AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate this anime!

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll

34 65.38%

8 15.38%

6 11.54%

1 1.92%

1 1.92%

1 1.92%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 1.92%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV series] Cowboy Bebop

Senior Member Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop is infamous around these parts Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Pocky Blue Saber Nunchaku
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 08:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DeadlyXMcnuttyx

Default [TV series] Cowboy Bebop

Cowboy Bebop:
    Episodes:26
    SUNRISE INC. (1998)
    GENRE:Action,Drama,A little Romance,Comedy
    Distribution:BANDI ENTERTAINMENT
    PLOT:
    In the deepness of space a cowboy named Spike with his partner Jet Run around the Star System Gathering bountys to make ends meet at the end of the day.Thats right two bounty hunters. As they go along after each bounty they have they almost come out of it with nothing except a empty belly and a new piece mind and almost always get into trouble. Going along in there bountys they meet a funny yet dangeres women named Faye she owes a big dept and has a big mouth that just gets them in more trouble.Then comes end a very weried yet fun loving girl who in the begin cons they members of the Bebop to make her a new member the show goes on as the best 26 episodes you will ever see.
    Artwork And Animation: 9/10
    You can see the animation really well just watching it you can tell that someone took a long time to create this show.The Characters and the backround is very dark when it needs to be dark and light when it calls for it.
    Music and voice acting:8/10
    Music was awsome the Jazz was a nice touch.The Seatbelts are the greates Japanisee band around they sing blues jazz and have a really good player for the piano.The actors make you feel like they were ment to do the part for there characters i have meet the man that plays spike in the Japanisees version hes a good man
    Characters: 10/10
    I have to say these characters are what make this show what its was Spike having his own past with the sindicit with his enemy visous trying to track him down makes it a good main character.Faye with her past live with the dept to pay and her life before the accident makes her a could main character also.Jet having been a ex cop and yet roaming around with faye a wanted criminal makes you kinda of wonder why he was a cop in the first place he has one of the most mystrious past in the entire show.Last but not least Ed with her no past and having no plan for the future living one day at a time i think is what holds this ship to geather.
    Story: 9/10
    The store is one of the best two bounty hunters looking for that one bounty that will retire them for life and in between that and the final episode finding a much needing of help Faye Valelintine.A very much of need of a home and friends Ed.With Eds computer skills and Fayes cuteness then you got Spikes fighting skills and Jets Ship makes a good story.
    Overall Story: 9.5/10
    Overall great anine with the characters and the action and the awsome music by the Seatbelts. I highly advise you watch it
    Over

Junior Member auroradreamer is infamous around these parts auroradreamer is infamous around these parts auroradreamer is infamous around these parts auroradreamer is infamous around these parts auroradreamer is infamous around these parts auroradreamer is infamous around these parts auroradreamer is infamous around these parts auroradreamer is infamous around these parts auroradreamer is infamous around these parts auroradreamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2009 01:59 AM
    Threads

Default Another Critic

Wow, nobody wants to post on this one? That is very disapointing.

Plot (10/10): Although the "bounty hunter" theme has been covered time and time again, the creators of this anime truelly did it with style. You learn things as the plot goes on to show how truelly human the main characters are reguardless of what happens... Except for Ed... She is just weird... Great job on twists and the end couldn't have been better. The series doesn't progress much but I didn't get the feeling of "filler" at all at any given point because they are bounty hunters and that is it. You find a guy, catch or lose a guy, and move on. plus the morals and value of each progressing episode gets better and better. Spike is perhaps one of the best, well thought out, characters of all time in my book.

Voice Acting (10/10): Among the best. No flaws or corny lines. Nothing sounded forced or irrelavent. Everything was smooth and characteristic.

Characters (9/10) Only problem i had was Ed. She was weird. Too weird. Like, tone down the weirdness kind of weird. Faye was hot, spike was cool, Jet was Jet, and Ein was comical. Each roll was played flawlessly in a well though serious of nothingness and fullness. Yes I said that. Each character literally resembled a human. So many anime do not do this and yet the characters here all had their ups and downs. Great job.

Consistency (9/10): Although the story doesn't seem to go too far too fast the overall series is short. The main story follows each character but continuously comes back to Spike. Each transition was done well enough to where it doesn't leave you hanging and waiting other than for the story to just continue. I think there were only two episodes that the series could of overall done without. Other than that it was smooth and well written.

Art/Animation (10/10): For a series it was perfect. The people spent time on this one clearly. Smooth and great scenes. Gun fights, air battles, a horse chase (That is one the series probably could have done without), and more. Effects and progressions were consistent and very well done for a series. Couldn't have it any other way.

Music (8/10): Although I am not a huge fan of half the music there (Just because the beat wasn't great to me) each song fit perfectly. I don't like much of the music but as long as I listen while I watch I thought it was good. In otherwords it wasn't great when i downloaded it and was like, "This is the same crap i was listening to during the cool jet seen?" Almost comical music that deffinately was made to listen to and watch rather than just listen to. Although the beginning and ending themes couldn't have been better. Each musical tone was mood setting and well balanced through out the series. Very few repeats of the same song.

