AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Dream dream dream..

Junior Member Ordeal By Innocence can only hope to improve Ordeal By Innocence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2006 04:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Dream dream dream..

I had the best dream last night. I was seeing evanescence live and Amy Lee was singing, she was so beautiful. Then I waved at her and she looked at me. Dropped her microphone, walked over. And threw herself onto me kissing me. Then she whispered in my ear, "After the gig, come backstage". I can't remember the rest unfortunatly. But it was the best dream and I was sad when I woke up . I used to have a big obsession for Amy Lee.

Sigh.. =(

*celebrates with Hawk* Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69 has a reputation beyond repute Kira_yamato69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 11:42 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ordeal By Innocence
    I had the best dream last night. I was seeing evanescence live and Amy Lee was singing, she was so beautiful. Then I waved at her and she looked at me. Dropped her microphone, walked over. And threw herself onto me kissing me. Then she whispered in my ear, "After the gig, come backstage". I can't remember the rest unfortunatly. But it was the best dream and I was sad when I woke up . I used to have a big obsession for Amy Lee.

Sigh.. =(
    sad truly sad I feel sorry for you..

Family:
    Sister: lorie, Keyasaffection
    Aunt: beatrix_bunny220

Member Aeromashi is a jewel in the rough Aeromashi is a jewel in the rough Aeromashi is a jewel in the rough Aeromashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2006 12:30 AM
    Threads

Sigh.. =(
    Keep on dreamin :P

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

Sigh.. =(
    did you read her name any where yeasterday.....or possibly listen to them......that can be it.....
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Closed Thread

Thread Information