AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Shattered Destiny

The Digital Warrior Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 05:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Shattered Destiny

The sun shone brightly more then usual on Earth. Brighter and brighter intell in a flash of light several people disappeared. Awaking in deserts, jungles, and oceans the lost people find them self with a watch like object atached to their arm and an egg....

--------------------------------------------------

Tsukasa walked across a large desert gummymon following him slowly behind. He glared ahead thinking about his masters orders. "Why did I get stuck with such a useless partner." he said tunelessly. Gummymon frowned "I'm not useless I just need to digivolve!" Tsukasa stopped staring at the creature "Then digivolve" "I can't not without your help!"

Stone Col' Killa' Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2006 12:41 AM
    Threads

Ishitama looked at the egg in his hands, and the watched that seemed to be superglued to his wrist, he looked at the egg, and rubbed it, watching as it hatched, he smiled, and lifted the creature out of its egg gentally. He brought it to his face aqwardly, "Cuddly..?" He muttered, as the creature snuggled to his face. The little black ball purred, and looked up at him.

Merugo sat across from his brother, then lifted up his egg, rubbing it like his brother, it hatched revealing a cute little cuddly thing with a horn on its head. Smiling, he snuggled his cheek against its, and listened to it purr. "Brother, its soo cute!!" He said, as he kissed, it and watched it blush.

Negi landed with a thud in the middle of a dense forest, looking around, he saw an egg leaning against the tree, he looked down and saw what appeared to be a watch glued to his right arm. Grinning, he walked over to the egg, and picked it up, hugging it gentally.
    Blood Dripping from the walls
    Blood Dripping from the halls
    Blood Curtling down your spine
    Blood flowing down the line
    Blood slicing through the air

Screams like that no one likes
    Screams that shrill through the sky
    Screams that people cannot hear
    Screams that kill when people get near

A bloody Ax hacks a victim
    A gunshot blows through a persons skin
    A sword slices and dices
    While your love, kills like no other weapon,
    It hurts, It burns, And tortures my soul

~$ Blood Assassin $~

The Digital Warrior Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kiyame heard slight noises as they walked through the forest. She knew it wasn't Floramon because she had joined them awhile ago when they went to the beach. Probably just to get stronger. The noise worried Kiyame to no end so of course, as usual, she ran towards it.

"Kiyame?" Aj said staring in confusion as she ran off. He looked toward Labramon then at Hinata and her partner, sighed and followed Kiyame.

--------------

(At Hitman's house so she's going to rp in this post)

"Kiyame?" Hinata said quietly. "Hey!! Wait for uss!" Viximon cried and ran after Aj and Kiyame. 'Again??' Hinata glared and followed.

(Rocky: *cough* I need to reply faster >_> )

-------------

Kiyame stopped infront of a boy who was hugging a digi-egg "Hi?"

Member guardian mina is on a distinguished road guardian mina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2006 10:21 PM
    Threads

She ha dseen something hit the ground and she walked towards it carefully.She then picked up the egg and didn't even glance at the thing attached to her wrist.SHe carried it gently into her house carefully avoiding her father in fear that he might be drunk again. She then places the egg into her knapsack and puts her belongings along with it and she then escapes into the night.
    as my life has passed me by i have only seen one guy. it is my life. my Hope , and my dreams that keep me here alive to be with him. of course having tigers are better for me......^_^

Stone Col' Killa' Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin is infamous around these parts Blood Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Negi looked at the egg, as he began to watch it crack out of the egg, came a small green digimon, he giggled and looked at him.

"Hello! I am Kapurimon!" The digimon stated as he smiled and looked up at him.

"WAit...You guys can talk?!" He asked looking at the Digimon in Disbeilife.

Ishitama looked at the digimon, then looked up at the other one, he walked over to it, and watched as the Horned digimon jumped at him. It sat on his shoulder, and looked at him, he smiled at it and walked back to the tree, gentally handing the black digimon to his brother, which cuddled into his stoumache.

"Hello, I am Punimon!" It said as it looked at him, and gave a soft giggle, "And I am your digimon!" He said as he jumped off, and looked at them both.