Overall (9.5/10): Other than the music I would give this a 10 out of 10. Many people don't like this just because what it is, but I enjoyed this thoroughly and would recommend it to any anime fanatic. Even if it is just to say you saw it. Main plot was great and the moods during every single episode were great. Music was lame by itself but perfectly fitting for each scene it was played with. Characters were perfect and the advetures were fun to watch. By far one of the greatest series I have seen.

3. Likes m3mrii liked this post
    Junior Member Calciferr is on a distinguished road Calciferr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2011 07:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: cerealandm1lk Steam ID: calciferrr

Default Re: [TV series] Cowboy Bebop

I can not believe that noone else has posted in this. I just made an account to make sure that people know this show is freaking amazing.

Plot (10/10): I really love the plot. Its very simple, but allows for some deviation. They didnt spend any time trying to explain how everyone ended up on separate worlds, or any wars or anything. Everything was centered on the Bebop in the crew and their survival as Bounty Hunters.

Voice Acting (10/10): I can not stand watching Japanese Dubs. American all the way. I just <3 Steve Blum. The main reason I watched this is because I watched Samurai Champloo and just loved it to death. But Cowboy Bebop tops it, even though they were made by the same people.

Characters (10/10): Ofcourse, Spike is my favorite character. His and Vicious's rivalry is very interesting. Every character had their say in anything and everything on the Bebop, so noone was a "minor" plot line in the show.

Consistency (10/10): Loved every episode. I really hate when good anime ends. I have only ever watched Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop. It just really gets to me, especially the music. I dont think I can watch any other anime and be happy with it. These shows have kept me happy when I really didnt care for life, and I am very grateful for that.

Art/Animation (10/10): Very fluid, loved it. The fight scenes are top notch, as they are in Samurai Champloo.

Music (10/10): How can you not like the music? I especially love "Green Bird" as Spike falls from the window in Episode 5. That was also a badass episode.

Overall (10/10): I cant believe I have already watched them all. I wish I could get more. I would pay alot of money for it. Hopefully in the next life, there is an infinite run of Cowboy Bebop, as that is all I will need. Highly recommended from me, and this is coming from a person that doesnt really like the casual anime. I am very picky with what I watch. No japanese dubs, why read what I can listen to? Among various other things.

This is like a 100/10 to me, I love it to death. See ya, Space Cowboy.

Member Reviewer03 is on a distinguished road Reviewer03's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2013 06:26 AM
    Threads

Cowboy Bebop Is only so popular because it was done for an american audience in a time where there was not much competition.

And it has quite some flaws:

1. No plot - Just a collection of random episodes as their lifes as bounty hunters - You can switch the view- order of half the episodes without any consequence.
    2. To few characters - if you count the Dog and vicious (who appears in 5 episodes) then this anime has 6 main characters - all other characters appear in just 1 or 2 episodes or so and thats it.
    3. If you dont like Jazz or Blues music then you will hate the soundtrack
    Overall a good show but really nothing special 7 out of 10

6. Dislikes SpeaR disliked this post
    Junior Member (-.@) is on a distinguished road (-.@)'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2012 05:32 AM
    Threads

For my first post of course it has to go to my favorite anime of all time.
    This show has probably saved my life more then once and to long of a
    story to explain. Im a newb at this but any one looking to get into this
    anime, you wouldnt be wasting your time at all. Great show 10/10

Senior Member xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Eye
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 08:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dude everything about the show was so awesome (IMO) there's just a lot of humor,drama, the story line... You get it if you've watched it

The endings epic (IMO)

Senior Member Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Cookie Soul Eater Logo Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 09:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

one of the best sifi animes

“This is a newspaper, right? It’s 90% sh*t. But it’s entertaining. So I read it. It entertains me. You won’t let me read it, so you entertain me with your sh*t. Tell me a story now. Go.” - Alonzo (Training Day)

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

cant go wrong with a clasic like this anime. it was good
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Member deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan has a brilliant future deryogan's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2014 12:58 AM
    Threads

I'm not a big fan of SciFi anime with all of its Spaceships and Space Battle. But when I watched Cowboy Bebop, I really liked it. Even though they are set in space age, all of the theme is no different from classic cowboy movies about the law vs. the outlaws. Like for example during scenes where Spike have to chase a bounty with his SWORDFISH II, it kinda reminds you of movies with car chase. To add another good point about this anime they use normal guns instead of pew pew pew space guns, that's why i didn't feel the scifi-ness.

And plus, the soundtrack is the best. Who doesn't like Yoko Kano anyway?

Junior Member Fringie is on a distinguished road Fringie's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Mario Cheep Cheep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2013 05:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fringie2 Steam ID: boofarn

A really good Anime (amazing for it's time I'm sure); it was one of the first Anime's I ever watched. I miss having an Anime channel on TV .

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information