AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sign-Ups: Sunlit Rose

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2014 11:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OK, I'll tweak it then, I didn't have time before.)

Name: Sanosuke Goul-Darvain
    Race: Dragonian (Like a Half human, half dragon sorta thing)

Weapons: Dual Katanas, and his claws on his left hand.
    Appearance: He has patches of scales randomly around his body, except his arms. His left arm is covered in scales, his right arm has no scales. He wheres fire red samurai like pants. Red sleeveless karate shirt (Gi) and he wheres martial artist boots.
    Skills, Powers:His hands and arms were gifted with the power to collect elemental power, allowing him to cast magic with gathered energy. Otherwise called Alchemy (Not FMA version, Atelier Iris Alchemy. Not that I expect you to know of the game.)
    Race Abilities: Breath Fire. At full power he goes "Dragon" and is a pain to stop.
    Bio: A traveling warrior (prince) who wishes to find tranquility. He hails from an underground land called Dragonia where his people live in peace. He is the hier to the throne of Dragonia, though his brother is planning to steal it from him. He ascended from the depths of the Earth to find his destiny, because he was sick of being treated like a prince. He only wishes to protect the weak and stop the world above his from turning to chaos.

Other Information: He follows the code of Bushido.

Now that I went into detail, am I good? ^^
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 07-18-2006 at 07:20 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Your Worst Nightmare. Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2007 10:45 AM
    Threads

Name: Shyde Soreita
    Race: Shadow Demon / Wolf
    Weapons: Demon claws, chains made of darkness [dubbed Shadow Chains], phasing into solid areas (like camoflauging herself within walls, to look exactly like them), fangs, black-leather whips with black fire lined on its edges. Four black katanas.
    Skills, Powers: Temporary adjustment of celluar structures, enabling her to morph into almost any form. Ability to move at extremely fast speeds. Able to wield her four black katanas all at once (kind of like Rorona Zolo's three-swords technique, except she holds two swords in each hand, shafting the hilts between her fingers.)
    Race Abilities: Vanishing, able to blend within the shadows. She can emit demonic aura and energy from her claws (like Inuyasha). The ability to drain energy from others. Can transform into her wolf form, a more seductive part of her.
    Bio: One thousand years ago, the Sunlit Rose bloomed, and Shyde saw it. At that moment, she knew that she was destined to have it, to increase her own strength and gain eternal life. She lusted it, for her kind was known for their extreme greed and selfishness. Shyde planned on stealing it, but was unsuccessful, and was forced to wait another millenium before she'd have another chance to use its powers. Now, after her long and tormentful wait, she finally has the oppurtunity to show everyone where the rose truly belonged: with Shyde. Then she heard of Eko and Kara, two opposite souls fighting for the Rose. Shyde loathed Eko when she discovered what he wanted, but Kara intruiged her. However, she won't let anyone take what's rightfully hers, without some..... influence.
    Other Information: Shyde, right now, is Rogue, taking neither side of Eko or Kara, though she leans toward Kara's side somewhat. With some influence, she just might join Kara, if he exploits her weaknesses of greed.

Name: Kale Azira
    Race: Fox Demon
    Weapons: Claws, swords, bow and arrows.
    Skills, Powers: Transform into full demon, and very talented at the bow. She can also blend really well in her surroundings, and can silence her moves with such expertise, she could scream, and no one would hear it.
    Race Abilities: Abnormally high senses, and Kale can run across almost any terrain for long distances for a long time. High endurance, and rather swift, with a natural cunning, due to her fox ancestry.
    Bio: A young, talented fox demon, Kale is very different from most demons. She isn't exactly fond of humans, but very interested in them. She studies their movements and actions, trying to understand their kind, and what makes them so... human. She is shy, but tends to make a good number of friends, and is quite kind and compassioniate. But she has a really bad temper, though its hard to get her mad, when she is, watch out! She is also a bit on the reckless side. She grew up in a small city inhabited all by fox demons, and learned a great many secrets from the elder foxes, training her in demon magic and attacks. Though her clan was naturally wicked and tricksters, Kale thought this nonsense. Kale thinks the only time you need be wicked or tricky, is to save your life or someone elses.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Name: Sotto Kyohaku

Race: Fox Demon/Ghost

Weapons: His twin sais have become two chained sickles. Their names are Ukiyo (means life) and Shikyo (means death.)

Appearance:

Skills, Powers: Is sufficient in the ninja styles of Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. He uses Wind Ninjutsu.

Race Abilities: Being a demon, he can has more strength than a human and can jump higher.

