AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: um..hi

Member shadow_dragon_3 is infamous around these parts shadow_dragon_3's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2006 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default um..hi

hi im new, so if my sig sucks, u can tell me
    Good rep plz
    (
    (Captain Hans)
    HA!you think attacking me vith floss vill defeat me? HA!

White and Nerdy Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe has a reputation beyond repute Wespe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2006 08:55 PM
    Threads

welcome if you want a friend to chat with just PM me. See ya around

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

Welcome to AF.I don't usually great new people so you're lucky.Anyway hope you enjoy the forum.I'll make you a present and post it here later.

It's hard finding good picks of guys.>.< so here's what I did.I didn't make you an avy because you don't have enough reps.If you want a custom avy from me talk to me after you've been good repped some.

Last edited by DarkSakuraEmpress; 07-06-2006 at 12:54 PM.

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

Hi...
    Welcome...and...have fun

Princess Usagi sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70 is a glorious beacon of light sailor_moon70's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2006 06:24 PM
    Threads

welcome to AF have a great time here and make lots of friends and family kk

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

hi hi!! welcome if ya want to talk, be friends, or somethin' just PM me!! see ya!
    Last edited by m*short; 07-06-2006 at 02:25 PM.
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

onto the end Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart has a reputation beyond repute Dragon-Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 01:37 AM
    Where dragons roam free and cats can talk
    Threads

hiya and welcome, hope you have fun!
    A signature I made for another forum, but I like it just a little bit to much. ^^

To Each Their Own Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano is infamous around these parts Sakaki Takano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 04:06 PM
    Threads

Hello and Welcome To Af
    Enjoy your time here!
    If you have any questions
    Feel Free to PM (private message ) me
    Again Welcome and Read the Rules
    And Don't Spam!
    V Siggy Made By: Nespa V
    Thankies!!

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

welcome to the forum! have a great time and i hope to see you around
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

PKK battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry is a splendid one to behold battlecherry's Avatar
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2007 04:51 AM
    Threads

Hello shadow_dragon_3
    You're new so it'll suck for awhile
    The 1st time I saw Hellsing I was a few feet away from a big screen tv o_o
    If I can help you with anything just let me know
    See ya

Hikikomori Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 08:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 15463346

hello and welcome
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four People is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Sig made byMaruDashi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeromashi View Post
    I belive its spelt Ninja not Nija. I suggest you change that. Other then that they are great.

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF.
    Be sure to follow the rules around the forums.
    C ya around! And have fun!

~Sarara

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Junior Member Heart_of_a_Shadow will become famous soon enough Heart_of_a_Shadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2006 08:00 PM
    Threads

Heya, welcome here.. follow the rules.. enjoy yourself! if ya need a friend then pm me.. =^_^=
    "I am What I am because of what I do, and no one shall change that.." - Lindsay M. Prower - The Fight for Truth - Roleplay

http://lindsayprower.deviantart.com/ <- Visit If You Dare

Friends Help Friends No Matter What - Jacob 'Turbo' Prower & Dagger Rensha

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*strolls in whistling* Oh my, more newbies already? *walks up to newbie, bows and hands over a newbie blanket* Hello and welcome to AF. Don't lose that balnket, it gets you into all the cool places. If ya need any help, feel free to PM me, and I'll do what I can to help. Keep an eye out for cannibals and blanket thieves. I'd chat more, but I see there are more new members yet to greet. So, I'll TTYL. *strolls off to next newbie*

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Loved by None -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru- has a reputation beyond repute -Kaoru-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Cool

Hello and welcome to Anime Forum shadow_dragon!

^_^
    "Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."

D i s t u r b e d Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie has a reputation beyond repute Ookie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 05:00 AM
    Threads

Hello Hope you enjoy your Stay,
    It's great here, we have so much fun,
    Well a little rhyme just to say Hey!
    A friend is just a PM away!!!!!

^.- WELCOME!!!!!

Come on That sig is nice!! If you ever want a friend or just familly PM me!!!
    >>>>>|| BELOW SIGNITURE BY ME ||<<<<<

Let's do this in a cool way

The Unknown ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence has a reputation beyond repute ancientsilence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 09:12 PM
    somewhere between heaven, hell, and all that's inbetween
    Threads

Hello and welcome to AF! *hands over blanket and pocky*

Senior Member Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 03:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and Welcome to Af. Hope
    you enjoy your time here and if

you need any help or a friend, contact
    me anytime.
    Signature by Seung-li

Closed Thread

Thread Information