AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do You Have A Pet?

PKK battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry's Avatar
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 04:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

A Golden Retriever named Casey

A Ragdoll/Siamese cat named Dottie
    Last edited by battlecherry; 07-11-2006 at 06:19 PM.

FA's sweetie =3. Hehe ;D Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus has a reputation beyond repute Martherus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2008 10:40 AM
    Threads

No I haven't.. I wish I had.

When I was young, I had a Bunny <3
    Ow how I miss her.. ='(

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

Let's see I have 2 turtles,1 baby chicken but kinda eaten her....=/....she was prety tasty though.....3 cats,23 hamsters,8 tiger fish and 3 rabbit.....yea I got too many pets....@_@

>:O I will blitz YOU! Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk has a reputation beyond repute Nighthawk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2012 04:31 PM
    Threads

A persian cat and 2 traditional siamese, aka applehead cats.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.

GaruPan

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

>] I haaaave a Yorkshire Terrior, some mut puppy (she's the one in I have a picture of in the Pic thread), two ferrets and soon~ A baby piggy! ^____^ Yes. I shalt own a baybee piggy. ;3 yay.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I've got a Calico cat named Whiskers. Here's a pic I took of her about a year ago;

I've got a Black Lab/Australian Shepard mix dog, and her name is Leah.

Plus we've got some fish, but they don't have any names. But not that they aren't worthy of names. ;D

I eat ham with Sam I am Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan has a reputation beyond repute Yuri-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2007 06:48 PM
    Threads

I have three cats that I love to death and a parakeet.
    And yes, when I first got my parakeet the cats were VERY intrested in it.
    Malö & Organization bLeAK © Moi
    DO NOT alter, edit, trace, claim, or redistribute this image without permission.
    I am open for artwork commisions, see Blog for more information

Member silverbangles has much to be proud of silverbangles has much to be proud of silverbangles has much to be proud of silverbangles has much to be proud of silverbangles has much to be proud of silverbangles has much to be proud of silverbangles has much to be proud of silverbangles has much to be proud of silverbangles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2007 05:26 PM
    on the brink between the real world and the abyss
    Threads

i have a pomeranian that i cant stand named joey, a doe chiuaua that makes me grit my teeth named dawn, a black cat that gets on my nerves named lazzy, a white cat that gets in my way when i'm trying to work named sassy, a yellow tabby that i enjoy pestering named jerry, and a tarantula that is entirely too picky named keaira. you wouldn't know it, but i love them all.

finally a decent pic of me. i'm not photogenic, AT ALL.

MyBoo!!

blue gives me the flu

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

we have lots of pets at home.
    we have:
    2 dogs (rott/pinscher mix and a pit bull)
    2 turtles
    2 bunnies
    1 ferret
    2 guinea pigs
    1 rooster
    1 lizard
    4 goldfish
    2 plecos
    2 chilids
    4 canaries
    6 finches
    5 cockatiels
    5 parakeets
    2 hamsters
    the turtles are mine and the rest blong to various members of my family. and yes...they are expensive...

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Currently, three.

Tex - a giant... dog. Her mother was half-lab/half-dalmation, and we have no clue what her dad was. She's adorable, and quite large in terms of size.

Kitty - A cat we never named. We sometimes refer to the feline as "Damnit".

Max - My grandmother's poodle; I loathe the creature.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

-edit-07-17-06
    I envy you and you and you, but not no more.

Sadly..I have not pets. My mom wants to get a bird, fsh! I don't want a silly bird what I want is a cat and name her/him Cuddles, Snuggles or Huggles, but my answer to your question is no I do not have pets.

-edit- 07-17-06

I have a kitten now X33333 it's so adorable! X333
    It's a new born, like 4 days old kinda X3333 it's such a cutie X333333333
    Last edited by Daimasukí; 07-17-2006 at 12:20 PM.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

-edit-

Sorry, I double posted X33333
    Last edited by Daimasukí; 07-17-2006 at 12:15 PM.

i kill pepole as a living night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha is infamous around these parts night_inuyasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2007 12:59 PM
    Threads

i have 5 dogs. a baby pit, 2rotty, and a grate dane. and then i have a full grown rotty

fear demon eyes kyo. we wont your blood on are hands.

Idolizing J.Skellington. hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht has a brilliant future hameht's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2007 01:12 AM
    Threads

I have two pets.

Lola - a mut that is believed to be otterhound and fox terrier. She has webbed toes. O.o;

Kitty - A cat...Go figure. She ish orange and white. Also, hates the male species of any sort due to one person. ^_^

Member † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn † has a reputation beyond repute † Lynn †'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 07:42 PM
    Threads

I have a cat. sometimes two =D
    and a dog that my brother brought from the streets, he is insane /o/

Ele é um boiolinha alienígena =D

Nyech was here ♥ ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:18 PM
    Threads

I have fish and I have a chicken. I used to have rabbits but cats ate them.
    Childhood Dreams are..Doodles that will never go away.
    If they can continue to be drawn..they will lead to the future you wish for.
    "Shadows are without form....thus without weakness..."

The Enforcer of the Shadow Fangs...
    [Dawnrune:Siggy Warrior5theElement:Avatar]

the anime/zelda freak The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard is infamous around these parts The-_-Wizard's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2006 09:13 AM
    Threads

well i have a cat.. i dont know what kind it is...IM REALLY LOW ON MONEY CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME..THANKZ...

EXIGVA LVPA iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa is infamous around these parts iSaBeLiTa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2007 02:31 PM
    Threads

I have a cat (girl), her name is Romi and she's 10 but she's pregnant (once again ¬¬' ), i think she's the queen of my area... lol

oO my fan?> Oo

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 10:34 PM
    Threads

i have two mixed dogs

female mixed terrier and chiuaua named becky
    male mixed wiener dog and chiuaua named figaro
    and a pit bull named leo very loveable dog and overly friendly with people
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

<3 dai's property ~dai Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir is infamous around these parts Crystal_Gardevoir's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

I have a Cocker Spaniel named Angel. She's black and gets all cuddly with everyone... ^_^
    The Sins of my Past will Drive my journey to my Purity in the future...
    I am on a long journey to redeem myself of Bad Rep...

It's Humbling yet pathetic...

Even if it's a small step, it's still progress, no matter how you look at it.

Lady Warrior of Ancalimë Warrior5thelement will become famous soon enough Warrior5thelement will become famous soon enough Warrior5thelement's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2006 06:11 AM
    Threads

I have 5 pets in my house.

3 dogs and there names are lilly, leo, jazzy all Golden retrievers

and 2 cats shadow, rasscal and mix cats

oh geez... sauske i love you will become famous soon enough sauske i love you will become famous soon enough sauske i love you's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2007 05:45 PM
    Threads

Wink Kitty

i have a persian pussy cat named Ami and i just adore her

Yuki_Kun Dragon_Gal is on a distinguished road Dragon_Gal's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2006 06:46 PM
    Threads

I have a german sheperd. ^+^

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a Yorkshire Terrier named "Zoey" and a Leopard Gecko named "Warlock".

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

iv got 1 dog 2 cats and a bearded dragon
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Closed Thread

Thread Information