AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sign-Ups: Sunlit Rose

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

? I thought that the first two were approved? And as for my third. Don't count on until tomorrow or the next day. So hurry with the approval please!

(Tigger) 0_0...0_0...0_0..
    I..I am speechless. For the first time in my whole damn life..
    TIGGER?!
    Hell, at least its' not Kitty-Chan. I HATE THAT NAME!
    Cough cough, hmm anyway.
    I am used to Tigger. Damn you Wolf-On-The-Hunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I will add pictures for my characters, once I feel like it. Or, once I do something, then I will add them in the RPG. For example...
    Tora shifts into a Tiger form...
    (PICTURE)

Something like that.

Seey you, Daisuke-sama,
    Tigris...

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by xXx Saisashi . Arashi xXx
    Well I tried to make it into a girl. either way, it is mine...
    Im really sorry to go off topic (feel free to delete my post LPS) but, if its a known male character from an video game, then how is it yours?
    Not to mention there was an old member (Im pretty sure his name was venom) with that sig.
    Can you prve me wrong and draw another character and make a matching sig?
    Last edited by Ωmega; 07-19-2006 at 10:46 AM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

daisuke small warning allow tigres in the rpg and with the three chars and you most certainly cannot make heads or tails of his posts. also he wil just complain that the other people's posts are bad while he leaves big suck up ooc posts in his. If you do not believe this then check the rhapsodia rpg.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

I don't mean to spam or be rude, but I'm gonna stick up for Tigris here. Not just because we're friends, but because what I'm going to post is true. You say you can not make heads or tails of his posts. Well I'm sorry but unless you are color-blind you should be able to tell them apart, besides he says which color the character text has. You also say that he complains about others posts. That is because he is one of the few good rper's on this site. It is good that he points out mistakes that need to be fixed. Lastly, you call him a suck up. While I agree with you that he is sugar-coating it a little he is still being true. The GM of the Rhapsodia rp is smart because they know how to keep their rp under control and together. Besides that is like the 2nd or 3rd time he has ever done that. Also it bugs me that you just ASSUME that he sucks up. He's probably just complimenting the person. He compliments rper's too. So don't be warning people about things that don't need warning at all.
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

If it's not too late to join I'll sign-up...

Name: Kaundi
    Race: Winged Human
    Weapons: Listara, Blade of Mystic
    Appearance: Long, Blue hair, about 5' 2", Thin, wearing Angelic armour, white angel wings and an angelic Tiara in her hair, Blue eyes
    Personality: Shy and Scared
    Skills: Regeneration:slowly, Swordplay: experienced, Desifering ancient Text; Special Sword Skill: Jai-Zen: a moderate attack that works by charging the sword with light. Ineffective if not charge for at least two minutes.
    Race Abilities: Firing Light Beams, Flying, and uses Feathers as an effective Distractrion: Doesn't always work.
    Bio: Kaundi is an Human who's devastations make her reluctant to attack. She lost her family in a Bandit Raid when she was a child. She watched as her mother was slaughtered in front of her eyes. Her Sister disappeared soon after the Bandits had enough of her. Her Brother's condition is still unknown. Kaundi watched as she was dragged away from her brother, tied, and abused until they got tired of her and left her to die. An angel found Kaundi, tended to her wounds, and granted her the gift of flight. Though she is not an Angel, she was granted Angelic abilities. Kaundi has been trained as if she were a Skilled Angel, but mistreated as an outcast. Now alone she awaits someone to give her a chance to prove she can help someone.

I hope this is okay... THis is the First time I'll be in an RPG... ^_^' eh, heh...
    Last edited by Crystal_Gardevoir; 07-19-2006 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Appearance wouldn't show
    The Sins of my Past will Drive my journey to my Purity in the future...
    I am on a long journey to redeem myself of Bad Rep...

It's Humbling yet pathetic...

Even if it's a small step, it's still progress, no matter how you look at it.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Is it to late to join,or are you still taking more characters?

Name:Rokusho Misawa
    Race: Dracomancer
    Weapons: Draco Blade(a blade with the head of a dragon at the handle)A couple of demon daggers(daggers with dark energy flowing through them)And some angel daggers.(daggers with heavenly energy flowing through them)
    Appearance:

Skills, Powers:His angel and demon daggers are able to temporarily control an evil or good spirit,depending on which type of dagger he uses.
    Race Abilities:He is able to transform into a half-dragon being,and when in dracomancer form,he can sprout wings from his back and fly.
    Bio:Born into a wealthy family,his parents have always told him of stories about a rose.A rose that had wonderous powers,powers to bring destruction,and powers to bring peace.It has been years since he heard that tale,because a battle rages on in this world.Rokusho left his family at home,in hope to find that rose that he had heard of so many times.Inheriting the Dracomancer abilities of his family,he set of to find the Sunlit Rose,so that he could soon bring peace to the world,that was crumbling under the feirce battles of the different races.
    Other Information: None.

