AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I hate to sound naive... but Rep Questions ^.^;

Just because Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2007 07:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I hate to sound naive... but Rep Questions ^.^;

But could someone help me out with this?

So I was thinking about Rep. And looking at the "latest Rep" thing on my UserCP I noticed that some were Green and some were nothing... and on others some are red.

So I assumed the following.

Red = BAD
    Nothing = Neutral
    Green = Good

What I CANT figure out is how you give neutral... I figure Bad is: I disapprove of this thread. and Good is : I approve of this thread. But where is the Neutral one?

So then going on about the Rep, I noticed that even if I give someone Rep, it doesnt take away from my Rep. So either, that is right... or I am doing something wrong.

Another question (I hate to be so troublesome but a girls gotta know!), how do you know how much you are giving them?

Thank you for your help!

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This should go in the Site Questions/Problems forum, but while its here:

The higher the amount of rep points you have, the larger the amount of rep points you give to someone when you give them good rep is. If you have high rep, you give higher rep. I'm not 100% sure, but if you have high rep, the more negative rep you give as well.
    People who have neutral rep or negative rep give you no rep points when they rep you. In effect, the square is grey.

And, your rep does not decrease unless you are given bad rep, or if you use the "Theft" option. Giving someone else rep will not get rid of your rep.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Just because Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu has much to be proud of Treyu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

Thank you for answering my questions ^.^;

And my apologies for posting this in the wrong forum -smacks self-

Closed Thread

Thread Information