1. CHAT RULES: Chat rules are very well made. They keep the chat clean from useless posting and inappropriate language and from now on they will keep clean this forum as well. The chat rules are applied for images as well. They can be found by following this link: http://www.tuxedomask.com/chat/rules.htm
2. BRANDWIDTH: Please be considerate with your posts. Don't post random images, they are just annoying and don't contribute to the current post. When posting a big image (bigger than 640x480px) use the ATTACHMENT feature under Additional Options". This will help people with dial-up speeding up their browsing capabilities and will save brandwidth as well.
3. NO LINKING TO OTHER CG SITES: Linking to other sites is like advertising which falls under the category "Chat Rules". If you want to post a picture which is on another site, post the direct link of the picture (ex. http://name.devianart.com = bad, http://name.devianart.com/picname.jpg = OK)
4. SPAM (aka Stupid Pointless Abusive Message): Offtopic posts and threads, one word posts, double (or more) posts, advertisements, meaningless or just random threads all fall under this category. They are useless and just make the forum look bad. If you can't help it and you have to annoy someone with them write a SPAM mail and email it to yourself. That won't hurt anyone.
5. ONE THREAD, ONE SUBJECT: Please, keep threads in one subject. We really don't need to have one thread with 100 different subjects in it. It makes difficult for us to keep track with the thread and members are annoyed because they have to search for their subject.
6. RESPECT OTHER'S WORK: When commenting somebody's work, please, leave a message longer than a one-liner and backup your statements with reasons. Make sure to contribute to the thread with a good and constructive critique.
7. DON'T FLAME: Flaming is not criticism, but just insulting the one who made the art. If you can't write a critique without flaming don't do it. We always appreciate flamers who keep their oppinions for themself.
A side note ... these are temporary rules ... they may change without any previous warning.