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

Umm...I just want to post my other character and see if it's approved so if I'm able I can bring him, yes, him, into the plot later on. He's Endriance's mate, but he won't show up for a reeeally long time unless a good opening pops up. <3

Name: Solbaine *Soul-bane*

Race: Pheonial (But looks human.)

Appearance: A silver-white version of Endriance with fiery-coloured "highlights" to the tips of his wings and hair. He has Endriance's same hairstyle and has amber-golden eyes. Basic outfit and look (only Endriance hairstyle that's silver):

Weapons: Twin katana longswords. Some fire magic.

Skills: The same as Endriance, however he is deft with his blades and has an uncanny ability to track/find things even more precisely than Endriance.

Race Skills: Look back at Endriance's page.

Bio: Solbaine woke up in the middle of a ruined city, by himself and no clue of his true nature as a Pheonial. He lives humbly by himself, however has an acute fear of any birds which will send him into an almost petrified state. Solbaine cannot summon his wings nor use any abilities of a Pheonial at the time. He believes he is a human of sometype since that is all he's even seen come and go from the ruins. He gets by as a bounty hunter capturing any and all wanted people seeking refuge in "his" city. In his spare time he tries to sing a broken song from his faded memories and believes someone is "waiting" for him, but he has no clue who that person is.

Other information/personailty: Solbaine can be rather stubborn, but he can be flexabile when it comes down to the situation. He plays mediator in fights between allies and can stay calm in battle regardless of what happens. Secretly he is troubled by not knowing his "true identity" and believes that until the person who he is waiting for comes...He will never be "whole".

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

Stone Col' Killa' Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 12:41 AM
    Threads

Alright, Tigger is aproved, No offence, But Tigger is also one of my friends, not that I am sticking up, Because I too sometimes loose track of where he is going, But nespa, Stop Bickering like a Five year old with Crimson, Crimson does make a good point about Tigger, But hell, Thats just me being a game master, and saying that, STOP FIGHTING BOTH OF YOU AND SAVE IT FOR THE RP!!!!! >< Argh....

Tigger, and the last three are all approved.
    Blood Dripping from the walls
    Blood Dripping from the halls
    Blood Curtling down your spine
    Blood flowing down the line
    Blood slicing through the air

Screams like that no one likes
    Screams that shrill through the sky
    Screams that people cannot hear
    Screams that kill when people get near

A bloody Ax hacks a victim
    A gunshot blows through a persons skin
    A sword slices and dices
    While your love, kills like no other weapon,
    It hurts, It burns, And tortures my soul

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Then consider me out of the rpg. i am not gonna get ten headaches because trigres once 5 diffrent color. if he just takes one i wil be quit buti am not not gonna keep track of three diffrent charachter plus whatever side chars he talks with.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Stone Col' Killa' Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright, BTW:

Out Of Rpg:
    Nespa

That is it, I will be taking no more Sign ups, If you wan't to join PM ME with your charichter and I will consider it, But for now, I am not taking any more sign ups.

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Lady Of Shadows Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2006 06:09 PM
    In the mirrors that hold your reflections, I am the one who stares back ever so sad.
    Threads

I haven't been approved yet. -Smirks-
    "No one holds command over me.
    No man. No god. No prince.
    What is a claim of age for ones who are immortal?
    What is a claim of power for ones who defy death?
    Call your damnable hunt.
    We shall see who I drag screaming to hell with me."

<Pleaaaaaase rep me...I hate having a bad rep!!!!>

Member Tenchu Dantai is on a distinguished road Tenchu Dantai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 08:21 AM
    Threads

i'll sign in as well

Name: el detructo
    Race: half blooded demon (half demon half human)
    Weapons: has 2 guns called yin and yang and his sword of darkness
    Appearance: he wears a long black cape for journeys, during battle he wears
    Skills, Powers: charges up to make a solar bomb by using his 2 guns
    Race Abilities: they have the abilitie to illuions the enemy by making a copy of themself
    bio:a child with the power of the demon but born on earth el destruto uses his powers for good until he heard a rumor that if a half demon hold the power he or she will become a powerful warrior
    Other Information: he dosen't work for anybuddy if theres money in it and he love to talk to the ladies

so what do u think is it good or rubbish

dude i done some chnages on my character and i hope in ur hear and anyone eles u or oters like it ok
    Last edited by Tenchu Dantai; 07-20-2006 at 01:49 PM.

