AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: yami hatake's gallery of pictures

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 09:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default yami hatake's gallery of pictures

These are my drawings..the first one is Kakashi and yami..the second is Kurama,yami(me),and my bf(deathelf)..hope you like them..please comment on my drawings ~yami
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 005.jpg‎
Views:	241
Size:	654.5 KB
ID:	11183   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 007.jpg‎
Views:	229
Size:	716.6 KB
ID:	11184  
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You're drawings are great ^ ^ Keep it up, and told ya that my advice works ^ ^ b (thumbs up)
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by jump_for_luck77
    You're drawings are great ^ ^ Keep it up, and told ya that my advice works ^ ^ b (thumbs up)
    Thank you Lucky and yes your advice worked ..I'll keep it up!!
    Are you a fan?------>

Hiei's true girl BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2008 03:56 AM
    Threads

Hey you got a gallery finally Its about time, lol. You know I like your drawings, so I don't think I have to say it again. Are you going to post your old ones are your newer ones. Ether way your going to have a lot to post, huh?

^set made by me^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon15
    Hey you got a gallery finally Its about time, lol. You know I like your drawings, so I don't think I have to say it again. Are you going to post your old ones are your newer ones. Ether way your going to have a lot to post, huh?
    Yeah.. ..thanks..I was nervous though..I don't know whether people will like them..it'll be a mix between new and old ones..and yeah..a lot to post.. ..
    Are you a fan?------>

Hiei's true girl BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15 has a reputation beyond repute BlackDragon15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by yami hatake
    Yeah.. ..thanks..I was nervous though..I don't know whether people will like them..it'll be a mix between new and old ones..and yeah..a lot to post.. ..
    I should hit you for saying that. Everyone at school likes your drawings, so why should it be any different here

^set made by me^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragon15
    I should hit you for saying that. Everyone at school likes your drawings, so why should it be any different here
    Well you know how there are people here that don't appriciate art when they see it.. (not to call any names..)..hopefully the critizment won't be too bad..but soon I'll be posting up some new ones..if I get enough posts from others and I finish one in particular.
    Are you a fan?------>

True individual INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2007 05:49 PM
    Threads

cool i was wondering when you were going to make a gallery

Beyond Redemption Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2007 11:29 PM
    Threads

Those ROCK!!!!! i knew u were a good artist!!!! *thumbs up*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wow..thanks!! I'll post up some more in a few hours maybe..but I'm glad you all liked it..guess everybody that knows me wonder if I ever was going to put one up..and I finally did..
    Last edited by yami hatake; 06-27-2006 at 03:06 PM.
    Are you a fan?------>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay I have two more new ones..I like to experiment with my art and I decided to color one in with colored pencils..so tell me if it looks okay..or not..I want your opinion...meaning I want comments please..

Name:	Picture 008.jpg‎
Views:	147
Size:	562.9 KB
ID:	11195   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 006.jpg‎
Views:	164
Size:	712.9 KB
ID:	11196  
    Last edited by yami hatake; 06-27-2006 at 09:33 PM.
    Are you a fan?------>

Beyond Redemption Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk is a splendid one to behold Amaruk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default great!!!!

more awesome art!!!! keep it up!!!!

Neji ---X--- Fan Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl has a spectacular aura about Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl has a spectacular aura about Kakashi_Neji_Orochi~Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2006 12:28 AM
    Threads

Ur Art is amaizing !!! I love it.
    Keep it up
    Thanks to Nespa 4 the Sigi

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you..I really appriciate the replies!!It means a lot to me..please keep them coming!! ~yami
    Are you a fan?------>

True individual INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2007 05:49 PM
    Threads

their awesome

Senior Member Cait Sith rules is on a distinguished road Cait Sith rules's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2006 12:14 AM
    Threads

nice drawings

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you..I'm thinking of drawing Dark from DNAngel and Daisuke next..but it'll take a while..so maybe by tommaro I'll have more of my art..
    Are you a fan?------>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here are the new ones so far..hope you like them!! I'm not exactly finished with the DNAngel drawings but I did draw Dark before..but it's not the one I'm working on..

Name:	Picture 019.jpg‎
Views:	159
Size:	629.5 KB
ID:	11226   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 017.jpg‎
Views:	138
Size:	621.3 KB
ID:	11227   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 018.jpg‎
Views:	161
Size:	627.9 KB
ID:	11228  
    Are you a fan?------>

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

^ ^ Your drawings skills surpass mine ^ ^ I can barely shade like I used to, keep it up yami-san
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've seen them already, haven't I^^; Oh well, there still good I know the Dark one was a pain in the you know what to shade.

^set made by me^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks..I'll have some new ones on..don't worry!!..yeah it was a pain!!I kept getting pencil smudge all over me..I'm planning on redoing it..or just another shaded pic of Dark..I had fun with the shirt..
    Are you a fan?------>

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

These r awesome!!! they really r great!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks!!I may put up some more drawings up when I get back from the doctor's.. but you'll have to wait
    Are you a fan?------>

:.: Cold As Ice :.: Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate is infamous around these parts Aisu Hinate's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:00 PM
    Threads

WOW *chokes and dies catches breath and sits back up again* Wow.... I knew that you drew...... but I didn't know you were THAT good!!! Woah, compared to yours, my drawings really ARE crappy.

Do you have Photoshop? If you do you should do some on there. Your drawings seriously WOULD make me die!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal_Alchemist249
    WOW *chokes and dies catches breath and sits back up again* Wow.... I knew that you drew...... but I didn't know you were THAT good!!! Woah, compared to yours, my drawings really ARE crappy.

Do you have Photoshop? If you do you should do some on there. Your drawings seriously WOULD make me die!!
    Thanks..but I really like your drawings so don't be so harsh..I wish I did have Photoshop..because I know they would look WAY better ...I got more drawings..I hope you like them.

Name:	Picture 016.jpg‎
Views:	114
Size:	662.1 KB
ID:	11253   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 020.jpg‎
Views:	120
Size:	621.9 KB
ID:	11254   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 021.jpg‎
Views:	135
Size:	638.4 KB