(Koromon)

He jumped off and looked at the boy, "And I am Koromon!" He said giving small bubbles out of his mouth, "And I will be your Digimon partner!" He said jumpimg back to join his buddy punimon.

"You mean as in the digimon the card game?!" He said stunned, as he looked at them he smiled at his brother, who smiled back, and walked over to there respective digimon, and picked them up, looking at them, and hugging them softly.

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mina's computer slowly begun blinking rather it was on or off and a message appeared saying:

"So you want to leave this world? Let me take you to another world, that allows you freedom."

A square box appeared that said 'ENTER'
    --------------------------------------------
    Kiyame gently laughed at the boy.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

( sowwy V.V; i'm new at this.....) Mina saw the box and she pressed enter wanting to get away from this world of hate. When she came to, she saw something near the driftwood, and she walked towards it. She had given noticed to the blood red thing attached to her wrist ,and she sighs and picks the object up.
    She blinked as she saw it was a black and red egg." hmm..i wonder where i am..and what is thi awesome looking egg doing here...?" She said to herself before rubbing it gently.
    She had rubbed it for a while before she heard a crack and feel something cling to her leg. As she looked down she saw this weird looking creature on her leg shaking and trembling. " can you get off me!?" She pulled the thing off of her and held it in her arms looking at it. " what are you??"
    The little blob looked up at her and frowned," i'm Bukamon! and i'm a digimon! so get used to it!"
    Last edited by guardian mina; 07-01-2006 at 03:09 PM.
    as my life has passed me by i have only seen one guy. it is my life. my Hope , and my dreams that keep me here alive to be with him. of course having tigers are better for me......^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(its ok))

Tsukasa walked alone now on the beach staring at a girl with a brown looking digimon. Walking over to her he stared her down

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Negi looked at the digimon for a second then heared voices coming, grabbing it, he jumped into a tree, and looked down onto where they just were at to see a few kids, at there age run in. He sighed, dodging the bullet by inches as he stood quiet there, spying on them silently.

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Kiyames 6 to let you know ^^)

Kiyame looked up she said "Why you hiding in the tree, it cant be that much fun!"

Aj stared at Kiyame wondering what in the world she was talking about intell he looked at the tree and saw a boy sitting there.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She put Bakumon on her shoulder and frowed." well...at least i'm free from my father....but now i'm stuck as a master to a digimon blob..." Bakumon shrilled in her ear," i'm not a blob you weirdo! and i'm hungry!" She just ignored it and walked on down the beach.
    After a time, she the edge of the forest and walked towards it while the shrill Bakumon kept whistling and yelling in her ear.

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

OOC: When I typ Italic my character is thinking.

BIC:
    Lusi opened her eyes. What the... where am I? She stood up from the ground she laid on and looked around her. Trees? I was in a city, where do all the tree's came from? suddenly a strange cracking sound apeared behind her. she turned around and saw a large Egg cracking open.
    Two little yellow eyes looked at her from inside the egg. I saw that thing on the TV once, A little boy was holding it. Its a digimon! Lusi slowly walked to it. "Are you what I think what you are?" The digimon looked a bit scared but then flew out the egg shells. It looked like a small but very cute ghost, "I cant read your mind but if you think im a digimon then your right!" Lusi smiled, she wanted to rub her arm when she felt a strange precence there. she looked and saw a strange white blue watch sitting there, I wonder what that is, atleast it matches with my cloths...
    "So little Digimon, Do you have a name?" The digimon flew to her. "Yes I do, my name is Poyomon."
    And suddenly it hitted Lusi, this digimon was the one who could digivolve into many different types of angles and was very, very powerful if treated right.
    "Well then Poyomon, My name is Lusi Vera and I think I am your master."
    "That I know for sure" Poyomon answered. "But I dont think we are alone, look behind you" Lusi turned around and looked away from the forrest. there she saw another girl walking with a digimon on her shoulder.
    Lusi grabbed Poyomon out of the air and hold her tight to her belly. "Quite you, I dont want anything to happen to you" Lusi started to carefully walk towarts the girl with the blob digimon on her shoulder who apeared to be shouting someting. but Lusi could not understand what it was saying.
    Lusi came at the girl and looked her straight in the eyes.
    "hello human"

