1. HOW TO POST: Every new thread must have a link to the product and a screenshot which shows what exactly you want to show us. The link mustn't be off-site (outside AnimeGalleries Dot Net), this means that every post we get linked to DevianArt or any other site which is not AnimeGalleries will be deleted. To upload it use the "Manage Attachments" feature under "Additional Options". Screenshots of your uploads must be in a proper size and it mustn't exceed 500x500px. If you can't keep the given resolution use the "Manage Attachments" feature in the "additional Options" section. We don't want to see your desktop, post only the window that shows your upload.
2. WHAT TO POST: Anything regarding graphic programs that you made and can be used for further computer graphics.
In other words, brushes, textures, styles, color palletes, fonts, extractions and other similar stuff.
DO NOT POST any kind of random images that you found on the net. Fanart goes in the fanart section, any other computer graphic that you made goes in the Dazzle Us section, asking for CG help goes in the Editing tips and tutorials section.
3. ONE THREAD, ONE SUBJECT: Simply to keep it clear. Example: you made several brushes that you want to share ... post them in 1 thread.
4. CHAT RULES: Chat rules are very well made. They keep the chat clean from useless posting and inappropriate language and from now on they will keep clean this forum as well. The chat rules are applied for images as well.
They can be found by following this link: http://www.tuxedomask.com/chat/rules.htm
5. SPAM (aka Stupid Pointless Abusive Message): Offtopic posts and threads, one word posts, double (or more) posts, advertisements, meaningless or just random threads, post containing random images all fall under this category. They are useless and just make the forum look bad. If you can't help it and you have to annoy someone with them write a SPAM mail and email it to yourself. That won't hurt anyone.
6. IMAGES: Only screenshots are allowed. Any other image in your post will be treated as SPAM.
Extractions: post them either in thumbnail view or link to them, don't use them with [IMG] tags.
7. RESPECT OTHER'S WORK: When commenting somebody's work, please, leave a message longer than a one-liner and backup your statements with reasons. Make sure to contribute to the thread with a good and constructive critique.
8. DON'T FLAME: Flaming is not criticism, but just insulting the one who made the art. If you can't write a critique without flaming don't do it. We always appreciate flamers who keep their oppinions for themself.