To Each Their Own Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 04:06 PM
    Threads

Sorry for the Spam but i was wondering Was i approved? I've checked and i don't think i was.
    V Siggy Made By: Nespa V
    Thankies!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sakaki and Corrinthia, Approved, The Cyber Demon Creater, ...........No..... I really don't want any cyberdemons Regular demons, or anything else, Great, But a Demon Cyborg is more like.....High Tech futeristic stuff, not present day style...

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

Crystal and Kyuubi approved and welcome to one of the best RPGs here...

Alright, the 'Nespa' subject. I am under the impression that she is a 'basic' RPer, and can not comprehend posts. Her own posts are horrible. Sorry, had to get that off my chest. I AM NOT THE BEST RPER HERE! Ahh, all you people are too nice...^_^ But I am sorry that you feel this way, Nespa, and you need more experience as an RPer is you wish to enjoy them fully. I am currently doing so myself, andit works wonders. The more you join, the more experience. (bows)

I also still am accepting people for Toko, if they wish. As for my third character, I am working on her, I mean IT, right now...

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Your Worst Nightmare. Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2007 10:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Eyes
    I don't mean to spam or be rude, but I'm gonna stick up for Tigris here. Not just because we're friends, but because what I'm going to post is true. You say you can not make heads or tails of his posts. Well I'm sorry but unless you are color-blind you should be able to tell them apart, besides he says which color the character text has. You also say that he complains about others posts. That is because he is one of the few good rper's on this site. It is good that he points out mistakes that need to be fixed. Lastly, you call him a suck up. While I agree with you that he is sugar-coating it a little he is still being true. The GM of the Rhapsodia rp is smart because they know how to keep their rp under control and together. Besides that is like the 2nd or 3rd time he has ever done that. Also it bugs me that you just ASSUME that he sucks up. He's probably just complimenting the person. He compliments rper's too. So don't be warning people about things that don't need warning at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nespa
    daisuke small warning allow tigres in the rpg and with the three chars and you most certainly cannot make heads or tails of his posts. also he wil just complain that the other people's posts are bad while he leaves big suck up ooc posts in his. If you do not believe this then check the rhapsodia rpg.
    Okay, first of all, Crimson, who are you and Tigris to decide who is a good rper and who is bad? I think that is very rude. And everyone makes mistakes. That doesn't give anyone else the right to focus on their faults and make them change. Unless the post is considered unreadable, a few mistakes shouldn't be much of a hindrance. I'm somewhat sided with both Nespa and Tigris. But Tigris has no right to say Nespa isn't as good as an RPer as anyone else here. Sure, she might be a little behind, but no one can decide that she isn't good. And I don't really see a problem with three chars, but unless the rpg requires three chars, I don't think that many characters are needed. And Nespa COULD read all of Tigris's posts of color, yes Crimson, but its a waste of time. Why go through all that just to read posts of unneeded characters? Two might be okay, I suppose, but three, its just somewhat excessive. I don't think Tigris is exactly a suck-up, I just think he writes too much 'OOC' stuff. And he says things that really not ought to be said, even if he doesn't mean any offense. And I agree no warnings should be said for things not needed, but I don't think it was a warning really. More of just letting people know what Nespa felt, and a heads up.

I really don't like when people justify which people are good and bad. Because that too, is assumpition.
    Thanks for your time,
    Sai
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No need to spam,but I just had to say this:Saisashi,Amen to that.

I see that this RPG does have a lot of conflicts.Now,Daisuke,you said this will start THIS Saturday,or next Saturday,because if its next saturday,I really dont think that you would need that much time to get all this sorted out,unless this arguments goes on for another 3 days or so.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kyuubi..Did you ever Look on the 2nd page? I stated this:

I AM GOING TO MEXICO IN TWO DAYS, THIS SATURDAY.
    I WILL NOT BE BACK TILL A WEEK FROM THIS SATURDAY.
    WHILE I AM GONE, TIGGER, SAISASHI, WILL BE THE SUBSTITUTE GAME MASTERS.
    THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CREATE THE NEXT POST RPG: SUNLIT ROSE FOR ME.

They are however abel to accept or decline posts.

I am indeed going to mexico, and for this selfish reason, WHICH I HUMBLY APPOLOGIZE FOR. I am not starting the best rp ever made Yes, that was conceded, and I am sorry. Tigger, stop being such a damn suck up, and say it without sugar coating, stop treating us like immature brats.

Now, down to why I am not starting the rp till one week from this saturday, Simple:

I HATE BEING LEFT BEHIND, AND READING 500 POSTS WHILE IM GONE!! ARGH!! ITS LIKE READING FOUR HARRY POTTER BOOKS IN ONE DAY, ITS DULL WORK, AND I WILL NOT HAVE IT!

Sorry about the mindless spam, and caps,

Daisuke-kun

P.S.

Stop bickering, this bicker match is over.

