AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do You flush the toilet?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

41 95.35%
  • No

0 0%
  • Sometimes

2 4.65%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BE HONEST: Do You Flush The Toilet?

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default BE HONEST: Do You Flush The Toilet?

I made this topic up because when ever I go in a public bathroom, there are at least 1-3 toilets that arent flushed...

And my brothers at home..they don't flush either... makes it all...stained..and I have to clean the toilet bowl with Clorox and all...

But I always flush..The only ones in our family that flushes the toilets...are the girls...
    < <
    But Im not saying that its a bad thing for guys...
    So...

Do you flush the toilet...at home? in public? in someone else's house? You know..after poddy....
    Edit: Diesel's post answer:
    Random topic I guess.
    Last edited by Sakura Holic; 07-04-2006 at 10:40 PM. Reason: spelling again..

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Strange, why would one omit that? It's not like it's an excerting endeavour to flush the toilet?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Think of what would happen if one didn't. It would be bad.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2006 02:45 PM
    Threads

some times

Stubborn Half Demon AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo has much to be proud of AyoInuYo's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2007 11:44 AM
    Threads

I flush the toilet everytime I use the bathroom o_O

Member ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 08:22 PM
    Threads

as a female who is concerned with general hygiene, id have to say yes, every single time o.0

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Insert-a-string-of-words-that-would-get-me-warned-here YES!

I hate people who don't flush the toilet. Now, not flushing in the middle of the night(after just Removed by Bean) so you don't wake up others, I can understand. Any other time, I can't. I always flush toilets. At public restrooms, I usually go down the seats and urinals and flush them. It's just too gross otherwise. I've even seen cockroaches in a public restroom. That's how not flushed it was. Yeah, I didn't try and flush that.

In simplicity, yes, I flush toilets.
    Last edited by Bean Bandit; 07-05-2006 at 12:01 AM. Reason: language

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Member famous is on a distinguished road famous's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2006 07:11 PM
    Threads

it is a habbit of mine
    every time
    i DO flush

♥ L.O.V.E ♥ <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:> has much to be proud of <:*sakura~chan*:>'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 10:53 PM
    Threads

yes !! it would be embarassing if u don`t.
    - yamapi - o(^-^*)--o

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Doesn't...everyone? It's like the "do you wash your hands after you use the bathroom".

Maybe if you were a sloppy bastard you'd just let your crap-logs float merrily in the bowl, but it's not too inviting for your guests.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic has a reputation beyond repute Sakura Holic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2010 06:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Maybe if you were a sloppy bastard you'd just let your crap-logs float merrily in the bowl, but it's not too inviting for your guests.
    I've seen it worst in the public bathrooms...People don't flush when no one is around the bathroom sometimes/and had it cloged.
    yes !! it would be embarassing if u don`t.
    lol.

[[ ~Missing the old アンティック-珈琲店~ ]]

Senior Member X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X has a spectacular aura about X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X has a spectacular aura about X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2006 03:14 PM
    Threads

I always flush, but my grandma who lives with me only flushes half the time. Y'know, they should really make toilets that can flush in portible washrooms. Once I went into one, in the hole. I saw red, blue, green, black, brown, yellow, poop.... I ran out of there fast.

Made by my good friend akari_aurion^^

Senior Member ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki has a reputation beyond repute ShizukaSasayaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2020 10:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: kyachimegann

Yes, it's a habit.
    "We only begin to live when we conceive life as tragedy .. "
    - W. B. Yeats.

Formerly CC^_^.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

This thread ranks up with the "Worst places to fart" thread when it comes to randomness.

But yes, I do. I annoys me when people don't flush. It's quite nasty.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

I sometimes leave 'presents' for my brother >: )

I forget to flush sometimes but I usually do.

I also wash my hands SOMETIMES. *touches you*

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselmannen
    It's not like it's an excerting endeavour to flush the toilet?
    It is. Picture the Lord of the Rings adventure and multiply that by a thousand. I feel like Frodo everytime I must toggle that little handle and then not put the seat down. Oh, what fun.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Grammar Nazi viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe is a jewel in the rough viewtyjoe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2006 08:00 AM
    Threads

Here's what should be done to those who fail to flush: They get to clean the restroom, all of it! That would be a good deterrent and would keep your bathrooms pretty clean.
    Remember, for every interesting or cool sig you read, there are at least 10 boring sigs that make you hate reading sigs.

Have something different, then.

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

If it's a public restroom, no, I don't. because I'm an *******.

Lovely Girl Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 11:17 AM
    Threads

Yes, I flush the toilet everytime. People who don't do it are ewww....

Vel - always lonely

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 05:42 PM
    Threads

Yes, every single time.

I find it nasty if you don't

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

:S you should of seen the toilets at my school they were the worst of the worst, it had how can I say this poo on the walls and when I first went to it someone took a crap in the sink. Thats a partial of morons that went my school, although it got better.

Anyway yea I flush hmm I don't flush my Liquid juices at night time tho its so hard on here to say anything without swearing (like Liquid Juices I couldnt think of a word that doesnt have piss in it )

The true fan demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2019 05:20 PM
    Threads

I always do although there is always one who doesn't at night (and that one ain't me)

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

For the next little while I am living in the barracks. That means communal bathrooms ie 8 stalls in the bathroom for this Wing.

Sometimes people don't flush the toilet. I want to punch them in the face.

Senior Member ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 08:27 PM
    Threads

Yes
    Thanks you Bucky Katt for the theme

Im back, Thank You for still being my friends. Im sorry I left.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Jeez of course I flush the dang toilett, its just.....not good if you dont. And I hate finding little 'surprises' in public restrooms, ugh, but I'm always one of the brave ones that go in and flush it, just so no one else has to see that.

Closed Thread

Thread Information