AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do You Know Anybody Mentally Disabled?

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2014 02:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Do You Know Anybody Mentally Disabled?

im not talking about famous people people you don't really know them
    im talking about if you know anyone kind of close or well enough whose mentally disabled, like you actually KNOW them
    my brother has autism and i will become 1 of his aids soon when i turn 16 in november

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Facebook|Tumblr

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 06:56 PM
    Threads

Uh I know my friend's brother...
    Ok I know Alannah's brother.

I knew a few people in Mankato, but other than that..
    Why do you want to know? What's the point in this thread, I'm sorry ifthis is rude but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say...
    Please explain...

Im an ann0ying l0ser inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089 inuyasha_lover7089's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2006 12:31 PM
    Threads

yeah this is pointless and it is rude not very nice

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 09:57 PM
    Threads

Aside from myself, my uncle is. Typically he's also very kind hearted and caring as most tend to be.

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 09:34 PM
    Threads

Unfortunatly, my mom. she suffers from deep depression, split personality, aggressive anger, alstimers, she beleives that everyone is out to get her, and she dousn't think that I'm her son.

Local Idiot wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2006 03:16 AM
    on the ragged edge of the world i'll roam. and the home of the wolf will be my home.
    Threads

meh why do want to know?? just because pepole are "mentally disabled" doesnt make them phsyco, i happen to know many, and the fealing all to well to be treated different just cause you have some issue's. no one is perfect and has a perfect family and such. and if they do there lieing and nead to be shot. yep there an animal just like us and other animal's, we should all be treated the same with no grugde's(sp)

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

its not pointless at all

the reason y i started this thread is im just curious to know and cause i feel like i have nobody to relate to what's going on in my life
    i want somebody who actually knows what im going through who i can talk to because no other teenagers around me have this kind of problem i do and i feel like i can't relate to anybody in this dumb world of unemotional non understanding idiots
    i also feel bad for others who are out ther like me, especially if their a teenager, who feel totally antisocial cause their lives are alittle more different then the majority of the people wherever they're living and have to deal with stupid dumb peer pressure crap
    i made this forum so people who have it tough like me with having somebody in their family or living with them, have someplace to feel accepted and to talk bout their frustrations
    Last edited by Aleyna; 06-24-2006 at 12:45 AM.

Facebook|Tumblr

Local Idiot wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt is infamous around these parts wolf-on-the-hunt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    on the ragged edge of the world i'll roam. and the home of the wolf will be my home.
    Threads

hey i understand completly orchid just checking, if you nead to talk and want support pm me i will do what i can to help ^.^ your not alone in this problem, so's ya juss say da werd!!

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

thanx wolfy!!!

i needed to hear or i guess read somebody typed that

Facebook|Tumblr

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 04:36 PM
    Threads

I know two people who suffer mental illness.

One is a guy named Ben who suffers mental retardation. He often stuggles with regular words as simple as "Money" or "Radio". Plus, I went into the bathrooms at school once and he was there talking to himself in the mirror, it's strange how I walk right by him and he doesn't notice me. I couldn't hear what he was saying but he was mubmling something about "...they're not telling the truth. SHH!!"

Another is a girl named Frankie who suffers stress overflow. Overfowing is a type of 'episode' when a person's mind shuts down due to intense stress and anxiety. She had these problems for a while and they kept getting worse until I thought "She's never going to overcome this..." We managed to get her some therapy wich had a huge improvement. I think she's still stressful but she hasn't had any episodes in a long time. Thank Gehenna for that.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 09:57 PM
    Threads

My cousin, Eric. I've only met him two or three times, but he was always really sweet and nice to me.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey no prob orchid ^.^ im going through some crap too, yep they said something about posttraumatic stress disorder (ptsd) plus like im starveing myself slowly to death and something about im killing myself from the inside out...hmmm some other stuff to but im to lazy to type it all ^.^!!!.... hey is that even possible 0.o???

