AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: yami hatake's gallery of pictures

True individual INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2007 06:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

ive noticed taylor is the subject of alot of your art lately.

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2007 10:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by INUANI
    ive noticed taylor is the subject of alot of your art lately.
    Well I still go out with him and I did make up his character^^
    [Awesome set made by Blackdragon15]
    Are you a fan?------>

True individual INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI is infamous around these parts INUANI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i know that
    i was just mentioning it

Mada Mada Dane yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake has much to be proud of yami hatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I should be able to post some more soon..though it might be later today..
    Are you a fan?------>

Junior Member Jouninluvrs KakaxAya has a spectacular aura about Jouninluvrs KakaxAya has a spectacular aura about Jouninluvrs KakaxAya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2007 04:20 PM
    Threads

cool! they're really good! i like!

Does Sasuke really hear fangirls or is it really me screaming, 'GREEN TEA!'

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 06:51 PM
    Threads

Your Drawings are Great!!
    Keep up the Good work!
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

TennisLUver airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou has a reputation beyond repute airforcekikyou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2007 11:24 AM
    Threads

Your drawings arwe EXCELLENT!!

(Wonderfull siggy made by -Ookami-!!!)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you^^..all of you are so kind ..so here is another
    its me yami..
    Are you a fan?------>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here is another one..if anybody even cares to look at it..
    Are you a fan?------>

Senior Member GoddessFeena37 is a jewel in the rough GoddessFeena37 is a jewel in the rough GoddessFeena37 is a jewel in the rough GoddessFeena37's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2007 02:38 PM
    Threads

WOW! Wh-Where did you learn to draw like that, yami!? You draw really awesome!!! ^^ I love your drawings!!! ^^ I draw, too, but I'm sure as hell not as good as you yet!!! o_o

Hey, I'm Feena, nice to meet'cha!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessFeena37 View Post
    WOW! Wh-Where did you learn to draw like that, yami!? You draw really awesome!!! ^^ I love your drawings!!! ^^ I draw, too, but I'm sure as hell not as good as you yet!!! o_o
    Thanks^^..you're too nice ..I'll pist some more soon.
    Are you a fan?------>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay..I'm back..here is another drawing..its has a little christmas theme..at least I hope so^^'..oh and by the way..if you like my art and would like to see more I am also at DeviantART as yami-hatake(as expected^^')
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	christmas_kiss copy.jpg‎
Views:	39
Size:	163.8 KB
ID:	13793  
    Are you a fan?------>

Senior Member ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~ has a spectacular aura about ~kawaii~cherry~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2006 11:40 PM
    Threads

Whao hey nice ^__^ Love the way you colour them in...do you use photoshop? LMAO that comic strip made me laugh...! Looking forward to your future works~

s>-^--
    your smile like a delicate rose blossoming
    with my heart's sun growing into your love
    <3

~{ blog }~{ ccs }~{ sm }~{hp }~

Senior Member angelsdream91 will become famous soon enough angelsdream91 will become famous soon enough angelsdream91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2007 04:04 PM
    y do u want to kno?...*cough*STALKER*cough...heh ^,^;
    Threads

OMG THAT LAST ONE SOOO CUTE!!!!!!! keep it up!!!

I made this siggy! (silent hill one) ^_^ PM me if u'd like me to make u one!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~kawaii~cherry~ View Post
    Whao hey nice ^__^ Love the way you colour them in...do you use photoshop? LMAO that comic strip made me laugh...! Looking forward to your future works~
    Thanks and yes I do use Photoshop.I'll try to update my art..sometimes I forget that I have a gallery here since I have one on DeviantART^^;

Quote Originally Posted by angelsdream91 View Post
    OMG THAT LAST ONE SOOO CUTE!!!!!!! keep it up!!!
    Thank you and I will
    Are you a fan?------>

The Boss Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine has much to be proud of Avarice_Clementine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2007 05:52 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by yami hatake View Post
    Here are the new ones so far..hope you like them!! I'm not exactly finished with the DNAngel drawings but I did draw Dark before..but it's not the one I'm working on..
    Those are awesome!!
    Guns,Cross,and BlackRoses.
    Death is the BlackRose on your Coffin Door.

I need money.:\

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you.. here is another one of my drawings...the first one is a doodle of Kakashi from Naruto and the second one is Yami from my manga.(it doesn't have a name yet^^')
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	kakashi_sunbeam.jpg‎
Views:	40
Size:	140.5 KB
ID:	13942   Click image for larger version

Name:	yami_kimono.jpg‎
Views:	43
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	13943  
    Are you a fan?------>

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 04:23 PM
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

Whoaaa...I love ur Character in a Kimono^^; I get that dreamy effect of her in a field full of Sakura trees with petal blowing about. Oh and if u can draw like this then I wouldn't mind buying a copy of ur manga if u ever publish it >>; I am not kidding either if that's what ur thinking, I am quite serious on the matter.

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond The Grave View Post
    Whoaaa...I love ur Character in a Kimono^^; I get that dreamy effect of her in a field full of Sakura trees with petal blowing about. Oh and if u can draw like this then I wouldn't mind buying a copy of ur manga if u ever publish it >>; I am not kidding either if that's what ur thinking, I am quite serious on the matter.
    Thank you.And thats really sweet.I really hope to get it started though...I'm doing storyboards so far of how I'm going to start the beginning along with that I have school so sometimes its hard to work on it but when I have the first pages I can post them up here one by one...or you could go to my deviant account(which is yami-hatake) and look at them there...but I am thinking of making my own manga website.
    Are you a fan?------>

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

i like all of ur drawings! they rock! keep it up Yami! hope to see more!!!

thax for the sigs and advatars -Ookami- and kiss
    of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey yami, i thought i would tell you three things:
    1.i turned 17 *yay*
    2.i dont have much time for animeglleries anymore
    3.i finally integrated shading and folding into my art (id show you, but i dont have a scanner)

eveybody falls short poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask is infamous around these parts poi_lkj_ask's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2007 04:05 PM
    Threads

wow thats great i cant draw that good

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here is another one..I'm sorry I haven't been on here for a whole and I'm truly sorry for that..but like I said you can also view my art in DeviantART..but here is another one and one of my favorites right now^^'

Are you a fan?------>

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

that pic is funny lol u did an awesome job on it Yami! ^.^ keep it up!!

thax for the sigs and advatars -Ookami- and kiss
    of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks..it is funny.
    Are you a fan?------>

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread Information