AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How are you in the kitchen?

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat
    Do you have any idea how helpless I am

When you start cooking for me I'm going to rely on you. If you were to leave I may end up standing in the kitchen with a frying pan in my hand staring blankly at a wall for hours before breaking down into sobs.
    o_0
    wow...
    I have pitty in you... Go to a cooking school or something like that. It might help

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

I also watch cooking shows, Emeral is getting loos and tacky nowa days though. The Bam! has gone kerplunk.

But if you have the tools, measuring cups and so on, recipes have for the most part easy and detailed instructions that will let you if you follow them to a t cook decently.

I hate baking though, it is a thing I've never gotten the hang of with the exception of cookies.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Kitchen? Oh, the place where you start fires and chop off your fingers with a butcher knife. No, I steer clear from there, knowing that I can only make matters worse.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

When you start cooking for me I'm going to rely on you. If you were to leave I may end up standing in the kitchen with a frying pan in my hand staring blankly at a wall for hours before breaking down into sobs.
    Ohh poor sagat -Pats his head- Don't cry, we can go out for taco bell okay?

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightkisu
    yes, that's why steve needs me to cook for him. ^^
    Never, and I mean Never leave sagat in the kitchen or anyplace close to it...

onto the end Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 01:37 AM
    Where dragons roam free and cats can talk
    Threads

See, even at 8 you were a better cook than I am at 23.
    my gosh, my sister is 21 and she'll burn mac and cheese, so don't say ur that bad. but i have to do this tho *points at you and laughs* haha, i'm better than you.

EDIT!

ooh, i take back for laughing at you and saying i'm better. it isn't that bad. -see part about my sister-
    Last edited by Dragon-Heart; 07-14-2006 at 08:00 PM.
    A signature I made for another forum, but I like it just a little bit to much. ^^

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

Sometimes you just gotta have good sense when it comes to preparing food. Just as long as you don't put tabasco sauce into a cake batter, you'll do fine. o_O Just follow directions.

I'm an awesome chef. Anyone can cook breakfest foods... but it takes someone with skill to know how to make fettucine alfredo. It's not just the noodles, people! It's the sauce!

Yeah, I'm your all-around hamburger user. Hamburger and pasta. I can actually make hamburger helper, not simply conjure it out of a box. Just gotta have the ingredients. Experiment! But within reason.

You ought to try putting together a can of cooked peas, a few hard boiled eggs (chopped), some mayonaisse and (sparse) onion bits together. Makes a great pea salad. Damn, I'm making myself hungry. >_<
    life is an existential carousel... (journal update: dec 12 2006) //// dawnrune made my avy. he also made a sig for me, but I'm going to retire it. (looking for a replacement set! but I have no money. interested in helping? PM me.)
    ~
    has anyone seen my life? if so, report to AF's lost and found

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

im not a very good cook, i cant cook toast! i always burn it!! ^^; the only thing i can really make is ramen....
    Last edited by Anime_Otaku; 07-14-2006 at 08:46 PM.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhatten_Project_2000

The thing is...I did. And it still went up in flames. Don't ask me how. It just happened.

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

yeah i'm a good cook!!

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhatten_Project_2000
    Lol
    I use them to melt stuff. Like cheese and chocolate. xD

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

I'm a chef of a fancy restraunt. so I'd say pretty good.

Junior Member mani_marte is on a distinguished road mani_marte's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2006 09:30 PM
    In the land of Fandom with some lovely Star Trek fans
    Threads

I enjoy cooking quite a bit! Although to be honest I should say baking. I am rather fond of making various kinds of pastries. I am willing to try just about anything and my favorite is cakes! (especially carrot cake...mmm...)

However, when it comes to trying to experiment, (i.e. throwing things around in a pan and praying to god above that they will go together) it is kind of hit and miss. My main downfalling is that I love mustard and have a mental block when I am cooking, thinking that EVERYTHING will be the better for mustard. Obviously this is not so.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I'm excellent at baking sweets, but I'm terrible when it comes to pasta and other crap.

I cook the best instant mac' n' cheese. Seriously.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

I don't give a damn Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2 has much to be proud of Katrina_Survivor2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2007 05:36 PM
    Threads

I don't have an ingenuitive sense of cooking, like alot of good cooks do, but I can make some really good food if I've got the cookbook in front of me.

