AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You Left

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default You Left

In the dark,
    All lonley,
    With no one else,
    But me.
    You left me,
    Right in this very spot.
    But you said a few things,
    Before you left.

"Dont worry. Your not alone."
    I know...

"I'll always be with you."
    Same to you too...

"Don't ever change."
    Don't you change either...

"I will always be in your heart."
    I know. You always say that...

"I love you."
    I love you too...

I smilied.
    Knowing that you are here.
    In my thoughts,
    In my heart.
    ----------------------------
    Hope you all like it. Enjoy~

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes has much to be proud of cherryblosmes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2007 07:25 PM
    Threads

no it wasnt a bad poem. well i wouldnt really condir it a poem it has a actaull name for it. dont worry that was good. not bad at al ^^ i mean there is a branch in poetry that has this type of poetry. that was good keep posting ^^
    *lost in the world of broken and dead hearts,
    traped in the mist of ones who lied,
    confused by how foolish i am ,
    wanting to disappear in my world alone with ones who care for me,
    is that forbidden to ask that-tell me someone*

sig by Nespa thank u so much ur awsome !!! lol ^.^
    the famous Crimson Soul the best stalker ever

Pantsu on my head desu~ .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic has a reputation beyond repute .mystic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2007 03:45 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

i agree with most people here. It sort of hit me. You see i feel really um.. bad at the moment. i guess it could be a bit of guilt but nether the less i feel bad and sad and angry right at the moment so a sad poem does me good. I love the poem. keep on writing. infact i may go write a poem of how horrible i feel at the moment. ta. xD
    dead.

Broken Spirit and poet BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul has a reputation beyond repute BlazingSoul's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 10:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That was good and cute, I like it. Good job. I can sense you put a lot of emotion in it too.
    "As the blood starts to boil, the flow of crimson splendor will act like a flood" ~R

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aw. Thanks everyone. I really love your comments you posted here.

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I never want to have to delete that many replies in a poem again. Next time, there will be severe consequences for the postee's.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information