Yin and Yang Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2008 11:17 AM
    i'm not saying any more than, a Lake near some woods, what more do you need to know?
    Threads

I know plenty they seem to swarm around me! I have a pitty friend (only a friend for pitty) and she is wacked!(literaly she was wacked in the head when she was three, with a golf club) She has a hard time controling her emotions and everynow and then she just stands there and spaces out not on purpouse. I think it is due to the injury she might have brain damage. It is prity sad though to see her like that.
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{
    Your're Aweful{ \. . . {.} . . I love you!

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 11:34 AM
    Threads

My dad has spliy personalits and uncontrolable seziers. pm me if u need to talk.

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey water that's not nice.... she was abused and hurt....you shouldnt act like she's just a pest in your life that's just sick and wrong!!!!! you could never understand that pain untile it happen's to you!!!!! so just piss off if your going to be a jerk -snarl-!!!!!

Yin and Yang Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i'm not saying any more than, a Lake near some woods, what more do you need to know?
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by wolf-on-the-hunt
    hey water that's not nice.... she was abused and hurt....you shouldnt act like she's just a pest in your life that's just sick and wrong!!!!! you could never understand that pain untile it happen's to you!!!!! so just piss off if your going to be a jerk -snarl-!!!!!
    I wasn't trying to be mean in any way honest but she is annoying if you where around here you would unerstand what I mean! I feel sorry for her yet I am annoyed by her. She can't control here emotions and, that is why it is so diffucult to be around her and understand her. YOU don't seem to unerstand! I want to help her but it is so hard to do that.
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

you cant understand her because you havnt gone through what she has...ive had manny cling on's like that but they reach out because they trust you and belive that you can help them......she's reaching out a hand dont push it away

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can understand but I don't know how to.
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 02:05 AM
    Threads

Yes, one of my uncle's has cerebral palsy...it is a very tragic occurence that he has it...As for I have heard he is a very nice person, I myself have never met him in person, but I know him through family members who know him. Also for others that suffer from these tragic disorders, they are people too and should be treated in the same respect as you would treat yourself, and others such as friends, and family.
    Last edited by Kitanoru; 06-24-2006 at 02:45 AM.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 03:08 AM
    Threads

yep i know i lot of people like that...they get on my nerves big time but they can't help it. two of them are kendra v. and jessica w.
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 08:18 PM
    Threads

I have skitzophrenia could you tell before I told you?

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 12:46 PM
    Threads

*sigh* Maybe this thread wasn't such a good ideea. It's kinda sad to know there are so many disabled ppl AND ppl like yourselves that have to put up with them. Sure, i have/had a lot of relatives and friend's relatives with mental dissabilitations/disturbances AND all the others i meet in public. But i don't want to tell about their problems and who they are, right now.
    When i first see one of them, i understand they have a problem and think 3 things:
    1.I'm sorry for them.
    2.I'm glad i'm not them.
    3.I wished they weren't here, right now.
    Te way they behave is sad OR annoying, especially when they act around you, or when you don't even know them. I, personally, try to run off because i know they cannot be helped and will not learn a damn thing, like "Stop poking me with that thing, i don't even know who you are!"
    I'm actually sorry for you, who get so stressed out with them every day. Sometimes, you just have to understand that YOU have a life too, and you can't spend it on helping others forever.
    Last edited by Dr.McDoom!; 06-24-2006 at 07:30 AM.

Sailor Soldier animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover is infamous around these parts animeangellover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2006 03:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha_lover7089
    yeah this is pointless and it is rude not very nice
    yeah! its very cruel!

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 08:32 PM
    Threads

My school has a seperate lunch table and classroom for disabled kids. I kind of know one of them, named Duraga I believe. She says hi to me and I say hi back. She asks me if I have gym that day and I say yes if it's a B day. That's pretty much it. I only get to talk to her when we're on the bus.
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Cute and Loveable Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon has a reputation beyond repute Cat_Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2006 06:42 PM
    Threads

My favorite cousin, always played little games with me when I was a child, and still talks to me. Chris, is what you would call Mentally Disabled....I rather not go into detail on it.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information