Some 90's Rock Band Hitman Rocker has a reputation beyond repute Hitman Rocker has a reputation beyond repute Hitman Rocker has a reputation beyond repute Hitman Rocker has a reputation beyond repute Hitman Rocker has a reputation beyond repute Hitman Rocker has a reputation beyond repute Hitman Rocker has a reputation beyond repute Hitman Rocker has a reputation beyond repute Hitman Rocker has a reputation beyond repute Hitman Rocker has a reputation beyond repute Hitman Rocker has a reputation beyond repute Hitman Rocker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2015 01:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Kiyame..?" Hinata said staring at the child, "Who are you talking to?" Hinata said looking around the area.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

Tora crossed the trans-dimensional vortex that he created.
    "Time to..."
    He walked throught and entered the Digital world.

Far away from everybody else, in the freezing regions, Tora walked calmly out of the rift and continued walking. He saw an egg on the ground.

"Hmm. So it is you, Punimon."
    At the second, as if on command, it hatched, adn Punimon came out.
    Tora picks him up and rests him on his shoulder.
    "It has been a long time. How did you end up here?"
    "Well," it said, "I was Mihiramon. I was attacked by BlackWarGreymon. He deleted me, thus making me an egg. He is gone now, but there is more potential danger. I suppose that is why you are here?"
    "Yes," Tora said softly to Punimon, "I know there is an unbalance. There are more than that troublesome girl. I tried my hardest to stop her. i hacked her system, and much more. After many years, she got away. But she is not the only one here. There are more humans..."
    He began trudging through the snow, and Punimon sat on his shoulder.
    "What are you going to do first?" asked Punimon.
    "I have two 'on the moment' tasks. First, I must find my other digimon. You know, Mokumon, Chibomon, Mewmon, and our other friends. Second, I need to train you, adn the others as we find them, so that we can battle. Rigth now, you are level one. Too weak to fight." he said sharply.
    "Correct. First, let's find somewhere to train..."
    They continued treking on, but was interrupted by a crashing noise. Tora looked over and saw... a Fridgemon.
    "Graaaaa!!!" it growled. It saw the two, and charged at them.
    "What is wrong with him?" Tora asked silently to himself. He saw the charge, and ran as far as he could...
    "That is one reason I hate the first week of being in the Digital World. Training. My digimon is still a baby...huuuh..."

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Attach to my back, we do not know who these people are, or if they are dangerous," He told his digimon in a wisper, the digimon jumped and clung to his back. He looked down onto the little girl, and jumped down, his black cloak fluttering as he landed. "So, who are you all?" He told himself, as he looked at there watches and blinked, "So you got those funky watches too?"

Ishitama looked at his digimon and grinned, " So you can evolve into Gabumon then!" He said with a bright grin, "Gabumon is my favorite!!" He stated as he hugged the horned digimon close to his chest, " Anyway, lets go," He said to his brother, after hearing a low purr from his digimon, as he looked up, he saw the black thing, attatch to his brothers face. "HEY!!"

As he stroked the digimon he had gotten, it let out a low purr, and clung to his face, he struggled to take it off, on the count that he coulden't breathe. It detatched itself then clung to his shoulder, he left it there, and stood up, walking around the lake they landed near.

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Member Airsoft is on a distinguished road Airsoft's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2006 11:42 AM
    Threads

Amy sat across from the egg that was sitting on the table in front of her. She sighed wondering what kind of prank was her brother pulling on her. Today was her birthday and nobody was home. Early that morning she heard a knock on the door and on the welcome mat was this giant egg. Next to the egg was a box that held the green and black wrist band she wore now. Amy reached out toward the egg and it reacted to her bracelet. She touched it slightly and then rubbed her thumb over the surface. The egg began to crack and Amy watched in awe as this cute little brown like blob with eyes and three horns greeted her.
    "Hello! My name is Kokomon!" it smiled brightly. Amy stared at it some more then smiled too. "My name is Amy."