Bio: He was brought up in the forest by his brother. Their parents died from a riot of people wanting them dead because of what they were. Through the year he was taught fox magic and ninja skill by his brother. At the age of thirteen his brother died from being killed by fox hunters. That same night Sotto hunted and killed the fox hunters himself and skinned them just like they did to his brother. Now he lingers in the different forests of Japan. But now times have changed greatly. Through the years, Sotto had become good, thanks to a female ninja he had freed. He had also made friends like Tora and Kopinu. As for the female ninja. Her name was Itoshii and she was to be wed to Sotto. They had become husband and wife and had a child which they named Sota. Sotto had a great family, unfortunately this happy family ended two years after Sota's birth. Sotto was murdered and emperor and his best ninja. Sotto had put up a good fight, but in the end he had lost his life and his head. Now Sotto has come back from the dead for a chance to obtain this rose. He plans to use it to gain his life back.

Other Information:
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

Can you explain what the rouges are abit more? I think I might like to be the last one. ^-^
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

Lady Of Shadows Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2006 06:09 PM
    In the mirrors that hold your reflections, I am the one who stares back ever so sad.
    Threads

Luckily, I like you. Or I'd tell you to shove it where the sun don't shine...but in this case. I will post my character later, and thank you for asking me to join.
    "No one holds command over me.
    No man. No god. No prince.
    What is a claim of age for ones who are immortal?
    What is a claim of power for ones who defy death?
    Call your damnable hunt.
    We shall see who I drag screaming to hell with me."

<Pleaaaaaase rep me...I hate having a bad rep!!!!>

Lady Of Shadows Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie is infamous around these parts Corrinthia D'minchie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    In the mirrors that hold your reflections, I am the one who stares back ever so sad.
    Threads

Ignore Post....-Sighs-
    Last edited by Corrinthia D'minchie; 07-18-2006 at 06:46 PM.
    Call your damnable hunt.

Stone Col' Killa' Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 12:41 AM
    Threads

The two rouge spots, are two people fighting ONLY FOR THEMSELVES. In the story line, they basically have to make there own Side plot, And merge it with the main story late towards the middle. In the end, the rouge is basically Looking out, for themselves, and after the rose for selfish reasons. For instance, Towards the middle of the story, a certain secret will be revealed...About the rose..-Wink Wink, Hint Hint, To Oppy.- Thank my Vice Advisor for his Idea.

Note: IF YOU WANT TO BE A ROUGE, PM ME, WITH A SIDE PLOT AND I WILL CHOOSE THE BEST ONE FOR THIS RP.

Corrinthia, Delete that post, That last one. And There is no guardians of the rose. The only two, were cutting it close to being not accepted, Those are Oppy, And Nespa. But they said that one was sealed away, and the other became corrupted. Thus, There not guards. So there are no more remaining guardians of the rose, They were all killed in the last war 1000 years ago. Note, The Year of this battle, Is 2006. Modern times. 1000 Years ago it was 1006. The date that the rose has blossumed has always landed on a six for some reason.

Alright...Well, My other post got deleted, sooo, Here all of the people are approved except theese two:

MaruDashi
    Tetsanoske

Please make your Bio's longer, I don't know what they are....

P.S.

I am taking a leave of absense because my father is making me go on a trip, So while im gone for the week begging this saturday, till next, I am leaving two people in charge:

Oppy
    xX Saisashi . Arashi Xx

There abilities are to approve, and not approve, THATS IT they may not, begin the RP.
    Last edited by Blood Assassin; 07-18-2006 at 12:03 PM.
    Blood Dripping from the walls
    Blood Dripping from the halls
    Blood Curtling down your spine
    Blood flowing down the line
    Blood slicing through the air

Screams like that no one likes
    Screams that shrill through the sky
    Screams that people cannot hear
    Screams that kill when people get near

A bloody Ax hacks a victim
    A gunshot blows through a persons skin
    A sword slices and dices
    While your love, kills like no other weapon,
    It hurts, It burns, And tortures my soul

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Your Worst Nightmare. Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ignore this post.
    Last edited by Saisashi~Arashi; 07-18-2006 at 12:39 PM.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2014 07:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Ok, I just added another two sentences to my sheet, giving a full paragraph on my character. Hope thats better

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay, Maru. As long as Daisuke doesn't have any objections, your approved.

Tetsanosuke - You still need more in your bio. Until then, you aren't approved.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Gravity of Love Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi has much to be proud of Mamimi Maromi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2006 04:48 PM
    Threads

Name:Kei Yassa
    Race:Cat-demon
    Weapons: Cross bow
    Appearance:

Skills, Powers: Can move objects with her mind.
    Race Abilities: Cat-demon,the power is past down for the cat-demons to have the ability of moving things with their minds.
    Bio:Growing up Kei never understood the whole war thing her parents had fought,except when they died she then new something had to be done.Revenge.She taught herself archery and trained with her cat-demon man hunters for years,preparing herself for war.
    meow.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kei - Not approved. You need more in your bio.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Stone Col' Killa' Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Meh, Approve Maru, Hmm...>>

Also...One last thing...Im adding one more charichter to the game, He is a human, Just a human, that just gets cought in the middle of this god damned war. Here he is:

Name: Mohoen Jegga
    Race:Human
    Weapons: He weilds two 12 Gauge Shot guns, with Explosive Shrapnel rounds, and encased in a silver case. The pellets for the shrapnel, are from a melted Lanchester Cathedral cross. His hand to hand combat weapon is two katana's which his father had given him (See Bio.), He also has his pet wolf, which on command can attack people, or transform into Hokkekai, The spirit wolf (Basically a Way bigger version, with poisioned fangs.)
    Skills: Sharpshoot, Fast Slice, and Keen Eyes for a human, which enables him to almost never miss a shot.

