM
    Threads

hey and welcome if you need any thing or just want to talk pm me ok and have fun !
    here so save the day and still to save a friend ship with you

Junior Member lost_soul is on a distinguished road lost_soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2006 03:35 PM
    Threads

hey and welcome pm me if you want to talk or need any thing ok have fun
    some where in this cold crazy world is a place for me but i can't seem to find it any where

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Red face

Hello and welcome to you anime!

^^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

Junior Member anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006 has a brilliant future anime_love_girl2006's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2006 09:11 PM
    I'm currently away from home keeping my boyfriend, Naruto, from killing Sasuke and a few other ninja
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anime is poison
    Out of all of those, who never mentioned Gundam.....harsh, lol. Oh well, all the others are good (especially DBZ, FMA, and Inu). I hope you have fun here, and if ya need anything, just pm or however else you wish to contact me. Always here to help ya buddy.
    acually i used to watch Gundam all the time. that's just all really fuzzy. i love gundam seed and another one that you stand in a circle, in a suit, and fight. And this one female character was the person who repaired the Gundams.....(***clueless***)

thx everybody!

Eureka Seven Love. The sweetest love I've ever watched. The coolest show I've ever stayed up late on a Saturday for.
    Eureka & Renton Forever!

MY REP IS LOW!!! PLZ help me... I NEED someone to care! ...lol...

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 01:53 PM
    Threads

I think you are referring to G Gundam, but I never saw much of that, so its alright if you don't know much about it, cuz neither do I, XD. SEED is pretty good though, definetly a step up in the world of graphics, thats for sure, lol.

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF! *bows*
    Read the rules
    Make a friend or two.
    Voice your opinion.
    Respect your fellow member ^^

See you on the forums then.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Closed Thread

Thread Information