AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Spiderman 3

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Spiderman 3

Sure, it may be a long way off. But Spiderman rules, so the third in the series deserves its own thread.

Anyways, from what many people have heard, Sandman, Venom and Hobgoblin will be featured.

Anyone have an opinion?

Possibly my favorite comic book character of all time, I'm extremely excited about Venom. Venom is a legend; he spawned tons of villains after him (Scream, Carnage, Agony... the list goes on!) and seriously gives Spiderman a run for his money.

Anyways, it's your turn now.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Kurama's Almighty Filix Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix has a reputation beyond repute Lilium Filix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 01:10 PM
    Threads

There's a Spiderman 3? =D Wow. (You learn something new everyday. =p)
    Sounds interesting... I hope Venom get featured...
    That would be awesome if he did, he's so cool. =3

-- Lilium

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

It comes out in the Spring of next year. I was watching a TV show that was talking about it today.

I don't know alot about Spiderman, although I do remember having a stretchy action figure of him (I had one of Captain America as well ;D) and watching the series about Spiderman and his Super Friends. I don't remember their names too well, but one was something like Firestar, and the other was Iceman, I think. That show was fun.

The movies have always been great. I'm excited to see the third one.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

The only thing that I'm not looking forward about it is the costume. The black spiderman suit was much better in the comics. But oh well, I'll still spend money on it.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member lex__luthor is infamous around these parts lex__luthor's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2007 03:21 PM
    Threads

its gunna be awesome i cant wait yes

Searching for Paradise White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon has a reputation beyond repute White Wolf Of Solomon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 10:07 PM
    Threads

yeah it will be interesting to see how they present venom in the movie,and sandman you say aswell oh my like to see that in the movie aswell,what was the name of that guy who used the sonic waves?
    The name White Wolf is synonymous with honor,and it will live on in the minds of his friends and foes alike.

That the fear will leave us when we know He is with us and it is wonderful.

They had been defected and excommunicated
    and all the pulses were subverted
    and they made sure that the obituaries showed pictures of smoke stacks
    150 mph club

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

Yeah I was on the website yesterday checking it out, it looks like it will be crazy cool and I'll go see it. I want to see that new superman movie too, dunno I'll have to get some cash together and go to it!
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

Is peters friend.. The one with the father that dies is that venom?

Senior Member ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 10:37 AM
    Threads

I actually got goosebumps watching that trailer. I saw Eddie Brock but didn't see him as Venom. ;_; Maybe I didn't look hard enough. I wonder how they're going to cover the Symbiote story line though. It wasn't a short series, so I'm really interested to see how they're going to fit it into the movie.
    Last edited by ShinyaZel; 06-30-2006 at 02:04 PM.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede
    Is peters friend.. The one with the father that dies is that venom?
    No...That would be the Hob Goblin.
    Venom in this movie, Is Spider-man.

Venom is a Symbiot, which is a type of alien parasite that attches itself to a host. In this case, the host is Peter Parker. In the comic, Venom didn't just make spidermans costume black, it created a New costume.
    It increases stength and reflexes and the like, but it also causes emotional dysfunctions,causing the person to act diffrently. Which is why you saw peter about ready to kiss another woman in the trailer (Most likely...gwen stacy, or Alicia Hardy/The Black Cat)
    Also, A symbiot is sensitive to sound, which is how Spidy gets it off of him. He was in a bell tower, and there was a guy in there with him. He said "Parker"
    That would be Eddie Brock, the venom after Spider-Man.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 06-30-2006 at 02:26 PM.

Senior Member ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 10:37 AM
    Threads

Edit: Nevermind...I misunderstood who that post was directed at.

