AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anna vs Ichigo

Member _usagi_ is infamous around these parts _usagi_ is infamous around these parts _usagi_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 01:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Anna vs Ichigo

So who would win Anna from Shaman King using sprit and magic (and her beads) or the kawaii Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew using hearts and her cat ablities to win?

vs
    I really think Anna is going to win because she don't need to transform and attack more quicker.

Last edited by _usagi_; 07-04-2006 at 01:29 PM.

I really want to tell him, how much I ♥ him but I really don't want to stand in Yoh and Anna's way.

Kawaii ♥ Dream Sesshomaru Girlfriend can only hope to improve Sesshomaru Girlfriend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2006 11:22 AM
    Threads

Huumm.....I have not watched Shaman King that much but from what I saw Anna was retty powerful when she beat Haos sprits to get some book she had to give to Yoh and sometimes Ichigo can mess up and be childish ditzy and love sick so Yeh..I also say Anna because she do not need to transform is quicker an uses sprits and magic unlike Ichigo who use hearts which hardly do any damage and has a kawaii long transformation and if Ichigo boyfriend comes somewhere between the fight Ichigo whould definatly leave the battle ^^ and Anna is one who don't care about her enimes! and besides this fight could never be fought because Ichigo is a magical girl and Anna is a supernatural shaman character.

actully I am also not quite sure who would win because I don't know much about Anna ^^;;;;;;.
    Last edited by Sesshomaru Girlfriend; 07-04-2006 at 01:48 PM.

-♥Kawaii and sweet♥-
    -♥Loveable and warm♥-
    ^______________________^

e-mail:[email protected]

Junior Member midnight hime is on a distinguished road midnight hime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 01:57 PM
    Threads

I'd say Anna. She seems pretty powerful. And Ichigo just doesn't look like she stands a chance with hearts.

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

OH! WHY DID U COME UP WITH A HARD CHOICE?! I'LL CHOSE ICHIGO CUZ SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY VOTES! i like anna too but poor itchigo doesn't have any votes!

Junior Member Raging Eria is on a distinguished road Raging Eria's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2006 04:27 AM
    Threads

Wink Anna

I would have to say Anna on that one.
    Never underestimate ones ability to control the elements. You will be surprised how the tides can turn.

Kawaii ♥ Dream Sesshomaru Girlfriend can only hope to improve Sesshomaru Girlfriend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2006 11:22 AM
    Threads

Kittyninjamewmew this thread is about who is much stronger not about choosing whatever character you like!

-♥Kawaii and sweet♥-
    -♥Loveable and warm♥-
    ^______________________^

e-mail:[email protected]

Senior Member kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 12:25 AM
    Threads

Talking

Hmm... Maybe Anna...

After one hour of thinking, at last I can decide that Anna is probably going to win if she fought against Ichigo. She only need to use her Shikigami to defeat Ichigo...

Haruno Sakura_______Hyuuga Hinata______Nico Robin

~ ONNA WA SUBARASHI DESHOU? ~

-+The King of Viper+- Mamushi will become famous soon enough Mamushi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2006 08:50 AM
    Threads

I vote for Anna. She's strong one. Her power is enough to defeat that Ichigo...
    Fhhhsssshhh....

Saint de Fello

Member Sweet_ will become famous soon enough Sweet_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 06:41 AM
    Threads

Anna would win because Ichigo uses only hearts to attack and her kitty power would not do much and her personality also have a big effect on the battle and anna only need to use her Shikigamis to blast Ichigo off to moon ^^.

[img]
    http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/rayneko.gif[/img]
    ♥Sweet & Kawaii♥
    I got piosoned by a hat...
    I got triped over by a mat...
    I got punched by a rat.......
    I have been dumped by my cat....
    And you think your life stinks!

Junior Member Bookworm is on a distinguished road Bookworm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2006 06:05 AM
    Threads

I like Anna better because Ichigo is too ditzy and only use hearts I really like Anna her personality is awsome and she is too pwerful to battle Ichigo who only use hearts but Ichigo is more kawaii.

♥Smart and Kind♥
    ♣Sweet and Kawaii Beauty♣
    ^_____________________________^

-The Best Thief MosteveR- -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+- has a reputation beyond repute -+Dark_hayabusa+-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2006 07:43 AM
    Threads

Anna will win. Ichigo is nothing but an annoying girl that only think of romance...
    Can you see in the darkness of heart?
    I want to keep it "DARK". He is "DARK-MOUSY"

Saint de Fello

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2012 08:04 PM
    Threads

Anna wins this fight. Ichigo is out of her league here. Anna is much stronger physically and definatly faster than Ichigo, Ichigo's powers probably won't hit her the majority of the time. Anna can call up spirits any time she pleases. Anna even has the ability to read the hearts and minds of others, she will always be one step ahead of Ichigo that way. Anna also has this super powerul "legendary phantom left hand slap" that can send even Shaman into a coma. Ichigo has powers, but they and her physical strength just aren't enough for Anna.
    Last edited by Quik; 07-09-2006 at 10:30 PM.

Member Not~A-Sasuke~Fangirl will become famous soon enough Not~A-Sasuke~Fangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:24 AM
    Threads

Anna would win because not only Ichigo is annoying but she is kinda ditzy in battle too and anna she is SERIOUS and well strong she can call any sprit to defeat Ichigo and ichigo strawberry bell that would not do much.... and don't say ichigo has only hearts as her attack because anna has only beads if you see the wepons in that way!
    ~-~-~

This is Ray the Neko

NARUTO ROX!!!

My Best Friend ♥Kawaii♥

The Real Suga' Baby Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Chibimoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2021 10:39 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ichigo o_o;

美しい夢みる人

Member Not~A-Sasuke~Fangirl will become famous soon enough Not~A-Sasuke~Fangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:24 AM
    Threads

Sailor Chibimoon and how will Ichigo win!? she dosen't stand a chance because sprits are so more powerful then any Strawberry Bell and well but Ichigo is more Kawaii! :P
    ~-~-~

This is Ray the Neko

NARUTO ROX!!!

My Best Friend ♥Kawaii♥

Rukario's girlfriend Dark_Chii will become famous soon enough Dark_Chii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2006 04:04 AM
    Threads

Well....Anna would definatly win because she use sprit magic and well Ichigo is just another kawaii neko!
    Dark Chii - always lonely
    Raise my Rep Please ^.^

...Your true friend A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend is a name known to all A True Friend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 12:29 PM
    Threads

Anna of course she is much stronger in every way!

Meet hungry creampuffy.

F R E E D O M

~I'm a lucky girl...whose dream came true
    but underneath it all...I'm just like you~

Closed Thread

Thread Information