AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ensatsu Kokuryuu's Gallery of Pictures

Kokuryuuha glomper! 8D Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2008 11:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ensatsu Kokuryuu's Gallery of Pictures

'Ello! I'm a bit of a newbie here, so I appologize in advance if I did something stupid in this post. ^^; Ah yes, and I call myself Katana Baka. ^^; I may have already plagued some sites that you visit such as Deviantart, SheezyART, or other roleplay forums. xD;;

I was rather tempted to name this thread, "Ensatsu Kokuryuu's Demented Scribbles," but I figured that I should keep the name the same as the mod-created threads. ^^;

Anyway, I warn you now that some of my pictures may blind you. ^^;; Sort of like my gaudy, clashing siggie. ^^V

This is Shi, my ebil dragon character...She's a kokuryuu (black dragon...specifically the type that Hiei weilds) in some of my fanfics/roleplay...And she's very cruel. I'm not entirely sure how detailed I can be with that on this forum, but she likes to ruin lives as a hobby. >>;; This was originally going to be nothing more than a design sketch for the purpose of getting to know how to draw her, but it turned out well enough (by my standards, which may be lower than others) that I may eventually CG it. ^^ Besides, it's too icky in it's sketchy state, so I'd like to try (and possibly fail) to make it look pretty. ^^;;

This is Kinryou, another one of my original characters. The bandages on her top-half are more visible on the real picture, as is someo f the very faint pencil shading...which has completely disappeared. O_o;; Unless I erased it or something...I'll have to find the sketch someday. ^^; Oh yeah, that's from when she was in her brother's amy, which is why she had to add the bandages to her uniform...It was an ancient Japanese army, and so women generally weren't allowed in them...Unless they pretended to be male. >>

Anyway, after a series of unfortunate events sprung by Shi, Kinryou (known back then as Otohime) was disowned by her brother, the new Dragon King, and join his army as a man instead. No one is entirely certain how the two managed to keep Kinryou growing while stopping most feminine-related changes, but because of it, s/he is now rather gender-confused. In Hakusho-related stuff, she is also a Kokuryuu...In the past, she was specifically the one that Hiei mastered, although I'm not entirely certain what she is now...^^;

This is Hakuryuu from Saiyuki. ^^ Like the Kin-baka drawing, this is old and from around the same time...which is around February. When I CGed this, I had a trial version of Photoshop CS2...Which is why this is one of my few images that may look completely better than the sketch in every possible way. ^^;

This is fanart of a friend's character for a contest. The hiragana says, Azuha...Because it can. >8D

I've typed up a long, boring explanation for this one (sort of like the other ones) three times already, so I'm not going to type it again. -_-;;

Um...Yeah...Sorry about oodles of dragons and the general lack of fanart. At least there's one Saiyuki fanart. ^^;

~Gackt Lover~ otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 03:02 AM
    Threads

i just love your drawing,but the most i love is hakuryuu(coz' I'm fan of saiyuki)
    good luck!!

Siggy made from my futago-arigato

All of this is my FAV.guys

Please visit my artwork at fanart and rep me if you like

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

wow these are gorgeous! good job on these!

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    Threads

Very nice art!!Great job and I hope to see a lot more!! Somehow..I feel like I've met you before.....have you've ever been on a website named Hiei Paradise?...I'm yami minamino there..if you haven't I'm so sorry for the confusion ~yami
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

Senior Member sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

Ooooh! Pretty dragons...nice human, too!
    (^this freak rules^)--
    (no she doesn't!!)---
    (what's going on?)- --(dude...)
    (Silence, o clueless one!)

<(i'm schizo!)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warning! Contains graphic idiocy-
    Parental Guidance strongly discouraged

Hiei's true girl BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2008 03:56 AM
    Threads

lol, it is you Yeah I know I'm a little slow^^' hehe, its me Amaya Jaganshi.

Anyways, you already know I love your dragon drawings. I wish I could draw dragons^^' Hey you should post your dragon Hiei one too. Well I can't wait to see more

Quote Originally Posted by yami hatake
    Somehow..I feel like I've met you before.....have you've ever been on a website named Hiei Paradise?...I'm yami minamino there..if you haven't I'm so sorry for the confusion ~yami
    lol, its Lady Mukuro. Did I get that right^^'

^set made by me^

Kokuryuuha glomper! 8D Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu is a splendid one to behold Ensatsu Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks, everyone. ^__^

Heh. Gotta love Saiyuki...and Hakuryuu. xD

Yep. I'm Lady Mukuro on Hiei Paradise...I chose a rather heretical name for a place in which Hiei fangirls gather. xD

Hmm...I might post the Hiei dragon, although as of recently, for an art trade with a friend, I was asked to draw a third Hiei dragon. I might post that one instead, as it will (hopefully) be much better than the previous two. I might attempt to draw/post a normal Hiei picture too. ^^

Ouh. I know of a good dragon tutorial book by Neon Dragon. It's called DragonArt, and it's quite helpful. ^_^

The choosen one of God. ziller will become famous soon enough ziller will become famous soon enough ziller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 05:22 PM
    Threads

Great job with the dragons. And I see you are really into your stuff.
    Life’s greatest battles are fought within the silent chambers of our own souls.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks. ^_^ Yeah...I suppose you could say that.

