AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Detective Conan WP... :O

Junior Member basser is on a distinguished road basser's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2006 06:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Detective Conan WP... :O

Hey! I'm new! Wow! ... Anyway. There's not even a CATEGORY for Detective Conan on the main page. I was sad. So... Voila! I make. Not too well. Ehh..

I know the art in Conan isn't exactly good.. But hey. Still a great comic. Still worthy of homage, right? I shall see about getting better images next time, though. :/ Maybe the anime looks nicer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DBWP.png‎
Views:	226
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	11160  

Banned Forum / Chat teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed has a reputation beyond repute teed's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Bleach Kon Ice Cream Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 02:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome^^

I love Detective Conan and this BG is cool! It's definitely going to be on my desktop this week^^

Good job

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by teed
    Hello and welcome^^

I love Detective Conan and this BG is cool! It's definitely going to be on my desktop this week^^

Good job
    Why thank you! What an honour~!

The Boss Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

Hey basser, I'm a big fan of Case Closed I really like it a lot and I even made two sigs of Conan. And I like the wallpaper you have of him.

grabbed the Devil's nuts. Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom! has a reputation beyond repute Dr.McDoom!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2006 11:46 AM
    Threads

Well, i'm not a Conan fan. Actually, him and his three little dipstick friends annoy the crap out of me every episode.
    Good job on the wallapper, however. Despite my hatred for these brats, i'll download it anyway bacause of it's fine quality.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.McDoom!
    Well, i'm not a Conan fan. Actually, him and his three little dipstick friends annoy the crap out of me every episode.
    Good job on the wallapper, however. Despite my hatred for these brats, i'll download it anyway bacause of it's fine quality.
    Haha, thanks. ;D

I assume you're the type to throw insults on whatever you can, and haven't actually read/seen Detective Conan.. but hey, I'll qualify myself for the hell of it.. Nothing else to do in the summertime anyway.

So, as for the Detective Boys (those pictured), they're only a small part of the overall story, with very few of their own episodes. (And it's actually Conan and his four little dipstick friends, if you want to get technical.) So you could just skip the cases they're in and have a perfectly good storyline to follow. The real story centres around Shinichi, who is much older/cooler than the DB and is therefore more interesting. Ta-da.

And, thus, I assign you to the 'whiner' category. (Assuming, of course, you comment with backing.) Seriously, though. Good show. Lots of death. Includes many interesting (and amusingly Goldberg) ways to kill people and get away with it. Piano wire accross a roller coaster track, cyanide in facial powder, poison hidden in a hollowed-out piece of ice... Hoo boy. Fun crap.

Anyway, thanks for the stellar compliment! You're a good guy. :D

Senior Member Foxxer will become famous soon enough Foxxer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 05:20 PM
    Threads

I really like this wallpaper. It looks like it's printed on brown shopping-bag paper, and I think that's neat. The "Aah!!" frame in the top corner is great, and really conveys a sense of what the material's all about.

Just one suggestion: I like the small black image of the four characters in the bottom right, but I don't like the larger faded copy behind it - it's like a misprint or a double exposure, and the lines of the larger image make the smaller image look too busy. I think the wallpaper would be much better if you'd just remove that double-exposure larger image.

Closed Thread

Thread Information