"What's going on out there?"
    "Would you like me to describe it for you? Or would you like me to get you a box?"

~Gimli and Leagolos

"It's like having 52 little explosives tucked away in your pocket."

~Gambit

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Kyran woke up to find that he was on a beach in the digital world. He got up and looked over the ocean and towards the horizon. "Huh? Where am I? Did we take a trip to the beach?" Kyran was surprised to see an egg in his arms. "An egg?" Kyran started to pace around, wondering if the egg came from a nest or hole. Suddenly he heard a crack and pieces of the eggshell fell to the sandy terrain of the digital beach. The egg suddenly jumped out of his arms and hit the ground. The egg broke apart and a little black ball with pointy ears jumped out. It stared at Kyran with yellow eyess. "Hi I'm Botamon! I'm a digimon!" Kyran tilted his head in confusion. "A digi what?" Botamon started jumping up and down. "A digimon. I'm your digimon!" Botamon jumped up into Kyran's arms. "What's your name?" Kyran looked at Botamon. "I'm Kyran" Botamon looked up at Kyran. "Nice to meet you Kyran! Now let's go find the others!" Botamon shook with excitement. "The others?" Botamon jumped. "Yeah come on." Kyran nodded and just started walking out of the jungle. "Hey. Where am I anyway?" Botamon jumped out of Kyran's arms and hopped along next to him. "We're in the digital world!"

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC:15 minutes,right here.Hey,now,everyone,if you don't mind,could you tell me if your in the digital world or not,because a lot of yall never stated that.

Shin was messing with the left over computer material that his friend who had moved had left over."Yo,Gigimon,what's this thing you were telling me about earlier?"

His little digimon,Gigimon hopped his way onto the desk that Shin was sitting at."Its a big magical world,filled with digimon like me!There was this big war going on against the evil WarGreymon,but now that its over,everything is back to normal."

Shin looked at the computer screen,then at Gigimon."Well,whats it like there,huh?"

"You'd be able to see for yourself if you werent so terrible with all of this technology!"

Shin looked angry."Hey,im not the super smart guy,im the good looking guy.Its not me job."

Gigimon hopped off the desk and begin to crawl toward the door."Shin,you need to try harder!I want you to see all the wonders of the digital world!"

Shin got up."Whatever.But right now,its not my problem."He was frustrated with not being able to get to the digital world,so he banged his hands against the keyboard,and then the screen went white."Huh?"

Gigimon got excited."Shin!You did it!You did it!"

"I did what?"

"You can go to the digital world!"

"Are you serious?"He looked at the screen.

PRESS ENTER TO ENTER A WORLD LIKE NO OTHER

Shin picked up Gigimon."Ok,do I press enter now?I mean,will I be able to come back?"

Gigimon was confused."Your not afraid,are you?"

Shin shook his head."No,let's do this."He moved closer to the computer and pressed enter.All of a sudden,a large amount of digital energy surrounded them."Whats happeneing?!"

Gigimon was smiling."Dont worry,it'll be fine!"

All of a sudden,they dissapeared,and reappeared in the Digital World.

Shin had landed on his feet,and then stood straight up."What the heck was that all abo.....Woah...."He looked around and saw what was the digital world.
    "This place is amazing!"

"Just as I remember it!"Gigimon was jumping up and down.

Shin looked at Gigimon,then at his wrist,and saw the D-Ban."What is this?"

Gigimon began to crawl on Shin's leg and reached his arm."Press a button!"

Shin pressed a button,and it came on screen.

Personal Digital Ban DEP:1.0

Yen:5000 Level:In training.

Digimon:Gigimon

"Its called a D-Ban.You ever seen one before?"

Gigimon shook his head continuously.

Shin began to walk ahead."Well,I'll figure it out."Our adventure awaits us little buddy."

Shin then heard something in the distance.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Im using red for both brothers at once.)