Race Skills: Adrenealine ( Enhances the sences, and speed, along with strength, for a short peiriod of life threatining time.)

Apearance:<---Like this but no claw, just two normall hands...

Bio: At age fourteen This young man was an average school student, when he reached the age of 21 his father gave him his blade, and he began to train with that, and two shot guns he bought, with custom made shells. At the age of twenty three, he accepted a scholardship to become a historian. During his reaserch between Training with his weapons, and Kung-Fu, He discovered the rose in his study, and became greedy.

Other Information: Ever scince Laying eyes on Kei Yassa, He's fallen madly in love with her, ever scince then, he's wanted to capture the rose, and give it to her, asking for her love.....

((OOC: Sai's right, make your Bio Two sentences-Four Sentences longer, and I will accept your charichter. =D))

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Member shadow_dragon_3 is infamous around these parts shadow_dragon_3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 03:29 PM
    Threads

name: Akuma Kuro
    Age 201
    Race: Dragon-demon

Appearance: Stands at an impressive 6'11". Blood red eyes accented by pitch black scales.Donning marroon armor, with spikes on the knees, shoulders, and elbows. A very intimidating warrior. Enemies flee at the sight of him.

Skills: Extremely good glave and sword skills, full dragon shapeshift, summon minions, and hellfire.

Bio: As the lake of fire burned and tossed, a , uum, Child? was born. as soon as he opened his eyes, they could tell he would grow up to be a feirce and merciless warrior, and they were right. He went to battle, mercilessly slaying all who stood before him, without fear, without remorse. One day he saw her. A demoness with flowing black hair, and a peircing blue stare. he could not stop thinking about her. (need to talk to Demonic Ice Dragon )
    Last edited by shadow_dragon_3; 07-18-2006 at 01:38 PM.
    Good rep plz
    (
    (Captain Hans)
    HA!you think attacking me vith floss vill defeat me? HA!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

People Who I am not Accepting, At all:

shadow_dragon_3-For not Listening to my post, You will be banned from joining my Rp.

People who are waiting to be accepted:

None.
    Last edited by Blood Assassin; 07-18-2006 at 01:55 PM.

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

-Nods- Okay, then here we go. Here is my character.

Name: Kaldare Mitmorrie
    Raceark Angel
    Weapons:Blood scythe, pair of Sais

Appearance:
    Skills, Powers: Control the mind, telekenises, and Minitulation of the body/Mind
    Race Abilities:Flying, Kiss of Death

Bio: Kaldare was locked away for centuries, for she was the bastard daughter of the King of the Dark Angels. Her mother was a pure angel as her father was a pure dark. She fights with the evilness within her heart and has come to conqure it, only for it to resurface with the anger that is released. Finally becoming free, she fights her father and many others in the race to the blossomed rose. She would use it for Peace, so she could become the princess she was destined to be...and accepted by the others.
    Last edited by Corrinthia D'minchie; 07-31-2006 at 08:41 AM.
    Call your damnable hunt.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Sorry don't mean to spam but....No that's a guy his name Is Alble Nox he's from the Star Ocean Till the End of Time game.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, Albel is a well known charichter by all Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time Players, The charichters names are:

Fayt
    Sophia
    Kel or Nel (I forget)
    Cliff Fittr
    Maria
    ALBEL NOX <----The picture Im using
    and Theodor..Or that Little kid...>> And that other kid that uses somthing....

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

sorry again but this is a habit.it's Nel.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Daisuke my dear, how many people are you allowing in this RP before it is fully started? Just asking, you know how much I love to rp. <~~ -For Daisuke-
    Call your damnable hunt.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

One more good Rper, Thats it. Then the polls are closed, and the Rp wont start till next saturday night. Not this saturday, Next saturday.

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

I thank all that waited politely and heeded my immature request. I was afraid that Daisuke would miss it...Oh well...

Oh, RYu, shut up. Please. DID IS right. Lately I have been sucking up because I am having problems right now, and I am being too lenient. Respect and Kissing (but) are two totally different things. Anyway, once I sort out things, count on the idiotic-user-killing, cruelty-emanating, smart-alec, ******* that you all know and love...

Oh, and Daisuke...I am working on my third character...

Tigris...

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2014 11:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok I tweaked it for ya!! Hope you approve!

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

-Came up with a Nickname for Tigris.- Alright Tigger, I will wait for your third charichter, before approving all three, as for you, your approved tetsanoske.

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I tried to make it into a girl. either way, it is mine...
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information