AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Can Someone draw Fujiwara Zakuro for me?

To Each Their Own Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 04:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Can Someone draw Fujiwara Zakuro for me?

I saw someone Post a thread asking if someone could draw a picture for them. So i though maybe I’d give it a try. I was wondering if anyone could draw a Fujiwara Zakuro Picture. Also the reason I’m asking for this is I’ve looked around for decent pictures of here but come up with the same ones. I've also seen many People here have great artistic talent and the thought of someone drawing one for me came up. Well that's my story i know many of you might not think this is worth posting but it was i thought i should at least try right?
    I know it's a lot to ask but could it be a little dark? as in maybe the scenery at night her wearing dark clothes? If not then just regular Zakuro not Mew Zakuro.
    Here's a picture of her if some People don't know who she is.
    V Siggy Made By: Nespa V
    Thankies!!

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I could draw her for you..that is if you'd like..and if you do..just PM me about the details you want in the drawing..
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

Closed Thread

Thread Information