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tigris
    Crystal and Kyuubi approved and welcome to one of the best RPGs here...

Alright, the 'Nespa' subject. I am under the impression that she is a 'basic' RPer, and can not comprehend posts. Her own posts are horrible. Sorry, had to get that off my chest. I AM NOT THE BEST RPER HERE! Ahh, all you people are too nice...^_^ But I am sorry that you feel this way, Nespa, and you need more experience as an RPer is you wish to enjoy them fully. I am currently doing so myself, andit works wonders. The more you join, the more experience. (bows)

I also still am accepting people for Toko, if they wish. As for my third character, I am working on her, I mean IT, right now...
    I dont think this has anything to do with RP level. But only about people wanting to read a long post or not. most people dont so thats the problem. Yes I agrea Trigis his posts sometimes are so chaotic that I wonder If he can keep track but in the end his posts are fun to read and keep the story on track.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

=P Thats why I pmed him with a Invatation message. I did that to all the people who could keep this Rp on Track. >> Thats what I meant by "Skills".

^_^

Now, Insolence Did you sign up yet? I don't remember. =o

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

*Feels very honored -^.^- for being pmed* Sorry for the spam but thank-you Dai-kun! *You have been nicknamed Muahahaha!* Oh...Solbaine was approved right? Just checking...>.<;;

*Does happy dance for compliment! Wheee!*

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Otakuyume! You're the main reason I'm joining this RPG, because it's been too long since we've RPed together. But, I'll be a late comer into the RPG, since I'm going off for vacation in a couple hours and won't be back until August 4th.

Name: Seung Na
    Race: Human
    Weapons: Halberd and martial arts
    Appearance:

Skills/Abilities: He can cast weak magic spells, but is mainly a melee combatant.
    Race abilities: Nothing out of the oridinary for humans.
    Bio: Since an early age, he had to take care of himself. His parents were killed by bandits, they were just farmers but during the raid, they became casualities. His big sister was off training under the wing of some wizard who claimed that she was gifted with the magical arts and could be a very powerful magic-user. Seung couldn't contact her and she remained ignorant of her parents death.

He survived by running away to another city and for awhile just stole food to feed himself. Soon, a martial artist came and found him, he took him under his wing and trained him to be the fit figther that he is now. Seung heard of the rose and swore to find it so that the misery he went through wouldn't be repeated.

Other information: He's light-hearted and jokes around a lot, but he also knows when things get serious. He also likes to play the hero, striving for attention.
    Last edited by Faceless111; 07-20-2006 at 02:24 PM.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes, Soulbane was approved, so are you faceless...Now, All I have to do is get kaikun...Hnn..

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Member Tenchu Dantai is on a distinguished road Tenchu Dantai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2006 08:21 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchu Dantai
    i'll sign in as well

Name: el detructo
    Race: half blooded demon (half demon half human)
    Weapons: has 2 guns called yin and yang and his sword of darkness
    Appearance: he wears a long black cape for journeys, during battle he wears
    Skills, Powers: charges up to make a solar bomb by using his 2 guns
    Race Abilities: they have the abilitie to illuions the enemy by making a copy of themself
    bio:a child with the power of the demon but born on earth el destruto uses his powers for good until he heard a rumor that if a half demon hold the power he or she will become a powerful warrior
    Other Information: he dosen't work for anybuddy if theres money in it and he love to talk to the ladies

so what do u think is it good or rubbish
    dude i done some chnages on my character and i hope in ur hear and anyone eles u or oters like it ok

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless111
    Otakuyume! You're the main reason I'm joining this RPG, because it's been too long since we've RPed together. But, I'll be a late comer into the RPG, since I'm going off for vacation in a couple hours and won't be back until August 4th.

Name: Seung Na
    Race: Human
    Weapons: Halberd and martial arts
    Appearance:

Skills/Abilities: He can cast weak magic spells, but is mainly a melee combatant.
    Race abilities: Nothing out of the oridinary for humans.
    Bio: Since an early age, he had to take care of himself. His parents were killed by bandits, they were just farmers but during the raid, they became casualities. His big sister was off training under the wing of some wizard who claimed that she was gifted with the magical arts and could be a very powerful magic-user. Seung couldn't contact her and she remained ignorant of her parents death.

He survived by running away to another city and for awhile just stole food to feed himself. Soon, a martial artist came and found him, he took him under his wing and trained him to be the fit figther that he is now. Seung heard of the rose and swore to find it so that the misery he went through wouldn't be repeated.

Other information: He's light-hearted and jokes around a lot, but he also knows when things get serious. He also likes to play the hero, striving for attention.
    You probably wont have to be concerned about being really late at all since the RP isnt starting till NEXT Saturday.

Closed Thread

Thread Information