AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Big Project: Artists wlecome, possible Ruppees...

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 02:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Big Project: Artists welcome, Ruppee Payment!

Alright, I have a big project. I may supply rupees, if you wish. I have an RPG I am working on, and I wish for some pictures of them. I will give a brief description, and ask that all of you who wish to try, to draw them. If you want rupees, remember. I am a fairly new/normal user. I don't have thousands of rupees. But the base price is 200 rupees per character. I will pay IF I WISH TO USE THE CHARACTER. So do not get upset if I don't like your sweat and blood and no payment.

Ok, the RPG is a after-event of FMA and after the movie. If you are interested, PM me. It is called ANX, or Alchemy: New Generation. I shall post some characters later, but I am just waiting for some nice artists to help...

Types of accepted pictures...
    I don't care. Hand-drawn, computer-generated, animated, I don't care. It's just gotta look good, and meet the base requirements.

Thank you all for thy time,
    Tigris =^.^=
    Last edited by Tigris; 08-01-2006 at 05:12 PM.

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Can I smash pots to get the rupees?
    @tumblr | @moonpixels | 月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry, no Legend of Zelda...heh...
    Ok, I will edit this post in a minute and add some character profiles...
    And by the way...
    OMG! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH YUKARI!
    THat was a (crap)load of Rupees! Thank you soooo much...
    (bows in honor)

VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""

The choosen one of God. ziller will become famous soon enough ziller will become famous soon enough ziller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

I will be delighted to work on any kind of anime project.
    And I dont care for the rupees, I just want to put my talent into action.
    When you have the characters profiles should I send you the drawings ? Or what?
    Life’s greatest battles are fought within the silent chambers of our own souls.

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Domo Arigato...*bows*...
    I may pay you rupees just for not asking for them...0_o
    Ok, first and -->MAIN<-- character.

Arata Elric.
    He is a mix of German and Japanese decent. Ha! What a challenge...Anyway...
    He has an Automail leg and an Automail arm.(reversed...not on same side, and
    I do not care which sides are which) Yeah yeah, I pirated Ed a little, sorry...
    -_-`
    Clothing is pretty much up to the artist, but remember; he only has been in the Alchemy World for a few weeks, and has visited Xing, Ishbal, and Amestris. So his clothing can be Asian, European, or Middle-Eastern...
    He carries a handgun, nothing exstravagant, and wears either...
    A. A neckless, which bears a turquoise/robin's egg color stone...
    or B. A ring(on his flesh hand) and the artist can use imagination to create ring.

Alright, any questions, ask me here. And when you finish, you can post it here OR if you feel that all your hard work needs to be only shown to me, then feel free to PM me. Because he is the MAIN CHARACTER, and is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, I am paying three hundred rupees for completion, for those who wish payment. Thank you ALL for your time and effort,
    Tigris =^.^=

p.s. REMEMBER...If I do not like the picture, then I do not have to pay you. I pay the one I liek...Just had to clear that up, for those of whom who wished a more intellegent explanation...

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 12:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

I will attempt to draw a pic for you....but it might take a while to get up cause i have to find a scanner to use, is this alright?
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

~Gackt Lover~ otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 04:02 AM
    Threads

does the main character must be handsome or it's same like edward elric?

Siggy made from my futago-arigato

All of this is my FAV.guys

Please visit my artwork at fanart and rep me if you like

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That is up to the artist. He is fifteen years old, so don't make him like some buff bodybuilder, NO ARMSTRONGS! ^_^

But he can have muscles, like Ed. As for him looking like Ed; I do not care, as long as he is distinct from Ed. They are not twins, so don't ANYONE dare find a Ed pic then edit it! (looks at all the artists working on the project with an evil eye)

COME ON PEOPLE! This thread is sadly quiet! And I have not gotten much support! I shall add another character, once those of whom finish Arata first. And for all that's holy, HE IS THE STORY'S MAIN CHARACTER, HE IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

(yawns, then falls asleep)

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2014 08:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Sounds interesting...I think I'll give it a whirl

Homunculi's, Join Here! ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~ is infamous around these parts ~fullmetal_homunculiII~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2006 02:14 PM
    Reading in a tree in the demon world with my best friend next to me :D
    Threads

Would you use a girl Because i have a recent drawing of two that are ones that i took time on.
    Please give me rep. My rep is -19939. I'M IN DIRE NEED!!!

Sig (below) made by me. Ask me for a sig if you want one, their 99% free the other 1% is also free

The choosen one of God. ziller will become famous soon enough ziller will become famous soon enough ziller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Here is one

To tell you the truth i could do better than this, but who knows maybe you will like it. If not I will try again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	New character.jpg‎
Views:	82
Size:	856.5 KB
ID:	11571  

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like it, but it doesn't fit Arata. Sorry. ^_^`
    (feels bad that I don't like someone's hard work)
    It's too...outlandish. A few tips...
    He is a fifteen year old.
    The picture was a bit...sketchy. If you don't color, then make it clean, sharp, and precise, please.
    PLEASE COLOR. It is not required, but I would GREATLY appreciate it.
    He is a little...tall. Remember; he is fifteen, and is related to Ed. He isn't 3 foot, but he should be only a little taller than Edward. He is short enough to be called 'shrimp' though...X_X

Thank you all for your work and efforts. Nice try Ziller, but you said you can do better. I have my utmost faith that you can(after seeing that pic!) make a better one. Thank you, and good luck!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2014 08:25 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Eh, Im lazy...could you pm me with character info?