"Anyone who can read can cook," to quote my dad.
    Don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive...... write that down.

"Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean we're not actually out to get you,"

This siggy made by the all powerful Nespa

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

i don't think i'm clueless but if anyone ever wanted me to cook something for them they might want to re think that...lol.....even if i follow the recipe i burn it!......'cept for pizza that's all i can make.....lol
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

I'm a pretty good cook, I can wip up something good with anything I have at my use(anything that is edible of course). Now baking that's something else. I usually get distaracted because I forget I have something in the oven, next thing you know I've got the window open and all I'm left with is a big black block X3

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

I guess my strengths are

-pasta's
    -meats
    -chinese

Vegetables are simple enough, (put in pot, boil in water, drain and serve) But I like steaks and chicken. I also cook a good turkey and am good at stew.

>.<

Ahhh, I'm a certified Chef I can cook what ever I want. But Experimenting doesn't always work out. Cooking is a talent and other then writing it's all I have.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Today I trumped both Bean Bandits incinerated pizza and Sagat's blazing popcorns. I failed to make coffee. I poured water for two cups into the machine, filter, coffee, flipped the switch, after a couple of minutes it started to make a lot of noise and steam, I burned my hand on the steam as I opened it to find out I had forgotten to adjust some thing you have to adjust in this sort of machine before you start making the coffee so that instead of the water pouring down into the filter, it poured down into the water container again. So basically, I was evaporating the water away instead of making coffee. I opened the coffee machine with a chopstick and adjusted the thing that needed adjustment with another chopstick (to avoid further burn injuries), and after a couple of minutes I had half a cup (the other one and a half cups of water had apparantly evaporated) of an impossibly hot vile fluid that I doubted could have anything in common with coffee.
    Last edited by Eris; 07-15-2006 at 07:58 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member silverbangles has much to be proud of silverbangles has much to be proud of silverbangles has much to be proud of silverbangles has much to be proud of silverbangles has much to be proud of silverbangles has much to be proud of silverbangles has much to be proud of silverbangles has much to be proud of silverbangles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2007 05:26 PM
    on the brink between the real world and the abyss
    Threads

I'm pretty good, i guess. i can make lots of different things. Anything from Sushi to Raw Squid Salad, to a simple steak on the grill. my dad wants to own a resturant some day, and he is teaching me everything he knows. its kinda cool, because, being a Naitve American, my mother taught me how to hunt using the old ways, and how to skin, clean, spit, and lots of other survival stuff. so if i'm ever stranded or something, at least i'll know what to do lol!

finally a decent pic of me. i'm not photogenic, AT ALL.

MyBoo!!

blue gives me the flu

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

this is rather an amusing threa but i like it, in the kitchen im annoyed from multitasking, they say if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen and i believe that lol

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Yeah, um...>_>; I kinda set fire to my mom's recipe book on Mother's Day when -trying- to make an omelett.
    I'm a good baker, though!
    Well, baking from a premade cookie dough packet.

Junior Member Labefacto Chaotic is on a distinguished road Labefacto Chaotic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2006 09:17 PM
    Threads

I can cook. Somtimtes I like to cook, but that is not so often. I ruined maccoroni and cheese once. Lol.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

I'm not too bad at cooking, I just mess around with various things it usually turns out okay, but sometimes it turns out like crap Xi microwave oatmeal is the hardest thing to make...seeing as I dont use measuring cups.
    Derp.

Honeybee of Randomness miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai is a name known to all miss honeybee ai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2006 09:56 AM
    Threads

I worked as a professional chef.

Yes this means I can cook people.

Join isolated.wonderland forums:
    http://isowonder.phpbb3.net

Also join Crimson Flames
    http://saramood.phpbb3.net

Junior Member loko inuyasha will become famous soon enough loko inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2006 05:05 PM
    Threads

im a food hitler i can make stuf if i have to but otherwise let it burn
    one time i put a craker in the microwave becouse it said to on the dox and 1 min later the room was filled with smoke the cracker was pitch black hahaha

Closed Thread

Thread Information