D i s t u r b e d Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 05:00 AM
    Threads

Awwwwwwww! The dragons are just so sweet! *hugs all dragons* *sidesteps Shi and hugs Kinryou* I love them!
    >>>>>|| BELOW SIGNITURE BY ME ||<<<<<

Let's do this in a cool way

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

I love the sketches, very good attention to detail. As far as the color pictures not a big fan of the last one... but the third one is pretty good.
    The Sins of my Past will Drive my journey to my Purity in the future...
    I am on a long journey to redeem myself of Bad Rep...

It's Humbling yet pathetic...

Even if it's a small step, it's still progress, no matter how you look at it.

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

ACK can't breath can't breath!! Those are SO good. I don't know what youry talking about. They're better than my dragons...... though mine usually turn out crappy because I try to add so much detail it turns into a pile of pencil rubs

Junior Member unjustbecky is on a distinguished road unjustbecky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2007 05:58 AM
    Threads

Love all your art work they are all cute

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks, guys. ^_^

Kinryou: *is hugged* *isn't used to being hugged*

Hehe. I have another drawing involving Kin-baka. >>;; Bankotsu will be in it too, and if I ever draw him right, Hiei will also appear in it. xD
    [/color]

Hiei's true girl BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2008 03:56 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ensatsu Kokuryuu
    Thanks, guys. ^_^

Kinryou: *is hugged* *isn't used to being hugged*

Hehe. I have another drawing involving Kin-baka. >>;; Bankotsu will be in it too, and if I ever draw him right, Hiei will also appear in it. xD
    Yay, more drawing

Ok, I'm sorry but I have to do this. Hiei!!!! lol, this is what happens when I don't get any sleep^^'
    lol, you know he doesn't have to look just like him. I bet your drawings of him are cute

^set made by me^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hahah. Well, I'm not as concerned about drawing Hiei. I used to draw him a lot, so he turns out half-decent most of the time. ^^ However, in the picture, he (and the others) are looking up, while the picture is a bird's eye view of them. I used angle/pose reference for Kinryou and Bankotsu, so they look alright. Hiei, on the other hand, is being done with little to no help from other pictures...And I'm being picky about how he turns out. ^^;

I really need to upload some drawings of Hiei, as I've been doodling him a bit more as of recently. ^_^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

New pictures. Hiei the Shikigami dragon, and a gemron animation. :3

Technically, the gemron (Dark Cloud 2 monster) screenshot wasn't taken by me. I tried to fix the colours and then I animated it. ^^;

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OMG, I'm saving the Hiei one... if that's okay with you first So, that little 3D thingie, did you use the 3D effect under Render? 'Cuz I've been wanting to use that, but am not very good at it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Go ahead and save the picture if you want. :3 As long as you don't redistribute/post it without permission, go ahead and save it.

Nope. The glow-ey thing is a photomanip of a videogame character...Er...monster. All I did was the glow-ey part. ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh right..... hehe. Oh and thanks for lettin me dave it. ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No problem. I'm flattered that someone would save my work. ^^ So I should be thanking you. ^^

Yeah...I still don't know how to use the 3D tool. I know you can make random 3D shapes (spheres, cylinders, etc) with it, but I've yet to find use for them. I think that they might help with making buildings, but I'm not sure.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

EH,,, I dunno either. I experimented by drawing a moon and turning it around, but it just turned out looking like a while snowball ^^;

Senior Member Demon-Ki is a jewel in the rough Demon-Ki is a jewel in the rough Demon-Ki is a jewel in the rough Demon-Ki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2008 12:50 AM
    Threads

Nice pics ya got there, mate. Not half-bad. I really like the third one you've got up there- and that Eye-doggie's pretty creepy-cool. Keep it up.
    ----
    You're a Deviant, too? What's the name? I'll want to check out your gallery sometime. (Mine's "psychorror" if you happen to be interested.)
    "I don't get mad, I just get stabby." -Demon-Ki
    --------------------------------------------
    L'il Sister: Aisu Hinate
    --------------------------------------------

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks! ^_^ Hakuryuu and Hiei, eh? The two fanarts. xD But yeah. Thanks for the kind comment. ^_^

I'm Ensatsu-Kokuryu on deviantart.

Now I disappear for a while. *poofs*

Spineless Creations Liquid Crimson is infamous around these parts Liquid Crimson is infamous around these parts Liquid Crimson is infamous around these parts Liquid Crimson is infamous around these parts Liquid Crimson is infamous around these parts Liquid Crimson is infamous around these parts Liquid Crimson is infamous around these parts Liquid Crimson is infamous around these parts Liquid Crimson is infamous around these parts Liquid Crimson is infamous around these parts Liquid Crimson is infamous around these parts Liquid Crimson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 06:59 PM
    Singing in the sun when it's suppose to snow! xD
    Threads

Beautiful work, I like your Hakuryuu and Shi. You certainly got some talent. Cant wait top see more of your art!
    Both signatures made by me! Like 'em, want one of your own PM me and Request!

Closed Thread

Thread Information