AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naruto Fanfiction: God, Naruto, and the n00b

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Naruto Fanfiction: God, Naruto, and the n00b

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, there lived a boy named Naruto, and a n00b. One day, Naruto decided he wanted to be a ninja, so he set off to train. The n00b followed along, not because he wanted to be a ninja (because he was already a angelic wolf/vampire/samurai/ninja demon) but because he was a n00b.
    Naruto stumbled across a powerful ninja who wanted to fight. Naruto tried to reason with this stranger, but the n00b used his n00b-text-jutsu.
    "i cot u w/ my lv 500 haxor swrd!"
    The ninja simply looked at him, and killed both Naruto and the n00b.

Naruto and the n00b walked aimlessly through heaven. Both now had a set of white wings. The n00b didnt like this.
    "OMG, 1 is posed 2 b black!!!!!11"
    So the n00b grabbed a magic marker and began to color one of his wings black.

Naruto tried desperatly to find God, and ask for a second chance at life, but the n00b only slowed him down. Every angel that passed them was challenged by the n00b. Some simply ignored him, while others totally PWNED him.

Naruto and the n00b found themselves standing in front of two, large, perly white doors. They entered through them and walked down a long hallway, until they reached God.

"You have come to ask for a second chance at life?"
    "Believe it!"
    "Then it will be granted"
    "nu-uh. u cant do that!!!111111 only i can, cuz im lv 70000000000 angelic (blah blah blah) thing! u jus suck"

God blankly looked at the n00b.

"You two, will be smited for your imcompitence!"
    "No! God, please dont! I dont even know why he follows me! Believe it! I just want to grow up to be a great ninja, believe it! I was never a bad person, believe it! I also believed in you God, believe it!"
    "Very well. You can return to Earth, alive"

And with a 'poof' Naruto was gone and alive back on Earth. Meanwhile, God pulled out his laptop and uploaded his smite engine.

"Whats your name?"
    "Inu-yasha-luver-ROTF-OMGNarutoRox37586403!!"

God typed in his name and hit 'smite'. At that very moment, a powerful bolt of lightning struck the n00b. It was then the n00b realized he was up against a much higher power.

"OMG i dint mean it i was jus playing im sory dont do it again plese."

God looked at the n00b. He thought to himself for a moment. God knew he couldnt torture the poor people on Earth with this n00b, and he didnt want the n00b around him either, so he decided to send him to Hell. Once reaching hell, the n00b challenged Lucifer. Lucifer totally PWNED him. When the n00b begged for his forgivness, Lucifer laughed and continued to PWN him for all eternity.

Moral- n00bs go to Hell, believe it!

* authors notes: *
    God- peach
    Naruto- purple
    n00b- blue

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2019 08:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

*joins in the review board...

haha... That's good one. Speechless without any further comment 'bout it. Too much against the n00bs Fanfics I see these day.

'noguh said...

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Firdauz
    *joins in the review board...

haha... That's good one. Speechless without any further comment 'bout it. Too much against the n00bs Fanfics I see these day.

'noguh said...
    Thanks. It was based on a few experiences Ive had with some of the junior members. They run their mouths and then get all apologetic when they realize I have powere here. Not to mention my dispise of the Naruto dub....believe it!

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Your Worst Nightmare. Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2007 10:45 AM
    Threads

Lol Maru! Very original, and very funny. Especially with God and the laptop. I think that makes an excellent idea. Very cool! Though a little corney, 'specially with the noob thing, but great! <3 ;D
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That was great. It reminds me of that monkey chick in chat earlier lol.

Ah, damn n00bs.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

The Closet Girl... Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku has much to be proud of Anime_Otaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 11:43 PM
    Threads

that was hilarious (still laughing><) very creative!

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

xD

Simple as that.

Anyone who can bash n00bs and the Naruto dub is alright with me ^^ That silly little guy made Naruto seem mature. The noobish style talk (and that magic marker bit xD) was awesome. Nice job.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Senior Member X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X has a spectacular aura about X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X has a spectacular aura about X~Kuchiki_Byakuya~X's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2006 03:14 PM
    Threads

Lol, great story.

Very imaginative, the "believe it parts" were funny.

I also hate the dubbed version of Naruto. The voice actors stink, plus the things they change suck.

Made by my good friend akari_aurion^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Im really glad Ive gotten so many positive responses! Im glad I was able to bring a quick smile to everyones face...and Im think about doing an Inuyahsa one too...maybe even a DBZ, since they both drag on FOREVER

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

ZOMG! that's the funniest thing I've read today. =D
    -=- Worships Maru. -=-
    The n00b in the story reminds of a fair few in chat. >>;

~ Lilium

[love] Hi [/love] Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2007 06:20 PM
    Threads

I loved it. Very cute. Reminds me that stupid naruto fans are swamping the chat. I needed a good laugh!
    <33's
    -!Capo!-
    -!Maru's Wifey and No. 1 fan. Yes that is me outside the window!-

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

ROFL

That was great! I loved God on the laptop, "smiteing" the n00b. I've recently aquired a new dislike for n00bs... but that was pure genius! Go you!

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You should make one on n00bs in general. Like pick 3 random ones, and combine all thier bad qualities into one make believe character.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ai
    You should make one on n00bs in general. Like pick 3 random ones, and combine all thier bad qualities into one make believe character.
    Hmmm, not a bad idea....maybe we should do a colaberation...might be fun ^.^
    Anyway, Im working on a DBZ spoof...not sure if it'll get posted though >.>

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()