AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Air

Junior Member radicaldreamer is on a distinguished road radicaldreamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2006 02:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Air

AIR is a pretty good romance. It pretty much started from the game. The ending is fairly sad and may leave you wanting a different ending. Overall it's a pretty good anime.

Lovely Girl Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 11:17 AM
    Threads

Exclamation

I've heard a lot about this anime. I haven't seen it yet but probably I will do it. I would like to see the story of this blond haired girl who looks nice.

Vel - always lonely

Belle.'s area. Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian has a reputation beyond repute Light Guardian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2010 04:23 PM
    Threads

I know Air and I thing its very good...but the end is a bit sad...nice story...

Senior Member ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~ is a jewel in the rough ~Pure Soul~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 08:27 PM
    Threads

I havent seen it either but I have herd about it and been meaning to check it out.If its sad then im up for it.I like it when an anime or manga can get me to show my feeling when I read it.
    Thanks you Bucky Katt for the theme

Im back, Thank You for still being my friends. Im sorry I left.

Senior Member Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 12:23 PM
    Threads

I've seen all the shows and plus the movie.The show is just like the movie except a different ending....I like the movie better than the shows.I almost cried when it was coming toward the end of the show,after i finished watching it i hated it at first but then felt pity.But i think its good
    Last edited by Beautiful_Disaster; 06-30-2006 at 04:25 PM.
    Best Friend Forever: ~Pure Soul~
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into your
    signature to help him on his way to world domination

Senior Member kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2006 12:25 AM
    Threads

Yep, what a sad story...
    Why must the main character (I forgot the name) died..???

By the way, how's the movie go...??? I haven't seen the movie...

Haruno Sakura_______Hyuuga Hinata______Nico Robin

~ ONNA WA SUBARASHI DESHOU? ~

Senior Member Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster is a glorious beacon of light Beautiful_Disaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kurosaki
    Yep, what a sad story...
    Why must the main character (I forgot the name) died..???

By the way, how's the movie go...??? I haven't seen the movie...
    Her name is Misuzu,she had this illness that could never be cured and well after dream after dream she gets weaker.Those were sad dreams and it was killing her slowly.

The movie is much like the show but the characters r drawn a little different and it's mostly bout Misuzu and Yukito,*Sighs* I'm not going to go further because i might spoil it for u and others
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Lovely Girl Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel is a splendid one to behold Vel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 11:17 AM
    Threads

Did she really die? Owww.... so it must be really sad then. Little original, I didn't know that she was sick. I liked her, I didn't see it but stories like this one always make me cry. I don't feel so sad when someone who dies is old and very sick, but if young person dies, well, it makes me really sad.

Vel - always lonely

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea,she did...and Yukito loved her...
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan is infamous around these parts zan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2006 02:45 PM
    Threads

yeah air has a really good beining they should have more games like that...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea,i just remembered there was a game of this... i want to play it someday ^^
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Purely Priestess lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2006 05:49 AM
    Threads

Wink

i absolutely love this anime, and it is defenitely one of my favorites, well first i thougt it is just one of these harem animes, (one guy, and many girls) but very early i recognized, that this is absolutely wrong. Air is really such a touching anime, with a very dramatic and beautiful story. Well i just love it, and i would recommed it for everyone who likes dramatic storys.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yup,i agree with u!^^
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

air? wat is that? i've never seen it or heard of it..........is it a good anime?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyninjamewmew
    air? wat is that? i've never seen it or heard of it..........is it a good anime?
    Yes,u should watch it sometime ^^
    Um...well the story is pretty long and if i tell u then i'll spoil it for others as well...
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Great Anime and Awesome story. Nothing more to say, it's a pretty short anime (12 episodes) so anything I say may spoil the story for those who haven't seen it.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

[love] Hi [/love] Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo has a reputation beyond repute Capo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2007 06:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful_Disaster
    I've seen all the shows and plus the movie.The show is just like the movie except a different ending....I like the movie better than the shows.I almost cried when it was coming toward the end of the show,after i finished watching it i hated it at first but then felt pity.But i think its good
    I agree. I've seen all the shows. I loved them but, like her, ended up wanting to cry at t he end. It was a very good romance. I think they should have made more, but that's just me rambling on.
    <3
    -!Capo!-
    -!Maru's Wifey and No. 1 fan. Yes that is me outside the window!-

Member Milky_4ever is on a distinguished road Milky_4ever's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2006 10:54 AM
    Threads

Is it? I just read it from the magazine. Just the title than~ Is it that good?

Senior Member kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki will become famous soon enough kurosaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Can you please tell me what's the movie about...??? I was curious that I couldn't sleep at night...

Did Misuzu die like in the show...????

Member sis san will become famous soon enough sis san will become famous soon enough sis san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2006 05:54 PM
    Threads

i watch the movie quite some time ago but i belive she die.i love the anime,the art.
    however i dislike one thing.... the stupid,gay,sad almost make me to a point of out of contorl the sad ending which pisss me off so much after even 1month.. i mean come on now is there any romance anime out there with a clear happy ending???????
    almost all of the anime i watch now have either sad or unclear ending
    Bow down to MY shana

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sis san
    i watch the movie quite some time ago but i belive she die.i love the anime,the art.
    however i dislike one thing.... the stupid,gay,sad almost make me to a point of out of contorl the sad ending which pisss me off so much after even 1month.. i mean come on now is there any romance anime out there with a clear happy ending???????
    almost all of the anime i watch now have either sad or unclear ending
    Yep, I totally agree with you.

They never make the endings properly. The endings are always unclear. They always keep us guessing, what's the real ending. Hmm... maybe that's why they make "Air The Movie"...

By the way, did Misuzu also die in the movie...??? if so, what's the difference with the series...???

Member sis san will become famous soon enough sis san will become famous soon enough sis san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2006 05:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kurosaki
    Yep, I totally agree with you.

They never make the endings properly. The endings are always unclear. They always keep us guessing, what's the real ending. Hmm... maybe that's why they make "Air The Movie"...

By the way, did Misuzu also die in the movie...??? if so, what's the difference with the series...???
    yes she die i already say that in the post be4 ur post:P
    Bow down to MY shana

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Milky_4ever
    Is it? I just read it from the magazine. Just the title than~ Is it that good?
    Yea,it is pretty good but it depends if u like sad/romance animes
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

well u no Beautiful Disaster......do u no wat day it is so i can see wat AIR is?

Junior Member Ordeal By Innocence can only hope to improve Ordeal By Innocence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2006 04:08 PM
    Threads

I've seen this. I thought it was very charming, and towards the end a little sad. Misuzu is so kawaii desu. "Gao". Awwww!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information