AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Despair

Just because Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2007 07:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Despair

Despair

Lost in the sea of her soul,
    The maiden cries alone.

Her heart a broken song,
    Just needing to be sung.

She holds a star in her hand,
    Like a mother would cup their child.

Tears fall into its flame,
    And the star begins to grow.

And soon the brightness consumes her,
    Drowning her dead soul.

Authors Notes: Here is another poem, a one I wrote quickly the other day. Hope you enjoy it (although I dont think it is as good as "Destinys Wings" XD)
    Last edited by Fabala; 07-18-2008 at 10:55 PM. Reason: removed text color

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

how come nobody has made comments on this poem?!?!

treyu i haven't seen the great work of imagery in poetry in a long time!!!
    gotta give reps to u!!!

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Just because Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you ^.^;

I love imagry... and thank you for the reps XD

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

So very few comments, such great work.

I love your work, style of writing, etc etc.

Reps for ya.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Poems aren't good and they aren't bad. They can't be labeled. It's the authors form of expression. I like your poem a lot. Nice job =]

cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2007 07:25 PM
    Threads

i love ur poem reminds me of another poem. that was a great work of art Treyu ^^ keep posteing em lol
    *lost in the world of broken and dead hearts,
    traped in the mist of ones who lied,
    confused by how foolish i am ,
    wanting to disappear in my world alone with ones who care for me,
    is that forbidden to ask that-tell me someone*

sig by Nespa thank u so much ur awsome !!! lol ^.^
    the famous Crimson Soul the best stalker ever

Senior Member dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel is infamous around these parts dna_angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2006 12:30 AM
    Threads

I love it. I will rate it.... EXCELLENT!!!
    Job well done! Keep up the good work!

Senior Member halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23 is infamous around these parts halcyon23's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2006 12:45 PM
    Threads

good job Treyu
    The fruits of the spirit are love,joy,peace,patience,kindness,goodness,faithful ness,gentleness and self-control.against such things there is no law.
    Gal. 5:22-23.

if you want to join my family just pm me,family is now
    in my journal
    sig made by Sailor Lunar Eclipse

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

I really do like this poem, You put effort into it, And I hope to see more.

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

Impressive work, Treyu. I don't see a lot of poems here that have a dynamic choice of vocabulary, or evoke such great imagery, but yours does. One thing that I didn't understand, was the following stanza - well, the second line of it, at least:

She holds a star in her hand,
    Like a mother would cup their child.

Shouldn't it be "her child"? If you use "their", shouldn't "mother" be plural, with the "a" dropped from the line? I don't know for sure...it just sounds weird. I don't have the sharpest grammar skills, so don't hold me to that. Anyway, great job. You have a new fan now, in me!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmmm, you are right, although it isnt a huge problem.

The thing is, that it said 'her' above it... and I don't particularly like using the same word in the stanza's. So I just put their in.

But you are correct in the fact that 'her' would work. But pluralizing 'mother' would confuse things and I would have to then change many many things. Like drop the 'a' and have to change 'child' to 'children'. XD

Member Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2007 11:58 PM
    Threads

Post I like the peom

I really like this poem. The name suites the emtion that comes from this poem as well. have you ever tryed to make a huiku at all? Becuase, I think you would be great at making that type of poetry (as well as others).
    ://Logg-in
    > > > naomidancing/********> >
    ://Transmission received
    ://Downloading area
    ://Downloading complete
    > > > Welcome to "The World" < < <
    He he, I wish I had HMD (head monted dislaps/ headset) so I can really be in "The World". humm.. one day I'll have enough to buy the new kind, it's much safer and well lets face it better.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah...

Those are 5,7,5 right?

Give me a subject and I can do one XD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information