The two brothers walked together, carring there digimon on there shoulders, they were still shocked about what happened and coulden't realize what they were. After clearing a small forest, they looked what appeared to be a beach. The grinned and walked along the shore, until they stopped fifty yards away to see what appeared to be a boy. They ran towards him, and grinned at the teenager. "Hey!" They said in unison, as there digimon jumped down to play with the kids.

" My name is Ishitama," He said with a small smile, shifting around in his black outfit.

"And my name is Merugo!" He stated looking at the man intrestedly.

The both spun around so that there backs were pressed onto eachother as they raised there hands to mirror the others movements, "And where....The Hiruma twins!" They stated with a small smile, as there digimon jumped up and down.

"Twins, Twins!" They both said in unison stating what they saw.

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Yo Daisuke,your characters are in the digital world,right?

Shin was walking along the beach,and saw Ishitama and the other twin."Yo,Gigimon,you know any of them?"

Gigimon shook his body."No.Maybe we should go talk to them,we could become friends!"

"Ha,yeah right.Although,they dont look that threatning.I think I can take them."

"You mean,I CAN TAKE THEM."

Shin looked at him."You?What the heck can you do small fry?"

Gigimon started jumping up and down on Shin's arm."In the digital world,I can fight!All digimon fight,I'll show you,just walk over to them!"

"Maybe we should wait until we.....get stronger to fight them.We'd be outnumbered anyway."

Gigimon nodded."Ok!"He said it very loudly.

"Could you be quiet?They might hear us."
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 06-28-2006 at 12:32 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Ishitama IS one of the two twins >< Dammit read more closer Kyuubi.

The twins turned to look at them, then at there baby digimon, smiling, the looked back, and reached for there identical decks that they made before they were summond here. "WHO ARE YOU!" They stated in unison, "And Why are you here?"

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Kyran kept walking through the damp jungle with Botamon. "So what are we supposed to do here anyway?" Botamon hopped as he talked. "We're supposed to fight the evil in the digital world and save it from being destroyed!" Kyran was still sort of confused. "How excatly are you supposed to fight evil when you're just a black ball with eyes?" Suddenly the digiwatch on his wrist started to flash and vibrate. He looked at Botamon. Botamon was also flashing and he grew a little. He stopped flashing and was now a ball of blue fur that looked like a dog.

Kyran was yet again confused. "Botamon?" The digimon smiled. "Nope, I have now digivolved into Wanyamon!" Kyran crossed his arms and smiled. "So that's how you'll fight evil. You grow with the help of this thing on my wrist." Wanyamon smiled. "Yep!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Daisuke,not to be mean,but you'd better watch your mouth with all the cussin' toward me ya hear?Post edited.

Shin looked angrily at Gigimon."See what you did now!?!"He then turned back to them.
    "Im SHIN REIS!I just got teleported here through some kind of weired technology."Wait...I should be asking you the same question!Who are you two?"He also reached for his own deck in his pocket.

Gigimon was excited."Maybe if we're lucky,we'll get to fight them Shin!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Brother, go after him, He is a chosen one like us, I saw his watch!" He said, and watched his brother, charge into the forest after them, Koromon seemingly glued to his shoulders. "Now where were we?" He said as his wrist watch glew and his digimon digivolved into somthing, with a unicorn horn, and what appeared to be a jacket. " Punimon?":

"Not anymore! Now Im Gabumon!!" He said with a small smile turning back to face the man in front of them, he began to walk towards him, With a smile, as his buddy drew out a few digicards.

A sword slices and dices

~$ Blood Assassin $~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shin looked at Ishitama."Well,looks like I can't run from you can I?"He pulled out some cards from his pocket.

Gigimon jumped down onto the ground."Yeah!"But I cant go against a rookie when im still a Baby Digimon!

"Yeah,you got a point."All of a sudden,his D-Ban began to glow red,and there was a flash of light."What?"

"Yeah,im ready!"

"Gigimon...what happened to you?"

"Im not Gigimon anymore.Im Guilmon now!I digivolved!"

"Guilmon huh?Alright,lets do this!!!"He drew some cards.

Closed Thread

Thread Information