Thanks for the link though, Jiraiya.
    Last edited by ShinyaZel; 06-30-2006 at 02:21 PM.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya

Venom is a Symbiot, which is a type of alien parasite that attches itself to a host. In this case, the host is Peter Parker. In the anime, Venom didn't just make spidermans costume black, it created a New costume.
    It increases stength and reflexes and the like, but it also causes emotional dysfunctions,causing the person to act diffrently. Which is why you saw peter about ready to kiss another woman in the trailer (Most likely...gwen stacy, or Alicia Hardy/The Black Cat)
    Also, A symbiot is sensitive to sound, which is how Spidy gets it off of him. He was in a bell tower, and there was a guy in there with him. He said "Parker"
    Yeppers. And later on in the storyline, the symbiote(sp?) would spawn other symbiotes, they would find a human hosts, and other characters such as Carnage, Scream, Agony, and eventually, Toxin would be born.

I'm rather curious how they're going to cover the whole "alien symbiote" stuff. Oh well; I'll have to wait until May 2007 to find out.
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

Venom is a Symbiot, which is a type of alien parasite that attches itself to a host. In this case, the host is Peter Parker. In the comic, Venom didn't just make spidermans costume black, it created a New costume.
    So how does peter fight venom then if he is venom?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He's not Venom; Venom is simply a symbiote who has a human host, in this case, Eddie Brock. The symbiote was first used as a costume for Spiderman, who later ditched it. This also explains why Spiderman's spidey-sense can't detect Venom, due to the fact that the symbiote memorized his DNA, or something funky along those lines.

Venom is Eddie Brock. Simple. Spiderman was never Venom, he just used the symbiote as a costume.

Here's a Wikipedia link on Venom:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venom_%28Marvel_Comics%29
    Last edited by Ami~chan; 06-30-2006 at 02:38 PM. Reason: added a link
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

he still has some minor control. He tries to fight it off every now and then. However, the bell tower he was in is where he fights it off. Loud soundwaves and such harm a symbiote. Between that and peter trying the end it off on his own, he was able to get rid of it. Thus, after he left, Eddie brock was starting to snoop around, and the symbiot got to him, thus is the birth of the Venom we all know and love.

However, as for the movie, I would also like to see how they tie hob-goblin into the story. It can't be 100% true to the comic, so that would interest me.

and other characters such as Carnage
    If anything, I would by happy just to see Venom and Carnage. I doubt they would get to the others, as they aren't as popular or well know as the previously mentioned.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If anything, I would by happy just to see Venom and Carnage. I doubt they would get to the others, as they aren't as popular or well know as the previously mentioned.
    Yeah, perhaps even Toxin, since he was more of an antihero than a villain. Scream was probably the best known of the "siblings", since she went insane and

Killed almost all of her siblings; but then again, that's how Hybrid would eventually come about.

I'm curious to how Hobgoblin is gonna tie in with Sandman and Venom too; they're probably gonna make some sort of pact and work together to kill poor ol' Spiderman.
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Hikikomori Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro is infamous around these parts Sasaki_Kojiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 08:59 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 15463346

there already sighned up to do spiderman all the way to 7
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four People is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Sig made byMaruDashi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeromashi View Post
    I belive its spelt Ninja not Nija. I suggest you change that. Other then that they are great.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki_Kojiro
    there already sighned up to do spiderman all the way to 7
    link please

thank ur lucky *stars* PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts has a reputation beyond repute PigFarts's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 10:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~chan
    Anyways, from what many people have heard, Sandman, Venom and Hobgoblin will be featured.
    Well, doesn't the end of the second movie kind of foreshadow that Harry is going to avenge his father by becoming Hobgoblin? So, that's what I think.

Anyway....I CANNOT WAIT! Holy Cow, I love Spiderman. He is such a great super hero just because he represents the underdog. I mean, look at Peter Parker! He's a hopeless loser (but he's absolutely adoreable! )! So I love Spiderman, despite how much a cannot STAND spiders, can't wait for the third movie next year, and Harry will be Hobgoblin...which I don't know if I should "spoiler-warn," because they make it obvious at the end of the second movie.

I'm a Jhonen Vasquez fan! Yay for me! (http://sianach.org/jhonen)

Z?

thanks to "sleeves" @ livejournal for the avatar!

I used to be "inuyasha_rox_my_sox1089". I'm not so sure about this new name tbqh...

Closed Thread

Thread Information