AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Your Fave Guitar Player

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Randy Rhoads

0 0%
  • Dimebag Darryll

0 0%
  • Zakk Wylde

0 0%
  • Kerry King

0 0%
  • Joe Satriani

0 0%
  • Steve Vai

0 0%
  • Ritchie Black Moor

0 0%
  • Jimmi Hendrix

0 0%
  • Yngwie Malmsteen

0 0%
  • Dave Mustaine

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread

Thread: Your Fave Guitarist Of All Time

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

Default Your Fave Guitarist Of All Time

Just as the title sez, who's your fave? Vote if he's on the list, if not...put'em down here anyway!

I won't vote, there all too good on the poll.
    My personal faves of all time are...

Dimebag
    Randy Rhoads

No bickering! Right?!

Come Getcha Pull!!

And btw...on this bloody poll you can pick more than one choice! Have fun! Go nuts!
    Last edited by Master Of Shred; 07-09-2006 at 05:13 PM.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Senior Member MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2009 06:12 PM
    Threads

i would have to agree with you that they are all good but if i had to choose i would pick randy rhoads and eric clapton

Senior Member MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2009 06:12 PM
    Threads

oh and btw megadeth rocks

Junior Member Retarded Guitarist has a little shameless behaviour in the past Retarded Guitarist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2006 12:28 PM
    Threads

Hmmm ok Hmmm wow man Hard One Geez....ok
    well iam with you they all rock hard....but if told i had to pick one ied say Randy Rhoads...no ummm hell ied still pick em all!!! ^_^ Great Thread man!
    I Love Chatting To Folks! girls and Guys alike...
    Girls are Best *wink wink*
    hehehe but really want to Chat
    Got MSN?
    add-
    [email protected]

Member Sickn3ss. has a spectacular aura about Sickn3ss. has a spectacular aura about Sickn3ss.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2006 09:11 PM
    Threads

Kirk Hammett or James Hetfield they rule. And yeah both from Metallica
    NINJA MAN ! ! !

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Com'on people. JIMI HENDRIX! ALl the way man. The god of rock. The god of all things good>_< YEah jimi hendrix of course.

Junior Member miki78 is on a distinguished road miki78's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2006 09:03 PM
    Threads

er i don't know any of the Guitarist up there but my favourite's are YOU,Aoi,Mana and the Edge

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818
    Com'on people. JIMI HENDRIX! ALl the way man. The god of rock. The god of all things good>_< YEah jimi hendrix of course.

Right? Yes. I am.

I know you said no bickering, shred, but I was DYING for an oppurtunity to use that.

Anyway, my Fav guitar player is John Petrucci from Dream Theater/Liquid Tension Experiment/Solo

But mr. Petrucci isn't on that list so...

My vote would have to go to Mr. Randy Friggen Rhoads. He's such a god, even watching his videos is explosive.
    Last edited by Masali; 09-03-2006 at 12:36 PM.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Nerdius Maximus Gorion1928 has a spectacular aura about Gorion1928 has a spectacular aura about Gorion1928 has a spectacular aura about Gorion1928's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 09:26 PM
    Threads

Where are Brian May, and Tony Iommi? Those two were some of the best. But with the coices here it would have to be Jimi Hendrix.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

-Douglas Adams

Member Crube is on a distinguished road Crube's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 09:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Master Of Shred
    Just as the title sez, who's your fave? Vote if he's on the list, if not...put'em down here anyway!

I won't vote, there all too good on the poll.
    My personal faves of all time are...

Dimebag
    Randy Rhoads

No bickering! Right?!

Come Getcha Pull!!

And btw...on this bloody poll you can pick more than one choice! Have fun! Go nuts!
    Awesome! Another Droogie on the boards!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

I'd say in terms of pure talent with the instrument Jose Filiaciano... I don't know if you have seen him do "Flight of the Bumblebee" on guitar but that is something that must be seen. look it up on youtube and you'll be amazed
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 10:43 AM
    Threads

I must go with Jimmi Hendrix... he is just so great
    And my second place Randy Rhoads

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well you asking my fav not the one I think is best, so I will either go with pete townsend, jimmy page or george harrison.

I'll go with George, I don't think he is the greatest guitar player ever but he is my fav guitar player just because he is such a awesome guy.And what would the beatles be like without georgie?
    -TWM-

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by The Wing Man
    And what would the beatles be like without georgie?
    About the same.

Oh right, before I forget.

Yngwie Malmsteen, or Steve Vai. It's a tie.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 09-05-2006 at 12:59 AM.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I have to add someone else to my list:

Neal Schon. I just picked up his solo album "I on u". I had no idea he was such a virtuoso.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Josh Homme.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Bubbly Candy Girl *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite* is a splendid one to behold *Aphrodite*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2006 06:00 AM
    Threads

of course, none other than my baby doll jimi hendrix!!

Beauty is in the eyes of whomever sees me..

thankees to -Ookie- [brown] and ~*Athena*~ [pink] for the siggies!!~
    this is me..

*add me to ur ym or msn*

or you can come & visit me in:

Senior Member Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 11:22 AM
    Threads

No Jimmy Page, Angus Young, or Tom Morello fans? I'm shocked. Those guys have some of my favorites. These guys are grand as well:

Jimi Hendrix
    Dimebag Darrell (sp?)
    John Petrucci
    Mr.Brett
    Josh Homme
    K.K. Downing
    Brain May
    Billy Gibbons
    Kirt Hammett
    Robert Fripp
    Kieth Richards
    George Harrison
    Tony Iommi
    Zakk Wyld
    Slash

and the list goes on futher.
    Last edited by Slumber; 09-08-2006 at 10:06 PM.

Junior Member TheWritingWriter has a spectacular aura about TheWritingWriter has a spectacular aura about TheWritingWriter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2006 10:02 PM
    Threads

You forgot Claudio Sanchez....

What is this that I feel and what is this that I fear? In these arms that whored out amongst the worms that mate in these fields.

Senior Member Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 11:22 AM
    Threads

Well, I was just typing down random guitartists that I liked at the time. He is pretty darned good, though. I'll add him to the list along with a few others.

Closed Thread

Thread Information