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Umm, just look up a few posts. I'm too lazy to PM you.
    NOT! You are the Moddess, and as Moddess you have all athourity!
    (bows)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I love challenges so I dont care if this one didnt work, I just have one question, what do you mean by outlandish. Well I will try again.

~Gackt Lover~ otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 04:02 AM
    Threads

maybe i will try to draw the character but now i kinda blur the way of the character cloth,stil thinking.............

Siggy made from my futago-arigato

All of this is my FAV.guys

Please visit my artwork at fanart and rep me if you like

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Outlandish? Well, you know when you have an idea in your head of what someone should look like? Well, it's kind of like that. It just didn't...fit.

All artists! If I may make a suggestion; use computer art. I promise you, if you do a computer made image, I'll probably like it more than a hand drawn. PROBABLY. Some handdrawn things are badass as well! I like Ziller's picture, it's cool. It just doesn;t fit Arata.

KKeep up the good work Ayachan! And everybody else! Thank you all for thy time,

Tigger

StUpid BlackZephyrus will become famous soon enough BlackZephyrus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2006 05:44 PM
    Threads

"I don't have a scanner, so I may have to just take a digital snapshot. Also it may not be done for a few days....today if I'm lucky. No guarantees though." tilts head for a second, "Also if I'm not satisfied with it I won't submit anything. Is it okay if it isn't colored right away? I'm on vacation these weeks and don't have my computer with photoshop on it. I will gladly photoshop any pictures for you though once I get to my comp."
    fanbutton made for my dear FMA249
    "Hey, like my new cutsom title? Courtesy of Sasaki_kojiro I believe."

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Umm...Thanks! It seems you are willing to go a great length for this project. As far as what you do; color is awesome, and Photoshop is greatly appreciated. ^_^ But they are not a requirement. As long as it looks good. ^_^

Great work and thanks to all artists. But one important note:
    HURRY! I have more characters than one! HURRY! -_-``

Tigger

Junior Member rubydragon666 will become famous soon enough rubydragon666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2006 12:36 PM
    Threads

I think I'll try, I should have the pic in a few days. I hope I can help out ^^.

EXIGVA LVPA iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

rupees?? where??
    ok, i'll try !!
    Last edited by iSaBeLiTa; 07-31-2006 at 08:49 PM.

oO my fan?> Oo

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For those of whom who say 'I should have it an a couple of days', you have two options. A.=You are doing alot of work on it and continue doing so. B.=You are taking too long and I will devour thy existence!

Come on! This thread has been open for nearly twenty days! Ziller was the only one to complete a drawing, which I appreciate ^_^, and I am in DIRE need of completion! I have more than one character that I need to be drawn! And the first one is not even prepared. Bah, you're all just probably working hard, or lack access to a scanner. I uinderstand if you are having difficulties. But I need some work please! ^_^`
    (looks nervous, after yelling at all of his kind friends)

Also, I am trying to put this thread on top of the new ones to get more attention!

Thank you all fro the work and time, and keep up the effort please!

Tigger

p.s.I will add another character in a while if I don't get more submissions. That way, I can get more done.

p.s.s.Maru, I have heard no word from you. No PM, nor post. Are you doing it? And if so, did you receive the information? I want to make sure that you are properly informed and prepared. ^_^ (bows to Moddess)

Member Kura.Chan is on a distinguished road Kura.Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 11:05 AM
    Threads

Okay I will help you out.

Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you, Kura. Scroll upwards to post #5. I will also re-post the specifics on him for other members.
    I feel that more specifics must be made...

Name: Arata Elric.

The below are for artist doing color art.

Eye Color: Up to the artist. I would really appreciate yellow eyes, bright yellow. Like Edward's

Hair Color: Hmm...Either black and white mixed, or yellow.

Pants: Up to the artist. Probably black.

Shirt: Up to the artist. Have it blank, or have a nice Alchemy symbol on it.

Other clothing: Here, don't go haywire. Not to be-little Ziller, but you see the tophat and the suit went too far. And no cane's! >_< ^_^ Umm...A nice coat could work, but as stated; nothing exstravagent.

Props: He has an Automail leg and an Automail arm. His left arm is Automail, his right is flesh. His left leg is Automail, his right flesh. Yeah yeah, I pirated Ed a little, sorry...
    -_-` So anyway, his clothing can be extremely variant. It may be Asian, or you can pirate the clothing from FMA. He MIGHT join the military, I have no clue. So if you use a military wardrobe, then I prefer that you make one without it just in case. ^_^
    He also carries a handgun, nothing exstravagant, and wears either...

A. A necklace, which bears a turquoise color stone...
    or B. A ring(on his flesh hand) and the artist can use imagination to create ring.

Alright, any questions, ask me here. And when you finish, you can post it here OR if you feel that all your hard work needs to be only shown to me, then feel free to PM me. Because he is the MAIN CHARACTER, and is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, I am paying three hundred rupees or -->more<-- for completion, for those who wish payment. It all depends on how good it looks. But I guaruntee, if you use computer art(like Photoshop, and other art programs) I will probably like it more. I am willing to offer 600 ruppees or more if it looks really awesome. But you can depend on 300. If I like it/choose to use it. It all depends.

Thank you ALL for your time and effort,

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Here is onether try

I really wasnt thinking wery much about this thread when I did this drawing,
    but who knows maybe you like this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Guy #1.jpg‎
Views:	74
Size:	675.4 KB
ID:	11668  

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information